Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom Season 1 | Episode 3: "Dangerous Woman"

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

The sudden sound of the Wayne Manor doorbell startles Selina as she soaks in a bubble bath. She wasn't expecting any visitors, and since Bruce's mysterious return and subsequent warning, she's been a bit on edge. A few moments pass before she dries off, puts on her silk robe and heads downstairs to answer it, shooing away her hired butler.

"Um... hello. Are you looking for someone?" She asks after pulling open the door just wide enough for her to get a glimpse of the slightly unfamiliar guest.

FpScVGN.png

"uhh hey...yeah, y-you actually. Harry Osborn, I was at your party last night?"

• Replies 291
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

harley quinn, "Y'see, BAD BOYS only give ya' trouble! Ain't good for nothin' but sex." It looked like a hurricane had just run through Downtown Gotham, tearing up everything in its path. New

Not Another Origin Story! Prologue??? Deadpool Deadpool is seen in an apartment, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed watching the news, pizza in one of his hands and pistol in th

CATWOMAN "As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll. "Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to d

1 minute ago, Chazzle. said:

FpScVGN.png

"uhh hey...yeah, y-you actually. Harry Osborn, I was at your party last night?"

CATWOMAN

"Last night?" Selina responds once she recalls who he was, raising her freshly tweezed brow. "My gathering was over a week ago, Richie Rich."
      10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Last night?" Selina responds once she recalls who he was, raising her freshly tweezed brow. "My gathering was over a week ago, Richie Rich."

FpScVGN.png

With a slight confused look on his face, Harry quickly scratches the top of his head before replying. "...Right, that's right". Harry lets out a single laugh before continuing. "I've been so busy at Oscorp and I haven't gotten much sleep lately. I don't know why I said last night. I-I meant to say last week." Harry quickly changes the subject in hope of making the encounter less awkward. "I was feeling unwell at your party...over a week ago and I smashed one of your champagne glasses". Harry revealed the gift wrapped champagne glass from behind his back and replied "Sorry" with a cheeky smile.

45 minutes ago, Chazzle. said:

FpScVGN.png

With a slight confused look on his face, Harry quickly scratches the top of his head before replying. "...Right, that's right". Harry lets out a single laugh before continuing. "I've been so busy at Oscorp and I haven't gotten much sleep lately. I don't know why I said last night. I-I meant to say last week." Harry quickly changes the subject in hope of making the encounter less awkward. "I was feeling unwell at your party...over a week ago and I smashed one of your champagne glasses". Harry revealed the gift wrapped champagne glass from behind his back and replied "Sorry" with a cheeky smile.

CATWOMAN

"What make is it?" Selina asks bluntly before even taking the present from Harry.
      1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"What make is it?" Selina asks bluntly before even taking the present from Harry.

FpScVGN.png

"It's a flute glass. It cost a considerable amount but that's no problem for me". Harry pauses for a second then continues "I-I've never been too good at apologies, I'm rich, I don't have to be. My father would usually just throw money someones way and that'll be that. Anyway, I said I'd pay for the broken glass but thought this was better". Harry takes a short pause again to signal for Selina to unwrap the gift before continuing "You know, we were in the middle of getting to know each other last ni...week before I fell unwell, would you perhaps like to continue over dinner? My treat, of course".

tbc

jean grey, 

After taking a hiatus from teaching, Jean found herself in a state of depression. Nothing could motivate her to get back to the shape she once was in. Her encounter with Emma Frost has been lingering in her mind for weeks, and at this point she was desperate for answers. Avoiding everyone, the only person Jean truly wanted to talk to was Emma - to possibly get answers out of her, but it was not that easy to find the seductive Ms. Frost. 

Jean Grey sat at a local coffee shop, a book covering her face. The hot cup of tea had streams of heat dancing around the rim, Jean stirring the cup with a small tea spoon.

TBC: @Joseph

6 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

After taking a hiatus from teaching, Jean found herself in a state of depression. Nothing could motivate her to get back to the shape she once was in. Her encounter with Emma Frost has been lingering in her mind for weeks, and at this point she was desperate for answers. Avoiding everyone, the only person Jean truly wanted to talk to was Emma - to possibly get answers out of her, but it was not that easy to find the seductive Ms. Frost. 

Jean Grey sat at a local coffee shop, a book covering her face. The hot cup of tea had streams of heat dancing around the rim, Jean stirring the cup with a small tea spoon.

TBC: @Joseph

Emma Frost

Everything stops at the cafe. Cups of coffee frozen mid-poor and people stuck mid-motion. Emma Frost appears out of the  nowhere and sits in front of Jean who is intently focused on her.

Hello Ms. Grey, have you been missing me. Why even ask because I can read your thoughts and know you are. Hahaha.... Well, I have very good news for you, but lets talk about you first. How are you?  Treating the school children right?

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Everything stops at the cafe. Cups of coffee frozen mid-poor and people stuck mid-motion. Emma Frost appears out of the  nowhere and sits in front of Jean who is intently focused on her.

Hello Ms. Grey, have you been missing me. Why even ask because I can read your thoughts and know you are. Hahaha.... Well, I have very good news for you, but lets talk about you first. How are you?  Treating the school children right?

jean grey, 

Jean's eyes peered upwards as the room fell silent. Her eyes glanced at the tea cup beside her, streams of heat frozen in mid-air. She swallowed the lump creeping up in her throat, bringing the boot down to face none other than Emma Frost, the woman who has done nothing but turn her life upside down. Jean's stance switched, eagerly sitting on the edge of the chair as she set her book down. "Listen up you BITCHI am not playing these games with you any longer!" Jean's breath hitched, feeling tears sting in the corner of her eyes. She clenched onto the chair, exhaling deeply in frustration. "You know damn well my life has been a living hell as of late. School children?! I haven't been to work in weeks because of you... you, psycho."

Just now, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

Jean's eyes peered upwards as the room fell silent. Her eyes glanced at the tea cup beside her, streams of heat frozen in mid-air. She swallowed the lump creeping up in her throat, bringing the boot down to face none other than Emma Frost, the woman who has done nothing but turn her life upside down. Jean's stance switched, eagerly sitting on the edge of the chair as she set her book down. "Listen up you BITCHI am not playing these games with you any longer!" Jean's breath hitched, feeling tears sting in the corner of her eyes. She clenched onto the chair, exhaling deeply in frustration. "You know damn well my life has been a living hell as of late. School children?! I haven't been to work in weeks because of you... you, psycho."

Emma Frost

Emma lets out a light chuckle. She keeps her eye focused on Jean as she gives a charming smile.

Oh Jean, if you were really done with the games you would use your powers to chuck my far across this rooms, but here I sit. So lets see if I can get your blood boiling, Jean..

Emma hovers her hand over the cup of coffee and then it moves in time again.

So Cyclops and I had a night of steaming hot passion. Ugh, it was so amazing. We had dinner, went walking around Metropolis, and then he took me to his place where we made so much love. It was probably the best sex we have ever had. The way his lips moved across my body was sublime and euphoric. It was like that all, night, long. You wanna know why, Jean? 

33 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma lets out a light chuckle. She keeps her eye focused on Jean as she gives a charming smile.

Oh Jean, if you were really done with the games you would use your powers to chuck my far across this rooms, but here I sit. So lets see if I can get your blood boiling, Jean..

Emma hovers her hand over the cup of coffee and then it moves in time again.

So Cyclops and I had a night of steaming hot passion. Ugh, it was so amazing. We had dinner, went walking around Metropolis, and then he took me to his place where we made so much love. It was probably the best sex we have ever had. The way his lips moved across my body was sublime and euphoric. It was like that all, night, long. You wanna know why, Jean? 

jean grey, 

She bit down on her lip at the mention of Cyclops, rising from her seat as Emma moved her hand over the cup. Jean gazed outside the window, staring at the busy Metropolis street that was frozen due to Emma's power. Her hand gently glided along the window, holding back tears as Emma spoke about her lover. As Emma finished, Jean turned towards her with a cold glare in her eyes, folding her arms. "No, I don't. Tell somebody who cares, Emma. The only thing I need from you is some answers."

