Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Charlotte vs. Natalya Submission Match Announced for Extreme Rules

4 hours ago, BorisG said:

I'd book it like this.

Have Charlotte lose and then blame Ric, ordering him not to talk to her ever again.

Then he can start appearing more, but with another Diva (let's say Summer). During Charlottes rematch on Raw, they come out to watch. Charlotte is distracted and loses.

Charlotte can be annoyed that Summer snatched her father who is now supporting her. He helps her win matches and earn #1 contendership.

Nattie vs Summer is set for Battleground. Charlotte interferes and stops Summer from winning.

There Nattie moves on, and with next PPV being MITB, they can have womens #1c match for the title.

Meanwhile Charlotte and Summer can feud over Ric, serving Dawn/Torrie realness. Even live wedding would be iconic.

Just to have Charlotte something to do and not face Sasha immediately, that way their matchup will be anticipated more and Nattie could get a decent lengthy reign.

Yes this is something I wanted to see but replace Summer with Sasha

• Replies 86
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is the point when their matches end in submission anyways?

Oop Nattie better bring back the Pinup Strong. That bitch better cry and call for her daddy while she taps at the same time.

Elite hates women because none of them fuck with him. Leave him be.

44 minutes ago, Electrique said:

Now even you know that Sasha could not pull that off. She would hate it either way.

Oh I wouldnt want them romantically linked. Just Sasha using Flair against Char after Char dropped him.

10 minutes ago, Melon2617 said:

Serious question: Has Natalya ever tapped out? As I recall, her losses to AJ were by rollup. And Charlotte pinned her on NXT, right? I cannot think of a time when Natalya tapped. I might be wrong but I can't. 

I think she tapped to AJ during the four way at NOC.

10 hours ago, Melon2617 said:

Serious question: Has Natalya ever tapped out? As I recall, her losses to AJ were by rollup. And Charlotte pinned her on NXT, right? I cannot think of a time when Natalya tapped. I might be wrong but I can't. 

How far back are we talking? This might be the earliest high-profile match afaik.

On 5/3/2016 at 4:07 AM, Mariah. said:

I wish it were an I Quit so weapons are brought in given the PPV theme, but we know HHH hates the girls in extreme/No DQ type matches lol #WomensWrestling

He's so agg with this. The first extreme rules match will be full of NXT girls (aka the 4H) and then they're gonna make this big ass deal about how they're all making historeh!!11 and saving that divishun!!!!

anyone notice hhh remaining mute about nattie and charlotte having the first stipulation match in forever?

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

He's so agg with this. The first extreme rules match will be full of NXT girls (aka the 4H) and then they're gonna make this big ass deal about how they're all making historeh!!11 and saving that divishun!!!!

anyone notice hhh remaining mute about nattie and charlotte having the first stipulation match in forever?

Naturallement. And the Smarks will talk about how this is real women's wrestling & how no other Divas have ever had a stipulation match, despite Nattie once defending her title in a tables match. 

32 minutes ago, Melon2617 said:

Naturallement. And the Smarks will talk about how this is real women's wrestling & how no other Divas have ever had a stipulation match, despite Nattie once defending her title in a tables match. 

And Nikki Bella vs Kelly Kelly they had a submission match on raw after Kelly won the title and don't forget Beth vs Melina I Quit match. Both Paige and Nikki said they wanted to a no holds barred match and honestly with are good their matches already are and how viscious and violent they are with each other that type of match is perfect for them. And before anyone says anything about Nikki not being able to take it she wrestled damn good matches all year with multiple injuries, hamstring, back, separated shoulder, and her neck and spine. Imagine what she could do healthy.

59 minutes ago, DorianCain said:

And Nikki Bella vs Kelly Kelly they had a submission match on raw after Kelly won the title and don't forget Beth vs Melina I Quit match. Both Paige and Nikki said they wanted to a no holds barred match and honestly with are good their matches already are and how viscious and violent they are with each other that type of match is perfect for them. And before anyone says anything about Nikki not being able to take it she wrestled damn good matches all year with multiple injuries, hamstring, back, separated shoulder, and her neck and spine. Imagine what she could do healthy.

So much this.