Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josh.

Gail Kim Makes Wrestling History

25 posts in this topic

First Woman Inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame.

Legend. Icon. History Maker.

3 people like this

I thought she already was in the Hall of Fame for some reason, but congrats to her. :clap:

Okay, but WHERE are Jacqueline and Jenna Morasca's inductions?

netlmhem

1 person likes this

jk congrats to the good sis Gail :clap:

22 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

I thought she already was in the Hall of Fame for some reason, but congrats to her. :clap:

I was just gonna say this :skull:

Get it, Gail :clap:

Hew else but the person who keeps TNA alive? :clap:

tumblr_ndyzf7jRqb1tt2jjyo2_250.gif

2 people like this

are yall shocked? who else would go in? :rot: 

5 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

are yall shocked? who else would go in? :rot: 

hqdefault.jpg

4 people like this

nn I thought she was already in, could have sworn I saw a big segment about it but I was thinking of her Women's Title acceptance segment. This is cute and well deserved, I was about to drag how their HOF has to be the biggest mess since they are still fairly young but they've actually been smart about their induction choices. So happy for my mom. 

But yass at Angelina being next in line :excited:

Congrats to the superior Asian! :excited:

I've never heard of TNA Hall of Fame tho, is this their first one? (TNA stans don't stone me pls thx)

hSOSc.gif

1 hour ago, Logan Von Erich said:

hqdefault.jpg

TNA's Trish :legend: 

Kong would've had a spot but she was about to deck Reby Sky who had a baby in ha arms. :ahh: 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Logan Von Erich said:

hqdefault.jpg

She better be the next one.

netlmhem.gif

Congrats to her Canadian sisteren and Wrestling Pioneer Gail. Hopefully this is not pushing her close to a retirement by any means.

Sis gives me Saraya Knight teas: wrestle pregnant, push it out and get back to the bookings.

netlmhem.gif

last hall of famer in TNA history, who else but kween Gail :clap: 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, iBeliEVE said:

Congrats to the superior Asian! :excited:

I've never heard of TNA Hall of Fame tho, is this their first one? (TNA stans don't stone me pls thx)

hSOSc.gif

No she's the 7th person. Sting being the first, Kurt Angle the 2nd, Team 3D was then inducted, next year we got double inductions of Jarrett and Earl Hebner. We may get a male counterpart but I doubt it, I had a feeling it would be a woman when Dixie made it a point to say men and women in her speech. 

tumblr_ndyzf7jRqb1tt2jjyo2_250.gif

16 hours ago, LivingLegend said:

nn I thought she was already in, could have sworn I saw a big segment about it but I was thinking of her Women's Title acceptance segment. This is cute and well deserved, I was about to drag how their HOF has to be the biggest mess since they are still fairly young but they've actually been smart about their induction choices. So happy for my mom. 

But yass at Angelina being next in line :excited:

Wouldn't she have to be employed first?

hSOSc.gif

3 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Wouldn't she have to be employed first?

hSOSc.gif

shut your whore mouth!

netlmhem.gif

4 people like this

I am so proud of Gail Kim and everything that she has done in the company. Starting with her epic debut on an impact episode in 2005 when she aligned herself with Jeff Jarrett and his army. To managing America's Most Wanted in James Storm and Chris Harris. Helping them gain their 4th or 5th NWA TNA Tag Team Championship. To going on her own in Jan 2007. To having a epic cage match with Jacqueline. To snatching and being the first ever Knockout's Champion. To having epic feuds with Awesome Kong and The Beautiful people later on into her reign. To leaving the company later in 2008. Returning in 2011 and snatching another Knockout's Championship. Also snatching the Knockout's Tag Team Championship with Madison Rayne. To also associating with Karen Jarrett. To feuding with Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher , Taryn, Madison Rayne and Lady Tapa a full 2 years in the company. Also gaining more Championships. Plus her feuds with the Dollhouse and Awesome Kong once again. Gail Kim has done everything that a Knockout can do. I am very happy. 

PhmB7Yw.gif

2 people like this

wowowow pull thru gayl :clap: 

Congrats Gail! :clap:

I didn't know this was a thing but Angelina better be next. Queen of the KO's, Gail who 

Didn't take miss Cleo to predict that one... Now the question is who is next? I say Kong....