BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

19,883 posts in this topic

Zelina’s model looked cute and Mickie’s attire was updated. 

Mickie James attire being perfect if Torrie doesn't make the cut.

4 people like this

This kinda looks interesting to be honest. I’m interested in playing this mode but if they think I’m going to be playing with that wig baby they another thing coming.

1 person likes this

Lita got copy+pasted again

CelebratedEnchantedAmericanrobin-size_re

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Trish really got a fresh set last year, and Lita is still stuck with this tragic model and gear. :clitglam:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Word on the street is she has another model. We’ll see tho.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

hOVDCIO.gif

If they put that lumpy 2004 model in an ugly gown to be “present day” than it better be a 2001 thong-out Lita because...

hOVDCIO.gif

21 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

hOVDCIO.gif

Me considering praying for her Armageddon look, but I know it’s just not realistic.

hOVDCIO.gif

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Me considering praying for her Armageddon look, but I know it’s just not realistic.

hOVDCIO.gif

Oh wow, the taste.

2003 was my favorite year for Lita when it came to looks. Aside from the sexed up Rated R era.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

@Jeigz @Twisted Bliss

What ya'll think? I think it's her.

It's Lita or Nia Jax has a really slimmed down model this year. I think it might be Lita. I mean one of the career goals listed in the trailer for the female CAW was facing Lita, so........

As an aside hopefully, the VC amount you get will be more generous. 2K17 gave away too much VC, and 2K19 gave us far too little. I didn't think it at the time, but 2K18 felt like a happy medium. In last year's game you can get a 5-star match filled with drama and signature spots, etc. and barely crack triple digits, which really made grinding a pain in the ass.

Edited by gl83

2 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

Oh wow, the taste.

2003 was my favorite year for Lita when it came to looks. Aside from the sexed up Rated R era.

It would be such a serve, and then they could recycle her forever for all I care.

2 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

@Jeigz @Twisted Bliss

What ya'll think? I think it's her.

I thought it was her, but it might just be an original CAS.

That’s the swollen Lita model.

Love that they included different girls in the career mode and it’s more than just the horsies.

Zelina, Mickie and Lana have great attires. They really included Candice and her anal beads jacket.

21 hours ago, Jeigz said:

are you posting up for an ass whooping this year?

bring lita in that fuck ass kimono! lemme give you this DICK KICK as trish 

RebbDzo.gif

2 people like this

i forgot to mention, mycareer looks kinda cute! will defo be playing this year. just kinda annoyed that we're trapped into playing as a superstar also, like bitch we can't have anything :skull: 

4 people like this

Essentially they weren't being secretive they were just busy reworking the game with the loss of Yukes.

Feel Yukes was holding them back.

New sets aren't in. They've asked the WWE to give them a heads up on stuff like that clearly that didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Essentially they weren't being secretive they were just busy reworking the game with the loss of Yukes.

Feel Yukes was holding them back.

New sets aren't in. They've asked the WWE to give them a heads up on stuff like that clearly that didn't happen.

when did Yukes drop them? :ahh: and tbh WWE should be giving them a heads up on shit like that but the WWE is also a shit hole and plans change every .4 seconds it seems, they better use their brain and start releasing base game updates to save this shitty game :rot: everything is already outdated omfg

2 minutes ago, Travis said:

when did Yukes drop them? :ahh: and tbh WWE should be giving them a heads up on shit like that but the WWE is also a shit hole and plans change every .4 seconds it seems, they better use their brain and start releasing base game updates to save this shitty game :rot: everything is already outdated omfg

They dropped Yukes this is basically an S update while they work on next years model.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Travis said:

i forgot to mention, mycareer looks kinda cute! will defo be playing this year. just kinda annoyed that we're trapped into playing as a superstar also, like bitch we can't have anything :skull: 

! It really does honestly this maybe the first my career mode that i play to be honesty 

1 person likes this