Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Nikki Bella is done with the neck brace

17 hours ago, Vlad Cyrus said:

natalya and alicia weren't the centerpieces for the past 2/3 years. since i can have my own opinion and it's a forum, where ppl can speak their minds - in my mind, i think brie and nikki were pushed down our throats and dominated the division for too long and i want other girls to get a chance to run with the belt and create stories and etc. and it's my opinion and it ain't changing so i don't have to let anything go seeing as it's about nikki taking off her neck brace, that's what we're discussing and i said i don't want her returning. 

nene14(1).gif

You are exaggerating a bit.

Besides Total Divas, the Bellas hardly ever got major attention during their story lines except during the Stephanie feud leading up to when Brie kissed AJ. The attention was towards their opponents more (AJ Lee, Paige, Naomi, Charlotte). Even in booking, Brie lost many matches and didn't speak much, while Nikki had time to speak promos, but hardly anything significant. All the while, barely wrestling when she was champion.

And since they left, I have yet to see any positive changes.

• Replies 60
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok HOLD UP. Nikki put over the NXT girls in CONSTANT interviews saying how badly she wants to work with them and how talented they are. She has also said how Sara is a big reason for the dev

I'm sure there's things she's been wanting to do with her neck so good for her 

2 hours ago, Dayvid said:

I don't have to justify that comment. Not when Charlotte is so green.

Nikki-ME-gifs-001_003.gif

Yet competing on levels better than the "top" girl. Ok lol 

What is Nikki's best match btw?

Good. The division needs Nikki. Like it or not, she's the most over of the women, the most mainstream relevant, the most recognizable & the title was the talk of every forum while she held it. She was HBIC & no one has managed to dethrone the queen while she's been off. If Nattie doesn't win the title, expect Nikki to take it back come July. 

18 hours ago, trishallday said:

Yet competing on levels better than the "top" girl. Ok lol 

What is Nikki's best match btw?

When was the last time Charlotte wasn't carried? 

Nikki-Bella-gifs-001_001.gif

(edit to all other people - Charlotte is athletic and impressive for her short time. But when it comes to psychology and putting a match together, she's green... I don't hate charlotte. But Nikki is superior)

On 5/3/2016 at 10:27 AM, Melon2617 said:

Good. The division needs Nikki. Like it or not, she's the most over of the women, the most mainstream relevant, the most recognizable & the title was the talk of every forum while she held it. She was HBIC & no one has managed to dethrone the queen while she's been off. If Nattie doesn't win the title, expect Nikki to take it back come July. 

I don't know. Much like with AJ's hiatus a few years back opened things up for the other Divas since it forced WWE to push other Divas, Nikki's recent sabbatical kinda had the same result. I'm not too sure if WWE would've turned Charlotte Heel or bothered to give Becky Lynch a push at all if Nikki was still around.

Just now, gl83 said:

I don't know. Much like with AJ's hiatus a few years back opened things up for the other Divas since it forced WWE to push other Divas, Nikki's recent sabbatical kinda had the same result. I'm not too sure if WWE would've turned Charlotte Heel or bothered to give Becky Lynch a push at all if Nikki was still around.

Honestly Nikki is always in people's mouth weather good or bad. It that way before and after she left. When I'm on Twitter and I'm on everyday I can't go one day within people talking about Nikki in some way. Yesterday like 8 people had to drag this person on her Instagram because he was being a hypocrite and slut slamming Nikki about her shirt when it wasn't revealing. And we haven't had that that type of women who provokes that type of emotion not even with Sasha.

46 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Honestly, I'm certain they would have because #1. Charlotte was flopping as a face, and #2. they're intent on pushing the NXT people. Look at how basically every title picture has NXT peeps keeping for a belt/holding one.

4 minutes ago, onetooth said:

Honestly, I'm certain they would have because #1. Charlotte was flopping as a face, and #2. they're intent on pushing the NXT people. Look at how basically every title picture has NXT peeps keeping for a belt/holding one.

