Jake

Money in the Bank 2016: Live Chat

647 posts in this topic

ugh I hope the female Superstars catch up to really make this summer lit because the male Superstars are shitting

Qcd8Lpv.gif

8 people like this

1 minute ago, Dante. said:

Excuse you, I could never be a lesser. And unlike some of us, I'd never get kicked off my throne by a returning act (no offense Annie).

l9MS9t4.gif

You have to be on the throne to get kicked off it. We all know who is running the Nay base. He may be out of action, but on the 7th of July, three days after the celebration of our nations freedom, @WWFoverWWE will also see his independence as he comes out of lockup and restores the Nay base from the dark hole it is currently in.

l9MS9t4.gif

1 minute ago, Elusive Poster said:

@Shoaib. will Dean's reign be longer than Jeff's? Will onetooth win?

bitch

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

ugh I hope the female Superstars catch up to really make this summer lit because the male Superstars are shitting

Qcd8Lpv.gif

Nikki will NEVEr wrestle again

l9MS9t4.gif

1 minute ago, Elusive Poster said:

@Shoaib. will Dean's reign be longer than Jeff's? Will onetooth win?

I've already accepted I stan for the underdogs that never get to shine for a long period of time and have found solace in knowing getting there is still a win in itself. Nobody can drag me down!

Qcd8Lpv.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Qcd8Lpv.gif

don't jinx, this could serve Women's WM teas. I still need Roman and Seth to turn, but I just remembered kayfabe doesn't matter anymore and these are just "their characters" as opposed to their alignments.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

1 person likes this

I'm living for the chaos. Y'all don't mess with the Fox without getting your dose in return.

kgbtU0r.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, onetooth said:

Nikki will NEVEr wrestle again

l9MS9t4.gif

omg is Eve returning too? I really do win

Qcd8Lpv.gif

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

You have to be on the throne to get kicked off it. We all know who is running the Nay base. He may be out of action, but on the 7th of July, three days after the celebration of our nations freedom, @WWFoverWWE will also see his independence as he comes out of lockup and restores the Nay base from the dark hole it is currently in.

l9MS9t4.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

don't jinx, this could serve Women's WM teas. I still need Roman and Seth to turn, but I just remembered kayfabe doesn't matter anymore and these are just "their characters" as opposed to their alignments.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

It's summer, the build up to SS is always good because it's WM but not quite as big and they're willing to take more risks and let people shine a little more. Worst case scenario I still have tonight!

Qcd8Lpv.gif

1 person likes this

OMFG!!! Dean is champion !!! ;'sohdskjdbskzksbs

i spazzed when she won so hard !!! But omg at Dean winning it he way he said he would !!!!! So proud of him !!! He deserves it after all those losses !!!! Yes Dean !!!! Moments like that ending make me a proud wrestling fan ! 

I'm bored now, let's play Mafia or get in plug.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

I really thought he was gonna come out and get clocked by Roman so him and Seth could have a staredown but I'm so glad I was wrong :cry:

1 person likes this

Honestly, who cares about the Superstars when we have the Superstars being so awesome right now? The Superstars are serving staleness while we are getting a hot Superstar matchup for Summerslam. Forget the Superstars and lets use the Superstars for the Summer. #PenisPower

l9MS9t4.gif

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

omg is Eve returning too? I really do win

Qcd8Lpv.gif

"delete this" - Elusive Poster, 2016 

2 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

I'm bored now, let's play Mafia or get in plug.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

Plug is still a thing? But yesss.

9BwCdIU.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Honestly, who cares about the Superstars when we have the Superstars being so awesome right now? The Superstars are serving staleness while we are getting a hot Superstar matchup for Summerslam. Forget the Superstars and lets use the Superstars for the Summer. #PenisPower

l9MS9t4.gif

Are you okay? wtf is this even saying?

HcssQzN.gif

Just now, Anya said:

Are you okay? wtf is this even saying?

HcssQzN.gif

It was on purpose. Mess. :cry:

Rollins beats Reigns for his first WHC. Reigns beats Ambrose for his first WHC. Ambrose beats Rollins for his first WHC.

6 people like this

1 minute ago, El_Fantasma said:

Rollins beats Reigns for his first WHC. Reigns beats Ambrose for his first WHC. Ambrose beats Rollins for his first WHC.

:cry:

13 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Qcd8Lpv.gif

We better get two matches, I'm really disgusted by how they played us showcasing every girl @ WM and then saying SIKE we only have 4 SUPERSTARS & sometimes Paige kii y'all thought 

Qcd8Lpv.gif

4 people like this

7 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Yes, loser. You deserve attention, I agree 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, El_Fantasma said:

fuck, iconic :cry: wwe is masterful when they want to be