Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom Season 1 | Episode 3: "Dangerous Woman"

Browser_Preview_tmp_7.png

Welcome to Kingdom, A U.S. State territory. We offer a fully functional city built to hold civilians and Superheroes. Our two cities, Metropolis & Gotham, offer two totally different experiences and we hope you new residents use this experience to your advantage.

A little backstory. The DC universe and Marvel Universe was merge in this cosmic event by Super-villains Brainiac and Thanos. This caused great confusion and greater fear among civilians and government due to more superpower beings running around the world. For whatever reason, Brainiac and Thanos didn't take us over and they just left after the Universe merge was complete. We are still on the search for them and how to undo this merge, but until then Kingdom houses our Heroes and Villains have moved to Kingdom for their own specific reasons.

Season 1 Synopsis:

Episodes:

Episode 1: "Welcome to Kingdom" - Super power human beings all come to the Kingdom for their own reasons; Selina Wayne grieves for her husband by holding a party at Wayne Manor; Emma faces danger after accepting a job; Cyclop still grieves for the not so dead Jean Grey; Nightwing struggles on whether he wants to be a grown man or the little boy sidekick.

Episode 2: "Work" -

Maps:
      Gotham

Metropolis

Places of interest Gotham:

Wayne Enterprises

Hellfire Clun

Daily Bugle

Places of interest Metropolis:

The Daily Planet

S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier 

Popular adventure locations:

Coming Soon

Launch activated. You may now start posting. 

• Replies 291
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

harley quinn, "Y'see, BAD BOYS only give ya' trouble! Ain't good for nothin' but sex." It looked like a hurricane had just run through Downtown Gotham, tearing up everything in its path. New

Not Another Origin Story! Prologue??? Deadpool Deadpool is seen in an apartment, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed watching the news, pizza in one of his hands and pistol in th

CATWOMAN "As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll. "Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to d

Prologue

Emma Frost

It is dark, but a light shines through. The light comes through and it is Emma in diamond form. She stands as she exudes her own light and then we swing behind her as she continues her stride to a door. She walks to the door and opens it and leaves her diamond form and is now in a lit corridor.

My name is Emma Frost. I am called The White Queen of The Hellfire Club; A crime Syndicate aiming for global domination. Domination I would have had now had it not been for Brainiac and Thanos impending on my plans with this Cosmic merge. No matter, Kingdom looks very ready for me. I was born to have everything and I will have everything. 

As she walks deeper down the corridor, we see women dress in skimpy clothing. They all stop in awe and fear of Emma.

Shaw, stupid man that he is, did not know how to properly insert himself into the world of Government. He was reckless with his choices and had the world turn on us and praised the X-Men as they destroyed our home back in our old universe once upon a time. But what is that saying? "Behind every man is a strong woman". A statement never truer when I personally killed Shaw with nothing but my mind. Mentally crippling that infantile man and leaving me able to run the Hellfire Club for myself.

As Emma, music can be heard. It gets louder and louder. Thumping harder and harder. We get into a club environment. We see women dancing on stage and in cages in the sky while men ogle and throw money at them. We see as women take men, some of them being government officials, taken to backrooms.

Look at these men. They fall weak to us and lose all sense of reality. I don't even need my powers to control such idiots. And since men are the one running the world, it will make my plans for global domination that much easier. Using my exclusive strip club, I will ingrain myself into the U.S. government, making myself untouchable to anyone. And then I will use my underground business to slowly but surely take over this government and then the world. 

Emma gets to the front door and she stands there.

And what better place to start my business then in....

She pushes open the door and walks out in her diamond form, shining in the light sky.

Then in Gotham City.

Emma goes back into her normal form, laughing as she walks away from us. She closes the door behind her using her Telekinetic powers. The screen fades to black.

Prologue end 

Emma Frost's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

CATWOMAN

"C'mon, Red," yells Catwoman as she's strung up from vines in Poison Ivy's layer, struggling to wrestle out of it. "I was just looking for a nice floral arrangement for my new place. The ones I picked were basically weeds anyway."

TBC: @Blueberry

jean grey, 

Laying groggily in the white empty space, the redhead tossed and turned, grumbling under her breath in a state of panic and confusion. "Where am I?" Jean Grey thought to herself. Her head throbbed as she continued to think, no memory other than childhood experiences and basic information flashing in her mind. Something wasn't right -- nothing was adding up. Her eyelids gently fluttered open, Jean's green eyes squinting as the piercing white light blinded her eyes. "Phoenix Force" echoes through her mind multiple times. Taking a moment to gather her little thoughts, she stared around the empty white space in confusion before hearing"Phoenix Force" once again. The thought only grew louder and louder in her mind, Jean grunting and clenching her teeth in irritation. Jean grasped onto her hair to make the intense thought stop, covering her hands over her ears. The noise continued to boom louder in her mind, the words intensifying with every breath she took. "Phoenix Force" she murmured under her breath, speaking the words into existence in the white empty space for the first time since awakening. In seconds, the white space began to peel off, slowly beginning to fade into a busy highway, with lots of trees around. Jean stared at the busy scenery from a birds eye view perspective, her mind racing in confusion.

WHACK! Jean is tossed with force from the empty white space, suddenly crashing down onto the dark asphalt on the side of the highway. Holding onto the side of her now scratched and aching body after the tumble, Jean sat upright on the side of the dark road, cars zooming past her every second. "I need to get out of here." the confused redhead thought to herself, biting down on her lower lip in pain as she attempted to regain her composure. Things like this didn't happen to normal people, and Jean knew something -- everything didn't feel right at the moment. Glancing to the direction of the cars in front of her, Jean's eyes catch a large, inviting sign. "WELCOME TO METROPOLIS!" catches her attention, Jean not bothering to look at all the statistics underneath. The welcome was all she needed.

Jean Grey's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

Prologue

Crimson Viper

When I woke up this morning, I thought today was just going to be a typical day for me. Get dressed, have breakfast, drop my daughter off to school and then I check to see if I have a mission to prepare for. The mission varies, of course. One week I could be infiltrating Shadaloo's headquarters, looking for files and reports of any recent assassinations; and the next week I could be in the midst of combat against the likes of Deadpool and Spiderman.

This day was no ordinary day for me. My daughter was with her grandparents, so there was no need to drop her off to school. As much as I love and cherish my daughter, bringing her with me to Metropolis for a dangerous mission like this would be an example of the worst type of parenting imaginable. Not even an idiot would be stupid enough to do that. Still, there was no time for me to think about reckless parenting. As soon as I glanced down at my cellphone, I could see it vibrating. I didn't even hesitate to pick it up, knowing what it would be for.

qEm6lLe.gif

"Talk to me."

"The materials you ordered are on their way, Crimson Viper. There's been a sudden development involving somebody you may have heard of. As this could potentially jeopardise your mission, we recommend you check out the statistics that we sent to you as soon as possible."

"Understood."

Ap4opcz.gif

Sudden developments, huh? I suppose it's nothing out of the ordinary, but I can't let this get in my way. I've completed too many high-profile missions and have defeated many combatants to get to where I am today. As far as I'm concerned, this is just another roadblock for me. One that will be dealt with quickly and efficiently.

DgazNND.gif

Prologue end 

Crimson Viper's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

7 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"C'mon, Red," yells Catwoman as she's strung up from vines in Poison Ivy's layer, struggling to wrestle out of it. "I was just looking for a nice floral arrangement for my new place. They were basically weeds anyway."

TBC: @Blueberry

POISON IVY

"Your new place? Ha! I refuse to have my beautiful babies ROT in Wayne Manor, Selina!" Ivy flicks her right hand in the air, signaling the vines to loosen their grip on Catwoman's legs. As Selina lands on the floor, Ivy climbs up on her floral throne and let's out a sigh. "I've told you I don't approve of Bruce Wayne. Don't you realize that murder recently demolished pure grasslands so Wayne Enterprises could build yet another biotech division!?"

TBC: @Mariah.

SCOTT "CYCLOPS" SUMMERS.

Fire, ashes, darkness, death. A female with bright red curly locks comes into view with her back turned away in a small black room. Cyclops takes two steps towards the woman in confusion. "Jean?" He places his hand on her shoulder and the woman turns around with bright-red eyes appearing to be Jean Grey in her Phoenix form. Cyclops lets out a loud yell and sits up from his bed, taking short breaths. It was just a dream - a nightmare. These horrific thoughts were reoccurring for him after the loss of his wife. He couldn't stay here any longer and dwell on sadness. That morning he packed his clothes and took off as far as he could go in the direction of the infamous Gotham City. Maybe starting a new life somewhere else was what was best for him. 

Scott Summer's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

Prologue

Aquaman

GuIi3TG.gif

My rise to power began after defeating Bizarro, disguised rather poorly as Superman. Once the word had spread, and my popularity had peaked, my main goal was to unite the world's oceans under the banner of Atlantis. You see, my interest in the planet's ecology is rather notorious, but what isn't as well documented is my shared interest in the world's economy, particularly as my wealth had risen significantly in correlation to my rising popularity. This evidently failed to escape the attention of the world's multinational corporations, who looked to end my reign of heroism.

zno1nUj.gif

Villains and assassins alike were lured by the promise of big money to assassinate me by the hundreds. I knew this would come, however. With great power, would come great responsibility. As relentlessly as these bounty hunters would pursue me, none would be able to get rid of the ever-expanding target placed on my back. Fortunately, my popularity served me well.

Azvonjo.gif

The world's citizens rose up in anger against those who would quell my influence. With the threat from numerous corporations subsiding, a groundswell of support began for a United Earth under my command. The job was not yet completed, however. I still had one last task to do, and that was to strengthen my message and demonstrate the benefits that could come from a United Earth. What better place to start promoting such a message than the nation's capital: Metropolis?

Prologue end 

Aquaman's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

12 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

POISON IVY

"Your new place? Ha! I refuse to have my beautiful babies ROT in Wayne Manor, Selena!" Ivy flicks her right hand in the air, signaling the vines to loosen their grip on Catwoman's legs. As Selena lands on the floor, Ivy climbs up on her floral throne and let's out a sigh. "I've told you I don't approve of Bruce Wayne. Don't you realize that murderer recently demolished pure grasslands so Wayne Enterprises could build yet another biotech division!"

CATWOMAN

"But at the very least, I'm sure he recycles," quips Selina as she stretches her legs to relax her tightened muscles. "In any event, he's gone now..."

Selina turns away to hide her somber expression and tries to repress an uncomfortable feeling she had inside; the feeling of missing and worrying about Bruce.

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"But at the very least, I'm sure he recycles," quips Selina as she stretches her legs to relax her tightened muscles. "In any event, he's gone now..." Selina turns away to hide her somber expression and tries to repress an uncomfortable feeling she had inside; the feeling of missing and worrying about Bruce.

POISON IVY

"Wait, Bruce Wayne is gone?!" Ivy hops off her floral throne and walks eagerly towards Selina. "Are you saying he's... dead?" Ivy tries her best to hide her excitement from her dear friend who's clearly upset. 

23 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

POISON IVY

"Wait, Bruce Wayne is gone?!" Ivy hops off her floral throne and walks eagerly towards Selena. "Are you saying he's... dead?" Ivy tries her best to hide her excitement from her dear friend who's clearly upset. 

CATWOMAN

"As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll.

"Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to destress," she purrs as she checks her nails. "And Bruce has this detachable shower head that's perfect for getting this kitty all relaxed and wet." She smirks at Pamela.

Prologue

Storm

I am the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesses, all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. My mother, N'Daré, was the princess of a tribe in Kenya, who married my father, David Munroe, an American photojournalist. They both moved to Manhattan, New York, where I was born soon after. At the age of six months, me and my parents moved to Cairo, Egypt. At the age of five years, a plane crash destroyed my home. My parents were killed, but I somehow managed to survive the tragic ordeal, buried under rubble near my mother's body. Although scarred by the events that had occurred, I was able to escape the rubble of my shattered home with nothing but the tattered clothes on my back and my mother's ancestral ruby.

Homeless and orphaned, I was eventually found by a gang of street urchins who took me to their master, Achmed El Gibár. Achmed trained me in the arts of thievery and I soon became his prize pupil, excelling in picking both pockets and locks. During my time in Cairo, I picked the pocket of an American tourist. The man proved no easy mark, however, as he was Charles Xavier, a powerful mutant telepath who used his abilities to stop the theft. At that moment, Xavier was psionically attacked by another mutant, Amahl Farouk (known more sinisterly as The Shadow King). This was where I used the opportunity to escape; not just from Amahl, but from my tenure as a pickpocket, as I left Cairo, to move back to my mother's homeland.

Finally, I reached my ancestors' homeland of the Kilimanjaro Valley on the Serengeti Plain in Kenya. I was taken in by an elderly tribal woman, named Ainet, who taught me to be responsible with my powers. I soon came to be the object of worship of the local tribes, who believed me to be a goddess due to my gift.

84q2Cca.gif 

Years later, I found myself in the Savage Land and was forced to battle the threat of a mutant energy manipulator, known as Deluge, who used my control over weather and sought revenge against humanity. With the help of the team of mutant heroes known as the X-Men, Deluge was seemingly destroyed and I was able to return to my normal life among the tribal people. This was only the case temporarily, however.

Months later, however, I received a call from Charles Xavier; the man who I had attempted to pickpocket during my youth. I learned that I and other mutants from around the world into the X-Men were needed in order to rescue his original students from the threat of the sentient island being, known as Krakoa. After the mission was complete, Xavier explained to me that I was not a "goddess", but a mutant and had a responsibility to use my abilities to help the world, just as I had helped the local tribes. Curious, I accepted Professor Xavier's offer and was given the code name "Storm".

After serving with the team for many years, I was appointed leader of the X-Men, following the departure of former leader, Cyclops, after the apparent death of Jean Grey. Initially, I was unsure about my new role, but, with the support of my teammates, I soon became a capable leader. These past experiences have helped to morph me into the person I am today. I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Sr57v9k.gif

Prologue end 

Storm's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll.

"Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to destress," she purrs as she checks her nails. "And Bruce has this detachable shower head that's perfect for getting this kitty all relaxed and wet." She smirks at Pamela.

POISON IVY

"Funny... and yes Miss Selina, you can go now." Ivy now flicks both of her hands up in the air which causes her luscious vines and flowers to reveal an exit for Catwoman. Ivy gives Selina a smirk and then heads back to her garden paradise. As she walks towards the other side of the green house, Ivy briefly stops to yell back at Selina. "Oh, while you're on your way out, be sure NOT to step on any of my precious experiments! I still haven't forgiven you squashing my hydrangea-hyena hybrid!"

1 minute ago, Blueberry said:

POISON IVY

"Funny... and yes Miss Selena, you can go now." Ivy now flicks both of her hands up in the air which causes her luscious vines and flowers to reveal an exit for Catwoman. Ivy gives Selena a smirk and then heads back to her garden paradise. As she walks towards the other side of the green house, Ivy briefly stops to yell back at Selena. "Oh, while you're on your way out, be sure NOT to step on any of my precious experiments! I still haven't forgiven you squashing my hydrangea-hyena hybrid!"

