Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Kelly Kelly Shades Current WWE Womens Division

• Replies 98
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She said she hasn't watched in a while, but if you watch the video and take in the context, what I think she's trying to say is that with the models/AJ you got to see them start from scratch and evolv

“They’re putting a lot more focus on the women too, but I feel like they’re shying away from the era of what I was, of the models… Shying away from what, though? 30-second matches? Clusterfuck no

She didn't lie. There is no clear heroine/babyface. They build up Becky, only to leave her laying & crying right after she says that she wants to be a role model. What lesson does that send to all

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

WAIT @ CM Punk being friends with K2's husband :skull:

This is surprisingly teaful.

the thought of AJ/Punk, Kelly/Sheldon and Eve/Rener having a cute dinner :cry: 

Crying at the girls from that era being lowkey close. They will never be topped :crying: 

Just now, Willy said:

the thought of AJ/Punk, Kelly/Sheldon and Eve/Rener having a cute dinner :cry: 

Crying at the girls from that era being lowkey close. They will never be topped :crying: 

Plus Brie/Daniel since he's still close with him. AJ being honorary #TeamModel :laycry:

19 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

On staying out of the drama in season 2 of WAGS:

“You’ll see in season 2 we’re, we actually become really good friends…everyone kind of does a 360.” 

“This season I’m, It’s all about my wedding. I don’t get involved in the drama which you’ll see me just be like ugh I can’t deal. This is stupid…

My wedding’s not until episode 6… I do get in some bantering, um but I try to, I try to control myself.

On Vince McMahon teaching her to dance for her first role in WWE: 

“My first day, Vince was like okay this is what you’re gonna do.

You know, then he had this like chair set up and he was like okay you’re gonna you know use this chair and he kinda like showed me the dance.

And he like took his jacket off and kind of swung it around and I’m standing there like 19 years old.

Yeah I used to watch this man when I was like 12. I like loved him and I’m watching him show me how to dance…he was good, he was really good!”

Barbie’s husband, former NHL player Sheldon Souray, lost a bet to CM Punk and had to get his symbol tattooed on his shoulder.

“Shel is really good friends with CMPunk and he lost a bet to Punk and he had to get his symbol tattooed, so my husband has a CMPunk symbol.”

If approached, Barbie might want to come back and wrestle an event, especially if it crossed over with WAGS.

“I always say never say never, um I would I would definitely be open to doing like a one time thing, like a summer slam or mania or you know something fun…

I would wait for them to approach me and I would want to do like a crossover with WAGS and Total,

because we’re on the same network and we were airing after them too um so that would have been a perfect crossover”.

Barbie doesn’t like some of the moves the WWE has made involving women, including not giving the audience a female to root for.

“They’re putting a lot more focus on the women too, but I feel like they’re shying away from the era of what I was, of the models…

I don’t really feel like there’s a fan favorite girl right now. And I don’t feel like there really has been..

sorry I probably am speaking out of turn..but like AJ was a fav, and you know what I mean, now, right now, I don’t feel like there’s somebody that the crowd can get behind.”

Right before Barbies x-boyfriend, WWE wrestler Test, passed away the two spoke about potentially getting back together. In addition,

Barbie was the first to learn of Test’s passing and had to inform the rest of the WWE.

“I saw him up until the week before and yeah it was rough…And that was about 7 years ago now…He was healthy he was doing better…

we were talking about like future and I was like you know we’ll see what happens down down the line

and I was like I’ll always love you, I’ll always love you…

I was like I still don’t know what I want to do, like you know, you need to work on yourself, I need to grow up a little more, but you never know, down the line.

“The police called me before they called his family…

they were like we can’t tell you much, but you know we have Andrew here and I just immediately I knew.

And I was backstage, I just had a match…I was like the one to tell.”

Source

Umm... so Sasha and Becky must be invisible to her than. Okay

I'm still not over her mentioning AJ as a fan favorite and ignoring the current girls. :worship::worship:

Everything she said was on point.

The NXT girls are coming up and WWE thinks we all know their stories. Charlotte has also mentioned that in interviews.

I would also be here for her to appeal on Total Divas, I don't really watch wags. 

11 minutes ago, shameronstar said:

Umm... so Sasha and Becky must be invisible to her than. Okay

She said she hasn't watched in a while, but if you watch the video and take in the context, what I think she's trying to say is that with the models/AJ you got to see them start from scratch and evolve and she feels like it was easier for fans to identify with that. She's not out of line. @Shoaib. has said this a lot, but these days with NXT the talents come in with expectations and if you don't live up to the hype on the main roster, it's rough waters ahead. It does kinda feel less organic and more people just feeding into the NXT hype.

KELLY KELLY FUCKING PREACHING :cry:

"THEY'RE SHYING AWAY FROM THE ERA I WAS APART OF - THE MODELS"

Omg she hit the nail right on the head. :skull: 

Her TD Cross over & WAGS idea lowkey slayed. 

I don't even know about the Test story, I just know they dated and he passed. Can someone explain? :crying: 

1 minute ago, Travis Mendes said:

KELLY KELLY FUCKING PREACHING :cry:

"THEY'RE SHYING AWAY FROM THE ERA I WAS APART OF - THE MODELS"

Omg she hit the nail right on the head. :skull: 

Her TD Cross over & WAGS idea lowkey slayed. 

I don't even know about the Test story, I just know they dated and he passed. Can someone explain? :crying: 

I don't know all the details, but I think what she said is basically all there is to tell. I know that when she won the title, you see her pointing to the sky and shouting him out. I think he was her first love.

(It is kinda skeevy that she was like 17/18 though and he was like in his 30s, but I won't get into that :skull: )

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

She said she hasn't watched in a while, but if you watch the video and take in the context, what she's trying to say is that with the models/AJ you got to see them start from scratch and evolve and she feels like it was easier for fans to identify with that. She's not out of line. @Shoaib. has said this a lot, but these days with NXT the talents come in with expectations and if you don't live up to the hype on the main roster, it's rough waters ahead. It does kinda feel less organic and more people just feeding into the NXT hype.

To add onto this, they were doing a great job with Becky and I feel like that's why her reactions have grown tremendously but are they ever going to pull the trigger on her? Nope, because Sasha and co. were bigger in NXT and to them that equates to being big on the main roster. :skull: 

I appreciated the girls starting from scratch whether it be valet, backstage interviewer or even a dancer and blossoming into a competent in-ring performer. This era is missing this completely. 

Just now, Mariah. said:

I don't know all the details, but I think what she said is basically all there is to tell. I know that when she won the title, you see her pointing to the sky and shouting him out. I think he was her first love.

(It is kinda skeevy that she was like 17/18 though and he was like in his 30s, but I won't get into that :skull: )

I remember that :cry:

I kinda wanna watch this full shoot. I love how she doesn't think she's too good for WWE/doesn't act brand new. She really punched the fuck out of them because they act as if her era doesn't exist, and she's the most popular divas from that time so it clearly irks her. I kiied when she said she enjoyed everything they did with her, the one min match era didn't phase ha the slightest :legend:  

1 minute ago, Willy said:

she's so iconic, wow I fucking love her :cry: my holy trinity could not be more flawless :cry: 

the way i gasped when she said models, she's WOKE :cry:

most of these wrestlers beat around the push and say "diva search times" or like "guest host"

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

the way i gasped when she said models, she's WOKE :cry:

most of these wrestlers beat around the push and say "diva search times" or like "guest host"

Queen knowing how to get the gays gasping and the smarks BOTHERED, the true face of the model era :cry: