Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazzle.

General Gaming

527 posts in this topic

Kingdom Hearts III finally has a release date. January 29 2019 it’s about damn time. 

1 person likes this

Haven't spent much time playing Spider-Man yet but I enjoy it so far.

1 person likes this

Spider-man is awesome. Still haven’t finished it I’m at around 70%

Finally after 2 years I finished Rise of the Tomb Raider so I can start Shadow.

1 person likes this

Are people going to get Let’s Go Pikachu or Lets Go Evee?

On 11/15/2018 at 6:09 AM, Henry Cavill said:

Are people going to get Let’s Go Pikachu or Lets Go Evee?

I got Let's Go, Eevee. Made it to Cinnabar Island last night when I got bored of Survivor Series. 💀 Right now I've got Eevee, Clefable, Nidoqueen, Rapidash, Venomoth and Goldeen, but I'm contemplating switching Goldeen out for the Seel I caught in the Seafoam Islands because I don't wanna evolve it into Seaking. 💀

I've played Gen 1 so many times I'm trying to use a team of Pokémon that I like, but have never used on a team, because I almost always stick with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Staryu, Lapras, Vulpix, Machop, etc.

Edited by Brandon

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I got Let's Go, Eevee. Made it to Cinnabar Island last night when I got bored of Survivor Series. 💀 Right now I've got Eevee, Clefable, Nidoqueen, Rapidash, Venomoth and Goldeen, but I'm contemplating switching Goldeen out for the Seel I caught in the Seafoam Islands because I don't wanna evolve it into Seaking. 💀

I've played Gen 1 so many times I'm trying to use a team of Pokémon that I like, but have never used on a team, because I almost always stick with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Staryu, Lapras, Vulpix, Machop, etc.

One of the most fabled gay crises ever. You either keep the look or go for the stat boosts. :skull: 

3 people like this

17 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

One of the most fabled gay crises ever. You either keep the look or go for the stat boosts. :skull: 

I think I'm gonna keep Goldeen. I fed him candies like they were steroids and know he's one-hit KO'ing Fire Pokémon that are higher level than him. 😭

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

Damn your working your way through nicely! I haven’t touched it that much so far and am only up to Brock’s gym.

I originally preordered the Pikachu version but ended up switching when I saw Vulpix was exclusive to Eevee. I’m sad to miss out on Growlithe though 🤧

3 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Damn your working your way through nicely! I haven’t touched it that much so far and am only up to Brock’s gym.

I originally preordered the Pikachu version but ended up switching when I saw Vulpix was exclusive to Eevee. I’m sad to miss out on Growlithe though 🤧

There’s someone in Vermillion who will trade you a Growlithe if you’ve caught five Meowth. But also, a couple of my friends have the Pikachu version. If you wanted one before then I’m sure I could get one to trade you.

1 person likes this

I made my Goldeen so strong he took out eight of the Elite Four's Pokémon by himself. 😭 Fuck a Seaking.

2 people like this

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

There’s someone in Vermillion who will trade you a Growlithe if you’ve caught five Meowth. But also, a couple of my friends have the Pikachu version. If you wanted one before then I’m sure I could get one to trade you.

Awesome I'll sink some time in and get my ass to Vermillion City!

8 hours ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

I'M FINALLY GOING TO PLAY SPIDER-MAN!!!!!

Enjoy! The game is incredible.

FYI for anyone that hasn’t bought the DLC it is on sale on the ps store.

1 person likes this

Does anyone here play Smash Bros.? I've never played the series before but I'm ~tempted~ to get the new game whenever it comes out next month. The Ice Climbers look so cute :shook:

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Empress Sam said:

Does anyone here play Smash Bros.? I've never played the series before but I'm ~tempted~ to get the new game whenever it comes out next month. The Ice Climbers look so cute :shook:

It looks amazing! :shook:

There are so many characters I want to try out tbh. Ice Climbers included! :shook: :shook:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Empress Sam said:

I'm in the same boat. I've never played, but I'm getting the new one.

1 person likes this

I have to buy Spiderman, RDD2, WWE2K19 and God of War!

I also have to pre-order Resident Evil 2 and Dead or Alive 6

Image result for tiffany pollard gif

2 people like this

On 11/24/2018 at 4:26 PM, Vinaro said:

I have to buy Spiderman, RDD2, WWE2K19 and God of War!

I also have to pre-order Resident Evil 2 and Dead or Alive 6

Get Shadow of the Tomb Raider, too.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Is it good? I got it cheap on a Black Friday sale but I’ve never played a Tomb Raider game before so I don’t know if I’m going to keep it or send it back. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5674080

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Is it good? I got it cheap on a Black Friday sale but I’ve never played a Tomb Raider game before so I don’t know if I’m going to keep it or send it back. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5674080

It’s great, but it’s the final installment of a trilogy. 💀 I’m sure you can get the first two games for really cheap now, though. 🌚

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

I am not getting that trash! I liked the 2013's one but the one after was ugly and short! I am not getting the last for sure

On 11/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, Jeigz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5674080

IT'S AMAZING!!!! My first Tomb Raider game I've ever played and I loved it beyond belief. Keep it, don't send it back.

1 person likes this