BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

19,532 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Commander Kij098 said:

I haven't run into many glitches myself, but I tend to stick to the creation suite, mainly Create An Arena.  I do hate one part of it this year:  If you put a textured ring apron on the apron, it shines like none other.

I removed the fog and the issue was gone for me.

Speaking of glitches, does anyone else have a really strange one where everyone (at least the women) does a diving hurricanrana from the top rope even if it's not a part of their moveset? 

37 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Speaking of glitches, does anyone else have a really strange one where everyone (at least the women) does a diving hurricanrana from the top rope even if it's not a part of their moveset? 

It’s not a glitch. It’s when doing a top rope move where the opponent is not in the right position for the move. If the person is the wrong way around it automatically does a dropkick.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

2K snapped.

WWE2K20preorder.jpg?size=original

They really did. The fantasy realm concepts don’t appeal to me but they’re putting a lot of effort into this.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

They really did. The fantasy realm concepts don’t appeal to me but they’re putting a lot of effort into this.

Some of the items will go well in CAS, The Fiend making it in though is truly surprising. It’s also nice that they are including the women into these original stories.

1 person likes this