CATWOMAN

"Oh goodie, you're holding another grudge," Selina jeers as she makes her way out the exit. "You know Red, maybe that's why you can't get a real boyfr--"

Suddenly a blinding white light catches Catwoman upon stepping outdoors, immediately followed by a loud bang. A massive celestial force bursts through the air and pushes her off the tower where Ivy's lair rest atop. Confused and barely conscious, she's unable to latch onto a wall and begins to descend to her death.

TBC: @Willy

19 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Oh goodie, you're holding another grudge," Selina jeers as she makes her way out the exit. "You know Red, maybe that's why you can't get a real boyfr--"

Suddenly a blinding white light catches Catwoman upon stepping outdoors, immediately followed by a loud bang. A massive celestial force bursts through the air and pushes her off the tower where Ivy's lair rest atop. Confused and barely conscious, she's unable to latch onto a wall and begins to descend to her death.

TBC: @Willy

NIGHTWING 

Standing on a rooftop nearby, Nightwing's deep thoughts are disrupted by a loud bang coming from a building close to him. He begins to look around trying to figure out where the noise came from and there it is; a thin, fragile looking woman, in what seems to be a black suit, on the verge of losing her grip and falling 500 feet down onto a concrete floor. 

He gets up very alert and as she lets go, a strong, firm hand gets a hold of hers and pulls her up, rather easily.

2 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING 

Standing on a rooftop nearby, Nightwing's deep thoughts are disrupted by a loud bang coming from a building close to him. He begins to look around trying to figure out where the noise came from and there it is; a thin, fragile looking woman, in what seems to be a black suit, on the verge of losing her grip and falling 500 feet down onto a concrete floor. 

He gets up very alert and as she lets go, a strong, firm hand gets a hold of hers and pulls her up, rather easily.

CATWOMAN

Selina prys her eyes open trying to make out the figure who caught her. "Br--Bruce?"

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina prys her eyes open trying to make out the figure who caught her. "Br--Bruce?"

NIGHTWING. 

"Negative," he says as he lets go of her hand and stands up, looking down at her second guessing his decision to come to her aid.

"Now I know you know who I am and to be quite honest, I am actually offended that you're confusing me with that guy."

7 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"Negative," he says as he lets go of her hand and stands up, looking down at her second guessing his decision to come to her aid.

"Now I know you know who I am and to be quite honest, I am actually offended that you're confusing me with that guy."

CATWOMAN

Selina slowly rises to her feet as her vision begins to clear up. "Oh," she says disappointed as she examines the slightly less blurry figure in front of her, "It's just his annoying little sidekick."

"I haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you were still in Bludhaven cryyyying about him abandoning you."

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina slowly rises to her feet as her vision begins to clear up. "Oh," she says disappointed as she examines the slightly less blurry figure in front of her, "It's just his annoying little sidekick."

"I haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you were still in Bludhaven cryyyying about him abandoning you."

NIGHTWING. 

"I suggest you watch your little witty, kitty, tone seeing as you're still dazed which would make me pushing you off this 500 feet building that much easier." he says in a condescending tone. 

He turns his back on her and takes a few steps before slowly turning back around and kneeling down, making eye contact with her. "His time was up anyway so there's nothing to cry about. He passed the torch and what's that saying? Out with the old and in with the... new?" he lets out a small chuckle. 

P  R  O  L  O  G  U  E

S P I D E R WOMAN

Hrrrrrrr. Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm. Hrrrrrmm. Jessica Drew could feel the steady hum of her motorbike reverberating throughout her body, sending an ice-cold shiver up her spine and a warmth in the back of her skull. She smiled as she settled her booted feet into the rests on either side of the bike, taking in the sense of familiarity in doing so. It felt like it had been forever and then some since Jessica had last accommodated herself with the leather-padded seat and rubber-coated handlebars of what she considered to be one of her most prized possessions - seven hundred dollars might seem like chump change to you but to a broke bitch like Jessica Drew, it was a fortune. Nick Fury payed close to nothing if anything at all...AND Jessica refused to use one of those tacky S.H.I.E.L.D. supplied bikes; something about being a driving advertisement for an organization she hardly agreed with didn't quite sit right with her. The bright, orange light of the sun glinted through the lens of Jessica's goggles as she adjusted them one last time and she was off. The coarse spring breeze whipping through her hair, the consistent warmth generated from the metal monster beneath her, the sound of countless insects spattering on contact with her windshield...this is what perfect felt like or at least what Jessica assumed perfect felt like. She followed the curve of the road ahead of her with ease, her body and her bike becoming one and the same until Jessica became certain that this wasn't her body at all. Suddenly, she could no longer feel the bike underneath her or the handlebars in her grasp. She couldn't even feel the plastic of her googles wrapped around her ears. With one swift movement of her wrists, Jessica's perfect all came crashing down. Her head smacked hard against the asphalt road as her bike sputtered away from her on it's side; Jessica was seeing stars as she clapped a hand to her ear, where blood was now trickling out of. She opened her mouth as if to scream but nothing came out...or something had but she had heard none of it. Jessica felt completely helpless and the momentary gain of control over her motor skills ended just as quickly as they had started again. She felt something, someone inside of her. Every beat of her rapidly pounding heart could be felt in her ear canal as the "someone" forced her hand to grip tightly around the side of her face, her nails digging into the soft flesh, clenching tighter and tighter as the moment went on. Soon enough, Jessica was drawing blood from her face with her own hand, the skin starting to peel away as she was forced to grip even tighter. She could feel a scream sitting in the pit of her chest, a cry for help that would never make it out. Instead, Jessica sat in horror as her hand scratched erratically, digging deeper and deeper into her epidermis, her eyes watering from the pain as she ripped, in one fell swoop, the skin straight off of her face. Jessica could feel herself falling again, heading towards the ground, all consciousness leaving her mind and body, as she got one last glimpse of her disfigured, swollen, bloody, raw, red "face" in the reflection of the steel of her motorcycle a few feet away.

The exact same spot as usual. Same dream, same place that she always woke up during it. The fact that this dream had come to her thoughts everyday since the world had changed didn't change the fact that it scared the hell out of her each and every single time. At first, Jessica had thought it could possibly be an omen but then she also realized that she never believed in that type of shit anyway; karma, omens and whatnot. She sat up from where she lay on the horribly stained, 1980's reminiscent, floral patterned sofa which she now she called her bed in the lovely "Sunny Days Motel" room she now called her home. The TV, which also looked like it had come straight out of the 80s, crackled in the background as she stretched, wiped a trail of drool from her mouth, and reached for the dial on the side; Jessica doubted she would ever find any working channels on the thing, as she hadn't before, but she was ambitious like that, eventually settling with her favorite: channel #77, the one that created the least amount of static noise. She'd had to make do with leaving the TV on channel 77 when she found that the power button was busted, hence making it impossible to turn off; good ole' "Sunny Days." As per her usual routine, Jessica headed to the kitchen, dumped the remainder of the Dr. Pepper/Vodka mix out of her Styrofoam Speedway cup and proceeded to fill it with Reese's Puffs and just enough milk to cover the majority of the cereal. She then headed into the one bedroom of the quaint motel room, flicked on the lights and made her way over to the bedside table, setting the cup of cereal down on it. 

"Soup's on." Jessica spoke knowing she would get no response from the stone-still body laying in the bed. "I mean it this time, asshole...eat up." She watched as the pool of green-yellow slime formed from the stream of the substance coming from the body's mouth grew larger, it's eyes expressionless as it stared into her own, the veins on the body's neck severely constricted and bright purple in color. Did she really think the mere sound of her voice would make him healthy again? Would make him...function again? No. Jessica didn't believe that one bit. But she had believed in the countless other remedies she'd tried and those had been a complete bust, regardless. The first few days of seeing him like this had made her cry, but she was past tears now; her whole body felt like it was going in slow-motion all the time, but her mind never stopped racing, racing trying to come up with ideas of what she could do or where she could go to find him what he needed. Anything to bring him back to her. It seemed the only thing Jessica hadn't tried as this point was wishing for a miracle.

Cue the TV sputtering to life as the words "Dr. Pamela Isley's Miracle Cure!" ran across the faded screen. The commercial had just about wrapped up as Jessica fastened the collar of her red and black jacket and adjusted her yellow-tinted shades on her eyes when she heard the last piece of information she needed: "Get yours today, only in GOTHAM CITY!" She made one last stop in the bedroom, throwing a throw blanket gently over the body before flipping the light back off. "No crazy parties while I'm gone, alright?" Jessica exited the motel room, making sure to lock the motel room door behind her and headed to the parking lot. It felt much more unnerving seeing and feeling her motorcycle in what was truly reality after witnessing in it in her dreams more often than she had actually put it to use recently and as she felt the warmth and the rumble of the engine coursing through her body, Jessica truly wondered if, as she sped past the "Gotham City in 20 miles sign," her omen would turn out to be more accurate than she had given it credit.

Spider Woman's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

18 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"I suggest you watch your little witty, kitty, tone seeing as you're still dazed which would make me pushing you off this 500 feet building that much easier." he says in a condescending tone. 

He turns his back on her and takes a few steps before slowly turning back around and kneeling down, making eye contact with her. "His time was up anyway so there's nothing to cry about. He passed the torch and what's that saying? Out with the old and in with the... new?" he lets out a small chuckle. 

CATWOMAN

"You're right," says Catwoman as she dusts herself off. "The torch was passed to me. And I was doing a perfectly fine job managing this city until you decided it was time to put on your big boy shoes. As a matter of fact, I could have saved myself."

Selina's vision is suddenly crystal clear and she observes the shockingly chiseled, athletic physique in front of her. Her eyes pan up across his abs and pecs that were ready to burst through his tight black and blue suit, past his square jawline, and stop as she meets his piercing blue irises framed by his mask. She quietly gasps and tries to play it cool. "Pardon me... you're just not quite as I... remember. And, well, I was trying to make sure you are who you say you are."

Prologue

Blackfire

“This place is…disgusting.” Blackfire grimaced, her eyes scanning her surroundings. This city wasn’t anything like her homeworld. Her mind was filled with memories of the lush, tropical planet she’d called home as a child, as well as the barren wasteland it’d become after the Citadel invasion. There was a comfort, a familiarity in both of those settings. A comfort that wasn’t present here. As she wandered the streets of Gotham, she started feeling claustrophobic, like the buildings on either side of her kept inching closer with every step she took. It took every ounce of self-control she had not to level them with a few well-aimed starbolts. Not that she didn’t want to, of course. It sounded like a pretty fantastic way to relieve stress. But it wasn’t smart to make a scene like that, not right now.

Blackfire strode past one particularly noisy building, wincing as the loud music coming from inside assaulted her ears. “Why would she come here?” she muttered to herself, “Why in the world would sweet little Kory choose a place like this to call home?” She watched as a couple of men headed toward the noisy building’s entrance. The two of them stood very close, whispering and grinning conspiratorially. She smirked. They were obviously up to something, likely something illegal. Just her kind of people. She confidently sauntered over to the men, a wicked smile plastered on her face. “Well hello, boys. Think you could do me a favor?” The men exchanged surprised glances. “Uh, sure,” one of them spoke up, wrapping his arm around Blackfire’s waist. He was the less appealing of the two; shorter, older, and palpably creepy. “What do you need, little lady?“ She carefully removed his hand, but stepped in between the men and put her arms around their shoulders. “From my experience, the criminals of any given area tend to know what’s going on, and you two seem to fit that bill.” She pulled the men in closer. “There’s a certain someone I’m looking for. If you boys could give me some information about her, it’d be much appreciated.” “A-and if we can’t?” the younger man stuttered as the trio walked into the club. She turned to him with a sweet smile. “Then they'll probably be fishing your bodies out of the water by morning. Let’s just hope that’s not the case.”

