Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      WWE, 90210 - Campus and Community (RP Thread)


      Recommended Posts

      1 minute ago, Travis Mendes said:

      MARYSE OUELLET

      The atmosphere quickly shifts, almost all of the customers in the store eyeing down Maryse and the sales associate. As the man behind the desk attempts to open his mouth to speak, Maryse flicks her manicured nails in his face, performing her signature claw to silence him. Taking a grip of a stack of promotional flyers on display, Maryse purposely swings them into the floor, letting them gently land onto the marble floor to make a mess. "CLEAN Z'AT UP!" 

      Embarrassed and annoyed, Maryse storms over towards the dressing room her boyfriend has locked himself inside of.

      "Daddy has it covered, right?! Get the hell out of there and take me home!" 

      Maryse can feel her cheeks flushing a slight shade of red. She could already imagine the headlines slandering the "Mizryse" brand the two have worked so hard to promote on social media if news leaked that his card was declined. Snapping her fingers, Maryse turns to her boyfriend

      "God DAMN it, Mike! How many times have I told you that there is NO reason you two should be spending $5,000 dollars for no occasion whatsoever?! We are going to have a conversation about fiscal responsibility when you get home! Now get off your ass and take that poor girl home, this instant!"

      THE MIZ

      [weeps] "Yes, Mommy."

      He hangs up, and a dejected Miz emerges from the changing room stall, meeting an enraged Maryse.

      [bitterly] "Come on! And don't you dare say anything in the car or to the paps, or I'm going to get the guy that buys your followers to deactivate the accounts!"

      The two leave angrily, not looking at each other or anyone else as they stand at the center of attention in the store-- just not the kind of attention they'd been hoping for!

      fin.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Replies 1.2k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Popular Posts

      Liv Morgan huffed annoyingly as she stood outside the large door, the blonde toying with her backwards snapback as her straightened blonde hair lead to her wearing her Nike sports bra just before she

      _EmmalutionCooks_________________________________________________  •••      ♥ 11 likes    EmmalutionCooks Haii! Bubblezz ?? #fun #cooking #friendship #followtrain2016 SusanDashwood 

      KELLY KELLY Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly

      22 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

      Alicia Fox

      "Your father used to shoot Foxes, what? That is illegal under Texas law." Alicia looks disgu sted and her face cringes even more when she hears what Taryn's father does. "So are the lives your mom saving those little animals that environment is being destroyed due to your dad's greed?" Alicia puts her hand on her head as she grows annoyed.

      Taryn Terrell

      Taryn flinches as she gets ready to dial 911 and scream for help. After realizing that she wasn't struck, Taryn quickly readjusts and takes another small step back. There is now a good foot between her and Alicia.  "Oh no not you people. I was warned California would be filled with you. Look God would not have created this lovely lush Earth full of resources if he did not want us to mine it for all its worth. It's a simple and obvious fact. I appreciate you and your cause but you cannot argue with God's plan." Taryn smiles at Alicia. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

      Taryn Terrell

      Taryn flinches as she gets ready to dial 911 and scream for help. After realizing that she wasn't struck, Taryn quickly readjusts and takes another small step back. There is now a good foot between her and Alicia.  "Oh no not you people. I was warned California would be filled with you. Look God would not have created this lovely lush Earth full of resources if he did not want us to mine it for all its worth. It's a simple and obvious fact. I appreciate you and your cause but you cannot argue with God's plan." Taryn smiles at Alicia. 

      Alicia Fox

       Confused, Alicia tries to get clarifcation. "So you are hiding behind religion... to justify your father destroying our precious earth? This has to be a joke." Alicia walks over to the car and picks up the cake and walks back to Taryn. "I think I'm going to go, but I will be back and I will take down your father's evil and disgusting business."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

      Alicia Fox

       Confused, Alicia tries to get clarifcation. "So you are hiding behind religion... to justify your father destroying our precious earth? This has to be a joke." Alicia walks over to the car and picks up the cake and walks back to Taryn. "I think I'm going to go, but I will be back and I will take down your father's evil and disgusting business."

      Taryn Terell

      "Oh sweetie is that a threat? So you are a sinner? I knew it! It  isn't up to you to decide what you think is morally right, it is his decision what we do." Taryn points to the sky. "So now God is telling me to tell you to get off my property. I already told you what happens to dirty little foxes that overstay their welcome. Plus I'm sure you have a lamp to clean or lemon pledge to shop for." Taryn tilts her head and smirks before the words of god reverberate in her head *Love thy neighbor Taryn*. Taryn untilts before saying "I hope you have a lovely evening." She forces herself to grin at Fox.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      18 minutes ago, SummerTime said:

      Taryn Terell

      "Oh sweetie is that a threat? So you are a sinner? I knew it! It  isn't up to you to decide what you think is morally right, it is his decision what we do." Taryn points to the sky. "So now God is telling me to tell you to get off my property. I already told you what happens to dirty little foxes that overstay their welcome. Plus I'm sure you have a lamp to clean or lemon pledge to shop for." Taryn tilts her head and smirks before the words of god reverberate in her head *Love thy neighbor Taryn*. Taryn untilts before saying "I hope you have a lovely evening." She forces herself to grin at Fox.

      Alicia Fox

      Alicia looks at Taryn with such a vacant stare. She was fuckng furious and she wasn't the violent type, so Alicia found a different form of reliving herself. She walks past Taryn and goes to one of the cars on the lot. Being that she is white, she would of course leave the door to her car unlocked, so Alicia opened the door and threw the cake onto the seat. She spreads it all over the interior as Taryn looks on shocked. When Alicia is finished, she walks back down to the street and walks stops when she gets to Taryn. "No sis, you are the one who is going to have to buy that lemon pledge... You have a nice day."

      Alicia begins to strut back up the street to her house. "HAVE A AWESOME DAY, TARYN!!! I AM."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      14 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

      Alicia Fox

      Alicia looks at Taryn with such a vacant stare. She was fuckng furious and she wasn't the violent type, so Alicia found a different form of reliving herself. She walks past Taryn and goes to one of the cars on the lot. Being that she is white, she would of course leave the door to her car unlocked, so Alicia opened the door and threw the cake onto the seat. She spreads it all over the interior as Taryn looks on shocked. When Alicia is finished, she walks back down to the street and walks stops when she gets to Taryn. "No sis, you are the one who is going to have to buy that lemon pledge... You have a nice day."

      Alicia begins to strut back up the street to her house. "HAVE A AWESOME DAY, TARYN!!! I AM."

      Taryn Terrell

      Taryn, disgusted, quickly runs over to check on her car. She wipes a finger through the cake and though she usually wouldn't, diseases and such but she puts some in her mouth, Taryn quickly turns to Alicia "I TASTE EGGS IN THIS YOU FAKE BITCH!" Taryn quickly turns back to her car. Oh she would get that disgusting rat for this if it was the last thing she did. You don't fuck with God's Favorite and get away with it. 

      - Fin -

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      NIKKI BELLA

      The California air has cooled with the setting of the sun; the streets of West Waters Estates only lit by the tall lamp posts. Unable to sleep given she's used to the loud sounds of Manhattan at night and longs for it once more, Nikki decides to leave her bed and go for a late night walk. Over her tight blush tank top and tiny, cheeky boy shorts, Nikki throws on a light bomber, slides her manicured feet into a pair of designer flip flops and sneaks past her parents' room, down the stairs and out the front door.

      She walks down her long driveway, opens the gate and makes a left turn to begin her trek, only to notice her neighbors' front door opening up and loud yelling echoing from it. Although they lived in closer proximity than most of the houses in the gated community given the Bellas' household's more modest size, she has yet to meet the people who lived within about 30 feet of her. Curious about what was taking place and who might step out, Nikki pauses in her tracks and quietly waits.

      TBC: @Shoaib.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      27 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      The California air has cooled with the setting of the sun; the streets of West Waters Estates only lit by the tall lamp posts. Unable to sleep given she's used to the loud sounds of Manhattan at night and longs for it once more, Nikki decides to leave her bed and go for a late night walk. Over her tight blush tank top and tiny, cheeky boy shorts, Nikki throws on a light bomber, slides her manicured feet into a pair of designer flip flops and sneaks past her parents' room, down the stairs and out the front door.

      She walks down her long driveway, opens the gate and makes a left turn to begin her trek, only to notice her neighbors' front door opening up and loud yelling echoing from it. Although they lived in closer proximity than most of the houses in the gated community given the Bellas' household's more modest size, she has yet to meet the people who lived within about 30 feet of her. Curious about what was taking place and who might step out, Nikki pauses in her tracks and quietly waits.

      TBC: @Shoaib.

      SETH ROLLINS

      A visibly exasperated Seth storms out and slams the door behind him. Immersed in his feelings, he doesn't notice Nikki as he steps off his porch, kicking at the perfectly trimmed grass for lack of something better. His father berating him had become routine by now but it still didn't get to him any less. Everything always went back to one thing: football, and he was tired of it.

      He stops and firmly shuts his eyes to tune out all his surroundings, running his hands from his forehead to the tips of his black locks in an attempt to relieve his stress.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      19 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      A visibly exasperated Seth storms out and slams the door behind him. Immersed in his feelings, he doesn't notice Nikki as he steps off his porch, kicking at the perfectly trimmed grass for lack of something better. His father berating him had become routine by now but it still didn't get to him any less. Everything always went back to one thing: football, and he was tired of it.

      He stops and firmly shuts his eyes to tune out all his surroundings, running his hands from his forehead to the tips of his black locks in an attempt to relieve his stress.

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki's heart begins to race the moment she recognizes the figure that emerged. I mean, how could she forget his long black hair or his perfectly chiseled physique, which were on full display once again in his tight tanktop undershirt? For hours upon hours, it's all she's been able to think about -- she just couldn't get her mind off Seth Rollins. Beyond her shallow observations, however, it was quite obvious he was upset. As she stood there observing him, her mind flipped back and forth between whether or not she should approach him, ultimately landing on leaving him to himself. Awkwardly, she tries to walk past his house, minding her business, but clenches her eyes before turning back and stopping in front of his house once again.

      "Um, are you... okay?" she yells to him from down his driveway.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki's heart begins to race the moment she recognizes the figure that emerged. I mean, how could she forget his long black hair or his perfectly chiseled physique, which were on full display once again in his tight tanktop undershirt? For hours upon hours, it's all she's been able to think about -- she just couldn't get her mind off Seth Rollins. Beyond her shallow observations, however, it was quite obvious he was upset. As she stood there observing him, her mind flipped back and forth between whether or not she should approach him, ultimately landing on leaving him to himself. Awkwardly, she tries to walk past his house, minding her business, but clenches her eyes before turning back and stopping in front of his house once again.

      "Um, are you... okay?" she yells to him from down his driveway.

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth's solitude is suddenly disrupted by the sound of a voice. The sound causes his eyes to dart open as he turns to look in the direction of it, spotting an unfamiliar girl standing at the end of the driveway. "I'm fine. Everything's fine. Everything's just peachy, thanks for asking!" he responds without any inhibitions to the unwanted concern.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      9 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth's solitude is suddenly disrupted by the sound of a voice. The sound causes his eyes to dart open as he turns to look in the direction of it, spotting an unfamiliar girl standing at the end of the driveway. "I'm fine. Everything's fine. Everything's just peachy, thanks for asking!" he responds without any inhibitions to the unwanted concern.

      NIKKI BELLA

      Always one to pry, Nikki continues.

      "You don't seem fine..." she chuckles, hoping her lighter mood will rub off on him.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      Always one to pry, Nikki continues.

      "You don't seem fine..." she chuckles, hoping her lighter mood will rub off on him.

      SETH ROLLINS

      "And you don't seem very smart," he quickly retorts.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      "And you don't seem very smart," he quickly retorts.

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki is taken aback by the rudeness of Seth, showing it physically by jerking back her head and raising an eyebrow.

      "Aaaaand you're an asshole. Note to self not to give a fuck next time," she snipes before twisting around and starting on her walk once again.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      22 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki is taken aback by the rudeness of Seth, showing it physically by jerking back her head and raising an eyebrow.

      "Aaaaand you're an asshole. Note to self not to give a fuck next time," she snipes before twisting around and starting on her walk once again.

      SETH ROLLINS

      Instantly feeling remorse as the anger wore off, Seth quickly jogs up behind her and pulls her back. He unintentionally causes her jacket to slide off one shoulder with his touch and can't help but scan her scantily clad body as she fixes it. He makes his way up, both their eyes meeting as he quickly shakes it off.

      "Look, I'm sorry," he sighs. "I'm... I'm just under a lot of stress and pressure right now and I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm sure you're an intelligent, clearly strong, clearly very beautiful woman and I don't want you to think of me like that because I'm really not. I hope you can accept my apology." He looks in to her eyes again to show his sincerity.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      20 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Instantly feeling remorse as the anger wore off, Seth quickly jogs up behind her and pulls her back. He unintentionally causes her jacket to slide off one shoulder and can't help but scan her scantily clad body as she fixes it. He makes his way up, both their eyes meeting as he quickly shakes it off.

      "Look, I'm sorry," he sighs. "I'm... I'm just under a lot of stress and pressure right now and I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm sure you're an intelligent, clearly strong, clearly very beautiful woman and I don't want you to think of me like that because I'm really not. I hope you can accept my apology." He looks in to her eyes again to show his sincerity.

      NIKKI BELLA

      Still annoyed, but willing to give him the benefit the doubt, Nikki responds with a small smile to show gratitude for his apology.

      "It's cool. You should see me on my bad days. A little less asshole-y, but still pretty horrible," she giggles before extending her arm for a handshake, trying not to be so obvious about checking him out now that she has a closer look. "I'm Nikki, by the way. I just moved here. You're... Seth?"

      "Idiot!" she thinks to herself following her introduction. How or why would she know his name? Now he's gonna think she's stalking him.

      She takes a subtle deep breath.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      Still annoyed, but willing to give him the benefit the doubt, Nikki responds with a small smile to show gratitude for his apology.

      "It's cool. You should see me on my bad days. A little less asshole-y, but still pretty horrible," she giggles before extending her arm for a handshake, trying not to be so obvious about checking him out now that she has a closer look. "I'm Nikki, by the way. I just moved here. You're... Seth?"

      "Idiot!" she thinks to herself following her introduction. How or why would she know his name? Now he's gonna think she's stalking him.

      She takes a subtle deep breath.

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth chuckles in response to her warning as he shakes her hand, his appreciative grin quickly turning in to a more bemused one when she mentions his name. "Welcome to West Waters Estates, Nikki. It seems you're already familiar with me." 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth chuckles in response to her warning as he shakes her hand, his appreciative grin quickly turning in to a more bemused one when she mentions his name. "Welcome to West Waters Estates, Nikki. It seems you're already familiar with me." 

      NIKKI BELLA

      "Well I was checking you ou--- checking out your surfing at the beach yesterday evening and this girl I met filled me in. Thanks for the welcome," she replies, beginning to blush following her humiliating word vomit.
      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      "Well I was checking you ou--- checking out your surfing at the beach yesterday evening and this girl I met filled me in. Thanks for the welcome," she replies, beginning to blush following her humiliating word vomit.

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth nods, still grinning. "Like what you saw?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      12 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth nods, still grinning. "Like what you saw?"

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki bites her bottom lip as she begins to ease into her typical flirty self.  "Absolutely, to say the least. But you should take into consideration that I don't know anything about surfing," she purred with a coy smile.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      21 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      Nikki bites her bottom lip as she begins to ease into her typical flirty self.  "Absolutely, to say the least. But you should take into consideration that I don't know anything about surfing," she purred with a coy smile.

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth can't help but laugh a little, very much realizing Nikki's game and playing along. "Maybe I'll teach you some stuff someday."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth can't help but laugh a little, very much realizing Nikki's game and playing along. "Maybe I'll teach you some stuff someday."

      NIKKI BELLA

      "Asking me out already?" she prompts, unable to conceal her joy; her face lighting up the night sky. "Moments ago you were insulting me, buddy."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      NIKKI BELLA

      "Asking me out already?" she prompts, unable to conceal her joy; her face lighting up the night sky. "Moments ago you were insulting me, buddy."

      SETH ROLLINS

      Embarrassed once again at his behaviour earlier, Seth blushes a little, even more so when he takes another good look at her perfect body. He pans up to her beautiful brown eyes and caramel ribbons of hair as the mood intensifies and he thinks of his next reply. The chemistry was combustible. The attraction, magnetic. The tension, palpable. But it all came to a halt when the front door to the Rollins household opened, Seth's entire demeanour changing when he heard the familiar voice.

      SETH ROLLINS SR.

      "Are you fucking serious right now? It's past midnight and you're out here fooling around with some girl, when you have training in the morning?! This is exactly what I was talking about!"

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth's gaze turns to the floor as he takes a deep breath before returning to Nikki. "Sorry, I-- I gotta go." He jogs his way back, his father aggressively pulling him through the doorway to hell as Nikki looks on.

      fin.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      The city life buzzed about in downtown Beverly Hills as the evening struck - the timing settling in-between breaks and lunch time for some of California's native workers. One place that was always busy was the exclusive cafe settled conveniently for citizens to walk in, get their treats, and walk out! However for the petite blonde sitting at the bar table at the cafe, slurping her water with lemon from a small straw - she had no plans on being in and out as clearly from the way she frantically looked to her right and left - her plan was to be in and mischievous.

       

      ALEXA BLISS eyed the protein shake that stood tall on the table right next to her as it clearly belonged to an expected guest but from the flicker of fire in her cold blue eyes, she had other plans for this drink. Taking her chance to look around at her surroundings once again, Alexa slyly unzips her soft pink Michael Kors wristlet and proceeds to pull out a small package of sugar, Bliss tearing a piece of it off as she begins to sprinkle the fattening substance into the shake, an evil smirk creeping upon her lips.

       

      ALEXA BLISS

      "It's going to be a pleasure meeting you too, Taryn - my lovely new Christian neighbor! But since God doesn't like ugly, let's see how much he likes how fat you're going to get! Gluttony is a sin, after all."

       

      Bliss continues to shake the package of sugar until it's empty, her eyes glazing back and forth again before she throws the used wrapper behind her and quickly folds her hands together, resting them on the bar table as if she just did absolutely nothing wrong.

       

      TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Noam Dar 

      We meet Noam in a panic. His little dog, Drake, is officially missing. Drake has always been a probably since he didn't listen to a word Noam said. "You little fucking pup, where the hell are you?" Drake once peed on Noam's lap because he apparently didn't feel like walking him even though he walked him an hour before. "Ok. Ok. How do we find this little bastard that gives me so many problems, but I refuse to give away? Think Noam, think." Noam came to a realization and he ran to his phone and called up his best bud, Finn. "Hey Finn. I really need you to get here, Drake took his fuckery up a whole level and he has left the house. Don't call me, as soon as you get this message come over, the guy at the front gate will let you in and just meet me around back. Keep a look out for him him too. Don't run my baby over, I love him... Bye." Noam drops the phone and heads to the backyard to continue his search.

      TBC: @Elusive Poster

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      12 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

      Noam Dar 

      We meet Noam in a panic. His little dog, Drake, is officially missing. Drake has always been a problem since he didn't listen to a word Noam said. "You little fucking pup, where the hell are you?" Drake once peed on Noam's lap because he apparently didn't feel like walking him even though he walked him an hour before. "Ok. Ok. How do we find this little bastard that gives me so many problems, but I refuse to give away? Think Noam, think." Noam came to a realization and he ran to his phone and called up his best bud, Finn. "Hey Finn. I really need you to get here, Drake took his fuckery up a whole level and he has left the house. Don't call me, as soon as you get this message come over, the guy at the front gate will let you in and just meet me around back. Keep a look out for him him too. Don't run my baby over, I love him... Bye." Noam drops the phone and heads to the backyard to continue his search.

      TBC: @Elusive Poster

      FINN arrives in a hurry, rising from his bed to go meet his friend's call of distress. Ever since Noam had adopted the puppy from the shelter, his old lab partner had much detailed him of the strife the pup experienced as a result of the life of luxury and self-absorbance that he'd assumed that two of the country's best medical practitioners and their son would lead-- there wasn't much room for a pet in their world, but the dog needed a home, and Finn was more than willing to help if it meant getting an animal to (hopefully) a better life.

      Unsurprised, but still nonetheless concerned, Finn pulls up with caution to the road in front of Noam's house. He strolls up the hill, hoping to find the dog somewhere among the trees, but to no avail. After giving his name, the gatekeeper allows him entry, and he walks around the property into the backyard.

      Noticing a distressed Noam on the patio, he calls out to him as he approaches the house.

      FINN BÁLOR 

      "I figured that poor little shite would go into business fer 'imself one a deez days. Where do you think he ran off to? Did he have his tags on?" 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic
      • Mariah. pinned this topic
      • Mariah. unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. locked this topic
      • Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.
      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...