But, prior to Nikki leaving, Becky was the one people most thought would fall by the wayside and flop on the main roster. Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley would probably be fine, but Becky was the one who was most in danger of failing on the main roster ala Emma, Bo Dallas, Ascension, Tyler Breeze, etc. She's made the most of her opportunities and you can make a good case that she's been the best of the NXT callups; I'm just unsure if she would've gotten the opportunity in the first place if Nikki was still around. 

Just now, gl83 said:

But, prior to Nikki leaving, Becky was the one people most thought would fall by the wayside and flop on the main roster. Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley would probably be fine, but Becky was the one who was most in danger of failing on the main roster ala Emma, Bo Dallas, Ascension, Tyler Breeze, etc. She's made the most of her opportunities and you can make a good case that she's been the best of the NXT callups; I'm just unsure if she would've gotten the opportunity in the first place if Nikki was still around. 

meh, either way she deserves to take a backseat to Nikki tbh :newspaper: 

2 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Becky got her opportunity because Paige got a concussion, was put in her stead & ran with it. Nikki or no Nikki, Becky would have been fine. The only way Becky wouldn't have gotten her shot was had Paige not gotten injured. 

Regardless, the Divas/Women's title went from being the thing everyone talked about to a footnote without Nikki. She elevated the strap & no one else has come close to taking her spot as Top Diva/Superstar. While I would prefer Nikki to stay out of the title picture so Nattie can have her moment, if she loses @ ER, I'd expect Charlotte to drop the title back to Nikki. 

All this Nikki elevated the belt talk. :uhh:

I'm confused tbh. What exactly did she do to elevate it besides become the longest reigning champ with a not so eventful run? No shade. I'm just really curious as to why yall have this mindset.

9 minutes ago, trishallday said:

All this Nikki elevated the belt talk. :uhh:

I'm confused tbh. What exactly did she do to elevate it besides become the longest reigning champ with a not so eventful run? No shade. I'm just really curious as to why yall have this mindset.

I kinda agree. I strongly believe Nikki did a lot for the title in terms of continuing to legitimize it with what she was able to do in the ring, but she didn't elevate it more than it already was after AJ's long reign, plus Charlotte's reign has been a pretty big deal and has had consistent feuds (whether people enjoyed them or not is another debate). I don't know what this talk about Nikki made the belt relevant and Charlotte making it a footnote is, when you could honestly say Charlotte has had a more consistent run than any of the 200+ day champs this decade:cry:

I mean, come on. WM alone :rot:. Nikki didn't defend her title at WM, let alone on that scale. Let's not do too much.

Just now, Mariah. said:

I kinda agree. I strongly believe Nikki did a lot for the title in terms of continuing to legitimize it with what she was able to do in the ring, but she didn't elevate it more than it already was after AJ's long reign, plus Charlotte's reign has been a pretty big deal and has had consistent feuds (whether people enjoyed them or not is another debate). I don't know what this talk about Nikki made the belt relevant and Charlotte making it a footnote is, when you could honestly say Charlotte has had a more run consistent run than any of the 200+ day champs this decade:cry:

I mean, come on. WM alone :rot:. Nikki didn't defend her title at WM, let alone on that scale. Let's not do too much.

Nobody is going to Remember any of Charlotte's reign, or WM(cause it flopped in the long run). Nikki's will stay iconic. :clap: 

Just now, onetooth said:

Nobody is going to Remember any of Charlotte's reign, or WM(cause it flopped in the long run). Nikki's will stay iconic. :clap: 

I'm :skull:

55 minutes ago, onetooth said:

Onetooth sis, stop bitch. :cry:

58 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I kinda agree. I strongly believe Nikki did a lot for the title in terms of continuing to legitimize it with what she was able to do in the ring, but she didn't elevate it more than it already was after AJ's long reign, plus Charlotte's reign has been a pretty big deal and has had consistent feuds (whether people enjoyed them or not is another debate). I don't know what this talk about Nikki made the belt relevant and Charlotte making it a footnote is, when you could honestly say Charlotte has had a more consistent run than any of the 200+ day champs this decade:cry:

This is why I stan you hen.

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

I could agree, but you know they didn't have the support women have now, hence why we had GDAC and why we had a short tag match at WM instead of a title match.

Back then, they didn't trust anyone besides Paige and AJ to challenge Nikki. Once AJ took a break, Paige came into the spotlight and they stopped everything that they've even tried with Nattie during the RR season.

When AJ returned again, it was about both, and when she suddenly retired, they focused on Paige again. Now Naomi has gotten a chance, but we know it was just because Paige had to film a movie and as soon as she returned, Naomi was pinned in that 3 way and was removed from the title pic in the process.

It basically continued with Bellas vs Paige until they decided they need someone else to step up (although they had numerous Divas waitin in line) and that is how we got Divas Revolution and since then, the focus has been on the NXT girls.

But anyways, I think they did a good job with Nikki. Her reign had people talking and it wasn't just people pinning her to get a title shot. The whole countdown to breaking the record was great, and when she made it, the purpose of the reign and her as the top heel was made. Unlike Maryse and AJ, who just secretly passed the record with no buzz or story to it. 

12 minutes ago, BorisG said:

I could agree, but you know they didn't have the support women have now, hence why we had GDAC and why we had a short tag match at WM instead of a title match.

Back then, they didn't trust anyone besides Paige and AJ to challenge Nikki. Once AJ took a break, Paige came into the spotlight and they stopped everything that they've even tried with Nattie during the RR season.

When AJ returned again, it was about both, and when she suddenly retired, they focused on Paige again. Now Naomi has gotten a chance, but we know it was just because Paige had to film a movie and as soon as she returned, Naomi was pinned in that 3 way and was removed from the title pic in the process.

It basically continued with Bellas vs Paige until they decided they need someone else to step up (although they had numerous Divas waitin in line) and that is how we got Divas Revolution and since then, the focus has been on the NXT girls.

But anyways, I think they did a good job with Nikki. Her reign had people talking and it wasn't just people pinning her to get a title shot. The whole countdown to breaking the record was great, and when she made it, the purpose of the reign and her as the top heel was made. Unlike Maryse and AJ, who just secretly passed the record with no buzz or story to it. 

This is all tea, but favoritism or not in regards to Charlotte, her reign still isn't a footnote and the title picture isn't in dire need of Nikki (though I am since she's my fave, but that's subjective).

This is all tea, but favoritism or not in regards to Charlotte, her reign still isn't a footnote and the title picture isn't in dire need of Nikki (though I am since she's my fave, but that's subjective).

I think Nikki's reign worked for her and Charlotte divas championship reign worked her.

I think Charlottes Divas title reign was the best out of any other champ, but her Women's title reign so far has been so so. Same matches and same old story with Nattie, but we'll see what happens after ER. 

I think with Nikki, there was more involvement with other divas in the roster,  and not how it currently is.

Plus it put more into discussion about why "divas" like the Bellas even deserved to be there in the first place, which didn't make it so completely one sided.

11 minutes ago, Electrique said:

I think with Nikki, there was more involvement with other divas in the roster,  and not how it currently is.

Plus it put more into discussion about why "divas" like the Bellas even deserved to be there in the first place, which didn't make it so completely one sided.

Sis it was literally Bellas vs AJ then Paige for the rest with Naomi and Nattie playing minor roles. None of the other girls really mattered.  I don't think there's more of a difference in that regard besides the fact that Charlotte doesn't stay feuding with the same person for WAY too long like Nikki did.

Even if Nikki comes back, i doubt she gonna wrestle much anyway. I too don't get how she can save the Division if she comes back. It's not like she will be 100% ever again imo. She probably gonna take lesser bumps & be extra careful in the ring. There won't be much for her to deliver in the ring, unless WWE invest heavily, story line wise for her.

I know Lita came back after a neck injury & wrestle, but currently WWE seems to be more cautious about the health of their wrestlers, especially after major injuries/surgeries.