Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE, 90210 - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

Maryse slicks her platinum blonde locks to one side, winking at The Miz with a smirk on her lips. Shoving her purse in his arms to carry, she begins wondering around the store, eyeing down the fancy clothing on display - which of course she could afford due to her step-fathers credit card being with her at all times. Maryse picks up an expensive matte colored outfit, placing it on her figure as she eyes herself down in the mirror. 

MARYSE OUELLET

"How does z'is look, baby? It totally goes with my Instagram aesthetic, oh mon dieu! I'm trying to show off as much skin as possible z'is season, before all the trends fade. I've noticed z'at for some odd reason.. pictures of me in bikini's get the most likes!"

He approaches Maryse from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist.

THE MIZ

"That's so strange, Mo... I mean, what with you being the hottest girl on this side of Calabasas, not to mention being the most beautiful girl in all of VKM... I mean, if I was a thirsty rat with an Instagram, I'd be liking every and all of your pictures, scantily-clad or not! And low and behold, I still do!"

He straightens up his posture, making eye contact with Maryse through the mirror.

"And do you wanna know why? It's because that no matter how much time we spend together, there's nothing I want more than to give my girl everything she wants. Whether it's designer shoes, fresh-off-the-runway style, gourmet dinners or the most fleeting of social media approval, you deserve it all. You're just too sexy not to be spoiled."

He moves his mouth close to her lips and begins whispering 'sweet nothings' in her ear, more resemblant of baby talk than anything else.

• Replies 1.2k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liv Morgan huffed annoyingly as she stood outside the large door, the blonde toying with her backwards snapback as her straightened blonde hair lead to her wearing her Nike sports bra just before she

_EmmalutionCooks_________________________________________________  •••      ♥ 11 likes    EmmalutionCooks Haii! Bubblezz ?? #fun #cooking #friendship #followtrain2016 SusanDashwood 

KELLY KELLY Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly

10 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Finn frowns, not wanting to have bothered the man any further.

FINN BÁLOR

"Uh... if it makes any difference, I think you did a pretty foine job in helping me find what I was lookin' fer so... thank you so much, man."

He takes the bag.

Sami lets out a small smile. 

SAMI ZAYN

"It's my job!" he says, as the guy walks away and takes a look at his rear end. "Yeah, no problem at all."

Sami stares off into the distance for a minute before snapping out of it and raising up his arm to look at his watch, noticing that its later than he thought. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" he rushes to the back ad rips out a piece of paper from his notebook. 

"INVENTORY NOT DONE. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING. WILL FINISH FIRST THING TOMORROW.

He closes the back door and grabs his belongings after making sure that everything is turned off and closed appropriately. He then locks the front doors and storms off before missing the 10:30 bus. 

FIN.

23 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

KELLY KELLY

Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly thinks that this newfound friendship must be fate, a Parent Trap tea but without the bloodline. "Oh my god! I think my father is the one who gave you new boobies! How crazy is that!?" Kelly leaned up off her Chanel blanket with excitement, but she quickly calmed down once she saw Nikki's reaction."I'm sorry! I get excited real easily. Oh, my name is Kelly by the way!" She takes a deep sigh as Kelly know she had to explain her ridiculous name. "I know! That means my name is Kelly Kelly. You see, a nurse accidentally put my last name twice on my birth certificate... and now I bet you're wondering why my parents didn't change it. It's a long story..."

TBC: @Mariah.

NIKKI BELLA

"Don't worry about it, hun," Nikki snickers at her new acquaintance. "I think Kelly Kelly is way cute, anyway. It's weird how small of a world we live in, though. Did you grow up in California?"

As Kelly begins to divulge more information about herself, Nikki is distracted when she spots a tall figure with long dark hair, and an exquisite physique, walk up on the shore with his surfboard. She stares at the perfect image of water dripping from his hair onto his tight wetsuit and her widened eyes follow him as he walks toward a Jeep, tosses his surfboard in the back and begins to peel off his attire, revealing his deeply carved abs and chest.

Taryn Terrell:

Taryn groaned as she looked at all the luggage that was still packed inside her car. After a two day long drive from her old home in Texas, Taryn was in no condition to unload her car herself. However her parents only paid the moving people to help them, so Taryn was on her own. She grabbed one bag from the boot of her car only for the rest of them to come tumbling down onto the sidewalk. Taryn dropped her head and tried to avoid the gaze of all her new neighbors that were alerted by the crash. She was so utterly embarrassed but at this point she didn't even have the energy to care. Getting down onto her hands and knees Taryn started to collect some of the items that had fallen from her bag,

TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

28 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA

"Don't worry about it, hun," Nikki snickers at her new acquaintance. "I think Kelly Kelly is way cute, anyway. It's weird how small of a world we live in, though. Did you grow up in California?"

As Kelly begins to divulge more information about herself, Nikki is distracted when she spots a tall figure with long dark hair, and an exquisite physique, walk up on the shore with his surfboard. She stares at the perfect image of water dripping from his hair onto his tight wetsuit and her widened eyes follow him as he walks toward a Jeep, tosses his surfboard in the back and begins to peel off his attire, revealing his deeply carved abs and chest.

KELLY KELLY

As Kelly was finishing the story about her kooky name and her home life here in California. She noticed Nikki was looking off into the distance. Kelly grins as she can't really blame her. Not only was her stories a bit draining, but she sees that her new bff has her sights locked onto the crossfit king, Seth Rollins. "You okay, girl?" Kelly smiles, knowing exactly what's distracting her.. Seth's perfectly tanned body glistening in the California sun. His flowing ebony black locks resting on his bulging traps. His wetsuit gripping his thick, muscular thighs! Kelly instantly grabs her spray bottle from the beach bag and douses herself with cold water.. and then gives Nikki a little spritz in the face.  "I know, girl. That Seth Rollins gets everybody aroused."

5 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Taryn Terrell:

Taryn groaned as she looked at all the luggage that was still packed inside her car. After a two day long drive from her old home in Texas, Taryn was in no condition to unload her car herself. However her parents only paid the moving people to help them, so Taryn was on her own. She grabbed one bag from the boot of her car only for the rest of them to come tumbling down onto the sidewalk. Taryn dropped her head and tried to avoid the gaze of all her new neighbors that were alerted by the crash. She was so utterly embarrassed but at this point she didn't even have the energy to care. Getting down onto her hands and knees Taryn started to collect some of the items that had fallen from her bag,

TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

Alicia Fox

Alicia is all smiles as she walks with a cake down the block to introduce herself to her new neighbor. When she reaches to the house of the new neighbor, she sees a girl picking up stuff off the floor. She still holds the cake and lightly jogs to her. "Hey girl, you need some help?" She puts the cake down on top of a car and goes to help Taryn.

10 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

KELLY KELLY

As Kelly was finishing the story about her kooky name and her home life here in California. She noticed Nikki was looking off into the distance. Kelly grins as she can't really blame her. Not only was her stories a bit draining, but she sees that her new bff has her sights locked onto the crossfit king, Seth Rollins. "You okay, girl?" Kelly smiles, knowing exactly what's distracting her.. Seth's perfectly tanned body glistening in the California sun. His flowing ebony black locks resting on his bulging traps. His wetsuit gripping his thick, muscular thighs! Kelly instantly grabs her spray bottle from the beach bag and douses herself with cold water.. and then gives Nikki a little spritz in the face.  "I know, girl. That Seth Rollins gets everybody aroused."

NIKKI BELLA

Nikki giggles following the spray to her face.

"I'm in awe," she confesses as she blushes at her behavior and thoughts, moreso when 'Seth' turns around to grab his towel, revealing his high, round, tight ass sitting in his gear. "You know him?"

17 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

He approaches Maryse from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist.

THE MIZ

"That's so strange, Mo... I mean, what with you being the hottest girl on this side of Calabasas, not to mention being the most beautiful girl in all of VKM... I mean, if I was a thirsty rat with an Instagram, I'd be liking every and all of your pictures, scantily-clad or not! And low and behold, I still do!"

He straightens up his posture, making eye contact with Maryse through the mirror.

"And do you wanna know why? It's because that no matter how much time we spend together, there's nothing I want more than to give my girl everything she wants. Whether it's designer shoes, fresh-off-the-runway style, gourmet dinners or the most fleeting of social media approval, you deserve it all. You're just too sexy not to be spoiled."

He moves his mouth close to her lips and begins whispering 'sweet nothings' in her ear, more resemblant of baby talk than anything else.

MARYSE OUELLET

"Aw, baby! I can truly say z'at you make me the happiest girl ever. Can you believe it's already been a year? It feels like just yesterday you were sending me love notes, and purposely leaking them so the media could write about you.. AHAHAHAAHAHAHA! You are so handsome -- sexy, and.. privileged to be dating me, Mike! I know z'at you know you know z'at." She pauses after confusing herself, giggling as The Miz continues to whisper into her ear. "We're the IT COUPLE. Who else can compare?"

She pecks him on the cheek before tossing the outfit into his arms for him to purchase, strutting off to continue her shopping spree. The blonde approaches the lingerie section of the store, smiling towards him as gestures towards a white lace bra and panties set.

"You know what I love about you? You always keep me satisfied. Whether it be with your credit card, or your.. ami d'épaisseur!"

6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia is all smiles as she walks with a cake down the block to introduce herself to her new neighbor. When she reaches to the house of the new neighbor, she sees a girl picking up stuff off the floor. She still holds the cake and lightly jogs to her. "Hey girl, you need some help?" She puts the cake down on top of a car and goes to help Taryn.

Taryn Terrell

Taryn stands up still looking at the floor "Oh yes why thank *Taryn looks up* yoooooooooooh' Taryn squeaks before jumping back startled and dropping all of the stuff she picked up. 

5 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

MARYSE OUELLET

"Aw, baby! I can truly say z'at you make me the happiest girl ever. Can you believe it's already been a year? It feels like just yesterday you were sending me love notes, and purposely leaking them so the media could write about you.. AHAHAHAAHAHAHA! You are so handsome -- sexy, and.. privileged to be dating me, Mike! I know z'at you know you know z'at." She pauses after confusing herself, giggling as The Miz continues to whisper into her ear. "We're the IT COUPLE. Who else can compare?"

She pecks him on the cheek before tossing the outfit into his arms for him to purchase, strutting off to continue her shopping spree. The blonde approaches the lingerie section of the store, smiling towards him as gestures towards a white lace bra and panties set.

"You know what I love about you? You always keep me satisfied. Whether it be with your credit card, or your.. ami d'épaisseur!"

He smugly grins, taking pleasure in the verbal seduction that Maryse was oh so good at.

THE MIZ

"Ohhh, you know I do, babe. That's just how I want it. There's nothing hotter to me than a woman that's been take care of."

He observes the lingerie set, licking his lips at the thought of Maryse in it.

"You like that one, huh? White? I think you'd look great in it... I think you'd look great in any color, white, black, wine, nude... Go ahead, baby. Take whatever you like. Daddy's got you covered."

A small yawn escapes Sami as he walks up to his small, noble home taking out his keys out of his pockets. He walks in and sees his mom, Victoria Zayn-Steen, preparing the dinner table. 

SAMI ZAYN

"A hot dinner at midnight? Seriously, what would I do without you?" he says after a sigh of relief, greeting her with a kiss on her cheek. 

"Well, really this is just for me since I spent the day working." she says jokingly. "Just kidding, sit down, I made your favorite.

Sami drops his bag on the floor and heads over to the dinner table. 

"How was your day, honey?" she asks as she serves his food. 

"Awful. Steve left me all alone today so I had to take care of the whole store by myself. This guy came in though which kind of made the day feel more.. bearable." he takes a sip of his water. 

"Is he gay?" she asked. 

"I don't know. He was very polite in a sweet way and that's something a lot of guys around here lack, so maybe? I only talked to him for about 10 minutes anyway.

"Hm, be careful with him. You know it's very complicated" she says with slight doubt. 

"Eh, its probably nothing. I don't have time for that anyway. School is right around he corner and I still haven't thought of a good physics project."

The two continue to eat and silence takes over the room. 

"Your grandfather called. He says he wants to have the family over soon for a cookout and before you ask, yes, Kevin is invited." she says after a moment. 

Sami groans. "That sounds awful."

"I'll let you know the day to make sure you have it off work!" she gets up from the dinner table, leaving Sami alone with his thoughts and an unfinished plate of Chicken Alfredo.

REAL FIN.

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA

Nikki giggles following the spray to her face.

"I'm in awe," she confesses as she blushes at her behavior and thoughts, moreso when 'Seth' turns around to grab his towel, revealing his high, round, tight ass as it sat in his gear. "You know him?"

KELLY KELLY

"We've dated... well, I gave him a blowjob at Maryse's birthday party back when we were in the 7th and 8th grade, but that practically meant we were serious, right!?... Now that I think about it, he always ignored me after that night.. hm." As Kelly thinks back into the past, she notices that Nikki continues to gaze over at the surfing stud. It's crystal clear that Nicole seriously has the hots for Seth and Kelly has decided to make it her mission to hook her new best fried with her dream man. "Look, I've heard Seth isn't seeing anybody. Maybe I can talk to some of my people and set you two up on a date!"

13 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Taryn Terrell

Taryn stands up still looking at the floor "Oh yes why thank *Taryn looks up* yoooooooooooh' Taryn squeaks before jumping back startled and dropping all of the stuff she picked up. 

Alicia Fox

Alicia not hearing Taryn's squeals continues to pick up Taryn's dropped items. "Sucks that your stuff fell on this hill. I wasn't able to get everything so you might have to drive down to Wilma and look the items you lost at shops down there. Really cool people." Alicia gets up and has her hands out looking for Taryn to take them. "Here you go, girl", Alicia says with a smile.

1 minute ago, Elusive Poster said:

He smugly grins, taking pleasure in the verbal seduction that Maryse was oh so good at.

THE MIZ

"Ohhh, you know I do, babe. That's just how I want it. There's nothing hotter to me than a woman that's been take care of."

He observes the lingerie set, licking his lips at the thought of Maryse in it.

"You like that one, huh? White? I think you'd look great in it... I think you'd look great in any color, white, black, wine, nude... Go ahead, baby. Take whatever you like. Daddy's got you covered."

"Riiiiaoooww!Maryse whispers as he sweet talks her, clawing the air in front of him. She laughs as he begins to shower her in compliments, biting down on her index finger with a hint of seduction glimmering in her eyes. Maryse pecks her lips aganist his, rubbing her nose aganist his softly. 

MARYSE OUELLET

"Honey you don't have to tell me you're covering it, because Daddy always has me covered!" She grins, sliding her hand into her pocket and quickly taking a Snapchat photo for her large social media following, captioning it " Posted ImageDADDYPosted Image" before hitting the arrow to post it on her story. "Mikey Boo you're going to need a haircut soon if you wan't to continue appearing on social media, because my publicist - the fat lady, Darla, mentioned that a lot of my followers have stated z'at z'ey are going to unfollow me if you don't!"

She shrugs her shoulders and begins walking towards the cash register.

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia not hearing Taryn's squeals continues to pick up Taryn's dropped items. "Sucks that your stuff fell on this hill. I wasn't able to get everything so you might have to drive down to Wilma and look the items you lost at shops down there. Really cool people." Alicia gets up and has her hands out looking for Taryn to take them. "Here you go, girl", Alicia says with a smile.

Taryn Terrell

Taryn forces a smile as she slowly, carefully reaches out to take all of her stuff without making physical contact with the woman across from her. "Thanks" she says as she puts her items down in her bag while making a mental note to have them all disinfected. "So are you a gardener or a housekeeper or something?"

1 minute ago, Blueberry said:

KELLY KELLY

"We've dated... well, I gave him a blowjob at Maryse's birthday party back when we were in the 7th and 8th grade, but that practically meant we were serious, right!?... Now that I think about it, he always ignored me after that night.. hm." As Kelly thinks back into the past, she notices that Nikki continues to gaze over at the surfing stud. It's crystal clear that Nicole seriously has the hots for Seth and Kelly has decided to make it her mission to hook her new best fried with her dream man. "Look, I've heard Seth isn't seeing anybody. Maybe I can talk to some of my people and set you two up on a date!"

NIKKI BELLA

Not one to do the chasing, Nikki opts to play it cool despite her blatant attraction and intrigue.

"No, it's okay. It's probably best I don't spend my summer wrapped up in some guy who just so happens to be your ex," she declines with a polite smile, almost immediately regretting turning down the offer. The sun begins to set as Nikki gazes upon his silhouette once more before he hops in his Jeep and drives off, ending what felt like a dream sequence.

11 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

"Riiiiaoooww!Maryse whispers as he sweet talks her, clawing the air in front of him. She laughs as he begins to shower her in compliments, biting down on her index finger with a hint of seduction glimmering in her eyes. Maryse pecks her lips aganist his, rubbing her nose aganist his softly. 

MARYSE OUELLET

"Honey you don't have to tell me you're covering it, because Daddy always has me covered!" She grins, sliding her hand into her pocket and quickly taking a Snapchat photo for her large social media following, captioning it " Posted ImageDADDYPosted Image" before hitting the arrow to post it on her story. "Mikey Boo you're going to need a haircut soon if you wan't to continue appearing on social media, because my publicist - the fat lady, Darla, mentioned that a lot of my followers have stated z'at z'ey are going to unfollow me if you don't!"

She shrugs her shoulders and begins walking towards the cash register.

THE MIZ

"What's that hag know? Fine, I guess... but only because you said so. I think I'll get a... pompadour. That's French, right? Yeah, I'll get a pompa-whatever, I'll post up-- with you, of course-- and become an icon in trendy men's hairstyles! I'll be on every Pinterest page in America!"

The two approach the cash register. The sales associate helping them vacantly greets the two, before scanning Maryse's various items.

"$5,182.58"

Miz pulls out his card to swipe, turning to Maryse as he does. 

"Sir your card was declined"

OOC: @Willy is the cashier

16 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Taryn Terrell

Taryn forces a smile as she slowly, carefully reaches out to take all of her stuff without making physical contact with the woman across from her. "Thanks" she says as she puts her items down in her bag while making a mental note to have them all disinfected. "So are you a gardener or a housekeeper or something?"

Alicia Fox

Alicia's happniess immediately turns to contempt as she knew where this was going. She frumps her shoulder and tilts her as she responds with:  "No... I'm not a gardner or a housekeeper, although I do garden to grow tomatoes and my other greens and fruits... But, you are new here aren't you? Welcome to the neighborhood. I live all the way up the hill, far away from most people because of all the acres of land my family and I have. Another indicator of my house is the golden gate with "FOX" on it that we recycled from melted gold my father bought during the stock market crash of 2008..." 

Alicia wanted to flaunt her status to let the girl know she wasn't "the help". She smiles again and straightens back up. "My name is Alicia Fox, yours?"

19 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

THE MIZ

"What's that hag know? Fine, I guess... but only because you said so. I think I'll get a... pompadour. That's French, right? Yeah, I'll get a pompa-whatever, I'll post up-- with you, of course-- and become an icon in trendy men's hairstyles! I'll be on every Pinterest page in America!"

The two approach the cash register. The sales associate helping them vacantly greets the two, before scanning Maryse's various items.

"$5,182.58"

Miz pulls out his card to swipe, turning to Maryse as he does. 

"Sir your card was declined"

OOC: @Willy is the cashier

About to reply to her boyfriend's hairstyle idea, Maryse heard the word 'declined' and paused, glancing at the cashier and doing a double take.

IgVkpc1.gif

MARYSE OUELLET

"EH, excusez-moi?! Come again, sir? No, no, YOU'RE DECLINED. Don't you ever tell my boyfriend he is declined, loser, okay?! You got z'at through your head?!" 

Maryse can feel her cheeks flushing a slight shade of red. She could already imagine the headlines slandering the "Mizryse" brand the two have worked so hard to promote on social media if news leaked that his card was declined. Snapping her fingers, Maryse turns to her boyfriend

"Baby, give this imbécile your other card!"

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA

Not one to do the chasing, Nikki opts to play it cool despite her blatant attraction and intrigue.

"No, it's okay. It's probably best I don't spend my summer wrapped up in some guy who just so happens to be your ex," she declines with a polite smile, almost immediately regretting turning down the offer. The sun begins to set as Nikki gazes upon his silhouette once more before he hops in his Jeep and drives off, ending what felt like a dream sequence.

KELLY KELLY

Kelly gave a polite smile back. She felt pretty gutted that Nikki turned down the offer as Neth would of been a cute couple. But alas, Kelly once again ruins something that could of been special with her damn promiscuity. Anyways, as Kelly was thinking about her unforgettable night with Seth, she had an epiphany. Her eyes widen as if she was Raven-Symone receiving a vision from the future. The guy she was slurping at Maryse's birthday had a circular red, white and blue tattoo that was a peaking out of his left sleeve. The circular tattoo looked a lot like the Pepsi logo, which meant... "Oh my god, Nikki! It was.. Phil! I can't.." Kelly had a disgusted look on her face as she couldn't believe that she would allow herself to pleasure that bully.. but that disgust quickly turns into happiness. "It was Phil Brooks, not Seth!" Kelly says as she grabs Nikki's hand. "That means you can get wrapped up in a guy who's NOT my ex!"

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Alicia Fox

Alicia's happniess immediately turns to contempt as she knew where this was going. She frumps her shoulder and tilts her as she responds with:  "No... I'm not a gardner or a housekeeper, although I do garden to grow tomatoes and my other greens and fruits... But, you are new here aren't you? Welcome to the neighborhood. I live all the way up the hill, far away from most people because of all the acres of land my family and I have. Also the golden gate with "FOX" on it that we recycled from melted gold my father bought during the stock market crash of 2008." 

