Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Cameron's Thank You Message

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

that was for the show hun, they both said how she loved working with each other :rip: 

7 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

I think that was just a Total Divas storyline which was scripted.

She said it was real in the AfterBuzz TV interview. She never had bad blood with Naomi, she just wanted to venture out alone instead of valeting with her.

3 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

Am I the only one who's mad that Cameron, Eva and Summer stable never happened. They looked so cute together. #TeamModel

The heel heat would've been colossal tbh. But WWE want Eva to be a shining star on her own.

1 hour ago, BorisG said:

After sitting on the sidelines as a spectator for some time I had asked to be taken off the road until the writing team could come up with something for me to do. In the meantime I took it upon myself to hire Carlo Cannon, a phenomenal wrestling talent and good friend, to teach me new moves and work on my in ring skills and techniques. I was hoping to get some of that training that I missed out on when I first broke into the business. I also invested in acting and speech classes to help me with my reactions and promos. Meanwhile, I constantly sent emails to the agents and writers pitching several ideas in hopes of getting a chance to show what I have learned and done during my time away. I had proposed being a manager/valet for a superstar, hosting a comical gossip segment, covering diva and superstar interviews and even a couple storylines for possible gimmicks unfortunately none of them came to fruition. I’m not even entirely sure my ideas were seen or considered but I left no stone unturned. I knew that taking some time off from TV could possibly lead to my release, but I'm relentless, driven, and extremely passionate so I did not want to just sit around and collect a check. I wanted to be a contributor and a valuable asset to the company.

Love 
      Ariane aka Cameron

no shade but this bothers me tremendously. cameron took it upon herself to train, even take speech classes and then pitched very great (must i add) ideas to wwe. i still don't know why wwe didn't pair cameron w/ naomi and tamina after sasha left and we could have gotten cam/naomi/tamina vs. sasha/becky and debut bayley, maybe after wrestlemania. hell even that gossip segment she proposed (could have been a rehash of jenny cash's gimmick) would have been great. i just don't understand wwe sometimes and it's unfortunate cameron got released because i do think cameron has so much potential.

i hope cameron ventures wrestling still, although tna isn't at it's hottest she definitely should maybe attempt making her way down there? i think cameron has so much potential. and she really wanted this, it's unfortunate that wwe has these professional writers and they end up making excuses about "not coming up with anything" for them smh

3 minutes ago, Vlad Cyrus said:

no shade but this bothers me tremendously. cameron took it upon herself to train, even take speech classes and then pitched very great (must i add) ideas to wwe. i still don't know why wwe didn't pair cameron w/ naomi and tamina after sasha left and we could have gotten cam/naomi/tamina vs. sasha/becky and debut bayley, maybe after wrestlemania. hell even that gossip segment she proposed (could have been a rehash of jenny cash's gimmick) would have been great. i just don't understand wwe sometimes and it's unfortunate cameron got released because i do think cameron has so much potential.

i hope cameron ventures wrestling still, although tna isn't at it's hottest she definitely should maybe attempt making her way down there? i think cameron has so much potential. and she really wanted this, it's unfortunate that wwe has these professional writers and they end up making excuses about "not coming up with anything" for them smh

THIS would have been so cute, with ha cute lingo and #GirlBye to close the segment :cry:

FUCK WWE :cry: 

I want her to go to TNA and win the title because all of the Knockouts now are ugly bar Gail :crying: she and Vinny versus Brodus and whoever isn't a Dollhouse in a Lockbox Totally Knockouts match please :crying: 

I really feel bad because she had so much promise and she wanted this. I really hope she continues to wrestle just to rub it in the faces of those who doubted her. She's a smart girl who will bounce back tbh. I loved what she said because it was all facts. If she goes to another promotion, I will watch.

1 hour ago, shumiley said:

y plainly rejected her idea yet gave it to Adam Rose??? Remember that crappy gossip segment he did that literally nobody found funny? That was Cameron's idea and they used it on somebody else! This reminds me of how Nikki proposed the Open Challenge and they gave it to Cena. Like, why can't the women just prosper when CLEARLY they've got all these good ideas and the passion to do so?????

Probably because WWE doesn't want to be responsible for an alcohol issue like before. Also Rosa seems way too sweet for someone to even be remotely mean towards.

38 minutes ago, shumiley said:

Probably because WWE doesn't want to be responsible for an alcohol issue like before. Also Rosa seems way too sweet for someone to even be remotely mean towards.

:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:
      How does one concoct so many fallacies in such a short statement. I'm irked.

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

The point was to put Naomi as the lead and Cameron as the manager. Kind of like how Naomi and Tamina ended up being. She thought she was better than that (which could've been the case in the future, but definitely not at the time it happened).

Not exactly.  It was to make Cameron Naomi's cheerleader, which was a downgrade from being Yin and Yang like they spent years doing.

Not to mention, Naomi didn't need a manager. Cameron would have been useless.

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

No offence to Eva stans but Cameron's NXT journey would've been so much more interesting.

Cameron was one of the funniest and most entertaining parts of TD. And not only that but she showed more progress than Eva has.

I don't like her but even I can admit she provided great entertainment when it came to TD.

I want to like this but... :rot: not that it's a lie but I'll keep it cute.

rs_500x280-131110202556-10_Ariane_Crying

I had proposed being a manager/valet for a superstar, hosting a comical gossip segment, covering diva and superstar interviews and even a couple storylines for possible gimmicks unfortunately none of them came to fruition. I’m not even entirely sure my ideas were seen or considered but I left no stone unturned.

The fact that she was willing to do anything just to make sure she did something there (and she did not mention anything regarding her paycheck when it is quite a topic between superstars recently) is really touching :crying: 

I hope she finds success somewhere, best of luck to her.

tumblr_lgvwxnD1gJ1qhni01o1_500.gif