BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

20,028 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

The THQ games are so overrated from people’s nostalgia. 

The gameplay at the moment is the best it’s been since the Nintendo console exclusive games.

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 is all these people need to remember to wake up from the nostalgia.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Smackdown vs Raw 2008 is all these people need to remember to wake up from the nostalgia.

Melina's PS3 model is the only positive of that dump of a game

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If 2K uses promo photos of Diva Chyna but doesn’t give us Chyna mode from 2000 with the C2000 bazooka, I’m going to be pissed.

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

Melina's PS3 model is the only positive of that dump of a game

 

A kii because the PS2 faces were so much better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Angelic said:

A kii because the PS2 faces were so much better!

Sis...

w42Rtgw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

it can easily be Torrie tho. I doubt they'll include her in the base roster 

Why  not both ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

What does it say? The account is protected. I followed but haven't been accepted yet. :skull:

Don’t worry about it. King Moe always has fake tea about the games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Sis...

w42Rtgw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

SvR2008-Michelle-Mccool-02-6869-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Michelle-Mccool-07-7593-720.

SvR2008-Kelly-Kelly-14-6779-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Kelly-Kelly-09-7499-720.jpg

SvR2008-Torrie-Wilson-04-7156-720.jpg

torrie-wilson-entrance_pu5d.jpg

(Couldn't find a good still image for Torrie's face).

Melina is a special case because her model was just perfect head to toe.

Watch them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kelly Kelly said:

Why  not both ;)

i love your enthusiasm sis, but we gotta be realistic and just hope Torrie makes it in this year. Maybe in 2K25 when Kelly is inducted in the HoF that year?

wlRImQu.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, Mandy Rose said:

i love your enthusiasm sis, but we gotta be realistic and just hope Torrie makes it in this year. Maybe in 2K25 when Kelly is inducted in the HoF that year?

wlRImQu.gif

I'm glad you understood which blonde is more important during this time. :clap:

mtwrjgX.gif

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, Angelic said:

SvR2008-Michelle-Mccool-02-6869-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Michelle-Mccool-07-7593-720.

SvR2008-Kelly-Kelly-14-6779-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Kelly-Kelly-09-7499-720.jpg

SvR2008-Torrie-Wilson-04-7156-720.jpg

torrie-wilson-entrance_pu5d.jpg

(Couldn't find a good still image for Torrie's face).

Melina is a special case because her model was just perfect head to toe.

Watch them though.

I need you to clean your glasses. :boostfox:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I need you to clean your glasses. :boostfox:

The graphics may have been worse, but those faces looked more like the actual women than the PS3/Xbox except Melina (and Candice, she looked bad in both). Especially Michelle and Kelly, watch the videooo :momkie: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 9.8.2019 at 9:10 AM, Mandy Rose said:

i love your enthusiasm sis, but we gotta be realistic and just hope Torrie makes it in this year. Maybe in 2K25 when Kelly is inducted in the HoF that year?

wlRImQu.gif

Dksksjdjsjdjdkdkdjdjdjd

2k25??? Sis i- ! K2 is money ! 

IMG_2419.JPG.7e9832123c04bfbd6fc5e53f5a1

this gear tho

 

 

Edited by Kelly Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 8:12 PM, Henry Cavill said:

The THQ games are so overrated from people’s nostalgia. 

The gameplay at the moment is the best it’s been since the Nintendo console exclusive games.

I agree. Gameplay in the old games was horrendous. I could never go back and play those ever again after playing the 2K games :dying: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 6:52 PM, Angelic said:

SvR2008-Michelle-Mccool-02-6869-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Michelle-Mccool-07-7593-720.

SvR2008-Kelly-Kelly-14-6779-720.jpg

SvR2008-PS2-Kelly-Kelly-09-7499-720.jpg

SvR2008-Torrie-Wilson-04-7156-720.jpg

torrie-wilson-entrance_pu5d.jpg

(Couldn't find a good still image for Torrie's face).

Melina is a special case because her model was just perfect head to toe.

Watch them though.

Michelle looking like Maryse

Kelly looks like Jillian

Torrie looks like shit.

Those games were never that great graphically, the lighting was just dark and glossy to make everything cute.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gameplay is very slow and repetitive.. Not to mention the endless amount of glitches because 2K doesn't know how to make games without glitches.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, Messiah said:

The gameplay is very slow and repetitive.. Not to mention the endless amount of glitches because 2K doesn't know how to make games without glitches.

Yall really want that arcade speed back to serve NJPW every match, and let's not blame this all on 2K when they have been working on Yukes engine that was already damaged.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2019 at 4:48 AM, Messiah said:

The gameplay is very slow and repetitive.. Not to mention the endless amount of glitches because 2K doesn't know how to make games without glitches.

Go make the AWE flops in Smackdown 1.

Like all games in the modern era, glitches were fixed with patches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Go make the AWE flops in Smackdown 1.

Like all games in the modern era, glitches were fixed with patches.

 

And added new ones. So whatever glitches we had after the Future Stars DLC came out, we were stuck with until the next game comes out.

 

Also, not a fan of them removing certain features of the game as well as some of the restrictions in the gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, gl83 said:

 

And added new ones. So whatever glitches we had after the Future Stars DLC came out, we were stuck with until the next game comes out.

 

Also, not a fan of them removing certain features of the game as well as some of the restrictions in the gameplay.

I swear my copy must be rare cause I haven’t seen any glitches since the day one patch like every year.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I swear my copy must be rare cause I haven’t seen any glitches since the day one patch like every year.

I haven't run into many glitches myself, but I tend to stick to the creation suite, mainly Create An Arena.  I do hate one part of it this year:  If you put a textured ring apron on the apron, it shines like none other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gl83 said:

 

And added new ones. So whatever glitches we had after the Future Stars DLC came out, we were stuck with until the next game comes out.

 

Also, not a fan of them removing certain features of the game as well as some of the restrictions in the gameplay.

What glitches and bugs appeared after that patch other than the ones people on reddit/2k do by trying to make the game glitch out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.