Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom Season 1 | Episode 3: "Dangerous Woman"

5 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

Blackfire reemerges from the hole in the boardwalk, noticeably less amused. She hovers a few feet above Starfire, seething. "You just love to ruin things for me, don't you?" she growls, her hands balling up into fists, "Ever since you were born, you've done nothing but ruin my life. Do me a favor and just die already!" She tackles Starfire and starts punching her, ignoring her powers completely.

Starfire: 

Starfire grabs both of her sister's hands and says. "It is not  me who ruined your life sister. It was you who did it. You and your terrible attitude. You betrayed your own planet and you paid the price. I am so sick of you!" Starfire flings her sister towards the hole in the pier and fires of Starbolt after Starbolt each one connecting cleanly with her sister until she can no longer see her. 

Starfire floats there above the hole, for 5 seconds ... 10 seconds ... 30 seconds ... 1 Minute .... 10 minutes.... an hour ... Tears begin to fall down her face as she collapses on the boardwalk. "Oh Komand'r. I miss you." She sobs. Starfire gets back up on her feet and looks around at the destruction they have caused in the now deserted pier. "I am Koriand'r, the princess of Tamaran. It is my duty to protect innocent people from threats to their peace and safety. You may be my sister but I will not let you harm anyone!"

Tears still streaming down her face Starfire walks over to the now destroyed remains of the booth. She looks around and only sees the slightly charred remains of the Kitty. She grabs it and holds it tight to her chest before Flying off and leaving the scene.

• Replies 291
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

harley quinn, "Y'see, BAD BOYS only give ya' trouble! Ain't good for nothin' but sex." It looked like a hurricane had just run through Downtown Gotham, tearing up everything in its path. New

Not Another Origin Story! Prologue??? Deadpool Deadpool is seen in an apartment, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed watching the news, pizza in one of his hands and pistol in th

CATWOMAN "As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll. "Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to d

Zatanna Prologue

Zatanna stands center stage in front of a live crowd. "Ok for my final trick I will make myself disappear. Are you ready?" The crowd cheers as Zatanna quietly mumbles 'Raeppasid' under her breath and she turns invisible which causes the crowd to gasp. Zatanna slowly fades back into appearance which causes the crowd to cheer again as she bows and the curtains slowly close on her.

Zatanna walks back to her dressing room barely acknowledging the people around her. She shuts the door and slumps down to the floor. 'It just isn't the same without him.' she whispers before standing and crossing the room to her Spellbook. She opens it to the first page and runs her fingers along the name written on it. 'Giovanni Zatara.' She slowly shuts the book and slumps into her chair. She stares at herself in the mirror, noticing her dark raven hair and bright blue eyes. The sparkle that once illuminated them, while still there had faded into more of a dull shine. Quickly turning away from her reflection she lays her eyes on the picture. The last image of her and her father. She looks happy ... they look happy. Zatanna once again turns away trying to hold back her tears.

She clutches her heart shaped necklace as she quickly runs from her dressing room noticing the now empty backstage and arena. Zatanna slowly walks out onto the stage and places her necklace down in the center. She then chants 'Htiw Ym Evol Ekam Mih Reappa' Suddenly the necklace starts to glow and then it releases smoke which very slowly starts to take shape. 'It's Him! It's really him!' Zatanna screams as she runs at the man arms outstretched only to crash straight through him and land on the floor beside him. 'But it's not really real is it? Just a cheap trick." the man slowly dissipates leaving only the necklace behind.

Zatanna slowly walks over and picks up the necklace, letting it fall open in her hands. She stares down at the picture inside and says 'm'I Yrros Dad' before tears begin to stream down her face and her knees buckle, leaving her to sit in the middle of the stage, alone.

Zatanna's Cartoon Kingdom Adventure Begins Now

Blackfire/

Blackfire had tried to withstand her sister's attacks, but she could tell after the third hit that she was done. When had Kory gotten this strong? She felt her body hit the water, then get pushed deeper with each subsequent blast. She held her breath and wondered momentarily what it would feel like to drown. It certainly sounded unpleasant, but maybe it was one of those things that seemed worse than it was. Her train of thought was cut short by a starbolt making direct contact with her head. Things started getting fuzzy, and the last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a swarm of green lights heading toward her.

-----

Blackfire woke with a start, immediately lunging forward and coughing up water onto the floor. Wait, floor? Hadn't she just been outside? She warily looked around, examining her surroundings. She was in a room of some sort, sparsely decorated and barely lived in. "Where the hell am I?" She slowly got to her feet, then remembered what had happened before she blacked out. "Kory," she snarled, her eyes lighting up. She quickly charged up a starbolt and fired it at the door. "Where is she!?" she shouted, floating through the opening she'd created, "Where's Starfire!?"

TBC: @Charlie

12 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

Blackfire had tried to withstand her sister's attacks, but she could tell after the third hit that she was done. When had Kory gotten this strong? She felt her body hit the water, then get pushed deeper with each subsequent blast. She held her breath and wondered momentarily what it would feel like to drown. It certainly sounded unpleasant, but maybe it was one of those things that seemed worse than it was. Her train of thought was cut short by a starbolt making direct contact with her head. Things started getting fuzzy, and the last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a swarm of green lights heading toward her.

-----

Blackfire woke with a start, immediately lunging forward and coughing up water onto the floor. Wait, floor? Hadn't she just been outside? She warily looked around, examining her surroundings. She was in a room of some sort, sparsely decorated and barely lived in. "Where the hell am I?" She slowly got to her feet, then remembered what had happened before she blacked out. "Kory," she snarled, her eyes lighting up. She quickly charged up a starbolt and fired it at the door. "Where is she!?" she shouted, floating through the opening she'd created, "Where's Starfire!?"

TBC: @Charlie

Aquaman

After being notified by one of his many loyal sea creatures of the sudden impact that came from Blackfire falling into the ocean, Aquaman felt obligated to rescue the girl, not knowing of her past or her history with his allies. Obviously she wasn't so used to aquatic environments, or else she would have reacted to water better than she had. Regardless, she needed somewhere to rest, that much was clear.

Fortunately for her, Aquaman was able to accommodate the unconscious girl in his old apartment, the one he had before his rise to fame and power after defeating Bizarro. Unfortunately for him, Blackfire regaining consciousness meant that his apartment would need some serious renovation. Hearing the angered girl's demands, Aquaman rushed over to make sure that she was fully recovered and more importantly, calmed down. "Easy there, land dweller. Before you completely ruin my apartment...old apartment...I assume you finally regained consciousness?"

TBC: @MichaelPsyches

1 minute ago, Charlie said:

Aquaman

After being notified by one of his many loyal sea creatures of the sudden impact that came from Blackfire falling into the ocean, Aquaman felt obligated to rescue the girl, not knowing of her past or her history with his allies. Obviously she wasn't so used to aquatic environments, or else she would have reacted to water better than she had. Regardless, she needed somewhere to rest, that much was clear.

Fortunately for her, Aquaman was able to accommodate the unconscious girl in his old apartment, the one he had before his rise to fame and power after defeating Bizarro. Unfortunately for him, Blackfire regaining consciousness meant that his apartment would need some serious renovation. Hearing the angered girl's demands, Aquaman rushed over to make sure that she was fully recovered and more importantly, calmed down. "Easy there, land dweller. Before you completely ruin my apartment...old apartment...I assume you finally regained consciousness?"

Blackfire/

Blackfire scowled. "Gee, what gave you that idea? The fact that I'm up and moving, or the hole I just blew in your door? Of course I'm conscious." She charges up another starbolt and aims it directly at his head. "Now tell me where Starfire is, and you get to keep your head. Try to sell me on an 'I don't know,' and you're history."

Just now, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

Blackfire scowled. "Gee, what gave you that idea? The fact that I'm up and moving, or the hole I just blew in your door? Of course I'm conscious." She charges up another starbolt and aims it directly at his head. "Now tell me where Starfire is, and you get to keep your head. Try to sell me on an 'I don't know,' and you're history."

Aquaman

Aquaman let out a slightly elongated sigh, knowing that trying to calm this hot-tempered girl would be difficult, especially while dodging her bolts"I'm afraid you're out of luck, in that case. I have no knowledge of Starfire's location. You also have some nerve if this is how you thank The King of Atlantis for saving your life. You could have very easily drowned without my presence, though I doubt you're aware of that."

Just now, Charlie said:

Aquaman

Aquaman let out a slightly elongated sigh, knowing that trying to calm this hot-tempered girl would be difficult, especially while dodging her bolts"I'm afraid you're out of luck, in that case. I have no knowledge of Starfire's location. You also have some nerve if this is how you thank The King of Atlantis for saving your life. You could have very easily drowned without my presence, though I doubt you're aware of that."

Blackfire/

At the mention of the word "king," Blackfire's eyes change back and her starbolt flickers out. "Oh, you're some sort of king? You really should've led with that, sweetheart. I can certainly appreciate royalty." She playfully grabs his arm and starts smiling coyly. "But I have to say, I'm not too familiar with this...Atlantis, was it? Is that another planet?"

6 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

At the mention of the word "king," Blackfire's eyes change back and her starbolt flickers out. "Oh, you're some sort of king? You really should've led with that, sweetheart. I can certainly appreciate royalty." She playfully grabs his arm and starts smiling coyly. "But I have to say, I'm not too familiar with this...Atlantis, was it? Is that another planet?"

Aquaman

Aquaman couldn't help but to let out a chuckle at Blackfire's zealous flirting, especially if it saved a few thousand dollars to fully refurbish the apartment that she had spent the past few minutes trying to demolish"Flattering, I must say. But as feisty and ferocious as you have just proven yourself to be, I highly doubt that Atlantis is the place for a woman such as yourself. You don't seem the type to enjoy staying wet, for a start."

4 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Aquaman

Aquaman couldn't help but to let out a chuckle at Blackfire's zealous flirting, especially if it saved a few thousand dollars to fully refurbish the apartment that she had spent the past few minutes trying to demolish"Flattering, I must say. But as feisty and ferocious as you have just proven yourself to be, I highly doubt that Atlantis is the place for a woman such as yourself. You don't seem the type to enjoy staying wet, for a start."

Blackfire/

Blackfire recoils a bit in confusion. "I'm...not following. It's an aquatic planet? Then how are you walking on land?" She shakes her head dismissively. "Regardless, we'd certainly make a powerful...duo. The king of Atlantis and the ruler of Tamaran. Sounds nice, doesn't it?" She takes a few steps away from him and starts mumbling, lost in thought. "Of course it'd be better if I could exterminate that brat and claim my rightful title as queen of our homeworld. With a royal union like that, two planets under our control..." she starts laughing, "Oh that sounds delightful! It'd be everything I deserve and more. Kory could never."

1 hour ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

Blackfire recoils a bit in confusion. "I'm...not following. It's an aquatic planet? Then how are you walking on land?" She shakes her head dismissively. "Regardless, we'd certainly make a powerful...duo. The king of Atlantis and the ruler of Tamaran. Sounds nice, doesn't it?" She takes a few steps away from him and starts mumbling, lost in thought. "Of course it'd be better if I could exterminate that brat and claim my rightful title as queen of our homeworld. With a royal union like that, two planets under our control..." she starts laughing, "Oh that sounds delightful! It'd be everything I deserve and more. Kory could never."

Aquaman

"Firstly, Atlantis is not an aquatic planet...more of an aquatic environment. Think of the Atlantis Ocean, on a much grander scale. My ability to walk on land is similar to the Protopterus Annectens, better known as the West African lungfish. We are both air-breathers and water-breathers." Seeing Blackfire remain in a zoned out state, likely not listening to a word of what Aquaman was saying, was enough to snap him back into reality, and hopefully do the same for her. "Secondly, if you really want to align with myself, then your goal is the same as mine: to produce a United Earth. This means no exterminations of any kind, regardless of who this 'brat' may be."

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Aquaman

"Firstly, Atlantis is not an aquatic planet...more of an aquatic environment. Think of the Atlantis Ocean, on a much grander scale. My ability to walk on land is similar to the Protopterus Annectens, better known as the West African lungfish. We are both air-breathers and water-breathers." Seeing Blackfire remain in a zoned out state, likely not listening to a word of what Aquaman was saying, was enough to snap him back into reality, and hopefully do the same for her. "Secondly, if you really want to align with myself, then your goal is the same as mine: to produce a United Earth. This means no exterminations of any kind, regardless of who this 'brat' may be."

Blackfire/

"Yeah, sure, that sounds--" she cut herself off when his last sentence sunk in. "Okay, that last one might be an issue." She turns back around to face him, scowling. "Are you trying to tell me what to do? What, do you think that because you're a man you're allowed to order me around?" She grabs him by the collar and drags him down so that he's at eye-level with her. "Who says you get to call the shots, hmm?"

9 minutes ago, MichaelPsyches said:

Blackfire/

"Yeah, sure, that sounds--" she cut herself off when his last sentence sunk in. "Okay, that last one might be an issue." She turns back around to face him, scowling. "Are you trying to tell me what to do? What, do you think that because you're a man you're allowed to order me around?" She grabs him by the collar and drags him down so that he's at eye-level with her. "Who says you get to call the shots, hmm?"

Aquaman

"I think you misunderstood my point, miss. I'm not ordering you around because I'm a man and you're a woman." Knowing that this woman wasn't going to back down from him so easily, Aquaman felt as if he had no choice but to separate some distance between them. Grabbing his signature Trident, he used the weapon to force Blackfire away from potentially physically assaulting him, as the water in the apartment slowly rose to their ankles. "I am requesting that, as the King of Atlantis, violence is used only as a last resort. Unless whoever you harbor such ill feelings towards is part of The Trench, then I have no desire to see you inflict pain onto another living creature."

7 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Aquaman

"I think you misunderstood my point, miss. I'm not ordering you around because I'm a man and you're a woman." Knowing that this woman wasn't going to back down from him so easily, Aquaman felt as if he had no choice but to separate some distance between them. Grabbing his signature Trident, he used the weapon to force Blackfire away from potentially physically assaulting him, as the water in the apartment slowly rose to their ankles. "I am requesting that, as the King of Atlantis, violence is used only as a last resort. Unless whoever you harbor such ill feelings towards is part of The Trench, then I have no desire to see you inflict pain onto another living creature."

Blackfire/

Blackfire slowly backed away, sizing up both his Trident, and the amount of water in the room. A fight probably wasn't a good idea, not when she wasn't at 100%. "Well that's a shame," she says, floating high enough that the water didn't touch her. She circled around him until she was between him and the exit. "Whether you want to see it or not, it's happening. Kory's put me through far too much to walk away from this unharmed. But hopefully I see you around again, pretty boy." She blows him a kiss. "And thanks for saving me." She flies out the door before he can react, grinning from ear to ear.

Warehouse District: Undisclosed location

Emma Frost

Emma Frost was in a black SUV being driven to a location in the warehouse district. She smiles reminiscing about her earlier encounter with Jean Grey and how she would again get to play the games she loves with her. Jean, however, was a side project to her. Right now she is focusing on business. Emma's Hellfire Club was a gentlemen's club to the people in the Kingdom, but its underground business of helping to funnel guns into the state was her main business. Emma found it stupid, but if she wanted to hold any real power in this city, she needed to maintain & grow her cash flow.

Driver? How long is it going to take to get there? I don't like to keep my clients waiting.

We're here, Ms. Frost.

Don't call me Ms. Frost, I'm not old. You can however call me your Boss since I'm paying you.

Y-yes, Boss.

I'll also advice you to keep your mind blank in my presence as well before "this bitch" leaves you mentally handicapped.

The driver quickly gets out of the car and opens the door for Emma. Emma gets out. She is wearing a beautiful white outfit. The driver runs back into the car as Emma scopes out the place. Emma slowly makes her stride into the factory.

TBC: @Willy

Prologue

Charlie Nash: 

tumblr_o30qteg5PU1txj8weo2_400.gif

On a dark stormy night, lightning strikes the ground near an ancient ruin in Brazil where a cracked tomb stands. Charlie Nash, a U.S. Air Force captain, lies within his grave, lifeless after failing to stop M. Bison and Shadaloo on a secret mission. His body was never recovered and was never confirmed dead by Shadaloo or the dictator, M. Bison, himself. Nash, lifeless in his makeshift tomb, who is now grotesque in appearance similar to Frankenstein, somewhat regains his consciousness as vivid memories flash through his head, remembering the events that happened to him on the day of his death: The mission, Shadaloo, the waterfall, M. Bison. Nash opens his eyes and screams, forcing himself out of his tomb and screams. "BISOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!" The name M. Bison resonates through his head with a bloodlust.

