Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE, 90210 - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

zsKVHnT.png

loKX8fq.png

If you didn't already know, "WWE, 90210" is a role playing game that follows the lives of the wealthy students/socialites from Vincent Kennedy McMahon High School, located just outside the gated community named West Waters Estates (W.W.E.) in Beverly Hills, California.

Named after a powerful family with deep rooted history in the California state, Vincent Kennedy McMahon High School is the most prestigious and influential private school in the district. With the school year winding down, the students of VKMHS are looking for ways to end it with a bang. And with money seen as an object in this community, it shouldn't be a tall order.

-

qlPvsc7.png

1. This is mainly a roleplay for a kii. Understand that a lot of this is tongue-in-cheek, soap opera style scenarios. Have fun and try to make your scenes interesting.

2. Make the use of profanity actually mean something and don't go too crazy with it. Scenes of a graphic nature, whether violent or sexual, need to be left out or dialed back. Think of this as a Netflix series. If you know it'll be too racy/adult, put it under a spoiler/NSFW collapse tag.

3. Bolded characters = taken characters. Anyone else is fair game; if not, someone will let you know.

4. No original characters, maximum character limit is four.

5. For multi-person roleplay scenarios (i.e a party/bonfire, and the conversation extends to more than just two people), refer to a round robin like order of quoting, to keep the flow of roleplay continuous and for the conversation to proceed naturally. For example, if Kyle and I are roleplaying as Seth and AJ, and Shoaib wants to join in with Dean, Shoaib would a) PM either of us permission to join the roleplay (if not already invited into the convo), b) quote the person they asked for permission (with the person giving permission notifying the other person of the character's entry into the conversation with an OOC: tag) and c) work out an order of how the conversation will continue (i.e. I post, "tbc by Kyle" at the end, Kyle posts "tbc by Shoaib", and then Shoaib would post "tbc by Mariah", etc. until you have an order that works).

6. If you reply to someone and they go offline without informing you, wait at least one hour before you use the character to role-play with someone else. Always edit your response to the previous person too so they know not to reply to it when they come back online. This can be done by having your character leave or taking out the quote from the post so the new person you're about to roleplay with can just reply to that instead of you having to make a new post.

7. Never say a character that doesn't belong to you said or did something or is involved in something that you haven't ran by the owner of the character first. This includes long-term storylines and plot points within them. Only the owner of the character knows how their character would go about things and that is their decision to make, not yours, while storylines should be mutually agreed upon.

8. Please wait until your application is approved by me or @Shoaib. before you begin role playing. We reserve the right to decline any apps for reasons we will explain to you.

9. If your character is inactive without notice for more than two weeks, they will be made vacant.

-

wsuGvY3.png

TO BE DETERMINED

-

yyj94XG.png

Mascot: Eagles (School Colors: Red, White and Blue)

pYqiOIa.pngKI9fnof.png8pN8RjT.pngH09inA7.pngSxuCAAO.pngqGKRGjI.png6iydSNg.pngJwpSI84.pnghKhgj5Y.pngjp0Sp30.pngwoT2Lu1.pnggZ3mh1r.png

-

IuPoz8l.png

riXCP8O.pngHasNMha.pngUbcOD7h.pngriXCP8O.pngriXCP8O.pngQmtcuiW.png8xdRTRw.pngriXCP8O.png

• Mariah. featured, unfeatured, pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
      • Replies 1.2k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liv Morgan huffed annoyingly as she stood outside the large door, the blonde toying with her backwards snapback as her straightened blonde hair lead to her wearing her Nike sports bra just before she

_EmmalutionCooks_________________________________________________  •••      ♥ 11 likes    EmmalutionCooks Haii! Bubblezz ?? #fun #cooking #friendship #followtrain2016 SusanDashwood 

KELLY KELLY Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly

NIKKI BELLA

"Right there's good," Nikki's father, Ricardo Bella, directs the movers as they carefully set the white sofa in place. From behind them he spots Nikki desperately attempting to evade his eyesight and sneak out the front door.

"Please don't take up espionage as a career path," Ricardo quips to his daughter as he puts on his glasses, crosses his arms and examines her, wincing at her choice of attire. "Where are you going? Better yet, could you not find something more appropriate to wear?"

"Aren't gay men supposed to have taste," jokes Nikki as she looks down at her revealing white crocheted bikini top, bolo tie, denim cut off Daisy Dukes and white jelly sandals.

"My taste is a bit more tasteful," he groans.

"Come on, daddy. Are you really trying to censor me when I'm an empowered 21st century woman? What would... Madonna say to that," Nikki pleads to her father, hoping he'll buy what she's selling, sweetened with another stereotypical reference.

"Ha, really funny. Now you have 5 minutes to run upstairs and change."

"I can't wear a damn turtleneck to the beach! Do you not want me to have any semblance of human interaction with people my own age, despite the fact you made me move across the country, leaving my amazing and fruitful life behind? Besides, what do you think is gonna happen? Sex upon first meeting isn't even my style," she protests before feigning deep thought. "Now after a conversation..."

"Nicole..." he responds with a raised brow.

"Kidding! Now can you please let me go, Mother Gothel? It's the least you could do," begs Nikki in her raspy voice.

Ricardo rolls his eyes before replying to his daughter with his approval. "Fine. But I want you to text me or your step-father if you're staying out after dark, be home by midnight sharp, my credit card is off limits and the cars haven't arrived yet, so take an uber or the bus --- you are a woman of the 21st century, afterall," he says with a smirk and a wink before guiding the next piece of furniture into the house.

Elated, Nikki runs into her father's arms and gives him a big kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, daddy. Wish me luck!" She fluffs her loose curls, puts on another coat of nude lipstick and hurries out the front door, giving one of the more attractive movers her patent flirty smile on her way down the front steps.

As the warmth of the sun began to die down over Venice Beach, the pink and blue streaks of the sky bid farewell to the hectic workday and served as the sign of the arrival a whole ‘nother Californian animal—the LA night life.

Just a few blocks down from the oncoming commotion, off of Venice Boulevard, was the Midtown Shopping Center. While not the high-end luxury retailers that the pretentious and temporarily wealthy would more oftenly frequent, this little stop just a few streets down from the beach was the go-to place for teens; not excluding sneakerhead FINN BÁLOR.

The son of an Irishman was on his way to his bi-weekly stop at VANS SuperStore, the biggest place for the famous VANS shoes that constantly adorned beachgoers’ feets across America. Finn, quite the collector of the shoes, made it a point to pick up new kicks for him and his lads when he could.

Stepping out of his black Honda Civic, Finn adjusted the color of his gray polo, before reaching out of black jeans to answer his vibrating phone.

FINN BÁLOR

“Yo… whaaat? Ugh, yer such a baby." [snickers] "Ye, I told you I was gettin’ ye the Nylons...” [sigh] “Foine. Just don’t say I don’t do anythin’ fer ya, twerp. Boye.”

He hung up the phone, walked onto the sidewalk and into the VANS store, where the door bell dinged as he stepped inside. He began perusing the apparel, figuring he’d check it out while he was there.

TBC: @Willy

15 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

As the warmth of the sun began to die down over Venice Beach, the pink and blue streaks of the sky bid farewell to the hectic workday and served as the sign of the arrival a whole ‘nother Californian animal—the LA night life.

Just a few blocks down from the oncoming commotion, off of Venice Boulevard, was the Midtown Shopping Center. While not the high-end luxury retailers that the pretentious and temporarily wealthy would more oftenly frequent, this little stop just a few streets down from the beach was the go-to place for teens; not excluding sneakerhead FINN BÁLOR.

The son of an Irishman was on his way to his bi-weekly stop at VANS SuperStore, the biggest place for the famous VANS shoes that constantly adorned beachgoers’ feets across America. Finn, quite the collector of the shoes, made it a point to pick up new kicks for him and his lads when he could.

Stepping out of his black Honda Civic, Finn adjusted the color of his gray polo, before reaching out of black jeans to answer his vibrating phone.

FINN BÁLOR

“Yo… whaaat? Ugh, yer such a baby." [snickers] "Ye, I told you I was gettin’ ye the Nylons...” [sigh] “Foine. Just don’t say I don’t do anythin’ fer ya, twerp. Boye.”

He hung up the phone, walked onto the sidewalk and into the VANS store, where the door bell dinged as he stepped inside. He began perusing the apparel, figuring he’d check it out while he was there.

TBC: @Willy

Understaffed and occupied, Sami is finishing off the daily before-closing inventory in the back. He takes a quick look to the monitor on the table next to him and notices a costumer walking in. He groans as this has been happening all day and inventory needs to be finished by the end of the night. 

He writes a quick note on the note book to pick up where he left off. 

SAMI ZAYN.

"I better be getting a raise after today." he says under his breath as he walks towards the front in his black&white baseball tee, light-washed & slightly distressed jeans and white vans. 

"Hey, are you finding everything alright?" he says politely to the costumer who's back is turned, checking out a pair of VANS.

1 minute ago, Willy said:

Understaffed and occupied, Sami is finishing off the daily before-closing inventory in the back. He takes a quick look to the monitor on the table next to him and notices a costumer walking in. He groans as this has been happening all day and inventory needs to be finished by the end of the night. 

He writes a quick note on the note book to pick up where he left off. 

SAMI ZAYN.

"I better be getting a raise after today." he says under his breath as he walks towards the front in his black&white baseball tee, light-washed distressed jeans and white vans. 

"Hey, are you finding everything alright?" he says politely to the costumer who's back is turned. 

Finn turns his body to face the direction of the voice addressing him, meeting him with a courteous smile.

FINN BÁLOR

"Oi, hey. You wouldn't happen to have the Sk8-Hi's in the Hawaiian florals, would ye?"

5 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Finn turns his body to face the direction of the voice addressing him, meeting him with a courteous smile.

FINN BÁLOR

"Oi, hey. You wouldn't happen to have the Sk8-Hi's in the Hawaiian florals, would ye?"

SAMI ZAYN

"Unfortunately, we do not." Sami says without having to think much about it as he was just doing inventory. "...but we get our truck this Friday so we will likely have them by then, if you want to come back

He turns around slowly after giving him a smile, hoping that would get rid of the costumer so he could get back to work. 

8 minutes ago, Willy said:

SAMI ZAYN

"Unfortunately, we do not." Sami says without having to think much about it as he was just doing inventory. "...but we get our truck this Friday so we will likely have them by then, if you want to come back

He turns around slowly after giving him a smile, hoping that would get rid of the costumer so he could get back to work. 

He raises his eyebrows, imagining his friend's surprise at the development. He quickly thinks of a compromise.

FINN BÁLOR

"S'all good. I'm going to have a look around then, if you don't mind."

11 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

He raises his eyebrows, imagining his friend's surprise at the development. He quickly thinks of a compromise.

FINN BÁLOR

"S'all good. I'm going to have a look around then, if you don't mind."

SAMI ZAYN

"You do that. If you need anything just yell.... size 10." he says after quickly looking at the guy from head to toe.

Sami heads to the back and sits down to get back to inventory before noticing... the Sk8-Hi's in the Hawaiian florals right in front of him. He grabs the box of shoes and heads back to the front with an small grin on his face. 

"What size?" he asks.

NIKKI BELLA

Nikki -- now at Venice Beach -- pays the barista as he hands her her bubble tea. With her round gold lens sunglasses on, she turns around to scope out the scenery as she sips on her drink, zeroing in on a young, attractive blonde laying out on the sand, under the hot California sunshine. Hoping for a potential friend, she grabs her bag and walks over toward the bombshell, laying out a towel next to her.

"I hope this spot isn't taken."

TBC: @Blueberry

1 hour ago, Willy said:

SAMI ZAYN

"You do that. If you need anything just yell.... size 10." he says after quickly looking at the guy from head to toe.

Sami heads to the back and sits down to get back to inventory before noticing... the Sk8-Hi's in the Hawaiian florals right in front of him. He grabs the box of shoes and heads back to the front with an small grin on his face. 

"What size?" he asks.

Finn looks up from lackadaisically browsing the racks of backpacks to answer Sami's call.

FINN BÁLOR

"Need them 8's, brah."

9 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Finn looks up from lackadaisically browsing the racks of backpacks to answer Sami's call.

FINN BÁLOR

"Need them 8's, brah."

Sami looks down at the box of shoes to check the size before handing it over. 

SAMI ZAYN. 

"You're in luck. This is the last pair."

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA

Nikki -- now at Venice Beach -- pays the barista as he hands her her bubble tea. With her round gold lens sunglasses on, she turns around to scope out the scenery as she sips on her drink, zeroing in on a young, attractive blonde laying out on the sand, under the hot California sunshine. Hoping for a potential friend, she grabs her bag and walks over toward the bombshell, laying out a towel next to her.

"I hope this spot isn't taken."

TBC: @Blueberry

KELLY KELLY

Kelly opens her eyes and sees a buxom brunette standing in front in the beaming sunlight. Being the charitable queen that she is, Kelly flashes her million dollar smile and made a motion with her arm to let Nikki know that the spot was open. "Oh! You're good, girlie! You can take a seat by me!" While Nikki was getting her spot set up, Kelly beings to think up of some icebreaker questions. Of course, Kelly picks the most common go-to one... "So who did your boobs? They're sitting pretty!"

TBC: @Mariah.

As the moon rose and gave way to another Beverly Hills night, the rich kids were out and about, ready to play on another school-less summer night. Among them is MIKE MIZANIN, son of the CEO of Connected Communications, Melissa Mizanin. Deciding to spend this week out on the town on a shopping spree, he rides around in his Audi with his boo Maryse, drinking in their good fortune and the comfortable climate.

Pulling into Maryse's favorite clothing store in Rodeo Drive, the two parlay their usual scheme into finding parking-- finding a valet they haven't lied to, and telling them that Mike requested for his vehicle to be parked on the OTHER side of the street, handing the employee his rigged key and having an unsuspecting stranger's car unlocked and driven out of sight. Once Miz comfortably settled into the parking spot, he and Maryse exit the car.

As they approach the store, Miz strikes up conversation.

THE MIZ

"Babe, what should I caption one of these pics I snapped of us at that last red light? 'Out with my boo thang', 'Babe just looks so good in her dress, heart-eye emoji' or 'Luckiest man on the planet'? My publicist told me that I should try the more sincere route so people will care more about our relationship rather than just how you look." 

TBC: @Travis Mendes

14 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

KELLY KELLY

Kelly opens her eyes and sees a buxom brunette standing in front in the beaming sunlight. Being the charitable queen that she is, Kelly flashes her million dollar smile and made a motion with her arm to let Nikki know that the spot was open. "Oh! You're good, girlie! You can take a seat by me!" While Nikki was getting her spot set up, Kelly beings to think up of some icebreaker questions. Of course, Kelly picks the most common go-to one... "So who did your boobs? They're sitting pretty!"

NIKKI BELLA

As Nikki laid down beside her, she was caught off guard by how blunt the girl was. Who asks about someone's breasts before even getting a name? Is this what everyone in California was like? She hesitates before answering honestly, suddenly nervous about her first interaction in a whole new state.

"His name was Dr. Kelly, I believe? My family doctor recommended him to me while he was doing a stint in Manhattan, where I'm from. I had to make up this boring speech to my father about being insecure and not feeling like a complete woman without larger breasts, which he fortunately bought," Nikki chuckles as she reminisces. "The name's Nicole by the way, but you can call me Nikki."

13 minutes ago, Willy said:

Sami looks down at the box of shoes to check the size before handing it over. 

SAMI ZAYN. 

"You're in luck. This is the last pair."

He grins from ear to ear.

FINN BÁLOR

"Thank you so much."

He receives the box of shoes from Sami, and follows him up towards the counter to pay.

"How long have ye been workin' here, if I might ask?"

3 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

He grins from ear to ear.

FINN BÁLOR

"Thank you so much."

He receives the box of shoes from Sami, and follows him up towards the counter to pay.

"How long have ye been workin' here, if I might ask?"

He starts typing up his employee ID on the computer and later scans the barcode on the box of shoes. 

SAMI ZAYN

"About six months. Though after today it feels like a decade." he says in a rather serious tone. 

1 minute ago, Willy said:

He starts typing up his employee ID on the computer and later scans the barcode on the box of shoes. 

SAMI ZAYN

"About six months. Though after today it feels like a decade." he says in a rather serious tone. 

FINN BÁLOR

"Ohhh. I never seen ya out on the floor, s'all. And I think the people here are a little toired of see'n me around, haha. Rough day?"

8 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

FINN BÁLOR

"Ohhh. I never seen ya out on the floor, s'all. And I think the people here are a little toired of see'n me around, haha. Rough day?"

SAMI ZAYN

"My school schedule and work schedule have a very hard time getting along so I tend to call out a lot. That or I'm in the back doing inventory." he lets out a slightly sarcastic smile. 

"My store manager decided it would be a good idea to leave me alone to take care of the whole store, no biggie. It'll be 65$"

5 minutes ago, Willy said:

SAMI ZAYN

"My school schedule and work schedule have a very hard time getting along so I tend to call out a lot. That or I'm in the back doing inventory." he lets out a slightly sarcastic smile. 

"It'll be 65$"

He swipes his card, breaking eye contact with Sami. As he reads the message on the screen, he continues to speak.

FINN BÁLOR

"Well, I, uh... hope things work out for ye, man."

His eyes return to Sami's, with a smirk.

"It is summer after all, don't wanna work yerself too hard."

g o d damn it willy

21 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

As the moon rose and gave way to another Beverly Hills night, the rich kids were out and about, ready to play on another school-less summer night. Among them is MIKE MIZANIN, son of the CEO of Connected Communications, Melissa Mizanin. Deciding to spend this week out on the town on a shopping spree, he rides around in his Audi with his boo Maryse, drinking in their good fortune and the comfortable climate.

Pulling into Maryse's favorite clothing store in Rodeo Drive, the two parlay their usual scheme into finding parking-- finding a valet they haven't lied to, and telling them that Mike requested for his vehicle to be parked on the OTHER side of the street, handing the employee his rigged key and having an unsuspecting stranger's car unlocked and driven out of sight. Once Miz comfortably settled into the parking spot, he and Maryse exit the car.

As they approach the store, Miz strikes up conversation.

THE MIZ

"Babe, what should I caption one of these pics I snapped of us at that last red light? 'Out with my boo thang', 'Babe just looks so good in her dress, heart-eye emoji' or 'Luckiest man on the planet'? My publicist told me that I should try the more sincere route so people will care more about our relationship rather than just how you look." 

TBC: @Travis Mendes

The French-Canadian Beauty known as Maryse linked arms with her boyfriend as the two walk towards the clothing store, her matte brown trench coat swaying in the wind as she clutches her white Céline purse closer to her figure. Various murmurs and gasps are heard as the two rich kids strut past a group of local teens, Maryse grinning and twinkling her fingers towards them as they call out her name.

MARYSE OUELLET

"EH?! Boo thang?! C'mon, z'at has to be a joke. I am not a thang, monsieur." Maryse halts, allowing The Miz to open the large glass door for her since the slightest bit of hard work would irritate her. "If you valued your large following as much as I did, you'd come across more.. what's the word? -- Ah, naturel."

Just now, Elusive Poster said:

He swipes his card, breaking eye contact with Sami. As he reads the message on the screen, he continues to speak.

FINN BÁLOR

"Well, I, uh... hope things work out for ye, man."

His eyes return to Sami's, with a smirk.

"It is summer after all, don't wanna work yerself too hard."

SAMI ZAYN 

"Yeah, it might be too late for that.

He rips off the receipt and puts it inside the bag, along with the Vans.

3 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

The French-Canadian Beauty known as Maryse linked arms with her boyfriend as the two walk towards the clothing store, her matte brown trench coat swaying in the wind as she clutches her white Céline purse closer to her figure. Various murmurs and gasps are heard as the two rich kids strut past a group of local teens, Maryse grinning and twinkling her fingers towards them as they call out her name.

MARYSE OUELLET

"EH?! Boo thang?! C'mon, z'at has to be a joke. I am not a thang, monsieur." Maryse halts, allowing The Miz to open the large glass door for her since the slightest bit of hard work would irritate her. "If you valued your large following as much as I did, you'd come across more.. what's the word? -- Ah, naturel."

THE MIZ

"...Right then, Option C it is."

He whips out his phone to update his Instagram feed with the caption and picture of choice, showing Maryse looking out into the California sunset while an incensed man weaving through traffic flips them off in the background. He follows Maryse through the store, allowing her to browse through the collection of fine women's apparel.

5 minutes ago, Willy said:

SAMI ZAYN 

"Yeah, it might be too late for that.

He rips off the receipt and puts it inside the bag, along with the Vans.

Finn frowns, not wanting to have bothered the man any further.

FINN BÁLOR

"Uh... if it makes any difference, I think you did a pretty foine job in helping me find what I was lookin' fer so... thank you so much, man."

He takes the bag.

57 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA

As Nikki laid down beside her, she was caught off guard by how blunt the girl was. Who asks about someone's breasts before even getting a name? Is this what everyone in California was like? She hesitates before answering honestly, suddenly nervous about her first interaction in a whole new state.

"His name was Dr. Kelly, I believe? My family doctor recommended him to me while he was doing a stint in Manhattan, where I'm from. I had to make up this boring speech to my father about being insecure and not feeling like a complete woman without larger breasts, which he fortunately bought," Nikki chuckles as she reminisces. "The name's Nicole by the way, but you can call me Nikki."

KELLY KELLY

Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly thinks that this newfound friendship must be fate, a Parent Trap tea but without the bloodline. "Oh my god! I think my father is the one who gave you new boobies! How crazy is that!?" Kelly leaned up off her Chanel blanket with excitement, but she quickly calmed down once she saw Nikki's reaction."I'm sorry! I get excited real easily. Oh, my name is Kelly by the way!" She takes a deep sigh as Kelly know she had to explain her ridiculous name. "I know! That means my name is Kelly Kelly. You see, a nurse accidentally put my last name twice on my birth certificate... and now I bet you're wondering why my parents didn't change it. It's a long story..."

1 minute ago, Elusive Poster said:

THE MIZ

"...Right then, Option C it is."

He whips out his phone to update his Instagram feed with the caption and picture of choice, showing Maryse looking out into the California sunset while an incensed man weaving through traffic flips them off in the background. He follows Maryse through the store, allowing her to browse through the collection of fine women's apparel.

Maryse slicks her platinum blonde locks to one side, winking at The Miz with a smirk on her lips. Shoving her purse in his arms to carry, she begins wondering around the store, eyeing down the fancy clothing on display - which of course she could afford due to her step-fathers credit card being with her at all times. Maryse picks up an expensive matte colored outfit, placing it on her figure as she eyes herself down in the mirror. 

MARYSE OUELLET

"How does z'is look, baby? It totally goes with my Instagram aesthetic, oh mon dieu! I'm trying to show off as much skin as possible z'is season, before all the trends fade. I've noticed z'at for some odd reason.. pictures of me in bikini's get the most likes!"

• Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic
      • Mariah. pinned this topic
      • Mariah. unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. locked this topic
      • Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic