Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Jim Cornette Drags Total Divas

I actually put a lot of value into what he says usually, this is disappointing. I honestly don't know why being on a show that promotes a more diverse viewership and gives opportunities to those that would otherwise not get them equates to be a "hoe" and disqualifies you from being seen as a wrestler.  Like this is a tweet I would expect from a 12 year old smark, not someone who actually has a mind for this business. 

Be pissed the fuck off about Damien Sandow all day, as everyone should be, but instead of @ing the people responsible for his release you come for girls who are lucky to even get above twelve minutes of regular television time in a full year. 0 correlation. 

6 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

I actually put a lot of value into what he says usually, this is disappointing. I honestly don't know why being on a show that promotes a more diverse viewership and gives opportunities to those that would otherwise not get them equates to be a "hoe" and disqualifies you from being seen as a wrestler.  Like this is a tweet I would expect from a 12 year old smark, not someone who actually has a mind for this business. 

Be pissed the fuck off about Damien Sandow all day, as everyone should be, but instead of @ing the people responsible for his release you come for girls who are lucky to even get above twelve minutes of regular television time in a full year. 0 correlation. 

1 hour ago, onetooth said:

this drag on Eva and Mandy

uz6j6NR.gif

Eva was already in place hunty. This is for Marcese

uz6j6NR.gif

He is the epitome of of an idiot though, considering that everybody (bar Marcese) on TD was already there I don't get the drag.

uz6j6NR.gif

1 hour ago, LivingLegend said:

.He called them a hoe because he is misogynistic and that's the first thing men with sad lives go for, slut shaming. Despite probably knowing nothing about their sexual history.:auntjackie2: 

1 hour ago, LivingLegend said:

All of this. 

2 hours ago, LivingLegend said:

I clocked him on this in response to that tweet. It's so disappointing cause I've always enjoyed listening to his podcasts and thoughts on wrestling. :smh: