7 minutes ago, Anya said:

Plug is still a thing? But yesss.

9BwCdIU.gif

kii @ plug dying and resurrecting in your absence

Qcd8Lpv.gif

Just now, Anya said:

do you need twitter to get in?

l9MS9t4.gif

I think it is facebook or make an account for this one.

2 minutes ago, puppies said:

We better get two matches, I'm really disgusted by how they played us showcasing every girl @ WM and then saying SIKE we only have 4 SUPERSTARS & sometimes Paige kii y'all thought 

Qcd8Lpv.gif

Charlotte/Sasha and Nattie/Becky? Nikki returns the night after.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

1 minute ago, Anya said:

do you need twitter to get in?

l9MS9t4.gif

no

l9MS9t4.gif

7 minutes ago, El_Fantasma said:

Rollins beats Reigns for his first WHC. Reigns beats Ambrose for his first WHC. Ambrose beats Rollins for his first WHC.

A regular Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur i use. 

2 people like this

I cant make a new account. What kind of VIP treatment is this?

l9MS9t4.gif

Just now, Anya said:

I cant make a new account. What kind of VIP treatment is this?

l9MS9t4.gif

When you are in the link you can make one there. Don't use the main page of that site.

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Charlotte/Sasha and Nattie/Becky? Nikki returns the night after.

Qcd8Lpv.gif

Yes OR Nikki vs Sasha vs Charlotte, throwback to Team Bella/PCB/BAD from last year. 

Qcd8Lpv.gif

4 people like this

@Mariah. @Josh. all three of them being champ in the same night and in the span of like 3 minutes :cry:

tumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o2_1280.jpgtumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o3_1280.jpgtumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o1_1280.jpg

9 people like this

11 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Mariah. @Josh. all three of them being champ in the same night and in the span of like 3 minutes :cry:

tumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o2_1280.jpgtumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o3_1280.jpgtumblr_o91xoh0FgP1uajzy5o1_1280.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day Dean becomes world champion @onetooth was getting to me. Glad I didn't drop him weeks ago. 

So I've been at the lake all weekend and got home in time to only see Queen Lana and the main event. Just now saw the girls' match. It pains me to say this, but Charlotte looked amazing. I really like her new attire. It beats the eff out of the hideous second rate lace VS wannabe shit. I like how it makes her look like a superhero. ANYWAY. I wish they'd just have Nattie be a total heel bitch, why the crying!?!??! I'm looking forward to hearing her explanation. YAY FOR FURTHERING ANGLES AND STORIES!!!!!

Anybody else think they're having Charlotte hold the title til Nikki can come back and reclaim?

Bitch, I always miss everything when it's entertaining. Can I get a brief on why this thread is 26 pages long

Qcd8Lpv.gif

3 people like this

20 minutes ago, SaraLaDolezal said:

Bitch, I always miss everything when it's entertaining. Can I get a brief on why this thread is 26 pages long

Qcd8Lpv.gif

you weren't here, so we took the opportunity to toss your wig

Qcd8Lpv.gif

1 person likes this

Nattie clocking Becky like that :laycry: I did not see that coming :laycry: The match was a kii, Dana is comedy. 

Was the match even worth watching? How long was it? 

The 4 way tag was great!

Corbin needs to stop wasting his coins on ugly tattoos and buy some hair plugs, that hair line is kimkardashiantragic.gif

Dana and Charlotte looked amazing. Red seems to be Charlotte's colour.

Who wants to bet me that Cena/Styles, Nattie/Becky and like Enzo & Cass/Vaudes are going to be repurposed to be for the SmackDown titles at Battleground? :newspaper: 

1 person likes this

Ask I'm had Natalya turned heel for a second or is just aggravated . I was saying this when she lost and did her ugly cry again and why they didn't do turn her after all those losses

5 hours ago, Katy said:

So I've been at the lake all weekend and got home in time to only see Queen Lana and the main event. Just now saw the girls' match. It pains me to say this, but Charlotte looked amazing. I really like her new attire. It beats the eff out of the hideous second rate lace VS wannabe shit. I like how it makes her look like a superhero. ANYWAY. I wish they'd just have Nattie be a total heel bitch, why the crying!?!??! I'm looking forward to hearing her explanation. YAY FOR FURTHERING ANGLES AND STORIES!!!!!

Anybody else think they're having Charlotte hold the title til Nikki can come back and reclaim?

No. They're waiting for Sasha to take it . Sorry ;) 

11 hours ago, Elusive Poster said:

Who wants to bet me that Cena/Styles, Nattie/Becky and like Enzo & Cass/Vaudes are going to be repurposed to be for the SmackDown titles at Battleground? :newspaper: 

I had a dream just last night that there was a second title being brought back for the girls on SD :rot:

37 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I had a dream just last night that there was a second title being brought back for the girls on SD :rot:

I'd be surprised if it didn't, tbh. People don't remember it because  it was such a short period of time but SmackDown always had a semi-healthy Divas division while there were two titles even if Raw did not.

It's clear by the past month that the top writers give no real fucks about the girls, but they're still too big of a brand to ignore completely. I actually think it'll be a Raw title that gets added since Sasha's all but confirmed going to SmackDown and the former has been acknowledged as Charlotte's money match.