647 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Willy said:

also something you haven't been able to provide in 5 years 

l2bh6pe.gif

Thanks

Sbg2JGR.gif

2 minutes ago, puppies said:

Roman looks so hot being heel omg turn noW

Me and @Josh. switching up on y'all too after months of teasing? Talk about a twist.

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Do you not see me modded? My practices got the job done and the Foxtrotters are stronger than ever. These girls got outline of line with that comment and they were effectively dragged back to their place. It was what was needed at the time and is still needed now with these girls. And you talking about how you not getting WPs, but when I look at your log it tells another story. I won't be needing the booster seat when I'm sitting in the throne. So you can either be a Queen and I king or we can take this to the thunder dome where only I will come out the victor.

Sbg2JGR.gif

Here are the names; @Ari M., @Mariah., @Shoaib., @Goddess, @Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

you trying to throw me and @Mariah. under the bus when we haven't said a bad word about Alicia in months. I wouldn't brag about being modded too quick because it might not last long

l2bh6pe.gif

2 people like this

I'm so happy Roman is taking all his frustration out. We can have a nice relaxing day when he comes home.

l2bh6pe.gif

Just now, Mariah. said:

Me and @Josh. switching up on y'all too after months of teasing? Talk about a twist.

Sbg2JGR.gif

n what? oh wow the tru turn of the century 

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Anya said:

Stephen, any comments?

l9MS9t4.gif

What can I say? The Foxtrotters are just the best fanbase in HB. Who can provide you with this much entertainment and still be such a tight unit?

l9MS9t4.gif

14 minutes ago, Willy said:

anya and Stephen worried about who the best stan is but neither of them have sent out an amber alert for this bitch that remains missing after being pictured with red necks

asDC3Wm.gif

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

did you take a pic of your TV/computer instead of waiting for Tumblr? :rot:

i cant breedthe :ahnvjkvn

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

you trying to throw me and @Mariah. under the bus when we haven't said a bad word about Alicia in months. I wouldn't brag about being modded too quick because it might not last long

l2bh6pe.gif

:cry:

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Sbg2JGR.gif

Xvdgf when we switch rings live on Raw.

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

I've been patiently waiting for Anya & Stephen to stfu if I'm being honest

Sbg2JGR.gif

6 people like this

Just now, puppies said:

I've been patiently waiting for Anya & Stephen to stfu if I'm being honest

Sbg2JGR.gif

!! either give me Anya/Steph vs ShooRiah or fucking shut the fuck up 

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

@Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

are we talking about all twenty five parts of the edges debate, because I'm pretty sure that was just a platform to promote @StephenFoxMonster vs @Ari M. 

rihanna51.gif?w=500

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Do you not see me modded? My practices got the job done and the Foxtrotters are stronger than ever. These girls got outline of line with that comment and they were effectively dragged back to their place. It was what was needed at the time and is still needed now with these girls. And you talking about how you not getting WPs, but when I look at your log it tells another story. I won't be needing the booster seat when I'm sitting in the throne. So you can either be a Queen and I king or we can take this to the thunder dome where only I will come out the victor.

Sbg2JGR.gif

Here are the names; @Ari M., @Mariah., @Shoaib., @Goddess, @Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

You can be prince and I queen, because we are NOT on equal footing, no matter how you try to slice it. So either you settle, or you'll be tossed from MY kingdom.

Sbg2JGR.gif

I think these gals have had the dose of medicine, because look where their faves are now. I'll pardon them with my queenly powers.

asDC3Wm.gif

But wait at Stephen JUST being promoted two weeks ago according to his status, acting like he reigned supreme for years. Not even enough time to keep that seat warm.

l9MS9t4.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Anya said:

You can be prince and I queen, because we are NOT on equal footing, no matter how you try to slice it. So either you settle, or you'll be tossed from MY kingdom.

Sbg2JGR.gif

I think these gals have had the dose of medicine, because look where their faves are now. I'll pardon them with my queenly powers.

asDC3Wm.gif

Fine, I'll take prince because it means I'm serving YOUTH (on iTunes now).

l9MS9t4.gif

1 minute ago, Willy said:

!! either give me Anya/Steph vs ShooRiah or fucking shut the fuck up 

Sbg2JGR.gif

They don't want it. Shoriah will always be a stronger unit because we are SISTERS.

Us standing tall over the frenemies.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a07e74ac19238810b679ada4b5d8f841/tumblr_nldq31Adap1txmsuro1_250.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Anya said:

asDC3Wm.gif

Where is yours? Me and Steph clocked it the other week when we realized that while I was coming for her she formed a team with my faves and then got a WM win but the second I stopped talking about her, she disappears from TV and decides to join a biker gang. I hold more power than you think.

l2bh6pe.gif

1 person likes this

So glad the Peligrosas have taken a hiatus from the stan battlefield to help Jordan learn how to crawl.

Pce & Luv <3

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

They don't want it. Shoriah will always be a stronger unit because we are SISTERS.

Us standing tall over the frenemies.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a07e74ac19238810b679ada4b5d8f841/tumblr_nldq31Adap1txmsuro1_250.gif

this feud is making my blood boil and I LOVE it 

2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Fine, I'll take prince because it means I'm serving YOUTH (on iTunes now).

l9MS9t4.gif

That's what I THOT. Queen I remain.

D3bVQaw.gif

Is the match still going on?

2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

So glad the Peligrosas have taken a hiatus from the stan battlefield to help Jordan learn how to crawl.

Pce & Luv <3

In the name of Baphomet :clap:

can't wait for @Taylor to come back and serve LayCool with me 

Just now, Willy said:

Kii more like Charlotte and Dana

Just now, Willy said:

Is that really who you want to serve after seeing that photo recently posted in ER?

l2bh6pe.gif

1 person likes this