BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

20,028 posts in this topic

Jinny and Xia better make it if Humberto did.

3 people like this

The c2000 and her king of the ring 2000/playboy cover gear :crying: 

3 people like this

The entrance. :shook:
The gear. :shook:
Them not putting her with the Dx era. :shook:

1 person likes this

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous. I don't know who this woman is. I mean, she could be walking down the street I wouldn't, I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this ICON. 

hCxHkWk.gif

5 people like this

The entrance and attire is cute and all but the graphics are still... hm.

Let me pre-order though since the gear could be useful for Selina. @Maxim

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

17 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

omg Andrade’s EYE BROWS are sick :crying: pretty king, best model I’ve seen and that’s only bc he’s gorgeous 

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Raja said:

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous. I don't know who this woman is. I mean, she could be walking down the street I wouldn't, I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this ICON. 

hCxHkWk.gif

It’s not perfect but it’s alright i really didn’t want to be the first one to point it out so i just went with a regular reaction.

hCxHkWk.gif

She’s fine considering she’s not available to be scanned and even if she was scanned she’d probably end up looking like a potato like Bucky.

iconic outfit.

81529.jpg

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Henry Cavill said:

She’s fine considering she’s not available to be scanned and even if she was scanned she’d probably end up looking like a potato like Bucky.

iconic outfit.

81529.jpg

wait I don’t know why it didn’t click that she wasn’t able to be scanned :rot: taking that into consideration, I retract what I said! 

1 person likes this

I’m gonna be THAT guy and be picky just because. 

- Chyna’s face is tragic. That’s instantly the thing I noticed first. I understand she’s no longer with us and could only do so much with pictures but I’ve seen CAWs that looks more realistic than this. 

- Her hair physics are in the gutter. Why does her hair barely move? 

- Her entrance choice is on point but the execution is poorly modeled. I noticed how her bazooka only goes off once, from left to right. The kid in me remembers vividly she would fire multiple shots from each side. Plus her movement looks wonky. 

- Chyna’s entrance video looks weird on the new sets. Granted she never had an entrance video in this new age, I still can’t get over it. Similar to how the other women still has their old entrance videos/graphics DESPITE them having new ones (Jackie, Ivory, etc). 

- If she can’t fight men too it’s a rap. I’m not using her. And I hope she has her unique title entrance. They COULD have one where she incorporates her bazooka into it but I feel like that’s asking for too much with this series. 

hCxHkWk.gif

4 people like this

Can they confirm Torrie already I’m getting anxiety and it’s annoying me. 

hCxHkWk.gif

4 people like this

Her attire looks good, but that's about it. I'll appreciate that she's at least in the game, but they could have done a better job (Facially and the bazooka only going off once). Also, the hair not moving is really bothersome. The Xbox Raw 2 teas.

25 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

iconic outfit.

81529.jpg

Mess i didn’t think about her not being able to get scanned. 

Honestly ICON looks more like Xena the warrior in this game. However, I will still be purchasing, and she BETTER be able to wrestle men so I can make her my Universal champion and force Seth to be her personal jobber.

MTDZm1N.gif

3 people like this

They tried. Her attire is a basic bra with texture over it and a pair of shorts that were already in the game also with texture over them. Everything is a bit stiff but not bad considering the circumstances. The real question is, as others pointed out, if she can fight the men or not. 

hCxHkWk.gif

5 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

OH MY GOD GUYS

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD, I'M SHAKING :pinfall:

Image result for BECKY LYNCH CRYING GIF

Stiff inches :(

2 minutes ago, Kelly Kelly said:

Stiff inches :(

I do have to say, and stand by this, tho I do like this model everyone in charge of character design should be fired and replaced with the team behind The Sims, you know something's kinda wrong when my Sims look 923480984509384059834598 times better than the majority of these renders, let's be real. 

WWE can't afford Maxis/EA :coffee2:

Image result for becky lynch tea gif

22 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I do have to say, and stand by this, tho I do like this model everyone in charge of character design should be fired and replaced with the team behind The Sims, you know something's kinda wrong when my Sims look 923480984509384059834598 times better than the majority of these renders, let's be real. 

WWE can't afford Maxis/EA :coffee2:

Image result for becky lynch tea gif

We don’t know EA

hCxHkWk.gif

Edited by Kelly Kelly
1 person likes this

The PLAIN oily hair when Mama had so many looks and even her crumpled hair made older games. 

The lack of tits make this model feel like her 1997 figure with a 2000’s outfit. One bazooka shot out of 5 indeed. Her face almost sold me in the opening seconds but the bazooka on down... 🥴

Hopefully there’s at least subtle improvements over releases. Though Alundra has probably been the same for 5 years.

hCxHkWk.gif

She looks like a CAW before photo importing was an option.

hCxHkWk.gif

1 person likes this

I hope we get some legend girlies like molly holly and K2 & mccool😖😖 I don’t want dinosaundra :( we ain’t here for National Geographic 

hCxHkWk.gif

Edited by Kelly Kelly

Her look is from this match. We're lucky we didn't get this entrance.