29 posts in this topic

OMG Emma.

:shock:

Emma snatched me BALD. The intensity, the aggression, the curb stomp, the attitude. Literally everything. I didn't write her off as a heel bc I stan and I enjoyed her work up until this anyway but if she takes this approach more consistently she could elevate herself to the top.

:cry:

Love that they're building to Asuka vs Emma. I'm actually hoping for Asuka vs Emma vs Bayley somewhere down the line.

Dana fucking found a look and she's going to stick to it, I'm so fucking excited. She looked amazing :cry:

1 person likes this

Danemma's synchronized poses. :ahh:

!!!

I was slayed with the synchronized hip swaying to the music ending with their signature pose. :clap:

Nia was good. Emma was good too. Alexa was good. Everyone was good. :crying:

Dana and Emma's pose caught my eye and the last Special, it's so in sync and to Emma's theme it slaaays.

Emma was so vicious here I really liked it. and hopefully they keep building her up but I WISH she played her character up a little more, more body language, play to the crowd or mock your opponent more or something.

I need Dana to go back to her attire against Asuka, that was her best look to date. or take the tassels off of the pink attire and use that.

Nia looks comfortable in the ring even more so than I thought so slay. I'm excited to see where they take her and to see how well she manages in a match that isn't a squash. Kay Lee Ray took me by surprise. I guess I never got into her because of her tacky look (soz) but her ring work is really solid.

Edited by kieranr

Dana needs to burn that attire and throw away those kicks. She needs to just stick with wrestling boots and stop it with the high tops and Chucks.

Both matches bored me this week and I don't get the point of smiley happy monster. :(

Dana needs to burn that attire and throw away those kicks. She needs to just stick with wrestling boots and stop it with the high tops and Chucks.

Both matches bored me this week and I don't get the point of smiley happy monster. :(

Because she's not a monster, she's a woman. :skull:
3 people like this

They are killing me with this bc she's a thick girl she's supposed to play the role of Godzilla mess. :skull:

3 people like this

They are killing me with this bc she's a thick girl she's supposed to play the role of Godzilla mess. :skull:

! They only did it with Kharma because that's all she knew how to play.

It's important that young, larger kids who see themselves represented on-screen don't have their insecurity festered even more by how they're portayed. KO is well-liked because it's not relevant that he doesn't have abs. He is just as athletic and good of a fighter. Nia would be over in the same way (even though they low-key negated this by the 'plastic little princess' line in her theme but that's how she feels so :skull:).

2 people like this

Thank God Nia got rid of that atrocious attire from a few weeks ago.  :rot:

She's growing on me. Emma still seems awkward as a heel, I'm not a fan of Dana either. IDK. 

Alexa slaying as a heel though. 

Emma played me tbh.  :legend:   I really love her as a heel I do feel like she has somethings she can work on though character wise.  Her dance with Dana was cute too. I rematched it plenty of times.  :smh:

Alexa looked beautiful in that backstage segment.  :crying:  :crying:

I LOVED Nia/Kay Lee Ray :laycry:

They both did great! Kay Lee is probably the indy girl that I've felt the most invested in watching since they've been letting Indy girls be enhancement talent, and Nia's already improved from the last tapings! She's gonna do so well down the line! :excited:

Princess Alexa doing well on the mic, as per usual :legend:

Literally the 2 worst NXT matches since 3 or 4 months I would say? Both matches were tragic and all 4 girls were less than basic. :skull:

Literally the 2 worst NXT matches since 3 or 4 months I would say? Both matches were tragic and all 4 girls were less than basic. :skull:

bitch stop doing the most

U1UhMdY.gif

U1UhMdY.gif

Where is the lie?

Both sucked ass especially the 47 Alexa wannabe!

U1UhMdY.gif

You all are doing the most! Emma served nothing more than being as basic as usual! :skull: 

I like Mama Jax so much for some reason. She just started wrestling yet she's comfortable already.  :legend:  She is going to go so far, her having two matches per taping means that they trust her bc not even Bayley gets two matches per taping.  :legend:

2 people like this

Emma's match seemed eh to me. Idk why but it seemed basic, maybe it's because I haven't seen any of the work people call spectacular yet and I expect more from her. There was a lot of unnecessary pauses, but her finisher looked nice.  :legend:

Where is the lie?

Both sucked ass especially the 47 Alexa wannabe!

U1UhMdY.gif

I didn't watch the Emma/Shazza match so idk, but Nia vs Kay Lee Ray was actually good, especially for someone with Nia's experience. What type of NXT Takeover match was you expecting?

U1UhMdY.gif

Go Molly, drag ha like New York would

U1UhMdY.gif

NiNi already showing great potential. I remember Kay Lee Ray aka Walmart Eva from ha match in tna with Gail and she's pretty good actually(not sure she has the look tho but that's not a problem too much now). Also Emma was so vicious. I almost felt sorry for Walmart Alexa during that Emma Lock.

Eva Destruction slaying yet another promo.

This was her best sounding one yet tbh. She sounded more confident imo.

I really like Alexa's mannerism as a heel, she really served high school bully there when she said that she doubts anyone want to team up with Bayley.

Nia Jax also did good given how new she is. I actually like the idea of having a big girl who does not act all monstrous.

Emma.... Yeah, she improved character wise, but that match was a little boring. She did not let Elsa give some kind of offense :rip:

Then she should stop dressing and wrestling like a monster heel.

If she's just meant to be Rock's happy plus-size model cousin and not the new attempt at making Kong, then she needs to fix her look and moveset.

010_NXT_10082015jg_1766-2675516541.jpg