Nash steps out of his final resting place and breathes, observing the surroundings outside the place he last found Shadaloo. "Where ever you are, M. Bison, I WILL KILL YOU!" No clues in sight, he remembers his allies before his untimely death: Chun-Li and his best friend and fellow Air Force buddy, Guile. He examines his appearance from where half of his body is now a dark-green color. "What could have happened to me?" he thoughtPulling out a picture of his best friend, he thinks.

tumblr_o1it1cfqKS1son3fpo1_400.gif

As he regains all of his memories, Nash searches the world for clues as to where M. Bison and Shadaloo are. He gets closer, but there is still no sign of M. Bison anywhere. Bison always was elusive and destructive, but only he would have the guts to tell you who he is and what his motives are: world domination. M. Bison is the epitome of everything Nash despises, injustice and the evil that is Shadaloo. In the city of Gotham, he finds himself endlessly searching for clues to where the evil dictator is. Nash has no idea the trouble and chaos that Gotham will bring, but it will never impede him from getting to what he wants. He had a goal in mind when he set out on his mission the day he died: to stop M. Bison and Shadaloo once and for all, his goal remains the same (but more personal), but this time, he won't stop until the evil dictator is dead, or anyone who reminds him of the evils and wrongdoings that Bison is... by his hands. "If you stand in my way, I'll have to kill you!"

tumblr_npwdxxiBrA1sq8zl1o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Warehouse District: Undisclosed location

Emma Frost

Emma Frost was in a black SUV being driven to a location in the warehouse district. She smiles reminiscing about her earlier encounter with Jean Grey and how she would again get to play the games she loves with her. Jean, however, was a side project to her. Right now she is focusing on business. Emma's Hellfire Club was a gentlemen's club to the people in the Kingdom, but its underground business of helping to funnel guns into the state was her main business. Emma found it stupid, but if she wanted to hold any real power in this city, she needed to maintain & grow her cash flow.

Driver? How long is it going to take to get there? I don't like to keep my clients waiting.

We're here, Ms. Frost.

Don't call me Ms. Frost, I'm not old. You can however call me your Boss since I'm paying you.

Y-yes, Boss.

I'll also advice you to keep your mind blank in my presence as well before "this bitch" leaves you mentally handicapped.

The driver quickly gets out of the car and opens the door for Emma. Emma gets out. She is wearing a beautiful white outfit. The driver runs back into the car as Emma scopes out the place. Emma slowly makes her stride into the factory.

TBC: @Willy

NIGHTWING. 

Sitting down on the edge on a rooftop, Nightwing once again begins to think about everything that's occurred in his life recently. His encounter with Catwoman was surprising yet pleasing and while a part of him couldn't wait to see her again, the other wanted to stop thinking about her. Other than himself, Catwoman is the only other person who had a connection with Bruce and he hated that. 

Its no secret that he's always been a free spirit but after Wayne's death, there was a sense of responsibility put on his shoulders and he didn't neccessarily know what to think of it. He knew he was ready to put everything he learned from him into use and watch over Gotham but it was still a big resposibility nonetheless. 

Suddenly a mysterious truck pulls up into the parking lot of the warehouse below him and he backs up and hides to not be seen. A girl in all white gets out as the man who was driving begins to take a look inside the trunk.  

3 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

Sitting down on the edge on a rooftop, Nightwing once again begins to think about everything that's occurred in his life recently. His encounter with Catwoman was surprising yet pleasing and while a part of him couldn't wait to see her again, the other wanted to stop thinking about her. Other than himself, Catwoman is the only other person who had a connection with Bruce and he hated that. 

Its no secret that he's always been a free spirit but after Wayne's death, there was a sense of responsibility put on his shoulders and he didn't neccessarily know what to think of it. He knew he was ready to put everything he learned from him into use and watch over Gotham but it was still a big resposibility nonetheless. 

Suddenly a mysterious truck pulls up into the parking lot of the warehouse below him and he backs up and hides to not be seen. A girl in all white gets out as the man who was driving begins to take a look inside the trunk.  

Emma Frost

Emma enters the factory and is greeted by a grunt. She looks at him up and down as she walks up to her about to touch him. She uses her telekinetic powers to nudge him back.

Don't touch me, little boy. You can't handle it...

She walks past him and he trails her.

Where is your boss? I was told I was meeting him tonight.

There is a change of plans. B. had another venture to deal with.

Fine. Who will I need to deal with tonight. I have a party I need to get ready for, boy, and I can't waste my time with a right hand and his little boy.

Right this way...

Emma follows the boy as he moves in front of her to lead her to the meeting area.

2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma enters the factory and is greeted by a grunt. She looks at him up and down as she walks up to her about to touch him. She uses her telekinetic powers to nudge him back.

