Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Ryback rants about WWE on Tumblr

Although he is right, but life isn't fair. At most, WWE will just find another worker who is ok with how things are running now. Wrestlers in TNA/ROH/LU/Indies etc are putting in the same effort in matches & training, but they didn't get the amount that WWE wrestlers are getting, be it work benefits/traveling fees etc. Of course you can't compare WWE against others, but then again, let's be grateful since life isn't fair.

I really appreciate the fact that he's standing his ground (are the jobbers getting a TNA salary tho, bcs I think they still fare well). On the other hand, I'm also growing to respect those who are obviously treated worse than him (not being in PPV or used at all, having a silly gimick, e.g. Nattie's fart back in 2013) but are still there and being ok with whatever amount of coins thrown to their bank accounts because they just love being in WWE and accept their role.

rEid09z.gif

Sadly, that's reality. People who work hard don't always get what they deserve. It sucks ass but it's reality. There will always need to be someone to job, but if they can get the fans behind them or impress those backstage, they can increase their star power. Look at Rusev. He was a joke. But he put in his time & he's back on track. He makes valid points, but when he was making the extra cash, was he demanding equality? No. 

5 minutes ago, Melon2617 said:

Sadly, that's reality. People who work hard don't always get what they deserve. It sucks ass but it's reality. There will always need to be someone to job, but if they can get the fans behind them or impress those backstage, they can increase their star power. Look at Rusev. He was a joke. But he put in his time & he's back on track. He makes valid points, but when he was making the extra cash, was he demanding equality? No. 

This is not true. The case of Zack Ryder and Sandow instantly shoots this down. If the WWE doesn't see it for you they don't care about this :dead:  

5 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

This is not true. The case of Zack Ryder and Sandow instantly shoots this down. If the WWE doesn't see it for you they don't care about this :dead:  

I 100% agree about Ryder. He is one of the few times where I agree that WWE did him dirty. I'm really hoping that this storyline with him wanting to get back to the top leads to him defeating Rusev (once he wins) to have a meaningful US title run. 

6 minutes ago, Sara Dolezal said:

Yeah, it seems like politics gotten worse than before now.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yeah, it seems like politics gotten worse than before now.

Sometimes I wonder if it is, or because we as fans are no longer just fans, but Smarks who think we're in the know, we think it's worse. I mean, yeah, Ryder got screwed, Sandow to a lesser extent, but there are also a lot of guys who just aren't meant to do more than job. 

Whos to say if the AE happened now, we wouldn't be crying that Austin was forced down our throats and why isn't Steve Blackman champ?

40 minutes ago, Melon2617 said:

Sometimes I wonder if it is, or because we as fans are no longer just fans, but Smarks who think we're in the know, we think it's worse. I mean, yeah, Ryder got screwed, Sandow to a lesser extent, but there are also a lot of guys who just aren't meant to do more than job. 

Whos to say if the AE happened now, we wouldn't be crying that Austin was forced down our throats and why isn't Steve Blackman champ?

Naw.... I doubt it.

I disagree. Every company has different pay grades for different positions, why would WWE be any different? I doubt that the difference between a highly featured mid-carder who is being pushed is really that much different than a highly featured mid-carder who is jobbing. I sympathize with what he is saying, it does suck that people in this company can do everything right and still be given the bare minimum but the same can be said for any profession. I never understand why some people will solely take a stand against the company instead of banning together as a lockerroom and pushing for changes. 

About this. Ryback is basically saying that he deserves the same pay check as John Cena, as he believes everyone is equal in the company. Like, can you imagine Ryback being paid the same amount as Cena, Lesnar, Reigns and Orton?

The WWE's payment isn't about equality and never has been. Where has his ass been in regards to the girls who have BIGGER fanbases than him, get LOUDER pops than him and are MORE ENTERTAINING than him getting less pay than everyone??

Cry me a river. You're getting paid less than your opponents whereas you're still probably making the same amount as both women in the leading female feud combined.

8 hours ago, Sara Dolezal said:

Also, the only reason Daniel Bryan got a chance was because fans invaded the entire programme with his chants and pretty much ruined every moment until they got it. Fan support needs to be waaaay OTT for it to have a big impact, unfortunately.

Didn't see Brie griping about her match being on the Wrestlemania pre-show, and she's a bigger name than he is.  Just saying.

As for Cameron, what has she done to deserve to be one of the upper card people, exactly?  She only even trains part time, which makes her less committed to being a good wrestler than Eva Marie.