Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Maryse & Renee talk about joining the cast of 'Total Divas'

3 minutes ago, Layout said:

The way Maryse described this I'm guessing WWE offered her a lot of money to do the show :cry:  I'm excited for the season and I need a trailer up asap 

queen said she'd only return if she got the main event at wrestlemania & a million dollars :ahh: 

she's such a fucking troll :ahh:  

I need to build and grow and I didn't have any interest in the WWE anymore. I was like, next!

"I would go back to WWE, for a million dollars and a main event match at Wrestlemania," she says.

"But, no TNA."

It's so weird seeing her back after she fucked them up like this:ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

It's so weird seeing her back after she fucked them up like this:ahh: 

Why am I screaming@the "NO TNA" part :dying: Ryse and Renee better boost these ratings before the show gets cancelled :auntjackie: They're the shows final hope

12 minutes ago, Layout said:

Why am I screaming@the "NO TNA" part :dying: Ryse and Renee better boost these ratings before the show gets cancelled :auntjackie: They're the shows final hope

The ratings really aren't that bad. This is still better than most of E!'s shows.

5 minutes ago, shumiley said:

The ratings really aren't that bad. This is still better than most of E!'s shows.

Tbh, ratings in television are declining as a whole. All these girls expecting the show to see a 300% increase when the premiere will struggle to hit a million. Perched for Total Bella to shit on it. 

Just now, Joshanoa'i said:

Tbh, ratings in television are declining as a whole. All these girls expecting the show to see a 300% increase when the premiere will struggle to hit a million. Perched for Total Bella to shit on it. 

Tbh. Most people watch online now anyway, and E! doesn't seem too fussed about the ratings anyway. And if WAGs can get a second season with 300k views then TDs deserves ten more and a movie trilogy spin-off.

I need to build and grow and I didn't have any interest in the WWE anymore. I was like, next!

"I would go back to WWE, for a million dollars and a main event match at Wrestlemania," she says.

"But, no TNA."

no to TNA, but she did those FWE shows. Still queen tho

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, Joshanoa'i said:

With Netflix,Hulu,YouTube  etc viewers could miss a few episodes and watch it at a later time.

16 minutes ago, BorisG said:

But Imma need Maryse to wrestle again, even Sable wrestled in her second run and she was barely allowed to bump, so I better see Maryse in some catfight storylines at least.

tumblr_nld1zmu8fA1r1eqygo1_500.gif

Lana and Rusev vs Maryse and The Miz NEEDS to be a thing. And with the two of them both being on TDs (and I'm expecting both men as well) it's the perfect time for it. It can be a funny heel vs heel thing with the crowd loving-to-hate both pairs.

44 minutes ago, Joshanoa'i said:

You're going to be perched for a while then hen :auntjackie2: 

Honestly Renee just seems so bland. Like I could never picture her driving to Nattie's house and slapping her, getting drunk in Cabo or yelling at her family because they disapprove of her boyfriend. Maryse on the other hand, I am PERCHED for the kii's she will deliver.