Mariah.

Update: Premium Pink, Upgrade, + More

83 posts in this topic

The first day of December, or the last first day of the year, seems most appropriate to share some important information with our members (and guests). Taylor will stick to bullet points going forward, because we want this to be more of a question-and-answer setting. It's important to ask questions to clear any confusion you (and most likely others) will have. More importantly, if we don't have an answer to your question, it's more than likely that the topic hasn't been discussed.

Now, refer to the second post for more detailed information.

1 person likes this

Premium Pink

• ALL 2013-2014 Premium Pink memberships will expire on January 1, 2016. Most of our members have donated multiple times and have done so in 2015. Meaning, fortunately, this only affects a slight few. To those that will lose Premium Pink membership: we thank you sincerely for helping us acheive a huge milestone; we could not have migrated to IPS in 2014 without your help.
  • Premium Pink membership will undergo several major changes around the beginning of 2016. More information to follow at a later date, and this will make sense as you read further. Any changes made of course will only benefit donors.
  • At this time, there is no intention to set an expiration date for Premium Pink memberships acquired in 2015.
  • Click here to find out the year you donated if you're unsure.

Upgrade

• It's been a long time coming, but we're prepping for an upgrade soon! How soon? Gaga soon. There is no clear date set at the moment. It'll definitely happen before January 1, 2016.
  • Unfortunately, there is inevitable downtime required to successfully initiate the upgrade. We're not exactly sure of how long, but we're estimating anywhere from 24 to 72 hours of inactivity.
  • The layout of the entire forum will change; however, we love the new look, and we think you will too! We won't divulge more information. We'd rather colorfully surprise you.
  • ALL threads, posts, personal messages, statuses, blog posts, and other forum statistics will transfer over, but the upgrade requires a major overhaul to transition from old technology to new technology. Thus, downtime is inevitable.

Features: More information to follow at a later date, but pleae ask questions that we may address then.

• Blogs
  • Chat
  • Commerce/Store

Questions? :newspaper:

10 people like this

I'm ready. :crying:

1 person likes this

Yasss its been a long time coming sisters. :crying:

1 person likes this

This is an important announcement regarding Premium Pink Membership. On January 1, 2016, all premium membership that was given out in 2013 will expire. If you have not donated after December 31, 2013, you will no longer be a premium member come the new year. While we appreciate all donations past, present and future, we feel like this is a fair process.

Additionally, some improvements to the premium program will be made in January, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you.

yay new and improvement on premium program! :D

Have you guys been able to preview the chat capabilities in anticipation of the upgrade? I know I heard really brief musings (like only 30 people at a time? idk), but I was wondering if you guys learned anything more. :curious:

Have you guys been able to preview the chat capabilities in anticipation of the upgrade? I know I heard really brief musings (like only 30 people at a time? idk), but I was wondering if you guys learned anything more. :curious:

50 users are allowed to access the chat; this feature is exclusive to Premium Pink members (and staff). If the number of donors goes over 50, changes to the policy will be announced; however, we don't expect to run into this problem.

2 people like this

Wat does the Blog feature mean? A blog for HB or blogs for members if they want to use it?

*le excited*

Wat does the Blog feature mean? A blog for HB or blogs for members if they want to use it?

*le excited*

Blogs are for members to discuss almost any topic they wish to. Blogs are currently active on this version of HB too. See the Blogs link in the header menu if you want to explore the feature.

OMG, it's finally time. :crying:

When did I donate? :reneeuhh:

Donate again just to be on the safe side. :jenn:

1 person likes this

I feel old now. The amount of changes some of us have gone through on here. :cry:

1 person likes this

Mess. I just checked the build a dream thread and saw I donated this year. You ain't slick. :auntjackie2:

But I will donate during Christmas week: aka my free of bills period. :laycry:

1 person likes this

#GivingTuesday

1 person likes this

Mariah already gave me a heads up that changes were coming but yas :excited:

I'm deleting if our avis are anything lower than 125x125 which is what we have now. :uhh:

2 people like this

I'm deleting if our avis are anything lower than 125x125 which is what we have now. :uhh:

We might actually allow larger dimmensions. :newspaper:

14 people like this

We might actually allow larger dimmensions. :newspaper:

Ouuu :excited: :excited: :excited: