Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Kelly Kelly Shades Current WWE Womens Division

3 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

tumblr_o8mf0qwecd1vtcml7o3_250.gif

When she said " Models". Kelly needs to return in time for Survivor Series so we can have Team Models Versus Team Wrestlers, and so they can book her to win with a Victory Roll on Sasha. I'm so ready they need to book it.:worship:

I wish this would happen irl and not only in my dreams. Eve, Kelly, AJ, Nikki and Naomi vs Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley and Paige in a smark city like Chicago, woooo the fucking atmosphere 

:cry: 

• Replies 98
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She said she hasn't watched in a while, but if you watch the video and take in the context, what I think she's trying to say is that with the models/AJ you got to see them start from scratch and evolv

“They’re putting a lot more focus on the women too, but I feel like they’re shying away from the era of what I was, of the models… Shying away from what, though? 30-second matches? Clusterfuck no

She didn't lie. There is no clear heroine/babyface. They build up Becky, only to leave her laying & crying right after she says that she wants to be a role model. What lesson does that send to all

I'm always torn with her because when I see clips of her now she slays me and I start stanning but then I go back and watch her during WWE and its unbearable. :icant:

Anywho, I only watched the clip Mariah posted but she's completely right about no one fan favorite. There's no Lita, Trish, Mickie, or AJ and not having a main focus girl is really taking away from the division. I really don't see any of the current main roster girls getting to that position so unless they come in with a big signing I have very little hope for any improvement in the division. 

On 6/24/2016 at 0:45 PM, AlexThaProduct said:

LMFAO at Kelly Kelly TUGGING Sasha's loosely sewn in weave right off! :laycry: I'm frothing for Sasha to comment on ha and say something problematic let me feud them quick in my universe mode omg

omg and we know saucer is gonna be perched on tumblr writing an essay, i hope she gets punched by barbie fans

Sasha's fans are like programmed to whine every time someone mentions her name and it's not connotated with lauding praise, it's kind of embarrassing. I knew KK wasn't going to shade her like they made it sound, and she didn't lie. They have no plans to push Becky despite her being likable and Sasha is never on TV despite being cleared for a month before her storyline began and being the "face" of the division in terms of branding. They don't promote Charlotte in the same fashion they did AJ or Nikki. :shrug: 

I only watched the video of her talking about the girls. She clearly has no idea what she's talking about since she admitted she's not even watched it in a while...

If she was happy with 30 second matches then good for her but she never cared about the 'wrestling' aspect anyway. As for fan favourites, as mentioned Sasha and Becky are rooted for like crazy amongst the crowds. Sometimes Paige too. I don't understand why she even chose to give an answer to that question when she's clearly never kept up with the product.

13 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Sasha's fans are like programmed to whine every time someone mentions her name and it's not connotated with lauding praise, it's kind of embarrassing. I knew KK wasn't going to shade her like they made it sound, and she didn't lie. They have no plans to push Becky despite her being likable and Sasha is never on TV despite being cleared for a month before her storyline began and being the "face" of the division in terms of branding. They don't promote Charlotte in the same fashion they did AJ or Nikki. :shrug: 

Who's complaining? Or were you referring to the Twitter stans, as if every Twitter fan base doesn't "whine" at the most slightest of things. :curious: 

“They’re putting a lot more focus on the women too, but I feel like they’re shying away from the era of what I was, of the models…

Shying away from what, though? 30-second matches? Clusterfuck non-title WrestleMania matches that didn't matter? Permanent residence on the death slot? No merch for any of the women?

I don’t really feel like there’s a fan favorite girl right now. And I don’t feel like there really has been...sorry I probably am speaking out of turn..but like AJ was a fav, and you know what I mean, now, right now, I don’t feel like there’s somebody that the crowd can get behind.”

tumblr_o29gemQViA1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I stan Kween Kelly, but this obviously uninformed LIE. :rot:

I kinda agree with her but then I don't. There is definitely a fan favorite right now in Sasha and Bayley whom you can compare in the same light as AJ. However, I do agree with her on the whole being able to watch models grow week after week, as opposed to now them being in NXT 3 years and by the time they're on the MR they wrestle like vets. So I see where she's coming from but she did lie with that one statement. :newspaper:

kelly is right she hasn't watched in a while could be a month or two i know she saw WM and probably watched a little bit after where Sasha was MIA. Honestly if there was a poll right now you wouldnt have a clear winner of who the favorite diva is and that's what we are lacking someone who everyone loves no matter what and I'm sorry i like sasha and everything but until she learns how to keep hush and appear on programming it's not her. 

i.e. we've had Mickie, Kelly, AJ, Candice, Torrie 

2 hours ago, Logan Von Erich said:

“They’re putting a lot more focus on the women too, but I feel like they’re shying away from the era of what I was, of the models…

Shying away from what, though? 30-second matches? Clusterfuck non-title WrestleMania matches that didn't matter? Permanent residence on the death slot? No merch for any of the women?

I don’t really feel like there’s a fan favorite girl right now. And I don’t feel like there really has been...sorry I probably am speaking out of turn..but like AJ was a fav, and you know what I mean, now, right now, I don’t feel like there’s somebody that the crowd can get behind.”

tumblr_o29gemQViA1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I stan Kween Kelly, but this obviously uninformed LIE. :rot:

Tbh the only thing that has changed is merchandising. You could've swapped the MITB match in with anything from Kelly's peak year and it'd be hard to tell the difference. 

Last time she watched, Sasha was probably heel or not on TV. It's kinda wrong to insinuate someone is a clear cut face/hero of the division when the faces that are on TV aren't pushed and the one that should be just gets new t-shirt designs per hospital visit. They were testing the waters with three other girls before Sasha came back; they're covering their bases.

She didn't lie. There is no clear heroine/babyface. They build up Becky, only to leave her laying & crying right after she says that she wants to be a role model. What lesson does that send to all these little girls they all claim to want to inspire? Sasha disappears for months & gets a prime match while the others carry the load for her, all because of NXT. People shit on K2 & the models, but the current women's champ had no interest in competing until 2012. Had K2 said that, she'd have been torn apart. I don't think you need to be a lifelong fan & good for Charlotte for falling in love with wrestling, like the models, just pointing out the double standard. I like Sasha, but there's no reason for me as a fan to tune in because the woman I am invested in will be left a crying mess to start a random storyline for Smarks who will shit on it anyway while the women get less & less time every week. /rant

Anywho, preach K2.