Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taylor

Reporting Errors

25 posts in this topic

If you happen to stumble upon an error (or errors) while browsing, please report them here.  Moreover, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a screenshot of the error (or errors). Thank you!

Your avatar seems to be working. Make sure avatars don't surpass 125x125 pixels and have an ending file of <i>.gif</i>, <i>.png</i>, <i>.jpg</i>, etc. in the URL (e.g., http://i46.tinypic.com/2lc4npz.gif).

Whenever I try to Post this LVE video it just comes up in text , is the YouTube posting system the same?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SO6TxCetA

Is there a way to post videos from somewhere other than Youtube, like Dailymotion and so on?

Is there a way to post videos from somewhere other than Youtube, like Dailymotion and so on?

Not at this time, unfortunately. As soon as the option is available, I will activate it.

Heartbreakers hasent been working on my Phone for like two days, but I'm back on now.

Heartbreakers hasent been working on my Phone for like two days, but I'm back on now.

Read about why here.

Seem to be having some problems with the Mark all messages as read button it sometimes brings up this error Message

error.jpg

Seem to be having some problems with the Mark all messages as read button it sometimes brings up this error Message

error.jpg

I'll look into this. My first guess is that it might happen when the URL adds on anything more than /index.php.

When I try to send a message to anyone I haven't already started a conversation with it says I don't have permission to?  :rot:

When I try to send a message to anyone I haven't already started a conversation with it says I don't have permission to? :rot:

Hmm, that's odd. Can you try taking a screenshot of the error? It might just be that people only want to receive messages from the friends they've added or accepted. It could also be because some people are past the number of messages they can store and can't accept new messages until they delete some old ones.

I experienced a error yesterday when I tried to edit one of my posts. A message popped up that said "You don't have permission to perform this action" but then I waited like a minute and was able to edit just fine. It was probably nothing but just wanted to share just in case  :newspaper:

I didn't want to make an entire thread for my question so I'm asking here.. is there a way to mute the sound on here without actually muting the sound on my computer? I've always wondered nn

4enwbgn.gif

19 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I didn't want to make an entire thread for my question so I'm asking here.. is there a way to mute the sound on here without actually muting the sound on my computer? I've always wondered nn

4enwbgn.gif

http://www.heartbreakers.me/index.php?/notifications/options/

Untick the box that says "Play a sound when I receive a notification" under Notification preferences.

1 person likes this

On 1/13/2019 at 5:10 PM, Qwan™ said:

4enwbgn.gif

I'm not sure about on mobile, but I know if you're on desktop you can specifically mute the site.

I hope that helps.

RJRvmHN.gif

1 person likes this

On 1/24/2019 at 5:01 PM, IIconicAussieGals said:

I'm not sure about on mobile, but I know if you're on desktop you can specifically mute the site.

I hope that helps.

RJRvmHN.gif

I have an update on this. If you look in the notification options, there is a option to have sound or no sound when you get a notification.

Edit: I didn't realize someone already helped. Idiot me. :skull:

Edited by IIconicAussieGals

I dunno if it's just me, but embedded tweets rarely load properly on desktop and on mobile. Like I'll see the top quarter and nothing else on most tweet containing a picture or video.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I dunno if it's just me, but embedded tweets rarely load properly on desktop and on mobile. Like I'll see the top quarter and nothing else on most tweet containing a picture or video.

This happens to me constantly!

1 person likes this

Did something happen to the desktop site? I haven’t been able to access it all day? 

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Puggle said:

Did something happen to the desktop site? I haven’t been able to access it all day? 

image.jpg

This was happening to me too on both mobile and desktop. I had to use the same trick I did for the rumble where I loaded up my pm's instead of the site proper. It's probably just another server issue but let me just @Mariah. and @Shoaib. so they are aware in case this is only happening to selected people

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Rainbow Heart said:

This was happening to me too on both mobile and desktop. I had to use the same trick I did for the rumble where I loaded up my pm's instead of the site proper. It's probably just another server issue but let me just @Mariah. and @Shoaib. so they are aware in case this is only happening to selected people

omg thank you that worked! I guess i'll do this until it gets fixed :) 

1 person likes this