Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom Season 1 | Episode 3: "Dangerous Woman"

3 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"Well I guess that every hero does need a sidekick.

"I'll make sure to take all of that into consideration. he whispers in her ear from behind as he zips up her leather body suit, avoiding not to touch her perfect figure.

CATWOMAN

Selina raises a brow. "Or in your own words, 'protege'. I'm sure there's plenty you can teach little ol' me."

• Replies 291
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

harley quinn, "Y'see, BAD BOYS only give ya' trouble! Ain't good for nothin' but sex." It looked like a hurricane had just run through Downtown Gotham, tearing up everything in its path. New

Not Another Origin Story! Prologue??? Deadpool Deadpool is seen in an apartment, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed watching the news, pizza in one of his hands and pistol in th

CATWOMAN "As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll. "Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to d

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina raises a brow. "Or in your own words, 'protege'. I'm sure there's plenty you can teach little ol' me."

NIGHTWING. 

"Well I did learn a few things on my own that Bruce could never, ever teach me." he says studying her body as she stands with her hands on her hips. 

Just now, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"Well I did learn a few things on my own that Bruce could never, ever teach me." he says studying her body as she stands with her hands on her hips. 

CATWOMAN

"Mmm. Well on that note, I guess we'll see eachother around," purrs Selina. She begins to strut off to the edge of the building so she can make her way home, but turns back once more. "I don't think I've ever caught your first name, by the way. Who's the man behind the mask?"

11 hours ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Mmm. Well on that note, I guess we'll see eachother around," purrs Selina. She begins to strut off to the edge of the building so she can make her way home, but turns back once more. "I don't think I've ever caught your first name, by the way. Who's the man behind the mask?"

NIGHTWING. 

"Call me Dick. he says in a quite erotic tone.

1 minute ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"Call me Dick. he says in a quite, erotic tone.

CATWOMAN

"You have a good night then, Dick." Selina gives him a coquettish smile and does a backflip off the building, disappearing into the shadows. Things in Gotham were looking like they'd never be the same and it wasn't just because of the mysterious new arrivals.

fin.

Leslie Willis Prologue

Leslie stands on the roof of the radio station she works at. 'Metropolis Metro Radio Station, We have that special spark!' she reads in her head from the billboard placed on the roof. She knew it was corny but hey the job paid the bills, so it's not like she can complain. Leslie takes a sip of her coffee as she feels the breeze begin to pick up. Sometimes she just liked to escape from her career, being one of the towns most listened to radio stations can take a toll on you, especially when your opinion is as controversial as hers. 

Leslie continues to scan the Billboard until she gets to the picture of her face, which takes up more than 50% of of the billboard. 'Livewire with Leslie Willis. The show that is not afraid to shock!' Once again it was corny but heck it was what the people wanted. Heck even super heroes have gimmicks these days. Ugh how she despised them. Acting all chivalrous and mighty when all they are after is the applause of the people. From the goodness of their heart her ass! Any freak in a costume seems to be able to be a hero and how in the hell are we supposed to trust them? Freaks with genetic disorders, they are heroes now? Mutant is not a term of endearment. It is still very much an insult and one she uses regularly on her show. 

Leslie finishes her coffee and drops it into the trash as she re-enters the building. Immediately being swarmed by interns asking if they can do anything for her. Transparent, all of them. Just like the superheroes they are trying to use people to get what they want. Such leeches with no original ideas ever thought in their tiny little minds. Pushing past the interns Leslie finally gets to her booth as she sits down to start doing pre show preps. Today's topic? Superheroes of course and how metropolis would be much safer seeking the protection of the Easter Bunny or Santa than these mentally deranged freaks in tights. She could see the hate mail piling up now but let's be for real none of them are going to stop watching. She is just too entertaining to them. Why? Because nobody else bothers to tell them the truth. At least the villains know they are evil. Leslie is snapped from her thoughts by her director signalling that the show starts in 5...4.....3....2....

'Hello and welcome to Livewire with Leslie Willis. The show that is not afraid to shock. On this episode, super heroes? More like Super Zeros ...."

latest?cb=20150104010003

Leslie WIllis' Cartoon Kingdom Story Begins Now

Starfire Prologue

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeH Ahahah! Starfire screams in delight as she flies over the skies of Gotham city. She had forgotten just how fun flying had been since she had been on the run. She hadn't had the time to just enjoy herself lately and now is the time she is going to make hers. She continues to fly over Gotham until she sees a brightly lit store with music playing. It is in a language she doesn't quite understand but the beat is something she cannot escape from. Starfire lands in front of the bright pink and white store and suddenly the song is in English. 'You better run, run, run, run.." the girls on the big screen in front of the store are singing. Starfire takes note of the dance moves and starts trying to copy them before slipping up and tumbling to the floor. When she stand back  up they are back singing in a language she does not know. Starfire walks into the store.

Inside she sees bright colours everywhere as she runs up and down the aisles. Until she sees probably the cutest creature she has on Earth. It is a white Kitty cat with a bright red bow in her hair. Starfire runs up to hug the cat but she is stopped by the owner as he asks her to present her money. Starfire hands the man $10 she had found on the street and runs from the store carrying the large cat in her arms. Starfire once again takes flight with her new found friend. 'I shall call you the Kitty. Hello the Kitty' She says cheerfully. Starfire suddenly sees more bright lights in the distance and she speeds towards it. As she lands she sees nothing but cool colours all around her. On one side there is this big rotation wheel thing that she sees people getting on and being taken into the sky. 'Is that what flight is like on this planet?' Starfire questions. She looks to the other side where she sees a bunch of small Earthlings getting into small vehicles and crashing into each other. 'Starfire stares at the confused. "So on this planet. You want to hit the other people with your vehicles. Wow Earth is very strange." 

Suddenly a boy walks up to Starfire. Starfire looks him up and down and assumes that he is roughly the same age as her. 'Hello' He says. "What is a beautiful girl doing here all by herself.' Starfire smiles before replying, 'I am not here by myself.' She leans in closer to the boy. "I am here with the KITTY!" she yells pulling out the toy from behind her back and waving it at the boy. The boy smiles at her and says 'Oh you mean Hello Kitty." Starfire smiles back and says "Yes, the Kitty says Hello." Starfire smirks at the boy as he looks confused. The boy grabs Starfire by the hand and leads her to a booth. 'Hey Starfire look to the sky for me.' Starfire looks up as suddenly multicoloured lights explode in the sky with large pops. Starfire looks at them in wonder before she replies. 'You lit up the sky for me! Thank you!." She quickly hugs the boy and looks up as she continues to see the lights glow up like the most beautiful stars she has seen.

latest?cb=20101229053319

Starfire's Cartoon Kingdom Story Begins Now

On 3/2/2016 at 9:03 PM, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

Laying groggily in the white empty space, the redhead tossed and turned, grumbling under her breath in a state of panic and confusion. "Where am I?" Jean Grey thought to herself. Her head throbbed as she continued to think, no memory other than childhood experiences and basic information flashing in her mind. Something wasn't right -- nothing was adding up. Her eyelids gently fluttered open, Jean's green eyes squinting as the piercing white light blinded her eyes. "Phoenix Force" echoes through her mind multiple times. Taking a moment to gather her little thoughts, she stared around the empty white space in confusion before hearing"Phoenix Force" once again. The thought only grew louder and louder in her mind, Jean grunting and clenching her teeth in irritation. Jean grasped onto her hair to make the intense thought stop, covering her hands over her ears. The noise continued to boom louder in her mind, the words intensifying with every breath she took. "Phoenix Force" she murmured under her breath, speaking the words into existence in the white empty space for the first time since awakening. In seconds, the white space began to peel off, slowly beginning to fade into a busy highway, with lots of trees around. Jean stared at the busy scenery from a birds eye view perspective, her mind racing in confusion.

WHACK! Jean is tossed with force from the empty white space, suddenly crashing down onto the dark asphalt on the side of the highway. Holding onto the side of her now scratched and aching body after the tumble, Jean sat upright on the side of the dark road, cars zooming past her every second. "I need to get out of here." the confused redhead thought to herself, biting down on her lower lip in pain as she attempted to regain her composure. Things like this didn't happen to normal people, and Jean knew something -- everything didn't feel right at the moment. Glancing to the direction of the cars in front of her, Jean's eyes catch a large, inviting sign. "WELCOME TO METROPOLIS!" catches her attention, Jean not bothering to look at all the statistics underneath. The welcome was all she needed.

