Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Fox

Cartoon Kingdom | Passport Acceptance

177 posts in this topic

Browser_Preview_tmp_7.png

Hello potential residents of my fair Cartoon Kingdom; my name is Stephen and I will be assisting you in your journey. Let us say that Cartoon Kingdom is a very lovely place if you exclude the criminals and rapidly climbing crime rate, but that is neither here nor there. The Kingdom is a quaint little state in the U.S.A., not officially recognized (working on it, hehe), but we two beautiful cities (Gotham & Metropolis). Let me give you a brief rundown of both.

Gotham (Gotham map)

The city of Gotham is beautiful as it is gritty. A city that shines in the dark, Gotham's people live for the nightlife. In Gotham, you have to have a bit of edge or you will get swallowed by the city. Gotham is addictive in more way than one.

Metropolis ((Metropolis map)

A short ferry ride over is the bustling city of Metropolis. A working city, Metropolis' people are not known for their nightlife, although they do have social events. If you want a much normal life, Metropolis might be the city for you.

Now all I need from you potential residents is to see your passport with:

[insert pic base here]

Name:

Reason for move: Business (hero), pleasure (villain), or I need a new place to live (Citizen)

City you're moving to:

Backstory:

OOC: Please think about who you sign up as. This is just like WWEHS, and as such, you need to think about having a character who you can have storylines with other people with. Something viable long-term should always be at the top of your head.

Note 2: After talking it out with @Mariah., I really want to keep things aesthetically pleasing. So I will be accepting mainly Comic book characters from Marvel and DC. I will make exceptions for certain action and non action characters, but I want to keep the aesthetic. If you have no clue who to sign up as, PM me and I will help you. If they don't work and you have something plausible in mind, I will make an exception.

CAST

Deadpool... MOB (Anti-hero)

Emma Frost... Stephen (Villain)

Starfire... SummerTime (Hero)

Storm... Charlie (Hero)

Serena/Sailor Moon... Travy Massaro (Reserved

Catwoman... Mariah (Anti-hero)

Black Cat... QueenApril (Villain)

Poison Ivy... Blueberry (Villain)

Punisher... MOB (Hero)

Aquaman... Charlie (Hero)

Crimson Viper... Charlie (Villain)

Zatanna... SummerTime (Hero)

Spider-man (Miles Morales)... Daydreamer (Hero)

Captain James Rogers... KENT (Hero)

Blackfire... Michael Psyches (Villain)

Batman... Cooksie (Hero)

Mystique... Joseph (Villain)

Nightwing... Willy (Hero)

Doctor Strange... Stephen (Hero)

Jean Grey... Travis Mendes (Hero)

Spider-Woman... Rebellion (Hero)

Selene Gallio... BratByNature (Villain)

Cyclops... Joseph (Hero)

Harley Quinn... Travis Mendes (Villain)

Squirrel Girl... QueenApril (Hero)

Gambit... KENT (Hero)

Rogue... Stephen (Hero)

Leslie Willis... SummerTime (Hero)

Nash... MOB (Hero?)

She-Hulk... Josh (Hero)

537ba74e7852d.jpg

Name: Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Reason for move: Business and pleasure?

City you're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Wade Wilson a.k.a. Deadpool is a mercenary with enhanced healing abilities and physical prowess due to entering himself into the Weapon X program in order to cure his terminal lung cancer. Deadpool will go about any means necessary to go about earning money through any of his oddjobs. Due to his mental instability and volatile nature, most people don't know what in the world he is saying and sometimes babbles on about how he knows he's a fictional character living in a fictional world. What in the world brings Deadpool to Gotham? More money opportunities to speak of, and maybe Batman or the Joker.

1 person likes this

"Don't mess with a witch!"

tumblr_lefpm4cY6P1qfxwtoo1_500.jpg

Name: Bayonetta

Reason for move: Business...and pleasure (Hero)

City you're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Bayonetta is an Umbra Witch who lost her memories after awaking from a 500-year slumber in a coffin at the bottom of a lake, fighting against hordes of angels in order to discover the truth about her past. Now, she's moving to Gotham to fulfill contractual duties as an mercenary. Seductive, sassy and sultry, Bayonetta has no qualms with her sexuality...she's actually rather fond of flaunting it. Anything to get the job done...

Personality: Sexy, Sultry, Sassy

"I have lived for thousands of years,
because I make the right decisions."

Tanya Mortal Kombat Deception

Name: Tanya

Reason for move: Pleasure (Villain)

Backstory: Tanya is a slender, gloomy woman originally from foreign territory. Once an ostensible, innocent young woman, she was quickly revealed to be corrupted by evil. Tanya seems to view herself as a survivor more than anything else, justifying her choices as being the "right decisions". She prides herself on her superior knowledge of magic and diplomacy. Because of her frequent amount of betrayal, she has earned the rivalry and bitter hatred of anybody who dedicates their lives to justice.

Personality: Disloyal, Bitchy, Catty

"I'm pretty good at the rough stuff.
Housework, not so much.
"

Cviperart

Name: Crimson Viper

Reason for move: Business (Villain)

City you're moving to: Metropolis

Backstory: Crimson Viper is a secret agent under the employ of a U.S. government agency, later shown to be the CIA. Outwardly, Viper is condescending and egotistical. However, she is also genuinely interested in the inner workings and problems of anybody (of importance) who she encounters. When it comes to her missions, however, Viper will not let anyone stop her from completing her goals.

Personality: Stern, Analytical, Feminist

Sorry I couldn't stick to the Superhero theme but like I told Stephen, my knowledge of Marvel and DC is really limited. I know I wouldn't be able to do any of them with justice.  :laycry: 

3 people like this

489ac1d7e422768ce628111705bcbf73.jpg

"I should have guessed that a boy who takes such girlish effort with his long locks would hit like one. Tell me, have you ever wished a woman to put you on all fours and grab hold of that mane? It's all right. I can keep a secret. Even a god of thunder could use a little whipping now and then. I have such pretty things to dress you in"

Name: Emma Frost

Reason for move: pleasure (villain)

Backstory: Emma Frost is the White Queen and raining leader of the Hellfire Club, a gentlemen's club for the richest of the rich. Emma is a renown telepathic and her other mutant ability to turn into diamond is the epitome of everything she wants from her lifestyle. The reason why she is in Gotham? To open a new Hellfire Club and something else. What that something is, you will have to find out.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

@Charlie I'm going to send a PM to you.

:worried:

1 person likes this

In case people were wondering what I said to Stephen, I basically suggested that it might be better to have a more cohesive universe than just taking on animated characters from anywhere which can get messy, frenetic and tiring. This more specific world is what he had in mind initially, but he didn't want to limit anyone.

It'd honestly pay off in the long run and I'm sure he has a cool major storyline in mind with the comic book characters, so don't be disappointed right away y'all. He wants this to be successful, as do I as admin of this forum.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

In case people were wondering what I said to Stephen, I basically suggested that it might be better to have a more cohesive universe than just taking on animated characters from anywhere which can get messy, frenetic and tiring. This more specific world is what he had in mind initially, but he didn't want to limit anyone.

It'd honestly pay off in the long run and I'm sure he has a cool major storyline in mind with the comic book characters, so don't be disappointed right away y'all. He wants this to be successful, as do I as admin of this forum.

Thank you. :crying:

And to add more to this, I agreed with her notion that with the cohesiveness of this upcoming universe, it will look so much better next to WWEHS, another limited RPG.

I'm hurting as well here, as you can see from my sig, I was going somewhere else.

2 people like this

:dying:

The cast of Courage The Cowardly Dog is banned

3 people like this

tumblr_ms39ilxwaN1sgtt4jo1_500.gif

Name: Starfire (Koriand'r)

Reason for move: Business (hero)

Backstory: Starfire was born and raised on the distant planet Tamaran before arriving on Earth, he Tamaraneans are an emotional race who see feelings and sensations as the force that drives their very livelihood and strengthens their abilities. In fact, it's their emotions that further increase their natural abilities of flight, and projection of pure ultraviolet energy. As the princess of her planet who was forced into the slave trade Starfire now fights against injustices.

3 people like this

I'm willing to come back and roleplay for this because I enjoy things like this, but I would like someone to be M. Bison so I can do a Nash storyline with him. It can continue on with other villains as well if someone signs up for it.

Girl, duck me with the superhero shit. I know most of these girls have only watched Fairly Odd Parents reruns since they were born but ICON 18/Princess Peach/Naruto charries getting blocked has me saying seeya on this. RIP

giphy.gif

So I can't play as Rosalina now?

giphy.gif

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Girl, duck me with the superhero shit. I know most of these girls have only watched Fairly Odd Parents reruns since they were born but ICON 18/Princess Peach/Naruto charries getting blocked has me saying seeya on this. RIP

giphy.gif

I agree tbh. I mean I totally get the suggestion, since it would look pretty messy if Superman was saving the world or something while Penelope Pitstop just sits there and looks pretty, but my knowledge of comic book characters is severely limited. Not sure if it's the case for other people too, but I'm sure there's a few out there who have similar issues.

giphy.gif

Emma Frost... Approved

Bayonetta... Approved

Starfire... Approved

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

giphy.gif

WAIT this bitch just blocked one of my apps. @StephenFoxMonster is this what I get for dragging Alicia on the podcast?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, MichaelPsyches said:

WAIT this bitch just blocked one of my apps. @StephenFoxMonster is this what I get for dragging Alicia on the podcast?

giphy.gif

Please tell me it was Tenten or Temari

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nnnn.

giphy.gif

Just now, Charlie said:

Please tell me it was Tenten or Temari

giphy.gif

No one's checking for fucking Tenten, and it wasn't Temari, though she'd be cute.

giphy.gif

2 people like this

My AJ Lee WWE 2K14 model app was tossed out the window too, y'all will live.

giphy.gif

4 people like this

No one's checking for fucking Tenten, and it wasn't Temari, though she'd be cute.

giphy.gif

I swear to gawd, if it was Sakura or Ino...

giphy.gif

Just now, Mariah. said:

My AJ Lee WWE 2K14 model app was tossed out the window too, y'all will live.

giphy.gif

DSFOIJWIEofi :laycry:

2 people like this

I open to make exceptions to anything really, but I'm not accepting apps from any cartoon especially the ones involving Mario. I really want to keep it Marvel and DC, so just think about it.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this