Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cartoon Kingdom Season 1 | Episode 3: "Dangerous Woman"

26 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma smiles

Aww, you live by that don't hit women code...

Emma hits him with  a psionic bolt and moves away from her. She gets to her feet and begins to dust herself off.

This is what I hate about you men. Even with me attaining so much power tonight, you still think I am inferior to you. Weaker than you. And that is simply not the case.

She throws a frenzy of psionic bolts his way.

What you need to understand, little boy, is I'm not any woman. I am more than just my looks and breasts. I am a woman who has enough power to fry your brain and leave you a shell. So come on boy and swing.

NIGHTWING. 

"If a fights what you want, then a fight is what you'll get, babe." he says as he gets up from the ground.

OOC: Sorry, I was dealing with a rodent.

• Replies 291
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

harley quinn, "Y'see, BAD BOYS only give ya' trouble! Ain't good for nothin' but sex." It looked like a hurricane had just run through Downtown Gotham, tearing up everything in its path. New

Not Another Origin Story! Prologue??? Deadpool Deadpool is seen in an apartment, sitting down on the couch with his legs crossed watching the news, pizza in one of his hands and pistol in th

CATWOMAN "As if I would know or care," Selina snipes as she turns back to Pamela, masking her inner conflict with an eye roll. "Can I be on my way now? Thanks to you, I now need to d

5 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

"If a fights what you want, then a fight is what you'll get, babe." he says as he gets up from the ground.

OOC: Sorry, I was dealing with a rodent.

Emma Frost

Emma stops dusting her clothes off and then turns two hands into diamonds.

You don't want to play this game with me.

She charges at him and begins swinging at him with her Diamond hands.

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma stops dusting her clothes off and then turns two hands into diamonds.

You don't want to play this game with me.

She charges at him and begins swinging at him with her Diamond hands.

NIGHTWING. 

As she swings at him, Nightwing blocks her with his escrima sticks. The two duel for a bit and eventually, Nightwing kicks her in her abdomen.

7 minutes ago, Willy said:

NIGHTWING. 

As she swings at him, Nightwing blocks her with his escrima sticks. The two duel for a bit and eventually, Nightwing kicks her in her abdomen.

Emma Frost

Emma cushion the blow of the kick by quickly turning into her diamond mode, but she still slides on the dirty ground while on her feet. When she stops near the man in red, she drops to a knee.

What are you waiting for, stop him.

You wanted to fight him.

Well now I don't, and why should I have to. I'm the new leader of Shadaloo Gotham. Now do your job before I end you for your insubordination.

Emma's driver quickly comes and she hops inside her car. She drives off and the man in red quickly moves for Nightwing.

16 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma cushion the blow of the kick by quickly turning into her diamond mode, but she still slides on the dirty ground while on her feet. When she stops near the man in red, she drops to a knee.

What are you waiting for, stop him.

You wanted to fight him.

Well now I don't, and why should I have to. I'm the new leader of Shadaloo Gotham. Now do your job before I end you for your insubordination.

Emma's driver quickly comes and she hops inside her car. She drives off and the man in red quickly moves for Nightwing.

NIGHTWING. 

The man in red and Nightwing battle but in the end Nightwing prevails and the man in read runs off. 

Nightwing stands in front of the warehouse, quiet as ever. He felt that this was the beginning of something and Emma Frost was someone to keep an eye on as she seemed smarter than most of the villains he's come across. 

Lucky for him, he got off with nothing but a scar on the side of his face. 

"I miss being the sidekick." he says to himself as walks away from the abandoned warehouse, almost in shame.

Nightwing's Cartoon Kingdom adventure has begun.

CATWOMAN

Selina glances over, out her window, as the finishing touches for her portrait are put on.

kLxAtw9.png

She spots her guests arriving in limousines, SUVs and luxury sports vehicles, and can't help but smirk at the thought that she's finally gotten everything she wanted; everything she's been working for... although everything was never enough, especially in this new world of opportunity.

"It's time," she declares as she calls for a touch up on her make up, grabs a glass of the world's finest champagne, served to her on a golden tray, and heads downstairs to greet these elusive, mysterious guests.

tbc: anyone

5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina glances over, out her window, as the finishing touches for her portrait are put on.

kLxAtw9.png

She spots her guests arriving in limousines, SUVs and luxury sports vehicles, and can't help but smirk at the thought that she's finally gotten everything she wanted, everything she's been working for... although everything was never enough, especially in this new world of opportunity.

"It's time," she declares as she calls for a touch up on her make up, grabs a glass of the world's finest champagne, served to her on a golden tray, and heads downstairs to greet these elusive, mysterious guests.

tbc: anyone

Emma Frost

Emma Frost appears first in another of her white numbers. She walks up the stairs of the immaculate Wayne Manor and enters the infamous building. Upon entering she is greeted by a beautiful woman. She smiles as she scoots her Shadaloo bodyguards away to talk to her.

You must be Selina Wayne. The Magazine covers don't do you justice. You are even more beautiful in person. 

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma Frost appears first in another of her white numbers. She walks up the stairs of the immaculate Wayne Manor and enters the infamous building. Upon entering she is greeted by a beautiful woman. She smiles as she scoots her Shadaloo bodyguards away to talk to her.

You must be Selina Wayne. The Magazine covers don't do you justice. You are even more beautiful in person. 

CATWOMAN

"You got this, Selina," she thinks to herself as she prepares to address the first guest. She had to make this convincing.

"Yes, this is she and why thank you, darling," she says with a crystal white smile and extends her hand. "You look quite lovely yourself. You are?"

Just now, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"You got this, Selina," she thinks to herself as she prepares to address the first guest. She had to make this convincing.

"Yes, this is she and why thank you, darling," she says with a crystal white smile and extends her hand. "You look quite lovely yourself. You are?"

Emma Frost

Emma shakes Selina's hand and returns a smile at Selina.

My name is Emma Frost. I run the Hellfire Club in downtown Gotham. This place is beautiful, and so big. Must being hiding a ton of secrets.

Emma laughs.

9 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Emma shakes Selina's hand and returns a smile at Selina.

My name is Emma Frost. I run the Hellfire Club in downtown Gotham. This place is beautiful, and so big. Must being hiding a ton of secrets.

Emma laughs.

CATWOMAN

"Mhmmm," Selina responds nervously, forcing sound through her gums. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Did you know my late husband Bruce?" she prompts.

Just now, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Mhmmm," Selina responds nervously, forcing sound through her gums. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Did you know my late husband Bruce?" she prompts.

Emma Frost

Never met him, but I did read about him. He was something huge, and kind of a playboy. How did you manage to lock him down?

Emma was reading Selina thoughts, but nothing of importance was coming through. Selina was just concern about the party.

FpScVGN.png

A limo pulls up driven by Harry's personal chauffeur. 

"So this is Wayne Manor?" Harry snarked. "I expected it to be bigger. Though it does put my apartment to shame. Get the plans for my new home arranged first thing tomorrow...and make sure it's bigger than this place."

"Will do sir."

Harry leaves the limo and quickly makes his way into the building, abruptly stopping as soon as he enters, awaiting a servant to hand him a glass of champagne.

2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Never met him, but I did read about him. He was something huge, and kind of a playboy. How did you manage to lock him down?

Emma was reading Selina thoughts, but nothing of importance was coming through. Selina was just concern about the party.

CATWOMAN

"I simply stole his heart," Selina sharply replies.

"Have a man in your life?" she inquires next. Selina was already getting bored by the small talk and looks around for a hot, young piece of meat to charm and devour, namely Dick Grayson.

Just now, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"I simply stole his heart," Selina sharply replies.

"Have a man in your life?" she inquires next. Selina was already getting bored by the small talk and looks around for a hot, young piece of meat to charm and devour, namely Dick Grayson.

Emma Frost

Yes... Yes I do. His name is Scott Summers. He is suppose to come to this event and I should be looking for him. Thank you again for the invite, Mrs. Wayne.

Emma smiles at Selina before walking away from her. Her smile quickly turns to disdain as she takes a sip of her drink.

A woman living in the shadow of her man, always disappointing to see.

Emma goes into the party hall to mingle with the people in the room.

TBC: @Joseph

CATWOMAN

Selina lets out a sigh of relief, glad that torturous exchange was over. She peers on over at an attractive, young, well dressed man sipping on his champagne, and begins to swing her hips on over in his direction. "Hello there. Selina Wayne," she announces in a seductive tone as she puts out her hand, expecting a kiss.

tbc: @Chazzle.

Spoiler

c__viper_doc_dlc_for_xnalara_by_kse25-d5

Crimson Viper

Arriving at Selina Kyle's rather grandeur manor, Viper mutters to herself about how pretentious the owner of this property must be to own something like this, before arriving inside, taking a bubbly glass of champagne from a servant.

It's at this time that Viper reminds herself of why she's truly here, and it isn't to enjoy the taste of luxury; it's to take observations of everybody around her. She's seen the statistics on the person who could potentially jeopardise her mission; she just needs to make sure that person won't be a threat.

16 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

Selina lets out a sigh of relief, glad that torturous exchange was over. She peers on over at an attractive, young, well dressed man sipping on his champagne, and begins to swing her hips on over in his direction. "Hello there. Selina Wayne," she announces in a seductive tone as she puts out her hand, expecting a kiss.

tbc: @Chazzle.

FpScVGN.png

Harry puts down his champagne glass on the table before replying "Harry Osborn." He then notices Selina's hand and smiles but opts to shake it instead. "The Harry Osborn. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Harry then picks back up his Champagne glass and takes a sip.

8 minutes ago, Chazzle. said:

FpScVGN.png

Harry puts down his champagne glass on the table before replying "Harry Osborn." He then notices Selina's hand and smiles but opts to shake it instead. "The Harry Osborn. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Harry then picks back up his Champagne glass and takes a sip.

CATWOMAN

"Is that name supposed to strike a chord," Selina scoffs, offended at the fact Harry brushed her off her advances.

37 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Emma Frost

Yes... Yes I do. His name is Scott Summers. He is suppose to come to this event and I should be looking for him. Thank you again for the invite, Mrs. Wayne.

Emma smiles at Selina before walking away from her. Her smile quickly turns to disdain as she takes a sip of her drink.

A woman living in the shadow of her man, always disappointing to see.

Emma goes into the party hall to mingle with the people in the room.

TBC: @Joseph

SCOTT "CYCLOPS" SUMMERS.

Having been invited by Emma to this "party" or whatever Scott decided to go because he didn't want to be alone. He didn't know Emma was even here in Gotham so it kind of caught him by surprise. Scott pulls up to the gigantic manor in his shiny red convertible, his eyebrows furrowing up in surprise at how big the place was. He parks the car and opens the door - stepping out wearing this. Dressing in formal attire wasn't usually his thing and he probably wouldn't have wore this if he wasn't trying to impress Emma. He made his way into the building and looked around. It was so packed in there he thought he probably wouldn't even be able to find her. He looked down at his watch then proceeded to look up and observe the place/his surroundings. 

TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Is that name supposed to strike a chord," Selina scoffs, offended at the fact Harry brushed her off her advances.

FpScVGN.png

Harry smirks before responding "As the new CEO of Oscorp that's been in the newspapers since my arrival in Gotham City, I should hope so."

3 minutes ago, Chazzle. said:

FpScVGN.png

Harry smirks before responding "As the new CEO of Oscorp that's been in the newspapers since my arrival in Gotham City, I should hope so."

CATWOMAN

"Oh wait, you're Norman Osborn's son," exclaims Selina upon realizing who stood before her. She didn't know much about the Osborn family, but she was aware of the power and influence they brought with them to Gotham City. For the first time in her life, Selina felt intimidated, but she had a good poker face.

"My condolences to you for losing your father."

Just now, Joseph said:

SCOTT "CYCLOPS" SUMMERS.

Having been invited by Emma to this "party" or whatever Scott decided to go because he didn't want to be alone. He didn't know Emma was even here in Gotham so it kind of caught him by surprise. Scott pulls up to the gigantic manor in his shiny red convertible, his eyebrows furrowing up in surprise at how big the place was. He parks the car and opens the door - stepping out wearing this. Dressing in formal attire wasn't usually his thing and he probably wouldn't have wore this if he wasn't trying to impress Emma. He made his way into the building and looked around. It was so packed in there he thought he probably wouldn't even be able to find her. He looked down at his watch then proceeded to look up and observe the place/his surroundings. 

TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

Emma Frost

Emma walks out of the party hall and sees Scott. She walks up to him and hugs him.

Scott, you came. How are you doing?

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

CATWOMAN

"Oh wait, you're Norman Osborn's son," exclaims Selina upon realizing who stood before her. She didn't know much about the Osborn family, but she was aware of the power and influence they brought with them to Gotham City. For the first time in her life, Selina felt intimidated, but she had a good poker face.

"My condolences to you for losing your father."

FpScVGN.png

Originally wanting to just make his presence known, Harry begun to take an interest in the conversation and begun to take it seriously. "Thank you. And my condolences to you for losing your husband. I heard he was a great man."

Harry rubbed his forehead after beginning to get a headache.

1 minute ago, Chazzle. said:

FpScVGN.png

Originally wanting to just make his presence known, Harry begun to take an interest in the conversation and begun to take it seriously. "Thank you. And my condolences to you on...the disappearance of your husband. I heard he was a great man."

Harry rubbed his forehead after beginning to get a headache.

CATWOMAN

Selina nods at Harry's 'thoughtful' words and ignores his expression of pain, figuring he was getting drunk. Despite his intoxication, she had to lay down the law of the land. There was no way in hell that this mini Osborn would come to Gotham thinking it was his for the taking.

"As new CEO of Wayne Enterprises, a touchstone in Gotham history," she begins, "I look forward to continuing the company's success in his memory. I assume you will be looking to do the same with Oscorp, but I expect you respect and honor what my late husband has done for this city. I just wouldn't want you to step on any toes. Gotham isn't the place for that, handsome." She finishes her statement with a half smile.

1 hour ago, Charlie said:
        Reveal hidden contents

c__viper_doc_dlc_for_xnalara_by_kse25-d5

Crimson Viper

Arriving at Selina Kyle's rather grandeur manor, Viper mutters to herself about how pretentious the owner of this property must be to own something like this, before arriving inside, taking a bubbly glass of champagne from a servant.

It's at this time that Viper reminds herself of why she's truly here, and it isn't to enjoy the taste of luxury; it's to take observations of everybody around her. She's seen the statistics on the person who could potentially jeopardise her mission; she just needs to make sure that person won't be a threat.

Crimson Viper

Looking over at all the upper-class snobs haughtily chuckling to each other over conversations that involved their finances and bank cards made Viper want to vomit. She was above this setting. She was better than dealing with snot-nosed rich kids living vicariously through properties owned by somebody who pays for their needs and outfits that were likely used only for this occasion. Just thinking about it was giving Viper a headache. She needed to get away, fast. Grabbing a cigarette from one of her pockets, the redhead rushed outside to get some fresh air and a chance to cool down.

TBC: @MOBethyst