Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

4th Annual Heartbreakers Year End Awards | And Your Winners Are...

201 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2016 at 0:31 AM, Christon said:

Yeah we do have one already.

Look around for the HBAs.

hsxhmYO.gif

@Mariah. @Charlie

I'd like the academy to take me under consideration

hsxhmYO.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• 2017 Predictions and Hopes
      By Cooksie
      2016 has been a monumental year for women in wrestling. New branding, new championships and lots of captivating, shocking and controversial moments, we've been through a lot in twelve months. Now, it's time to prep for the next twelve!
      Post your predictions and hopes for women in wrestling in the year 2017 below.
    • The Blacklisting of DIVA
      By Stank
      Did anybody else notice how commentary didn't refer to Paige as a former Divas Champion?  They simply alluded to her as a "former 2x champion"  
      I feel like the blacklisting of the term Diva is going a bit too far. Call it what it is. Cole even said something like Charlotte won the title back at NOC against Nikki, but never mentions the Divas title. Came off to me like he was trying to say that she won the Womens title from Nikki, when in fact she won it 2 weeks ago at WM. It just comes off super weird to me. If they can't even say that damn name of a retired belt, will they even show it and the women who've held it in video packages? Is it gonna go from the Retro Women's title straight to Charlotte ? 
      I wouldn't be surprised if they end up acting like the Divas Championship never happened on television. Then there's Total Divas potentially coming to an end with the Bellas getting their own spin-off. I'm probably over looking this but it really bugs me! I get that they're rebranding the women, but why downplay the Divas title to the point where it's name can't even be mentioned? What do you guys think of this?
    • WrestleMania Presents: HBMania IV | IAMKingD is Mr. HBMania!
      By Mariah.
      It's WrestleMania week, which only means one thing... welcome everyone to HBMania IV! This Road to HBMania has been full of twists and turns and the ever-changing landscape of the WWE Divas Women's division has strengthened old alliances, formed new alliances, forced break ups and created feuds between our Heartbreakers. Some Heartbreakers faded, while some have hit new peaks in their internet career, but the more things change, one thing remains the same: Heartbreakers and our members are in a league of their own within the realm of women's wrestling communities. So now it's time crown another immortal...

T H E   R U L E S
      This is the biggest HBMania yet. The 64 most active members of HB were divided into four regions: Babyfaces, Heels, Tweeners and Veterans. In March Madness tournament style, two members within the same region will be pit against each other in the first round and members will vote live and openly in this very thread for which member they want to advance. The proceeding rounds will see one on one match ups until we are left with one member from each region. At that point, we will pit the winning Heel against the winning Babyface and the winning Tweener against the winning Veteran, bringing us to a final two and ultimately our fifth Mr. or Mrs. HBMania!
      Unfortunately not every member could make the cut; some members have been put on the shelf (largely inactive or flying under the radar) while others are too new and must work their way through the locker room and to the top of 'Mania card. We chose the 64 most active members on the HB roster. Also, previous crown holders are not eligible, meaning HBMania legend Mariah. © and some guy with the username Gloober were omitted this year. Members, please don't be discouraged, as this is all in good fun. Otherwise, please still vote! The same goes for members who are eliminated: at the end of the day, there is only ONE winner and 63 losers and certain match-ups might have been randomly stacked against you. Again, it's all in fun.
      Like last year, I listed each region in alphabetical order so I don't get accused of purposely stacking odds. The regions are as follows...

H E E L S
      1. bikini kill
      2. Cooksie
      3. gl83
      4. Heidi
      5. iBrandon
      6. Joseph
      7. Matto
      8. Natalie
      9. Poison Ivory
      10. QueenBee
      11. REBELlion
      12. StephenFoxMonster
      13. totalheel
      14. Travis Mendes
      15. trishallday
      16. YouAreAThot

B A B Y F A C E S
      1. AntiKingAndrew
      2. aycaramba
      3. Black Terminator
      4. Chazzle.
      5. Christon
      6. Diana
      7. Layout
      8. LynchMob
      9. MOBethyst
      10. Oldsie
      11. Qwan
      12. Raja
      13. Sara Dolezal
      14. SummerTime
      15. Taryn
      16. Time

V E T E R A N S
      1. BrandonJ
      2. Charlie
      3. DayDreamer
      4. Eric
      5. GabeEd
      6. Goddess
      7. IAMKingD
      8. Jhonmarco
      9. JoshAnoa’i
      10. LeJorgee
      11. onetooth
      12. puppies
      13. SimplyFoxy
      14. Vinaro
      15. Willy 
      16. WWFoverWWE

T W E E N E R S
      1. AlexThaProduct
      2. Amlex
      3. Ari M.
      4. Blueberry
      5. Bleu Cloud
      6. Dawit
      7. Electrique
      8. Kij098
      9. LivingLegend
      10. Logan Von Erich
      11. MichaelPsyches
      12. MS MONEY BAGZ
      13. seanyb
      14. Shoaib
      15. The Kat
      16. Travy Massaro

PLEASE READ: Members were chosen based on activity over the past year and sorted into their regions based on the opinions of admin. Seeds were sorted in alphabetical order as previously stated and first round match ups will be decided in a fair way. For each match-up, voting will be happening LIVE and in this thread only, meaning no votes are confidential! I will announce the two competitors for the round and members must vote for their one choice competitor via a regular post. The competitor with the most votes within a decided time frame of 10 minutes or the competitor with the best of 30 votes will advance to the next round.
      If anyone's not clear on anything, please ask. And please competitors, again, DO NOT take this to heart.

So put on your best wrestling attire and be here! x