Jake

Money in the Bank 2016: Live Chat

647 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Willy said:

also something you haven't been able to provide in 5 years 

l2bh6pe.gif

Thanks

Sbg2JGR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puppies said:

Roman looks so hot being heel omg turn noW

Me and @Josh. switching up on y'all too after months of teasing? Talk about a twist.

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Do you not see me modded? My practices got the job done and the Foxtrotters are stronger than ever. These girls got outline of line with that comment and they were effectively dragged back to their place. It was what was needed at the time and is still needed now with these girls. And you talking about how you not getting WPs, but when I look at your log it tells another story. I won't be needing the booster seat when I'm sitting in the throne. So you can either be a Queen and I king or we can take this to the thunder dome where only I will come out the victor.

Sbg2JGR.gif

Here are the names; @Ari M., @Mariah., @Shoaib., @Goddess, @Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

you trying to throw me and @Mariah. under the bus when we haven't said a bad word about Alicia in months. I wouldn't brag about being modded too quick because it might not last long

l2bh6pe.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so happy Roman is taking all his frustration out. We can have a nice relaxing day when he comes home.

l2bh6pe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

Me and @Josh. switching up on y'all too after months of teasing? Talk about a twist.

Sbg2JGR.gif

n what? oh wow the tru turn of the century 

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anya said:

Stephen, any comments?

l9MS9t4.gif

What can I say? The Foxtrotters are just the best fanbase in HB. Who can provide you with this much entertainment and still be such a tight unit?

l9MS9t4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Willy said:

anya and Stephen worried about who the best stan is but neither of them have sent out an amber alert for this bitch that remains missing after being pictured with red necks

asDC3Wm.gif

 

13 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

did you take a pic of your TV/computer instead of waiting for Tumblr? :rot:

i cant breedthe :ahnvjkvn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

you trying to throw me and @Mariah. under the bus when we haven't said a bad word about Alicia in months. I wouldn't brag about being modded too quick because it might not last long

l2bh6pe.gif

:cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Me and @Josh. switching up on y'all too after months of teasing? Talk about a twist.

Sbg2JGR.gif

Xvdgf when we switch rings live on Raw.

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been patiently waiting for Anya & Stephen to stfu if I'm being honest

Sbg2JGR.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, puppies said:

I've been patiently waiting for Anya & Stephen to stfu if I'm being honest

Sbg2JGR.gif

!! either give me Anya/Steph vs ShooRiah or fucking shut the fuck up 

Sbg2JGR.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

@Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

are we talking about all twenty five parts of the edges debate, because I'm pretty sure that was just a platform to promote @StephenFoxMonster vs @Ari M. 

rihanna51.gif?w=500

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Do you not see me modded? My practices got the job done and the Foxtrotters are stronger than ever. These girls got outline of line with that comment and they were effectively dragged back to their place. It was what was needed at the time and is still needed now with these girls. And you talking about how you not getting WPs, but when I look at your log it tells another story. I won't be needing the booster seat when I'm sitting in the throne. So you can either be a Queen and I king or we can take this to the thunder dome where only I will come out the victor.

Sbg2JGR.gif

Here are the names; @Ari M., @Mariah., @Shoaib., @Goddess, @Charlie (because he saw the drags and turned a blind eye. Also he is lacking in Alicia pics in his gif set).

Sbg2JGR.gif

You can be prince and I queen, because we are NOT on equal footing, no matter how you try to slice it. So either you settle, or you'll be tossed from MY kingdom.

Sbg2JGR.gif

 

I think these gals have had the dose of medicine, because look where their faves are now. I'll pardon them with my queenly powers.

 

asDC3Wm.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But wait at Stephen JUST being promoted two weeks ago according to his status, acting like he reigned supreme for years. Not even enough time to keep that seat warm.

l9MS9t4.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anya said:

You can be prince and I queen, because we are NOT on equal footing, no matter how you try to slice it. So either you settle, or you'll be tossed from MY kingdom.

Sbg2JGR.gif

 

I think these gals have had the dose of medicine, because look where their faves are now. I'll pardon them with my queenly powers.

 

asDC3Wm.gif

 

 

Fine, I'll take prince because it means I'm serving YOUTH (on iTunes now).

l9MS9t4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Willy said:

!! either give me Anya/Steph vs ShooRiah or fucking shut the fuck up 

Sbg2JGR.gif

They don't want it. Shoriah will always be a stronger unit because we are SISTERS.

Us standing tall over the frenemies.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a07e74ac19238810b679ada4b5d8f841/tumblr_nldq31Adap1txmsuro1_250.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anya said:

I think these gals have had the dose of medicine, because look where their faves are now. I'll pardon them with my queenly powers.

 

asDC3Wm.gif

 

 

Where is yours? Me and Steph clocked it the other week when we realized that while I was coming for her she formed a team with my faves and then got a WM win but the second I stopped talking about her, she disappears from TV and decides to join a biker gang. I hold more power than you think.

l2bh6pe.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad the Peligrosas have taken a hiatus from the stan battlefield to help Jordan learn how to crawl.

Pce & Luv <3

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

They don't want it. Shoriah will always be a stronger unit because we are SISTERS.

Us standing tall over the frenemies.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a07e74ac19238810b679ada4b5d8f841/tumblr_nldq31Adap1txmsuro1_250.gif

this feud is making my blood boil and I LOVE it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Fine, I'll take prince because it means I'm serving YOUTH (on iTunes now).

l9MS9t4.gif

 

That's what I THOT. Queen I remain.

D3bVQaw.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the match still going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

So glad the Peligrosas have taken a hiatus from the stan battlefield to help Jordan learn how to crawl.

Pce & Luv <3

In the name of Baphomet :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't wait for @Taylor to come back and serve LayCool with me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Willy said:

can't wait for @Taylor to come back and serve LayCool with me 

Kii more like Charlotte and Dana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Willy said:

can't wait for @Taylor to come back and serve LayCool with me 

Is that really who you want to serve after seeing that photo recently posted in ER?

l2bh6pe.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.