Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom | Passport Acceptance

• Replies 176
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You have your normal...I have mine." NAME: Spider Woman // Jessica Drew REASON FOR MOVE: Business (Hero) CITY YOU'RE MOVING TO: Gotham BACKSTORY: The result of her father's o

jean grey, ♀  sexual orientation: hetero. relationship status: single currently resides: metropolis reason for move: business (hero!) current profession: school teacher 

Name: Richard Grayson aka NIGHTWING Reason for move: Business City: Gotham Backstory: Young Richard Grayson was a trained acrobat, touring the country with his family in Haly's Circus u

Honestly, I'm really looking at it and I can see where long term is could be a mess. Do any of y'all signing up as Mario characters think y'all will stay any longer than a couple of pages? No. Naruto will limit you severely as well. I'm willing to make exceptions if you can't really think of anything or like Charlie, you have no clue what a comic book character is. I don't realistically think I'm going to get all comic book heroes, but make your choices a tad bit plausible. I'm not trying to run a joke... again.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

I open to make exceptions to anything really, but I'm not accepting apps from any cartoon especially the ones involving Mario. I really want to keep it Marvel and DC, so just think about it.

giphy.gif

I might do Black Widow, but we'll see. I rarely use Marvel but I feel like I couldn't do my DC bitches any justice besides maybe Poison Ivy. Check PM btw.

giphy.gif

Black-Cat-marvel-comics-14636621-550-838

4be852ed15818.jpg

Name: Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)

Why they moved: Pleasure and entertainment reasons. (Villain)

City they're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Felicia Hardy is the daughter of a world-renowned cat burglar. After suffering a traumatic event as a college freshman, she trained herself in various fighting styles and acrobatics and, after deciding to follow in her father's footsteps, adopted her costumed identity as the Black Cat.

1 minute ago, queenapril said:

Black-Cat-marvel-comics-14636621-550-838

4be852ed15818.jpg

Name: Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)

Why they moved: Pleasure and entertainment reasons. (Villain)

City they're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Felicia Hardy is the daughter of a world-renowned cat burglar. After suffering a traumatic event as a college freshman, she trained herself in various fighting styles and acrobatics and, after deciding to follow in her father's footsteps, adopted her costumed identity as the Black Cat.

lkfjg wait perched for our showdown :cry:

2 minutes ago, MOBethyst said:

So I can't do any fighting game characters?

You can. I may ask for a 2-D image, so make sure you have something to provide. I saw you talking about Street Fighter, but it was kind of dependent on if someone else signed up as one too

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

You can. I may ask for a 2-D image, so make sure you have something to provide.

So, Street Fighter COULD work in that circumstance though, right? This is dependent if someone signs up as Bison, though. For now, I'll just do the 2nd app I want.

Just now, MOBethyst said:

So, Street Fighter COULD work in that circumstance though, right? This is dependent if someone signs up as Bison, though. For now, I'll just do the 2nd app I want.

I will accept Street Fighter because I know Street Fighter has a Syndicate type story with Bison. It could work with Marvel/DC characters. But again, dependent on M. Bison.

a9158d8aaafcedd222581f9f71210688.gif

Name: Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley a.k.a. Poison Ivy

Reason for move: Pleasure

City you're moving to: Gotham City

Backstory: Pamela studied advanced botanical biochemistry at Seattle University with  Dr. Jason Woodrue. Isley, a timid shy girl, is easily seduced by her professor. Woodrue injects Isley with poisons and toxins as an experiment, causing her to transform into the sultry Poison Ivy. As Ivy, Pamela is know as the world's most notorious eco-terrorists who believes plants are more important than humans #PlantLivesMatter. Ivy plans to start a new Garden of Eden here in Gotham City and rid it of the worthless meat sacks that it currently inhabits.

3 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

a9158d8aaafcedd222581f9f71210688.gif

Name: Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley a.k.a. Poison Ivy

Reason for move: Pleasure

City you're moving to: Gotham City

Backstory: Pamela studied advanced botanical biochemistry at Seattle University with  Dr. Jason Woodrue. Isley, a timid shy girl, is easily seduced by her professor. Woodrue injects Isley with poisons and toxins as an experiment, causing her to transform into the sultry Poison Ivy. As Ivy, Pamela is know as the world's most notorious eco-terrorists who believes plants are more important than humans #PlantLivesMatter. Ivy plans to start a new Garden of Eden here in Gotham City and rid it of the worthless meat sacks that it currently inhabits.

I knew it was coming, but I wasn't ready for the slayage

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

"I have lived for thousands of years, because I make the right decisions."

Tanya Mortal Kombat Deception

Name: Tanya

Reason for move: Pleasure (Villain)

City you're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Tanya is a slender, gloomy woman originally from Edenia (Mortal Kombat). Once an ostensible, innocent young woman, she was quickly revealed to be corrupted by evil. Tanya seems to view herself as a survivor more than anything else, justifying her choices as being the "right decisions". She prides herself on her superior knowledge of magic and diplomacy. Because of her frequent amount of betrayal, she has earned the rivalry and bitter hatred of anybody who dedicates their lives to justice.

"I'm pretty good at the rough stuff. Housework, not so much."

Cviperart

Name: Crimson Viper

Reason for move: Business (Neutral)

City you're moving to: Metropolis

Backstory: Crimson Viper is a secret agent under the employ of a U.S. government agency, later shown to be the CIA. Outwardly, Viper is condescending and egotistical. However, she is also genuinely interested in the inner workings and problems of anybody (of importance) who she encounters. When it comes to her missions, however, Viper will not let anyone stop her from completing her goals.

APP IN PROGRESS...

Sorry I couldn't stick to the Superhero theme but like I told Stephen, my knowledge of Marvel and DC is really limited. I know I wouldn't be able to do any of them with justice.  :laycry: 

Updated with Tanya and Crimson Viper. :newspaper:

2879395-tumblr_mifv74yjaa1qiknbco1_500.j

Rogue

Business

Metropolis

Rogue's ability to absorb the memory and powers of the person she touches make her powers both exceptional and awkward. Rogue has to steer clear of skin to skin connect or she runs the risk of literally knocking her men out; something she may want in a fight, but not when she is looking for love. She comes to Cartoon Kingdom after taking a mission for the X-men to investigate this new state, but she is also looking to start anew.

latest?cb=20130112042155

Name: Frank Castle (Punisher)

Reason for move: Business (hero/chaotic good)

City you're moving to: Gotham

Backstory: Frank Castle a.k.a. Punisher is a former U.S.M.C. Marine and veteran of the Vietnam War. After his family was executed by Italian mobsters, he swore to seek out and murder those who killed his wife and children, which he was successful in doing. Since then, he has dedicated his life to stopping any forms of crime, by any means he deems necessary. Although he prefers to work alone, he can cooperate with others, given the right circumstances. Along with his Marine Corp. training, he has also received training from the U.S. Navy Seals and the Australian S.A.S. He sees the world in black and white, and is grim and dour in terms of personality. He is a "walking armory," in which he holds multiple safehouses filled with firearms and any weapons or equipment he needs to get the job done. He has an extremely high tolerance to pain, often rejecting any type of medications for his injuries.

8 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

I will accept Street Fighter because I know Street Fighter has a Syndicate type story with Bison. It could work with Marvel/DC characters. But again, dependent on M. Bison.

I would PREFER Bison, but what I want to do with Nash can work well with other Syndicate type villains as you said, maybe a storyline to his whereabouts would work. I will hold off on my third character depending on what happens, but if no one does M. Bison, I can sign up another FG character as well.

Just now, MOBethyst said:

I would PREFER Bison, but what I want to do with Nash can work well with other Syndicate type villains as you said, maybe a storyline to his whereabouts would work. I will hold off on my third character depending on what happens, but if no one does M. Bison, I can sign up another FG character as well.

That is great, because they may be another signup that will work and I have a storyline in mind.