Jean Grey's Cartoon Kingdom story begins now.

6 YEARS FORWARD | Present Day Metropolis

jean grey, 

The classroom door at Hilldale Metropolis High School reads "201 - JEAN GREY" as students enter, chatting as the bell fades in the distance. With a grin on her face, English teacher Jean Grey sat on her brown desk, watching as her students flooded into the small room for the final period of the day. After all the students settled into their seats, Jean began doing what she did best - entertaining and teaching the teens of Metropolis like she did everyday. Jean lived an ordinary, simple life. And although it had a few flaws, like her family being either dead or gone, and her memory being foggy due to past events, her students and co-workers provide Jean all the love and attention she needs. 

With a slim piece of white chalk in her hand, Jean beamed towards her classroom filled with students after asking a general question relating to the course work. Multiple arms fly up into the air, the students eagar to answer their favorite teachers question, Jean selecting a child with shaggy brown hair seated in the middle row. As the teen begins to speak, Jean could feel her mind spinning as she focuses on him - her mind and vision slightly bluring or a moment, before snapping back into reality. It happened often whenever she focused on a person for too long - almost as if she was gathering information from them. She cleared her throat after the pause, flipping her red locks behind her shoulder. "Correct! Well done, Anthony. And don't even think about hitting Stephanie - I know what you're going to do before you even do it." she said with enthusiam, before bringing the piece of chalk to her chalkboard and recording the answer down. The teens begin giggling and teasing Anthony as Jean's back is turned, Jean questioning how she can always sort of guess what is on their mind. "Teenagers are so predictable." Jean thought to herself with a grin. 

"Alright, now who's going to answer question two?" she faced her class of students with her usual grin, awaiting a response. But it was still - extremely still. The usual sounds of whispering, laughter, or talking has suddenly vanished, as if all of the teens have been placed on mute by a television remote. Jean stared in confusion as her students froze in position; some laughing, most conversating, and some staring directly at her. She glanced upright at the time, which was frozen at 1:25 PM. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, a sense of panic settling in at the uncomfortable and awkward silence. Her mind raced, Jean trying to figure out what could cause the sudden time freeze; and it suddenly hit her. White filled her foggy memory, Jean's eyes shifting around the frozen room.

"Reveal yourself.. Emma."

@StephenFoxMonster

5 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

JeanGrey-XCampus(ThreeFriends)3-Spz

6 YEARS FORWARD | Present Day Metropolis

jean grey, 

The classroom door at Hilldale Metropolis High School reads "201 - JEAN GREY" as students enter, chatting as the bell fades in the distance. With a grin on her face, English teacher Jean Grey sat on her brown desk, watching as her students flooded into the small room for the final period of the day. After all the students settled into their seats, Jean began doing what she did best - entertaining and teaching the teens of Metropolis like she did everyday. Jean lived an ordinary, simple life. And although it had a few flaws, like her family being either dead or gone, and her memory being foggy due to past events, her students and co-workers provide Jean all the love and attention she needs. 

With a slim piece of white chalk in her hand, Jean beamed towards her classroom filled with students after asking a general question relating to the course work. Multiple arms fly up into the air, the students eagar to answer their favorite teachers question, Jean selecting a child with shaggy brown hair seated in the middle row. As the teen begins to speak, Jean could feel her mind spinning as she focuses on him - her mind and vision slightly bluring or a moment, before snapping back into reality. It happened often whenever she focused on a person for too long - almost as if she was gathering information from them. She cleared her throat after the pause, flipping her red locks behind her shoulder. "Correct! Well done, Anthony. And don't even think about hitting Stephanie - I know what you're going to do before you even do it." she said with enthusiam, before bringing the piece of chalk to her chalkboard and recording the answer down. The teens begin giggling and teasing Anthony as Jean's back is turned, Jean questioning how she can always sort of guess what is on their mind. "Teenagers are so predictable." Jean thought to herself with a grin. 

"Alright, now who's going to answer question two?" she faced her class of students with her usual grin, awaiting a response. But it was still - extremely still. The usual sounds of whispering, laughter, or talking has suddenly vanished, as if all of the teens have been placed on mute by a television remote. Jean stared in confusion as her students froze in position; some laughing, most conversating, and some staring directly at her. She glanced upright at the time, which was frozen at 1:25 PM. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, a sense of panic settling in at the uncomfortable and awkward silence. Her mind raced, Jean trying to figure out what could cause the sudden time freeze; and it suddenly hit her. White filled her foggy memory, Jean's eyes shifting around the frozen room.

