Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taylor

Reporting Errors

15 posts in this topic

If you happen to stumble upon an error (or errors) while browsing, please report them here.  Moreover, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a screenshot of the error (or errors). Thank you!

Your avatar seems to be working. Make sure avatars don't surpass 125x125 pixels and have an ending file of <i>.gif</i>, <i>.png</i>, <i>.jpg</i>, etc. in the URL (e.g., http://i46.tinypic.com/2lc4npz.gif).

Whenever I try to Post this LVE video it just comes up in text , is the YouTube posting system the same?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SO6TxCetA

Is there a way to post videos from somewhere other than Youtube, like Dailymotion and so on?

Is there a way to post videos from somewhere other than Youtube, like Dailymotion and so on?

Not at this time, unfortunately. As soon as the option is available, I will activate it.

Heartbreakers hasent been working on my Phone for like two days, but I'm back on now.

Read about why here.

Seem to be having some problems with the Mark all messages as read button it sometimes brings up this error Message

error.jpg

Seem to be having some problems with the Mark all messages as read button it sometimes brings up this error Message

error.jpg

I'll look into this. My first guess is that it might happen when the URL adds on anything more than /index.php.

When I try to send a message to anyone I haven't already started a conversation with it says I don't have permission to?  :rot:

When I try to send a message to anyone I haven't already started a conversation with it says I don't have permission to? :rot:

Hmm, that's odd. Can you try taking a screenshot of the error? It might just be that people only want to receive messages from the friends they've added or accepted. It could also be because some people are past the number of messages they can store and can't accept new messages until they delete some old ones.

I experienced a error yesterday when I tried to edit one of my posts. A message popped up that said "You don't have permission to perform this action" but then I waited like a minute and was able to edit just fine. It was probably nothing but just wanted to share just in case  :newspaper: