Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazzle.

General Gaming

621 posts in this topic

I just started a new Final Fantasy X after losing my old save. I wanna finally put in the grind and have my characters maxed out in stats. :cry: 

The new girlies you can unlock in the Crash Grand Prix are cute.

1 person likes this

On 7/4/2019 at 3:54 AM, Henry Cavill said:

The new girlies you can unlock in the Crash Grand Prix are cute.

The Trophy Girls got a huge glow-up from their original appearances!

Post image

We stan :clap:

2 people like this

g6inux0k93931.jpg?width=1000&auto=webp&s

Queen sindel is coming :shook: 

4 people like this

The Crash Grand Prix is killing me. I’ve got 21,200 nitro points and have unlocked all the Trophy Girls and their Motorsports attires except for Tawna’s. They aren’t shit for making her best look so hard to get. That fishtail braid is a look.

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

The Crash Grand Prix is killing me. I’ve got 21,200 nitro points and have unlocked all the Trophy Girls and their Motorsports attires except for Tawna’s. They aren’t shit for making her best look so hard to get. That fishtail braid is a look.

Girl, most of them shits my friend and I have been scamming in our private lobby. If not then something I've been scamming offline. 

1 person likes this

Spider-Man is so, so good. Not terribly far into the game but they've done a good job at making it feel like another Spider-Man story, plus the gameplay and VA's are quality. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Angelic said:

Girl, most of them shits my friend and I have been scamming in our private lobby. If not then something I've been scamming offline. 

I need to set up a private lobby. 

1 hour ago, adamthyst said:

Spider-Man is so, so good. Not terribly far into the game but they've done a good job at making it feel like another Spider-Man story, plus the gameplay and VA's are quality. 

It’s such an amazing game. I’m so jealous that you get to experience the story for the first time. 

1 minute ago, Henry Cavill said:

It’s such an amazing game. I’m so jealous that you get to experience the story for the first time. 

I like to play single players games blind, without a walkthrough, to experience the story for myself unless I feel like I need it for optional stuff like end-game loot and items. I've kept myself in the dark about the game by (thankfully) avoiding so much gameplay on YouTube. I don't have the DLC for it (to be honest, I didn't even realize they added DLC to Spider-Man) but I'll play that later when I beat the base game. 

Also, J. Jonah Jameson, his hate-boner for Spider-Man will never get old, and it's so good in the game.

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

I need to set up a private lobby. 

I'll help if I can. :mariah: 

I lowkey want the new Mortal Kombat game just because Kitana's slays.

On 7/11/2019 at 4:24 PM, adamthyst said:

A truly, truly, gorgeous game. One of the best games made imo.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, IIconicAussieGals said:

I lowkey want the new Mortal Kombat game just because Kitana's slays.

She's visually great and story-wise, she's pretty badass. But coming from a fighting game player perspective, she's very, very underwhelming as a character. She lacks a lot, and it sucks because she's the closest to Mileena in this game, and I played Mileena in the previous ones.

2 people like this

Played a little bit of Marvel UA3 on handheld and it was enjoying it until the boss fight with Sandman and the screen became to cluttered with people.

Cassandra back in Soul Calibur 6 :cry: 

Neo from RWBY in Cross Tag Battle :cry: 

My bitch POISON back in Street Fighter V :shook: 

Anyone playing Fire Emblem 3 Houses?

Jesus, Capcom needs to do better with their fighting game division. Aside from the leaked DLC that happened before EVO, the way that they've been heading with their fighters is just... wow. Nothing will save SFV at this point, and a lot of my Street Fighter friends who play it do not like the game at all, they say they hate playing it. Marvel Infinite was dead in the water with how poorly both Marvel and Capcom handled it. Their single player games have been on a roll as of late, but man, why can't they put that passion and effort into their fighting games? USF4 is such a great game, as was MVC3 despite several issues that people hated about both. It's a shame they dropped the ball. 

Also...

HOLY SHIT, ZAFINA'S BACK!!!!! 

On 7/20/2019 at 1:33 AM, Henry Cavill said:

Played a little bit of Marvel UA3 on handheld and it was enjoying it until the boss fight with Sandman and the screen became to cluttered with people.

Not sure if you know but you can adjust the camera angle in settings. It’s still bad at certain points though, but a fun game. I’m gonna play it again on the harder difficulties when the X-Men and FF DLC come out to try and unlock the last character. 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

Not sure if you know but you can adjust the camera angle in settings. It’s still bad at certain points though, but a fun game. I’m gonna play it again on the harder difficulties when the X-Men and FF DLC come out to try and unlock the last character. 

Thanks I’ll check it out. 

I really hope they add Jessica Jones as free dlc since they are adding Cyclops and Colossus this month.

This looks like a cute remake

1 person likes this

this looks good and the review scores are really high.

On 8/27/2019 at 0:07 AM, Henry Cavill said:

c8bcm1wrgti31.jpg

I was so excited when I saw Carol's weave. Elsa Bloodstone has some dope ass outfits too, so she better get a shout-out.