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

She bit down on her lip at the mention of Cyclops, rising from her seat as Emma moved her hand over the cup. Jean gazed outside the window, staring at the busy Metropolis street that was frozen due to Emma's power. Her hand gently glided along the window, holding back tears as Emma spoke about her lover. As Emma finished, Jean turned towards her with a cold glare in her eyes, folding her arms. "No, I don't. Tell somebody who cares, Emma. The only thing I need from you is some answers."

Emma Frost

What answers are you looking for, Jean?

3 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

What answers are you looking for, Jean?

jean grey, 

"God, don't you get it? All of them, Emma!" Jean could feel her hand shaking - as if her powers were about to be unleashed. She quickly turned back to the window sighing in annoyance. "I don't even know why I'm asking you of all people for help."

jean grey, 

"God, don't you get it? All of them, Emma!" Jean could feel her hand shaking - as if her powers were about to be unleashed. She quickly turned back to the window sighing in annoyance. "I don't even know why I'm asking you of all people for help."

Emma Frost

I'm the only one willing to talk to you Jean, so ask away Jean. You have to be specific on what you want answered.

Emma crosses her legs and takes a sip of her drink as she waits.

3 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

I'm the only one willing to talk to you Jean, so ask away Jean. You have to be specific on what you want answered.

Emma crosses her legs and takes a sip of her drink as she waits.

jean grey, 

"Tell me abo.." She trailed off for a moment, her mind going blank. Jean knew she wanted to ask about Scott, but she did not want to give Emma the satisfaction of being "jealous" even though it did. Jean bit down on her lip as she pushed a red strand of hair behind her ear. "Tell me what happend to me. Then I'll leave you alone."

jean grey, 

"Tell me abo.." She trailed off for a moment, her mind going blank. Jean knew she wanted to ask about Scott, but she did not want to give Emma the satisfaction of being "jealous" even though it did. Jean bit down on her lip as she pushed a red strand of hair behind her ear. "Tell me what happend to me. Then I'll leave you alone."

Emma Frost

Emma puts her cup down and stands up

Tell you about the night you killed Xavier...

Emma puts her hands on in her hair as she recalls that faithful night.

Well you were out of control as you absorb the Phoenix to prevent what we thought would be the end of the world. When you did that, you went out of control and you attacked everyone and doing worse damage than our "end of days". Cyclops tried to stop you against my wishes and almost lot his life for it. If it wasn't for Xavier blocking the shot, you would have killed the love of your life.

Emma then begins to smile

But I did what you couldn't Jean. I did what you truly wanted to do, but couldn't. I did it to make you happy Jean.

14 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma puts her cup down and stands up

Tell you about the night you killed Xavier...

Emma puts her hands on in her hair as she recalls that faithful night.

Well you were out of control as you absorb the Phoenix to prevent what we thought would be the end of the world. When you did that, you went out of control and you attacked everyone and doing worse damage than our "end of days". Cyclops tried to stop you against my wishes and almost lot his life for it. If it wasn't for Xavier blocking the shot, you would have killed the love of your life.

Emma then begins to smile

But I did what you couldn't Jean. I did what you truly wanted to do, but couldn't. I did it to make you happy Jean.

jean grey, 

Jean gasped, holding onto her chest as she faced the window. She tried speaking, nothing but air forming between her lips as she began sobbing, tears flooding her eyes as memory of Xavier re-enter her mind. "Y-You're lying.." Jean looked at Emma, attempting to form words. Clutching onto her bookbag and book, Jean slowly backed away towards the door, wiping the tears away with her sleeve. "STAY away!" she shouted as she ran out of the coffee store, stunned by the news.

END.