Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matto

Diva Spotlight - Every Diva Ever

355 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

eGiproi.pngIDPnZeo.pngVTBaffU.pngzHQynre.png

:heart:

Hmm.. @ you not putting Miss Kitty. You're kicked out of the Kitty Klit fanbase!

0DJCcZg.gif

3 hours ago, aycaramba said:

Who the hell was Maria Felipe? :uhh: 

The original Renee.

21 minutes ago, totalheel said:

Hmm.. @ you not putting Miss Kitty. You're kicked out of the Kitty Klit fanbase!

0DJCcZg.gif

kii nvm

1 minute ago, Christon said:

kii nvm

I caught the edit trying to boot @Charlie off the kitty kats!

2 people like this

I dont see Daffney,Rhaka,ODB, or Angelina.

Just now, trishallday said:

I dont see Daffney,Rhaka,ODB, or Angelina.

I think it's main roster only nn.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

bitch me too! da fuck?! @Charlie come get @Christon

0DJCcZg.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

I think it's main roster only nn.

Not when Sofia Cortez,Raquel,etc. are there.

1 hour ago, Joshanoa'i said:

Matto it honestly astonishes me how you find these women. Do you have the network or something? :rot:

I did this for a forum I used to be a part of. I had the majority of these women in a history section as well. Unfortunately, the forum I was part of didn't appreciate it and it was left to rot. I have files of information and photos of lady wrestlers of the past. It's refreshing to know that @Matto shares that interest like I do.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, trishallday said:

Not when Sofia Cortez,Raquel,etc. are there.

It wasn't televised.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, NattieJadeHaert said:

I did this for a forum I used to be a part of. I had the majority of these women in a history section as well. Unfortunately, the forum I was part of didn't appreciate it and it was left to rot. I have files of information and photos of lady wrestlers of the past. It's refreshing to know that @Matto shares that interest like I do.

I'm definitely interested bc I love finding new information especially if its a gal I can steal an idea for my fave for. :clap: 

10 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Sjsjdj go do something lol

7 minutes ago, totalheel said:

bitch me too! da fuck?! @Charlie come get @Christon

0DJCcZg.gif

I've had my war for the night. It's time for the Kitty Klan to go at it amongst themselves.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, NattieJadeHaert said:

:squeeze: It's a great interest to be fair, it's a shame your past forum didn't appreciate it. We'll see how far this one goes and how long it's appreciated :crying2:

@trishallday all of the women listed were featured on a televised show. Sofia, Raquel etc. were showcased on NXT. OVW or whatever was never acknowledged by WWE like NXT was and that's why it's included. The only exceptions are Blue Pants and Deonna who aren't under contract by they were showcased regularly in a way which made it seem is if they were part of the company so I included them for that purpose. Daffney will get added eventually as a part of the WCW line but that wont be for a while

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Joshanoa'i said:

I'm definitely interested bc I love finding new information especially if its a gal I can steal an idea for my fave for. :clap: 

I was planning on doing a women's wrestling history section when I first joined, but....things happened. Wish it turned out differently.

22394%20-%20autoplay_gif%20ecw%20titantr

I remember watching her debut on ECW, her tron & theme >>>> when will your faves boobs bounce? They should've had her experiment more with her character, she was good in TNA as a wrestler/persona.

2 people like this

I was totally hoping they found their footing with her. IDK why they really hired her tbh besides throwing money out of the window but her theme (that AJ snatched because it was so iconic) and her little tron where cute.

No brainer that her prime was TNA.

1 person likes this

the only thing I remember about Trinity in WWE is getting in trouble for watching ECW as a kid because of her caution tape ensemble.  :cry:

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Christon said:

I was totally hoping they found their footing with her. IDK why they really hired her tbh besides throwing money out of the window but her theme (that AJ snatched because it was so iconic) and her little tron where cute.

No brainer that her prime was TNA.

She had matches on house shows, and she got injured in one doing a moonsault off the tb onto Kelly/Francine. She also faced Jazz in house shows, I still have no idea why they didn't showcase that in television.

1 person likes this

She was so good in TNA, I'm not surprised tho at how she went in WWE bc she didn't really represent how they wanted Divas at the time. I wish she would've at least went back to TNA during the KOs glory years tho.

Fun Fact: She broke out of retirement for one last match. The match was a triple threat against former WWE Diva Superstar, Peggy Lee Leather, and former WCW Star, Fantasy.

1 person likes this