Alicia wanted to flaunt her status to let the girl know she wasn't "the help". She smiles again and straightens back up. "My name is Alicia Fox, yours?"

Taryn Terrell

Taryn took a small step back, she had heard stories. "Oh Fox huh? My father used to shoot those all the time on our old property back in Texas. They were real pests.The little things thought they were slick but were never able to outsmart us Texans ... or our rifles" Taryn says with a smile. "I am Taryn Terrell." She instinctively extends her hand before quickly snatching it back into and awkward wave she hoped Alicia wouldn't notice. "My Daddy owns God's Green Oil Refinery and my Momma saves lives every Tuesday at 1:35pm on the Christian Lifestyle channel. We just moved down here to open up a new refinery." 

31 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

About to reply to her boyfriend's hairstyle idea, Maryse heard the word 'declined' and paused, glancing and the cashier and doing a double take.

IgVkpc1.gif

MARYSE OUELLET

"EH, excusez-moi?! Come again, sir? No, no, YOU'RE DECLINED. Don't you ever tell my boyfriend he is declined, loser, okay?! You got z'at through your head?!" 

Maryse can feel her cheeks flushing a slight shade of red. She could already imagine the headlines slandering the "Mizryse" brand the two have worked so hard to promote on social media if news leaked that his card was declined. Snapping her fingers, Maryse turns to her boyfriend

"Baby, give this imbécile your other card!"

An irritated Miz scoffs, playing off the ordeal.

THE MIZ

"Of course, even though I think this moron is a little bored with his life anyway and just wants to play a fancy trick on the computer to make the important people's lives as inconvenienced and miserable as his is!"

Offended, he pulls out his other card, and swipes. After a few moments of waiting with his hands on hips as he fumed under his breath, the cashier looks at the screen at replies.

"This one was declined as well..."

"YOU LISTEN HERE, BITTER VIRGIN! MY CARD WAS NOT DECLINED! OKAY?! I--"

"It says here that your card was declined on account of--"

ON ACCOUNT OF WHAT?! INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!? BECAUSE CLEARLY WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S NOT THE CA--

"On account of account gridlock. You have either had your identity stolen, stolen someone else's, or someone has gone in and locked your checking account."

"I DIDN'T STEAL ANYONE'S IDENTITY, SIR! AND TO BE HONEST, I THINK IT'S A LITTLE SAD THAT YOU'D GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO INSINUATE THAT I DON'T HAVE MONEY! THAT I NEED TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO STEAL SOMEONE'S IDENTITY OR THAT I WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO HAVE MY IDENTITY STOLEN! I KNOW YOU RETAIL FOLKS HAVE A PRETTY DREARY EXISTENCE, OKAY?! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SO DEPRAVED OF SOCIAL LIVES THAT YOU NEED ACT LIKE US, THE CUSTOMERS, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, ARE THE PROBLEM, WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S YOU THAT GO AROUND THROWING STONES BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO GET YOUR CAREERS OFF OF THE GROUND!

YOU DISGUST ME! I F***ING LOATHE YOU! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO?! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO?! I'M... I'M...

I'M GONNA CALL MY MOM!"

An incensed Miz flees the scene, running deeper into the store to find somewhere to hide, his face red with embarrassment and his eyes filling with tears. He settles into one of the men's changing rooms, shoving past attendants and locking himself in one of the stalls, as he folds into a ball.

4 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

Taryn Terrell

Taryn took a small step back, she had heard stories. "Oh Fox huh? My father used to shoot those all the time on our old property back in Texas. They were real pests.The little things thought they were slick but were never able to outsmart us Texans ... or our rifles" Taryn says with a smile. "I am Taryn Terrell." She instinctively extends her hand before quickly snatching it back into and awkward wave she hoped Alicia wouldn't notice. "My Daddy owns God's Green Oil Refinery and my Momma saves lives every Tuesday at 1:35pm on the Christian Lifestyle channel. We just moved down here to open up a new refinery." 

Alicia Fox

"Your father used to shoot Foxes, what? That is illegal under Texas law." Alicia looks disgu sted and her face cringes even more when she hears what Taryn's father does. "So are the lives your mom saving those little animals that environment is being destroyed due to your dad's greed?" Alicia puts her hand on her head as she grows annoyed.

22 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

KELLY KELLY

Kelly gave a polite smile back. She felt pretty gutted that Nikki turned down the offer as Neth would of been a cute couple. But alas, Kelly once again ruins something that could of been special with her damn promiscuity. Anyways, as Kelly was thinking about her unforgettable night with Seth, she had an epiphany. Her eyes widen as if she was Raven-Symone receiving a vision from the future. The guy she was slurping at Maryse's birthday had a circular red, white and blue tattoo that was a peaking out of his left sleeve. The circular tattoo looked a lot like the Pepsi logo, which meant... "Oh my god, Nikki! It was.. Phil! I can't.." Kelly had a disgusted look on her face as she couldn't believe that she would allow herself to pleasure that bully.. but that disgust quickly turns into happiness. "It was Phil Brooks, not Seth!" Kelly says as she grabs Nikki's hand. "That means you can get wrapped up in a guy who's NOT my ex!"

NIKKI BELLA

Nikki buries her face in her hands and begins to shake, overcome with hysterical laughter. "You know that super cliche saying: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship?" she remarks, wiping the tears from her eyes once she catches her breath. She rises to her feet and brushes the sand off her, as the two beach bodies decide to pack their things and make their way to Kelly's car, the sun sinking behind them.

Things on the west coast were off to a good start for Nikki and she looked forward to more adventures ahead, which Kelly continued to hype whilst inserting her key into the ignition of her Mercedes Benz convertible. They drive off as the thought of Seth continues to linger on the Nikki's mind.

Would it be wise to stay out of boy troubles in a foreign place? Absolutely. But Nikki couldn't help but be tempted.

fin.

16 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

An irritated Miz scoffs, playing off the ordeal.

THE MIZ

"Of course, even though I think this moron is a little bored with his life anyway and just wants to play a fancy trick on the computer to make the important people's lives as inconvenienced and miserable as his is!"

Offended, he pulls out his other card, and swipes. After a few moments of waiting with his hands on hips as he fumed under his breath, the cashier looks at the screen at replies.

"This one was declined as well..."

"YOU LISTEN HERE, BITTER VIRGIN! MY CARD WAS NOT DECLINED! OKAY?! I--"

"It says here that your card was declined on account of--"

ON ACCOUNT OF WHAT?! INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!? BECAUSE CLEARLY WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S NOT THE CA--

"On account of account gridlock. You have either had your identity stolen, stolen someone else's, or someone has gone in and locked your checking account."

"I DIDN'T STEAL ANYONE'S IDENTITY, SIR! AND TO BE HONEST, I THINK IT'S A LITTLE SAD THAT YOU'D GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO INSINUATE THAT I DON'T HAVE MONEY! THAT I NEED TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO STEAL SOMEONE'S IDENTITY OR THAT I WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO HAVE MY IDENTITY STOLEN! I KNOW YOU RETAIL FOLKS HAVE A PRETTY DREARY EXISTENCE, OKAY?! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SO DEPRAVED OF SOCIAL LIVES THAT YOU NEED ACT LIKE US, THE CUSTOMERS, THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, ARE THE PROBLEM, WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S YOU THAT GO AROUND THROWING STONES BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO GET YOUR CAREERS OFF OF THE GROUND!

YOU DISGUST ME! I F***ING LOATHE YOU! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO?! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO?! I'M... I'M...

I'M GONNA CALL MY MOM!"

An incensed Miz flees the scene, running deeper into the store to find somewhere to hide, his face red with embarrassment and his eyes filling with tears. He settles into one of the men's changing rooms, shoving past attendants and locking himself in one of the stalls, as he folds into a ball.

MARYSE OUELLET

The atmosphere quickly shifts, almost all of the customers in the store eyeing down Maryse and the sales associate. As the man behind the desk attempts to open his mouth to speak, Maryse flicks her manicured nails in his face, performing her signature claw to silence him. Taking a grip of a stack of promotional flyers on display, Maryse purposely tosses them into the air, letting them gently land onto the marble floor to make a mess. "CLEAN Z'AT UP!" 

Embarrassed and annoyed, Maryse storms over towards the dressing room her boyfriend has locked himself inside of.

"Daddy has it covered, right?!" Maryse mocks "Get the hell out of there and take me home!" 

• Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic
      • Mariah. pinned this topic
      • Mariah. unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. locked this topic
      • Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic