Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazzle.

General Gaming

612 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, Angelic said:

75334785-8545-44A2-912A-4DB2A6DDA9EF.png

I am so confused by this, I hope it's the remake of RE3: Nemesis but folks are saying it's a multiplayer game ala RE Outbreak but, who asked for that?!  

Related image

28 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I am so confused by this, I hope it's the remake of RE3: Nemesis but folks are saying it's a multiplayer game ala RE Outbreak but, who asked for that?!  

Related image

It's definitely not 3. Although 3 was already confirmed to be in development. 

1 person likes this

Is anyone else playing Astral Chain? It’s so good.

20 SNES games are being added tomorrow to the Nintendo Switch Online service

Super Mario World™

Super Mario World™ 2: Yoshi's Island™

Super Mario Kart™

The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™

Super Metroid™

Star Fox™

F-ZERO™

Stunt Race FX™

Pilotwings™

Kirby's Dream Land™ 3

Kirby's Dream Course™

Super Ghouls'n Ghosts™

Demon's Crest

Super Soccer

Super Puyo Puyo 2

Breath Of Fire

BRAWL BROTHERS

SUPER E.D.F. EARTH DEFENSE FORCE

Super Tennis

Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics

I need Donkey Kong Country series to be added next month.

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

20 SNES games are being added tomorrow to the Nintendo Switch Online service

I was a little underwhelmed but only because I have all the big names already and a working SNES... I get that those games are going to draw people to it but hopefully they do add more obscure titles & I do think DKC 1 and 2 should be there too. 

Having a lot of fun with Zafina in Tekken. She is a lot more creative of a character than I'm used to playing because of the stances and cancels. Very happy with how she turned out in T7 compared to TTT2.

1 hour ago, adamthyst said:

Having a lot of fun with Zafina in Tekken. She is a lot more creative of a character than I'm used to playing because of the stances and cancels. Very happy with how she turned out in T7 compared to TTT2.

Does Tekken have a story mode? I haven't played since the original for PS1 but I wanna get back into it.

40 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Anybody else still playing KH3?

I didn't start to but should I? It looks interesting and kinda Final Fantasy-esque?

49 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Does Tekken have a story mode? I haven't played since the original for PS1 but I wanna get back into it.

I didn't start to but should I? It looks interesting and kinda Final Fantasy-esque?

I’m liking it, but the story and all the side scenes are a little different. I didn’t want to rush and finish it, so I’m slowly getting through the storyline right now. The new key blades are pretty fun though especially the Tangled one.

59 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Does Tekken have a story mode? I haven't played since the original for PS1 but I wanna get back into it

Tekken's story is trash. Hasn't been worth anything since 4. And the series itself peaked with 5. I still encourage you to try anyway if you're interested, but do not expect anything good with the "story" and fluid gameplay. It's still as stiff as it was on PS1, but you may like the few new mechanics they added, and the new characters that have come along since then.

Does anybody else play Smite? 

I also just got into Paladins, only two of us out of my group were willing to try it, and we CONSTANTLY get grouped with morons that have no idea what they're doing, against veteran player stacks with 300+ hours. Some more relatable teammates would be preferred.