Blackfire's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"You're right," says Catwoman as she dusts herself off. "The torch was passed to me. And I was doing a perfectly fine job managing this city until you decided it's time to put on your big boy shoes. As a matter of fact, I could have saved myself."

Selina's vision is suddenly crystal clear and she observes the chiseled, athletic physique in front of her. Her eyes pan up across his abs and pecs that were ready to burst through his tight black and blue suit, past his square jawline, and stop as she meets his piercing blue irises framed by his mask. She quietly gasps and tries to play it cool. "Pardon me... you're just not quite as I... remember. And, well, I was trying to make sure you are who you say you are."

NIGHTWING. 

"Wow. This is the first time somebody's ever insulted me and followed it by checking me out. It's amazing what a few gym sessions can do for you," he says putting his hands on his head, making sure to flex. 

"Now as for that torch.. it was passed on to me. You referred to me as his sidekick. I call it being his protègè and now that he's gone I'm in charge.

I am also 100% certain that if I didn't come when I did, you'd be bleeding your your brains out right now. So why don't 'cha, purrrr your way back to your litter box and let the real a real hero look after this city." he says followed by a wink. 

29 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"Wow. This is the first time somebody's ever insulted me and followed it by checking me out. It's amazing what a few gym sessions can do for you," he says putting his hands on his head, making sure to flex. 

"Now as for that torch.. it was passed on to me. You referred to me as his sidekick. I call it being his protègè and now that he's gone I'm in charge.

I am also 100% certain that if I didn't come when I did, you'd be bleeding your your brains out right now. So why don't 'cha, purrrr your way back to your litter box and let the real a real hero look after this city." he says followed by a wink. 

CATWOMAN

Selina walks around Nightwing as if she was gearing to leave, but rather she secretly wanted a better look at him and his perfect body. She quickly glances over at his tight ass and clears her throat. "Well in that case Boy Wonder, you're going to have your work cut out for you," she scoffs. "Gotham's changed since you've been in town, what with that weird space thing merging universes and what not. If I were a betting kitty, I'd say that explosion just now was related."

Selina sways her hips seductively as she moves in toward Nightwing and strokes his arm. "But when you do need my help, just cat call. Or come on over to Wayne's Manor where I'll surely be waiting," she smirks. "Just be sure to knock first --- I wouldn't want you to catch me looking indecent." Cunning as ever, she takes a deep breath to push out her breasts, forcing the zipper on her suit to slide down and completely undo itself. As her full cleavage and torso are revealed, she whispers, "Do you mind helping me with that, hero?"

12 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina walks around Nightwing as if she was gearing to leave, but rather she secretly wanted a better look at him and his perfect body. She quickly glances over at his tight ass and clears her throat. "Well in that case Boy Wonder, you're going to have your work cut out for you," she scoffs. "Gotham's changed since you've been in town, what with that weird space thing merging universes and what not. If I were a betting kitty, I'd say that explosion just now was related."

Selina sways her hips seductively as she moves in toward Nightwing and strokes his arm. "But if you ever need my help, just cat call. Or come on over to Wayne's Manor where I'll surely be waiting," she smirks. "Just be sure to knock first --- I wouldn't want you to catch me looking indecent." Cunning as ever, she takes a deep breath to push out her breasts, forcing her zipper on her suit to completely undo itself. As her full cleavage and torso are revealed, she whispers, "Do you mind helping me with that, hero?"

NIGHTWING. 

"Well I guess that every hero does need a sidekick.

"I'll make sure to take all of that into consideration. he whispers in her ear from behind as he zips up her leather body suit, trying to avoid touching her perfect figure.