Don't touch me, little boy. You can't handle it...

She walks past him and he trails her.

Where is your boss? I was told I was meeting him tonight.

There is a change of plans. B. had another venture to deal with.

Fine. Who will I need to deal with tonight. I have a party I need to get ready for, boy, and I can't waste my time with a right hand and his little boy.

Right this way...

Emma follows the boy as he moves in front of her to lead her to the meeting area.

NIGHTWING. 

Nightwing jumps down and slowly moves towards the entrance to try and hear about the situation at hand. He thinks about going inside the factory but ultimately decides to sit this one out to avoid being seen. 

He goes around the warehouse to find the nearest window and sees the blonde girl sitting down with a man talking. 

"Shit." he says, unable to hear what they're saying. 

He hears footsteps and goes to hide behind a nearby dumpster.

10 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

Nightwing jumps down and slowly moves towards the entrance to try and hear about the situation at hand. He thinks about going inside the factory but ultimately decides to sit this one out to avoid being seen. 

He goes around the warehouse to find the nearest window and sees the blonde girl sitting down with a man talking. 

"Shit." he says, unable to hear what they're saying. 

He hears footsteps and goes to hide behind a nearby dumpster.

Emma Frost

Emma walks past the dumpster that Nightwing is behind, not noticing him, and takes breathe. She and the boy stops in front of the door.

This is it...

Thank you, boy. And I promise I will get done with my business with your boyfriend as quickly as possible so you can have your fun time.

Emma walks in as the boy stands there shock that she knew what he was thinking. When she enters, she stands in front of a man wearing a red suit.

I'm sure your boss, M. Bison, wouldn't like you wearing those color suits. And why didn't your distinguish boss grace me with his appearance?

Bison seems to have run into a snag before coming here and will be staying in Hong Kong for the foreseeable future. He wanted me to let you know that he wants to place you in his rankings and run a Shadaloo operation in Kingdom.

So no guns? 

There are guns... Just with muscle attach to them.

A bunch of grunts come out from all different places. Emma gets a bit scared since she didn't here any thoughts from these people.

They have extremely good discipline, which is why you didn't know they were here.

Hmph...

They continue to have a conversation that is not important about the grunts...

Emma Frost

Emma walks past the dumpster that Nightwing is behind, not noticing him, and takes breathe. She and the boy stops in front of the door.

This is it...

Thank you, boy. And I promise I will get done with my business with your boyfriend as quickly as possible so you can have your fun time.

Emma walks in as the boy stands there shock that she knew what he was thinking. When she enters, she stands in front of a man wearing a red suit.

I'm sure your boss, M. Bison, wouldn't like you wearing those color suits. And why didn't your distinguish boss grace me with his appearance?

Bison seems to have run into a snag before coming here and will be staying in Hong Kong for the foreseeable future. He wanted me to let you know that he wants to place you in his rankings and run a Shadaloo operation in Kingdom.

So no guns? 

There are guns... Just with muscle attach to them.

A bunch of grunts come out from all different places. Emma gets a bit scared since she didn't here any thoughts from these people.

They have extremely good discipline, which is why you didn't know they were here.

Hmph...

They continue to have a conversation that is not important about the grunts...

NIGHTWING. 

As the beautiful blonde walks past him, Nightwing holds his breath and stops all movement. 

Still not able to hear anything from her conversation, Nightwing gets up after making sure no one is near. As he starts to walk away in the dead of night, he walks into a paint bucket which makes a loud noise. 

"WHO'S THERE?!" says one of the men guarding the entrance to front door. 

"Good going, Dick." he says to himself. 

He runs and quickly jumps on the dumpster to climb on top of the warehouse building, and possibly get a better view of this situation.

4 minutes ago, Willy said:

ANIGHTWING. 

As the beautiful blonde walks past him, Nightwing holds his breath and stops all movement. 

Still not able to hear anything from her conversation, Nightwing gets up after making sure no one is near. As he starts to walk away in the dead of night, he walks into a paint bucket which makes a loud noise. 

"WHO'S THERE?!" says one of the men guarding the entrance to front door. 

"Good going, Dick." he says to himself. 

He runs and quickly jumps on the dumpster to climb on top of the warehouse building, and possibly get a better view of this situation.

Emma Frost

Emma and the man in red stop talking and look at the door as they hear the commotion outside. The guy in red walks past Emma and to the door. He opens it furiously.

What is going on?

A kid. He was wearing a cos--

Nightwing is his name. Former Robin to Batman and I found that out doing research after I realized he was following me SUV.

Emma walks out the room and walks past the guy in red. She motions all the foot soldiers to follow her and they immediately take her orders.

You are quite the pretty boy, Nightwing. I could see why someone like Catwoman would have her claws in you. But unlike her, I don't want you in my bed. I want you in ground. So come on, boy, lets stop hiding.

Nightwing mental blocks prevented her from getting into who Nightwing really was. His mind only let slip few and basic information that he couldn't hide. With that, she knew he was skilled and discipline.

Gentlemen, can you very well look for the kid. Return his dead body to me when you found him. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma and the man in red stop talking and look at the door as they hear the commotion outside. The guy in red walks past Emma and to the door. He opens it furiously.

What is going on?

A kid. He was wearing a cos--

Nightwing is his name. Former Robin to Batman and I found that out doing research after I realized he was following me SUV.

Emma walks out the room and walks past the guy in red. She motions all the foot soldiers to follow her and they immediately take her orders.

You are quite the pretty boy, Nightwing. I could see why someone like Catwoman would have her claws in you. But unlike her, I don't want you in my bed. I want you in ground. So come on, boy, lets stop hiding.

Nightwing mental blocks prevented her from getting into who Nightwing really was. His mind only let slip few and basic information that he couldn't hide. With that, she knew he was skilled and discipline.

Gentlemen, can you very well look for the kid. Return his dead body to me when you found him. Thank you.

NIGHTWING. 

"No need for you guys to hurt your little brains looking for me. I'm right here." he says as he faces Emma Frost after jumping off of the building. 

He ducks down after one of Emma's men swings at him. He knocks him out with one of his fighting sticks.

"Ya missed. Try harder next time! "

He then begins to fight with one of the other men.

1 minute ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"No need for you guys to hurt your little brains looking for me. I'm right here." he says as he faces Emma Frost after jumping off of the building. 

He ducks down after one of Emma's men swings at him. He knocks him out with one of his fighting sticks. He then begins to fight with one of the other men.

Emma Frost

Batman has taught you well, pretty boy, but those acrobatic skills are something you learn from bird. Is that what you are hiding from me?

Emma speaks as she watches him fight, admiring his movement. She thinks he would make a great guy to sleep with, but her heart lies with Scott Summers, so this couldn't happen. She also watches as the men struggle and then gets frustrated.

Oh boy, you would think henchmen would be good at their jobs. But I guess I'm going to have to do this myself.

Emma raises her hand in Nightwing's direction and a streak of purple releases from her hand and heads towards Nightwing. The shot hits him and sends him to the ground.

Emma Frost

Batman has taught you well, pretty boy, but those acrobatic skills are something you learn from bird. Is that what you are hiding from me?

Emma speaks as she watches him fight, admiring his movement. She thinks he would make a great guy to sleep with, but her heart lies with Scott Summers, so this couldn't happen. She also watches as the men struggle and then gets frustrated.

Oh boy, you would think henchmen would be good at their jobs. But I guess I'm going to have to do this myself.

Emma raises her hand in Nightwing's direction and a streak of purple releases from her hand and heads towards Nightwing. The shot hits him and sends him to the ground.

NIGHTWING. 

After fighting off her henchmen, he's sent to the floor by Frost's powers. She approaches him and when she's close enough, a quick leg sweep catches her off guard and takes her down. 

"So what do I do now? I can't hit a woman, can I?" he says as he stands over her.

Just now, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

After fighting off her henchmen, he's sent to the floor by Frost's powers. She approaches him and when she's close enough, a quick leg sweep catches her off guard and takes her down. 

"So what do I do now? I can't hit a woman, can I?" he says as he stands over her.

Emma Frost

Emma smiles

Aww, you live by that don't hit women code...

Emma hits him with  a psionic bolt and moves away from her. She gets to her feet and begins to dust herself off.

This is what I hate about you men. Even with me attaining so much power tonight, you still think I am inferior to you. Weaker than you. And that is simply not the case.

She throws a frenzy of psionic bolts his way.

What you need to understand, little boy, is I'm not any woman. I am more than just my looks and breasts. I am a woman who has enough power to fry your brain and leave you a shell. So come on boy and swing.