BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

19,883 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Travis said:

well :skull: 

EGcn6Q8XkAAcwXB.jpg

Not Triangle being the new reverse button...

that is so random...

khZ14dW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Travis said:

well :skull: 

EGcn6Q8XkAAcwXB.jpg

them fixing what’s not broken. 2k makes me so nervous 

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the unpaid defenders claim that the reduced features are intentional because 2K is going for a minimalist aesthetic 

RebbDzo.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can they just fix the dozens of glitches in universe mode? It's literally been like 8 years and it's still a mess

RebbDzo.gif 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

When the unpaid defenders claim that the reduced features are intentional because 2K is going for a minimalist aesthetic 

RebbDzo.gif

drag @Dante.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eric said:

Not Triangle being the new reverse button...

that is so random...

khZ14dW.gif

and ugly, I'm gonna have to train my reflexes again?

khZ14dW.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changing the reversal Button seems stupid but I guess we’ll see how it works when actually playing the game.

Mia is a cool edition. I’m still holding hope for Jinny since people like John Cena and Kane weren’t included in the website roster and have been shown in other clips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

and ugly, I'm gonna have to train my reflexes again?

khZ14dW.gif

When it cost us the match because we forgot the controls changed.

khZ14dW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

and ugly, I'm gonna have to train my reflexes again?

khZ14dW.gif

Selina having to start from scratch again. Maybe she’ll manage this year. 

khZ14dW.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Travis said:

BLAKE (TARYN) TERRELL IS COMING WITH THIS TOP :shook: @Jake

EGcvD59W4AAB45J.png

If I get Alicia's tutu too.. WHEW :shook: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

and ugly, I'm gonna have to train my reflexes again?

khZ14dW.gif

Why can't they have this same energy for that ghetto ass submission system?

sANa98p.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

Why can't they have this same energy for that ghetto ass submission system?

sANa98p.gif

that one is good, y'all are just untalented

sANa98p.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eric said:

Not Triangle being the new reverse button...

that is so random...

khZ14dW.gif

What kind of Vince Russo bullshit is that?  What's the finisher button now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gavin said:

that one is good, y'all are just untalented

sANa98p.gif

Like it’s one their best ideas incorporated into the game.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gavin said:

that one is good, y'all are just untalented

sANa98p.gif

period, let them know my submission sister. the girls have had the game for a full year and still haven't learned 

Image result for submission sorority wwe

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Empress Sam said:

Can they just fix the dozens of glitches in universe mode? It's literally been like 8 years and it's still a mess

RebbDzo.gif 

can they ADD more universe content also? the cutscenes are recycled and it's so tiring. all they did this year was reanimate cutscenes for females so they don't walk all manly and shit but i want actual new cutscenes and prompts

the fact we still don't have a draft or gm mode triggers me, i'm sick of drafting natalya's big ass manually 

RebbDzo.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gavin said:

that one is good, y'all are just untalented

sANa98p.gif

Oh. Is that why they have all those tutorials for it on YouTube? 

It was nothing wrong with the old one they had. 2K making you exert all this effort just to make a bitch tap is irritating af. 

sANa98p.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanna see Miss Wilson’s name during the reveal today or 2K can get the FUCK.. ASAP.

sANa98p.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

I just wanna see Miss Wilson’s name during the reveal today or 2K can get the FUCK.. ASAP.

sANa98p.gif

well, apparently we're getting Mom Holly instead

sANa98p.gif

:skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They literally showed Zelina, Nikki Cross, Ronda, Molly, and Trish... is that supposed to be a reveal?

sANa98p.gif

they also showed the male models in that Halloween bullshit and then mentioned Nikki and Mandy Rose by name but didn't show them because we are literally a joke to them

sANa98p.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

They literally showed Zelina, Nikki Cross, Ronda, Molly, and Trish... is that supposed to be a reveal?

sANa98p.gif

they also showed the male models in that Halloween bullshit and then mentioned Nikki and Mandy Rose by name but didn't show them because we are literally a joke to them

sANa98p.gif

This is what I think of them for removing Ivory and Jacqueline instead of leaving them in for our Attitude Era brawls

Image result for bayley charlotte gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.