Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom | Q&A; Suggestions

I guess I can post this here, right? Anyways, since you guys have expressed confusion on what is Cartoon Kingdom we might as well clear that shit up through this. Here is where you can ask me any questions and concerns you may have. You can also slot me with some QT suggestions if you have any.

Who wanna go first?

giphy.gif

• Replies 52
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But catfighting in a bar with Cyclops is ok?

what the hell is it?

You fight over whatever you like. Let me give an example; Lets say that Mariah signs up as Cat Woman and you sign up as Batman. You guys wanted to do a story where Batman wants to do his job and stop

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

what the hell is it?

cZpO31l.gif

It is an action RPG, for one. It is basically like WWEHS, where you can create your storylines with your friends and such, but their is a story that I made that people can join in on that will be active throughout the series. I'm still debating on if the fighting will be its own separate thing or not because I don't want people thinking they can just kill just cause, but still working on that.

hclinton-stilltalking.gif

Just now, IAMKingD said:

I was thinking more of a human character.

hclinton-stilltalking.gif

Yes sis. You can sign up as who you want and RP as them. While it is action RPG, you can have your cute villager type and find a storyline within that villager role. I could use a cute civilian falls in love with career criminal/superhero story.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Yeah, who the hell are we really portraying? Cartoon characters? Anime characters? Video game characters?

giphy.gif

I'm actually debating this. Like would you prefer an open option where all three are available or a niche pool of choices?

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Yes sis. You can sign up as who you want and RP as them. While it is action RPG, you can have your cute villager type and find a storyline within that villager role. I could use a cute civilian falls in love with career criminal/superhero story.

giphy.gif

Okay, cool. I'm still a bit confused on what it's about though tbh

cZpO31l.gif

Just now, IAMKingD said:

Okay, cool. I'm still a bit confused on what it's about though tbh

cZpO31l.gif

You going to have to get a bit more specific about what you are not getting. Is the stuff I posted to Travis not clear enough? <Hope that last part isn't sounding hella rude. :rot:

cZpO31l.gif

8 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

You going to have to get a bit more specific about what you are not getting. Is the stuff I posted to Travis not clear enough? <Hope that last part isn't sounding hella rude. :rot:

cZpO31l.gif

d You're fine, but as I read it again I THINK I understand it a bit more. I was stuck at the fighting bit (like what are we fighting over).

cZpO31l.gif

11 minutes ago, IAMKingD said:

d You're fine, but as I read it again I THINK I understand it a bit more. I was stuck at the fighting bit (like what are we fighting over).

cZpO31l.gif

You fight over whatever you like. Let me give an example; Lets say that Mariah signs up as Cat Woman and you sign up as Batman. You guys wanted to do a story where Batman wants to do his job and stop criminals, but Bats just can't seem to do it when it comes to Cat Woman. You can have occasional fights in those RPs in the vein of what we did when we did Alicia vs Kristal in WWEHS (Alicia going out the window). You can evolve that into a toxic love storyline where it can go that Cat Woman is using Bats to learn his secrets or letting Cat Woman joining the good side. It can be whatever you want.

Non-combat characters won't have that same action, so you don't have to do that. But if someone wanted to go big and go on an adventure and such, they can. They can go anywhere as long as it is somewhere from a cartoon. It can't be a permanent location as well, they have to return to the main RP location at some point.

Wait a minute, this Q&A is saving me a bit. Let me scrap them being at a kingdom and placing them in a city location like Metropolis or some shit like that. That backstory shit I posted online is cancelled.

cZpO31l.gif

37 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

I'm actually debating this. Like would you prefer an open option where all three are available or a niche pool of choices?

giphy.gif

I'd recommend the open option, but also include guidelines so you don't get anybody signing up as, say, Cooking Mama or the dog from Duck Hunt.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SummerTime said:

Does having big boobs count as a superpower?

tumblr_nj66drLXGd1rxa2k2o1_500.gif

Also if there are character guidelines and fights going on I feel like we would have to clearly lay out what our characters really can and can't do first.

She would be a non-combatant. :cry:

Care to give an example? Because I'm borderline close to banning DB characters since I know we will are going to run into problems with them.

2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

She would be a non-combatant. :cry:

Care to give an example? Because I'm borderline close to banning DB characters since I know we will are going to run into problems with them.

No one should be invincible I guess is a good start. Also not everyone needs to be on the same power level but one character can't just be Goku to everyone elses Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Just now, SummerTime said:

No one should be invincible I guess is a good start. Also not everyone needs to be on the same power level but one character can't just be Goku to everyone elses Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Which is why DB characters will get a ban since they have no weaknesses and you can't really do anything with them. Someone like Superman has a weakness. The Flash can be stopped. The characters on RWBY can be taken out.

3 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Which is why DB characters will get a ban since they have no weaknesses and you can't really do anything with them. Someone like Superman has a weakness. The Flash can be stopped. The characters on RWBY can be taken out.

sdfghi Bless, you included my girls in the example. Thanks, boo!

http://i.imgur.com/SOfHIGn.gif

17 minutes ago, Joseph said:

Okay so I could be

tumblr_mklweys8Rt1rzp684o1_250.gif

OMG YASSS, I love Princess. :excited:

If you wanted to age her up to have a grown persons social life there are pics. But if you want to keep her as that bratty rich little girl, go ahead. :worship:

Also, I think I should mention that you guys don't have to fight every RP. You can do regular stuff (hanging out, going to clubs, party hosting) according to how your character may live it out. Example being Batman or any Superhero with a secret identity; you can bring out Bruce when you feel like it. You could do a cute story with it as well. Keep it cute though, as if you signup as child buttercup, you can't have her drinking alcohol. :cry:

27 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

I don't know if they all need to be banned as they do die a lot but it is kind of awkward ... also even though she is a non-combatant I could still stab other heroes in scenes right?

rogerrabbit4_jessica.gif

4 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

I don't know if they all need to be banned as they do die a lot but it is kind of awkward ... also even though she is a non-combatant I could still stab other heroes in scenes right?

rogerrabbit4_jessica.gif

If you wanted to be that bitch, sure. :cry:

She just can't be going hand to hand.