Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Nikki Bella is done with the neck brace

• Replies 60
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok HOLD UP. Nikki put over the NXT girls in CONSTANT interviews saying how badly she wants to work with them and how talented they are. She has also said how Sara is a big reason for the dev

I'm sure there's things she's been wanting to do with her neck so good for her 

I was disappointed it wasn't done with wrestling honestly. I'm sorry but I just...

i dont want the Bella Twins to come back. The female roster is overcrowded as is and the girls haven't been getting two matches per show lately for whatever dumb ass reason. So trips and staph can talk out of their asses for an hour I guess? 

We already had to deal with her reign of terror and I only call it that because of how redundant the run became and her matches were always so one sided that it was hard for me to enjoy her even though she massively improved. 

I'm sorry but the chapter of her era has seemingly closed and she should just accept that it's her time. But she probably won't. She obviously resents the NXT Sara Del Rey trained wrestlers to some extent since she never puts them over in interviews and puts over her FCW trainers instead who obviously don't deserve it because they didn't do a good job judging by their call up.

No one taught them how to entertain and actually tell a story in a match until they got training from their husbands which is awesome because they really did improve. But I don't think whoever trained them prior to their second run did a very good job.

but who knows? Maybe she will come back repackaged and cool or something. But I kinda doubt it. She seems like the type of girl that needs the spotlight. I could be wrong. But I don't see her coming back unless she's at the center of the division again which was painful and j prefer Charlotte over her. Not here for her comeback unless they do a brand split and make smackdown actually matter and make it LIVE.

but I wish her well in her future endeavors. No poon-tang intended.

26 minutes ago, bikini kill said:

I'm sorry but the chapter of her era has seemingly closed and she should just accept that it's her time. But she probably won't. She obviously resents the NXT Sara Del Rey trained wrestlers to some extent since she never puts them over in interviews and puts over her FCW trainers instead who obviously don't deserve it because they didn't do a good job judging by their call up.

this is a lie, she has put over sasha/becky/ and probably charlotte often. Obviously she'd put over fCW Trainers who influenced HER though because they were HER starting point. Why the fuck would she say "Sara Del Rey is so amazing for training them" when Sara Del Rey has nothing to do with Nikki. (ignoring the actual fact that Nikki has actually complimented the performance center, but whatever)

Queen tho :clap:  End of an Iconic era, loved her pics with it on cause she always owned it

1 hour ago, bikini kill said:

I was disappointed it wasn't done with wrestling honestly. I'm sorry but I just...

i dont want the Bella Twins to come back. The female roster is overcrowded as is and the girls haven't been getting two matches per show lately for whatever dumb ass reason. So trips and staph can talk out of their asses for an hour I guess? 

We already had to deal with her reign of terror and I only call it that because of how redundant the run became and her matches were always so one sided that it was hard for me to enjoy her even though she massively improved. 

No one taught them how to entertain and actually tell a story in a match until they got training from their husbands which is awesome because they really did improve. But I don't think whoever trained them prior to their second run did a very good job.

but who knows? Maybe she will come back repackaged and cool or something. But I kinda doubt it. She seems like the type of girl that needs the spotlight. I could be wrong. But I don't see her coming back unless she's at the center of the division again which was painful and j prefer Charlotte over her. Not here for her comeback unless they do a brand split and make smackdown actually matter and make it LIVE.

They were entertaining before, but they didn't have the platform to show it like they did in their second run.

And idk why she should retire.. She just hit her prime last year, and that injury stopped her. She has so much more to offer now.

She doesn't want that injury to stop her and I love her for that. She'll come back better than ever, we still haven't seen the last of Nikki Bella.

OfD21WF.gif

1 hour ago, bikini kill said:

ok HOLD UP.

Nikki put over the NXT girls in CONSTANT interviews saying how badly she wants to work with them and how talented they are.

She has also said how Sara is a big reason for the development of the female roster so miss me with that bullshit!

Her reign was everything it should have been. She was supposed to keep people PRESSED as the ultimate heel she was playing. She kept that title way more relevant than any other girl has since it was brought in. We were ALL talking about it, even people that never even gave a damn about this division before were pressed that she had the belt (and if someone who doesn't care for the women is so invested, then that's a sign she's done something right).

She deserves to keep fighting in the WWE as it is her passion. She has fans, she does her job wonderfully and is a HUGE supporter of ALL of the girls on the roster. So miss me with this.

tumblr_mldd3kIWhM1s7chf6o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, bikini kill said:

You complain a lot. Nikki Bella was a better entertainer than any NXT girl that has come up. Probably a better wrestler too the last couple of years.

What era has ended? Natalya and Alicia Fox are still there. Nikki can come back perfectly fine. And hopefully take the belt back because this sh** peaked at wrestlemania with a fantastic match and then it's flopped. 

4 hours ago, onetooth said:

this is a lie, she has put over sasha/becky/ and probably charlotte often. Obviously she'd put over fCW Trainers who influenced HER though because they were HER starting point. Why the fuck would she say "Sara Del Rey is so amazing for training them" when Sara Del Rey has nothing to do with Nikki. (ignoring the actual fact that Nikki has actually complimented the performance center, but whatever)

Queen tho :clap:  End of an Iconic era, loved her pics with it on cause she always owned it

Thank you. Bitch thinks Nikki should praise everything nxt which she has when it comes to the women but as soon as Nikki praises the people that were there her and were there to help her it wrong bitch bye. It don't work that way. She chooses to praise nxt it is not a fucking obligation and bikini needs to stop thinking it is. Ans she should look at her interviews before she talks shot because she comes off as a big ass hypocrite.

2 hours ago, Poison Ivory said:

Sasha should knee her in the neck whenever she returns.

Based on Sasha's main roster run, she'll probably botch catching Nikki on a suicide dive or crossbody and she'll end up doing a "header" ala Lita.

33 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Based on Sasha's main roster run, she'll probably botch catching Nikki on a suicide dive or crossbody and she'll end up doing a "header" ala Lita.

I would enlist in the Bella Army if this ever happened. :cry:

33 minutes ago, Electrique said:

Yet Natalya and Alicia are still there. Natalya still getting title shots.

Just let it go, hun.

natalya and alicia weren't the centerpieces for the past 2/3 years. since i can have my own opinion and it's a forum, where ppl can speak their minds - in my mind, i think brie and nikki were pushed down our throats and dominated the division for too long and i want other girls to get a chance to run with the belt and create stories and etc. and it's my opinion and it ain't changing so i don't have to let anything go seeing as it's about nikki taking off her neck brace, that's what we're discussing and i said i don't want her returning. 

nene14(1).gif

On 4/30/2016 at 3:57 PM, Dayvid said:

You complain a lot. Nikki Bella was a better entertainer than any NXT girl that has come up. Probably a better wrestler too the last couple of years.

What era has ended? Natalya and Alicia Fox are still there. Nikki can come back perfectly fine. And hopefully take the belt back because this sh** peaked at wrestlemania with a fantastic match and then it's flopped. 

tumblr_o2ze848C1x1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Hahaha