Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Roman Reigns Suspended

• Replies 73
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cena would NEVER smoke the "weed" or inject the steroid. My fucking KIDS own 5 of his shirts. WWE will not get another coin from me and Lilly & Tim will no longer be watching Roman on WWE TV.

Well, here's a picture for the day.

2 hours ago, onetooth said:

source

OK, gross. It makes no sense storyline wise to keep him in it if Dean and Seth are the only ones there to build it. Have Seth shade him on the mic to cheers and have face vs face at Battleground to "bury the hatchet", only nothing gets resolved as Roman turns up at Battleground and costs whoever is on SmackDown the title. Triple Threat at Summerslam.

Oh please!! Meltzer tryna claim he knew about it all along and has info about when WWE knew, as if they wouldnt have RACED to report this first thing before WWE if they really did have legit info.

I absolutely cannot stand Alvarez and Meltzer.

10 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

I literally heard smarks cheering as I woke up this morning, now I guess I know why. There is a part of me that is scared for his career though, like how do you build someone up for a  return from drugs? ... unless he did this because he really wanted a vacation. 

19 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

Cena would NEVER smoke the "weed" or inject the steroid. My fucking KIDS own 5 of his shirts. WWE will not get another coin from me and Lilly & Tim will no longer be watching Roman on WWE TV.

I cannot.