"Reveal yourself.. Emma."

@StephenFoxMonster

Emma Frost

Emma appears out of nowhere sitting in the back desk that had been empty. She smiles as Jeans lays eyes on her. Any other person, Emma would shock that person is alive, but Jean has died and come back so many times, disbelief can never be had.

You are still ever so present, Jean. I should have kept myself in diamond form so you wouldn't be able to read my mind...

Emma gets up off the desk and walks towards Jean. She circles Jean, sizing her up.

I felt your psychic energy suddenly today and I just had to come and see if it was actually true. But in order for you to be a teacher, you would have had to be here for a couple of years. So what is wrong, Jean? And how did you again survive the Phoenix, especially after the hell you caused.

54 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma appears out of nowhere sitting in the back desk that had been empty. She smiles as Jeans lays eyes on her. Any other person, Emma would shock that person is alive, but Jean has died and come back so many times, disbelief can never be had.

You are still ever so present, Jean. I should have kept myself in diamond form so you wouldn't be able to read my mind...

Emma gets up off the desk and walks towards Jean. She circles Jean, sizing her up.

I felt your psychic energy suddenly today and I just had to come and see if it was actually true. But in order for you to be a teacher, you would have had to be here for a couple of years. So what is wrong, Jean? And how did you again survive the Phoenix, especially after the hell you caused.

jean grey, 

Uncomfortable and confused, Jean backs herself into the corner of the classroom, moving away from Emma Frost. Placing the chalk down on a table, she dusts her hands, folding her arms over her chest. As Emma spoke, Jean's eyebrows perked up at the mention of the phoenix, something Jean often has nightmares about. She swallowed hard.

"I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, Emma!" Jean grumbles as she pushes past her, moving towards her desk. Jean rummages through papers to look busy and distract herself, clearly in distraught from Emma inviting herself into the classroom. "Diamond form? Psychic energy - reading minds!? Where the hell do you come up with this type of stuff?!" she says with annoyance in her voice, tossing the papers onto the desk. "Open House" classroom meetings aren't happening any time soon, and even if they were, Emma would certainly not be on the list. "I have no idea what you're blabbering about!"

6 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

Uncomfortable and confused, Jean backs herself into the corner of the classroom, moving away from Emma Frost. Placing the chalk down on a table, she dusts her hands, folding her arms over her chest. As Emma spoke, Jean's eyebrows perked up at the mention of the phoenix, something Jean often has nightmares about. She swallowed hard.

"I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, Emma!" Jean grumbles as she pushes past her, moving towards her desk. Jean rummages through papers to look busy and distract herself, clearly in distraught from Emma inviting herself into the classroom. "Diamond form? Pschic energy - reading minds!? Where the hell do you come up with this type of stuff?!" she says with annoyance in her voice, tossing the papers onto the desk. "Open House" classroom meetings aren't happening any time soon, and even if they were, Emma would certainly not be on the list. "I have no idea what you're blabbering about!"

Emma Frost

Emma laughs as Jean talks. She is not sure whether to believe her or not. She then begins to read her mind and she does she the emptiness and the fear in Jean.

Oh, you truly do not know what you did... You're supressing it... Shame. I'm not surprise that you are suppressing it though, you were always a weak woman. It is also disgusting that you get to live your life not remembering what you did while I have to suffer with the constant reminder of the pain you caused. Be free with yourself, Jean. Embrace all your faults and stop trying to be miss perfect like you are for these kids.

24 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma laughs as Jean talks. She is not sure whether to believe her or not. She then begins to read her mind and she does she the emptiness and the fear in Jean.

Oh, you truly do not know what you did... You're supressing it... Shame. I'm not surprise that you are suppressing it though, you were always a weak woman. It is also disgusting that you get to live your life not remembering what you did while I have to suffer with the constant reminder of the pain you caused. Be free with yourself, Jean. Embrace all your faults and stop trying to be miss perfect like you are for these kids.

jean grey, 

"am not weak! You don't even know that half of what I've been through these past years. While you were stripping or doing whatever the hell you do at that club, I was struggling by myself, working on myself, all to benefit myself. Keyword: myself. Don't you ever say that again! Ever!" Jean yelled, towards Emma, before glancing at the students to take her teary eyes off of Emma.

"Emma, I am terribly sorry for whatever pain I have caused you, or anyone else. I have said it multiple times - I'm also no longer in contact with anybody who has these weird powers like you do! But I cannot erase the past - I barely even remember it." Jean pauses, sighing. "This is all I know now, Miss Frost. And you can either accept that, and confront me like a normal member of society, or stay away from me." 

Her green eyes glimmered, palms flat on the desk with anger and sadness flowing through her body. Jean paused for a moment, biting down on her lower lip. The opportunity has finally been presented to her to get some answers and possibly rejog her memory, something no doctor could ever do. But giving Emma the satisfaction of helping and medelling in her perfect, simple life was not something she'd like to do. Whatever happened in the past is now in the past, and it's a good thing Jean can no longer remember it. 

2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

"am not weak! You don't even know that half of what I've been through these past years. While you were stripping or doing whatever the hell you do that club, I was struggling by myself, working on myself, all to benefit myself. Keyword: myself. Don't you ever say that again! Ever!" Jean yelled, towards Emma, before glancing at the students to take her teary eyes off of Emma.

"Emma, I am terribly sorry for whatever pain I have caused you, or anyone else. I have said it multiple times - I'm also no longer in contact with anybody who has these weird powers like you do! But I cannot erase the past - I barely even remember it." Jean pauses, sighing. "This is all I know now, Miss Frost. And you can either accept that, and confront me like a normal member of society, or stay away from me." 

Her green eyes glimmered, palms flat on the desk with anger and sadness flowing through her body. Jean paused for a moment, biting down on her lower lip. The opportunity has finally been presented to her to get some answers and possibly rejog her memory, something no doctor could ever do. But giving Emma the satisfaction of helping and medelling in her perfect, simple life was not something she'd like to do. Whatever happened in the past is now in the past, and it's a good thing Jean can no longer remember it. 

Emma Frost

You're not weak, but I'm seeing tears. Your sense of strength is truly delusional, Jean. It may be one of your most embarrassing qualities and such a shame since you are so much more powerful than you give yourself credit.

Emma smiles and then points at one of Jean's students. She motions the frozen student to come over. He gets out of his frozen status and then walks Emma. He looks like a zombie as he walks towards both women. He stops when he gets between the both of the them and Emma wraps herself around him.

How would your students feel about you if they knew what you did and where you came from? We may be in a new world, but the mutant fear is still the same, Jean. Imagine if your students knew you were the most powerful telekinetic and psychic. Imagine if your students knew that you could read all their minds, mentally break them, and build them up the way you wanted. And oh my, imagine if they found out that there is a magical force who possesses you whenever it feels the need. Would they like you, Jean?

Emma turns the kid around. She stares into his dead eyes as Jean looks on. Emma grabs the kids jaw and then pulls him close and kisses him. She then spins him around and it is Cyclops and not the kid.

Do you remember this man? He is in Gotham of all places. You would know if you didn't suppress who you really are for these kids. But maybe that is a good thing since you would only break his heart again. He doesn't deserve that. You and I both know that he is much stronger without you.

28 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

You're not weak, but I'm seeing tears. Your sense of strength is truly delusional, Jean. It may be one of your most embarrassing qualities and such a shame since you are so much more powerful than you give yourself credit.

Emma smiles and then points at one of Jean's students. She motions the frozen student to come over. He gets out of his frozen status and then walks Emma. He looks like a zombie as he walks towards both women. He stops when he gets between the both of the them and Emma wraps herself around him.

How would your students feel about you if they knew what you did and where you came from? We may be in a new world, but the mutant fear is still the same, Jean. Imagine if your students knew you were the most powerful telekinetic and psychic. Imagine if your students knew that you could read all their minds, mentally break them, and build them up the way you wanted. And oh my, imagine if they found out that there is a magical force who possesses you whenever it feels the need. Would they like you, Jean?

Emma turns the kid around. She stares into his dead eyes as Jean looks on. Emma grabs the kids jaw and then pulls him close and kisses him. She then spins him around and it is Cyclops and not the kid.

Do you remember this man? He is in Gotham of all places. You would know if you didn't suppress who you really are for these kids. But maybe that is a good thing since you would only break his heart again. He doesn't deserve that. You and I both know that he is much stronger without you.

jean grey, 

Her lips part as Emma speaks in attempt to defend herself, nothing but air coming out. It was as if she was being punched in the gut verbally - her stomach twisting as Emma spoke. Did Jean even know where she came from? Well, according to her documentation, she was born in Flordia. There is no way Jean; a high school English teacher, great neighbour, and a positive role model for students could possess these powers Emma keeps reminding her about. 

Emma continued to irritate and confuse her, Jean's body language changing to a more tensed stance. Staring in fear, Jean looks in confusion as Emma summons the teenager towards her. After a small peck on the lips, the child transforms into a handsome man, with glasses shielding his face. Jean's breath hitched, shuddering in horror at the familar face; her mind flashing with various images of him, as if she recognized him. "Summers" Jean echoed in her mind, clenching her teeth together in attempt to forget about it. A look of panic and confusion paints onto her face as she turns away, gasping as she takes ahold of her coffee mug in attempt to distract her. The image haunts her mind, the word continously being repeated as hard as she tried to forget it.

"Bring my student back and GET OUT! I don't know who that is Emma, I can'- I don't know! I don't know anything about this mutant business, Emma. The world we're living in now is all I need to know of. I am NOT a mutant! I am a home owner. I am a teacher. But I am not a mutant. And I am no longer entertaining this foolishness." 

2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

jean grey, 

Her lips part as Emma speaks in attempt to defend herself, nothing but air coming out. It was as if she was being punched in the gut verbally - her stomach twisting as Emma spoke. Did Jean even know where she came from? Well, according to her documentation, she was born in Flordia. There is no way Jean; a high school English teacher, great neighbour, and a positive role model for students could possess these powers Emma keeps remnding her about. 

Emma continued to irritate and confuse her, Jean's body language changing to a more tensed stance. Staring in fear, Jean looks in confusion as Emma summons the teenager towards him. After a small peck on the lips, the child transforms into a handsome man, with glasses shielding his face. Jean's breath hitched, shuddering in horror at the familar face; her mind flashing with various images of him, as if she recognized him. "Summers" Jean echoed in her mind, clenching her teeth together in attempt to forget about it. A look of panic and confusion paints onto her face as she turns away, gasping as she takes ahold of her coffee mug in attempt to distract her. The image haunts her mind, the word continously being repeated as hard as she tried to forget it.

"Bring my student back and GET OUT! I don't know who that is Emma, I can'- I don't know! I don't know anything about this mutant business, Emma. The world we're living in now is all I need to know of. I am NOT a mutant! I am a home owner. I am a teacher. But I am not a mutant. And I am no longer entertaining this foolishness." 

Emma Frost

But you are a mutant, Jean. You always be a mutant.

Emma moves around the student and towards Jean. She puts her finger in Jean's face and then it turns to diamond. She then places her diamond finger on Jean's forehead.

You know that deep in your mind.

She moves from Jean's forehead to her chest, where her heart is.

And you know that in your heart. But like I said, the longer you are like this, the better the chance that the only real man in this world, Scott, can truly be happy. A weak woman like yourself could never satisfy him or treat his mind like he truly wants. You have no prowess.

Emma begins to laugh

40 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

But you are a mutant, Jean. You always be a mutant.

Emma moves around the student and towards Jean. She puts her finger in Jean's face and then it turns to diamond. She then places her diamond finger on Jean's forehead.

You know that deep in your mind.

She moves from Jean's forehead to her chest, where her heart is.

And you know that in your heart. But like I said, the longer you are like this, the better the chance that the only real man in this world, Scott, can truly be happy. A weak woman like yourself could never satisfy him or treat his mind like he truly wants. You have no prowess.

Emma begins to laugh

jean grey, 

Jean could feel her chest pumping inwards and outwards, adrenaline rushing through her veins as Emma mocked her. Her wrist rolled, clenching her teeth together in anger as her fists balled up. After the struggles Jean has overcame with a foggy memory, she'd think Emma would at least show some sort of sympathy to her. But what does she do instead? Interupt Jean's class and mock her - almost taunting her to do something. "I will never be a mutant, so do me a huge favour and STAY AWAY!" Jean shouts with anger, flicking her hand in the direction of Emma Frost. Suddenly, with her hand in the direction of Emma, a pink flame forms around it before shooting out a gust of wind outwards; beaming directly into Emma's direction and knocking her out the window!

Gasping, Jean looks at her hand in disgust as tears flood her eyes. Sobbing uncontrollably from the sudden display of force, Jean sprints over towards the broken window, Jean peers outside, looking for Emma. Green fields and the beautiful suburban neighbourhood, but no Emma Frost.

"Um, Miss Grey? What happened to the window?.. Why are you sobbing?" says Anthony, Jean looking back in horror. She glances over at the time, noticing it has started ticking back in it's regular stance, as if nothing happened. This has to be a dream; there's no way Emma Frost could turn her life upside down in a matter of seconds. Jean was not a mutant, she was a normal person. A normal happy functioning memeber of society. Jean stumbled on her words, her students blinking back in confusion.

"Class is dismissed."

FIN.

Starfire:

Starfire sits in the booth still admiring all the beautiful lights. She turns to the boy next to her and smiles before turning back up to the sky. Lights of Blue, Yellow, Red and green all look so magical in the night sky. Then suddenly a bright purple light shines through the rest. Starfire is amazed as the light gets bigger and bigger, then before she even realises what's happened the light strikes her sending her flying through the booth and crashing onto the board walk of the pier. 

Tbc: @MichaelPsyches

5 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Starfire:

Starfire sits in the booth still admiring all the beautiful lights. She turns to the boy next to her and smiles before turning back up to the sky. Lights of Blue, Yellow, Red and green all look so magical in the night sky. Then suddenly a bright purple light shines through the rest. Starfire is amazed as the light gets bigger and bigger, then before she even realises what's happened the light strikes her sending her flying through the booth and crashing onto the board walk of the pier. 

Tbc: @MichaelPsyches

Blackfire/

Blackfire grins from ear to ear as she descends toward her sister. Those two humans hadn't been much use, unfortunately for them, but when Blackfire caught sight of the bizarre light show in the sky, she had rightly guessed that her sister would be somewhere watching. Good thing she was easy to pick out of a crowd. "Hello, sister," she purrs as she lands, "It's been far too long."

3 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

Blackfire grins from ear to ear as she descends toward her sister. Those two humans hadn't been much use, unfortunately for them, but when Blackfire caught sight of the bizarre light show in the sky, she had rightly guessed that her sister would be somewhere watching. Good thing she was easy to pick out of a crowd. "Hello, sister," she purrs as she lands, "It's been far too long."

Starfire:

Starfire recovers from the shot and stands up. "Oh Blackfire, how nice of you to come." She says as she steadys herself. Of course Blackfire had to be here. She just had to ruin every nice moment She ever had. "Listen sister I do not wish to fight you."  Suddenly another purple starbolt is sent her way which she dodges. "But I can if I must!" Starfire says angered as her eyes begin to glow green and her hands begin to spark.

CATWOMAN

The night is pitch and the winds are calm. Selina Kyle lays in the missing Bruce Wayne's master bedroom in nothing but a lacy black bra, thong, stockings and garter belt, with her Louboutin dressed feet kicked in the air. Five of her cats circle her as she takes a moment to reflect. Years later, her mind was clouded still with worry over the man she had a complicated relationship with. Part of her felt guilt if he were in fact dead, but she didn't want to dwell any longer --- it was beginning to cramp her style. She tousles her loose curls, reaches over to a stack of empty cards and a fountain pen, and begins to prepare invites for an event she was holding at Wayne's Manor in order to feel out the suspicious new faces in her Gotham. It was the first time she made her new home open to the public, for no other reason than now she was allowed to...

Mrs. Selina Wayne née Kyle

requests your presence at Wayne Manor for

Gotham Nights, A Black Tie Affair

honoring the legacy of her late husband

Bruce Wayne

FRIDAY, THE FOURTH OF MARCH

TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN

AT HALF PAST THE NINETEENTH HOUR

---

Yes. In the years since Bruce's disappearance, Selina managed to gain access to the Wayne family funds and not only infiltrate his home, but his entire life, convincingly playing the part of his widow. It was her ultimate scheme and her biggest success. She licks the envelope shut and ponders who to address it to first until her mind settles on the intriguing, sexy man suddenly in her orbit: Dick Grayson. If Bruce knew the fantasies that began drowning her thoughts, co-starring the former Robin, he'd think the worst; he'd want her dead and gone. But Batman wasn't around anymore, for better or worse, and Selina could do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted, all on his dime.

She bites her lip following a quiet moan, pours a glass Dom Pérignon and lays the pen to the envelope.

2 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Starfire:

Starfire recovers from the shot and stands up. "Oh Blackfire, how nice of you to come." She says as she steadys herself. Of course Blackfire had to be here. She just had to ruin every nice moment She ever had. "Listen sister I do not wish to fight you."  Suddenly another purple starbolt is sent her way which she dodges. "But I can if I must!" Starfire says angered as her eyes begin to glow green and her hands begin to spark.

Blackrfire/

"You sure you wanna do that?" Blackfire asks, her tone smug, "There are a lot of people here, aren't there?" She glances over her shoulder at the crowd that's been gathering. "All it would take is me moving a couple steps to the side and oops! Someone gets caught in the crossfire. I'm surprised you'd be willing to take that risk. A little impressed too, actually. That sounds like a very me thing to do." Her eyes light up and she flashes a villainous smile. "So if you insist..." She dashes toward Starfire and starts firing off starbolts one after the other.

10 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackrfire/

"You sure you wanna do that?" Blackfire asks, her tone smug, "There are a lot of people here, aren't there?" She glances over her shoulder at the crowd that's been gathering. "All it would take is me moving a couple steps to the side and oops! Someone gets caught in the crossfire. I'm surprised you'd be willing to take that risk. A little impressed too, actually. That sounds like a very me thing to do." Her eyes light up and she flashes a villainous smile. "So if you insist..." She dashes toward Starfire and starts firing off starbolts one after the other.

Starfire:

While dodging starbolts, Starfire realised her sister was right. She could already see all the people running away in horror from them. Mothers protecting their children from the blasts. Starfire could not have this. It was her, her sister wanted. 'Stop!' Starfire screamed. 'It is me you want sister not them, and so if it is to protect them then I will go without a fight.' Starfire places both of her hands out in front of her. 

Just now, SummerTime said:

Starfire:

While dodging starbolts, Starfire realised her sister was right. She could already see all the people running away in horror from them. Mothers protecting their children from the blasts. Starfire could not have this. It was her, her sister wanted. 'Stop!' Starfire screamed. 'It is me you want sister not them, and so if it is to protect them then I will go without a fight.' Starfire places both of her hands out in front of her. 

Blackfire/

"Aww, how sweet. There's the Kory I've come to know and loathe. Sure, sweetie. We can just let everyone go." She closes in on her sister with a warm, comforting expression on her face. Once she gets close enough, she grabs a handful of Starfire's hair and tosses her into the water. "Psych!" She turns to the panicking civilians and starts firing starbolts into the crowd, laughing all the while. "This one's on you, sis!"

13 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

"Aww, how sweet. There's the Kory I've come to know and loathe. Sure, sweetie. We can just let everyone go." She closes in on her sister with a warm, comforting expression on her face. Once she gets close enough, she grabs a handful of Starfire's hair and tosses her into the water. "Psych!" She turns to the panicking civilians and starts firing starbolts into the crowd, laughing all the while. "This one's on you, sis!"

Starfire:

Starefire blasts up through the boardwalk and punches her sister square in the jaw will the full force of her rage. "I gave you the chance to settle this calmly but you have given me not choice." Starfire then blast her sister in the face with a point blank Starbolt sending her crashing through the boardwalk. Starfire then looks at all the people around still "Everybody please do the running now.

3 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Starfire:

Starefire blasts up through the boardwalk and punches her sister square in the jaw will the full force of her rage. "I gave you the chance to settle this calmly but you have given me not choice." Starfire then blast her sister in the face with a point blank Starbolt sending her crashing through the boardwalk. Starfire then looks at all the people around still "Everybody please do the running now.

Blackfire/

Blackfire reemerges from the hole in the boardwalk, noticeably less amused. She hovers a few feet above Starfire, seething. "You just love to ruin things for me, don't you?" she growls, her hands balling up into fists, "Ever since you were born, you've done nothing but ruin my life. Do me a favor and just die already!" She tackles Starfire and starts punching her, ignoring her powers completely.