Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom | Q&A; Suggestions

• Replies 52
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But catfighting in a bar with Cyclops is ok?

what the hell is it?

You fight over whatever you like. Let me give an example; Lets say that Mariah signs up as Cat Woman and you sign up as Batman. You guys wanted to do a story where Batman wants to do his job and stop

31 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

OMG YASSS, I love Princess. :excited:

If you wanted to age her up to have a grown persons social life there are pics. But if you want to keep her as that bratty rich little girl, go ahead. :worship:

Also, I think I should mention that you guys don't have to fight every RP. You can do regular stuff (hanging out, going to clubs, party hosting) according to how your character may live it out. Example being Batman or any Superhero with a secret identity; you can bring out Bruce when you feel like it. You could do a cute story with it as well. Keep it cute though, as if you signup as child buttercup, you can't have her drinking alcohol. :cry:

oo, that's cute. i'll see.

tumblr_nt3ell5VNK1tzqospo1_540.gif

18 minutes ago, DayDreamer said:

Why not just make this a superhero rpg? something like Teen Titans or Young Justice? 

From what I'm getting though the idea is more Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros? 

Because some people, like what SummerTime and MichaelPsyches has, that aren't Superheroes, but they still work. 

I'm not expecting anyone to sign up as Ed, Edd, and Eddy or something so not viable because i think we all have better sense than that. Also, I think people will auto go the Superhero route since that fits the action RPG route. #GenreFluid #NoLabels

awYReXs.gif

17 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Because some people, like what SummerTime and MichaelPsyches has, that aren't Superheroes, but they still work. 

I'm not expecting anyone to sign up as Ed, Edd, and Eddy or something so not viable because i think we all have better sense than that. Also, I think people will auto go the Superhero route since that fits the action RPG route. #GenreFluid #NoLabels

awYReXs.gif

I wanted to be Ed, Edd, and Eddy.... I guess i'll be Samari Jack or HIM.