Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE, 90210 - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

17 minutes ago, Taryn said:

The city life buzzed about in downtown Beverly Hills as the evening struck - the timing settling in-between breaks and lunch time for some of California's native workers. One place that was always busy was the exclusive cafe settled conveniently for citizens to walk in, get their treats, and walk out! However for the petite blonde sitting at the bar table at the cafe, slurping her water with lemon from a small straw - she had no plans on being in and out as clearly from the way she frantically looked to her right and left - her plan was to be in and mischievous.

ALEXA BLISS eyed the protein shake that stood tall on the table right next to her as it clearly belonged to an expected guest but from the flicker of fire in her cold blue eyes, she had other plans for this drink. Taking her chance to look around at her surroundings once again, Alexa slyly unzips her soft pink Michael Kors wristlet and proceeds to pull out a small package of sugar, Bliss tearing a piece of it off as she begins to sprinkle the fattening substance into the shake, an evil smirk creeping upon her lips.

ALEXA BLISS

"It's going to be a pleasure meeting you too, Taryn - my lovely new Christian neighbor! But since God doesn't like ugly, let's see how much he likes how fat you're going to get! Gluttony is a sin, after all."

Bliss continues to shake the package of sugar until it's empty, her eyes glazing back and forth again before she throws the used wrapper behind her and quickly folds her hands together, resting them on the bar table as if she just did absolutely nothing wrong.

TBC: @StephenFoxMonster

Eva Marie

Being me is so hard. I start my day off my maid slapping me awake, don't ask why.  Then I brush my teeth and shower in my private bath and when I come out, I'm greeted by my style squad. GlitGlam inc. make me look so good and my hair is always styles me to perfection. I then have my maid dress me into my gym clothes and I go to my private gym downstair in my home. When I'm done, I have my maid wipe me down with these slayful ass baby wipes and I head out to get a shake at the mall since my maid doesn't cook, I know, filthy.

I usually have a ton of things to do after my shake, but that was broken when I came to the mall and saw this girl pouring sugar into a protein shake, so foul and so disgusting. Does she not know that her body is just going to get fat because of it. I had to help this clearly troubled woman. I walked over to her so concerned and said "Girl, what are you doing with that sugar? I saw you pour it into that shake? That is disgusting and wrong."

• Replies 1.2k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liv Morgan huffed annoyingly as she stood outside the large door, the blonde toying with her backwards snapback as her straightened blonde hair lead to her wearing her Nike sports bra just before she

_EmmalutionCooks_________________________________________________  •••      ♥ 11 likes    EmmalutionCooks Haii! Bubblezz ?? #fun #cooking #friendship #followtrain2016 SusanDashwood 

KELLY KELLY Kelly's eyes widen when she heard Nikki mention a "Dr. Kelly" in Manhattan.  I mean, she always meets girls that father has worked on.. but never one from another state. Kelly clearly

45 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

FINN arrives in a hurry, rising from his bed to go meet his friend's call of distress. Ever since Noam had adopted the puppy from the shelter, his old lab partner had much detailed him of the strife the pup experienced as a result of the life of luxury and self-absorbance that he'd assumed that two of the country's best medical practitioners and their son would lead-- there wasn't much room for a pet in their world, but the dog needed a home, and Finn was more than willing to help if it meant getting an animal to (hopefully) a better life.

Unsurprised, but still nonetheless concerned, Finn pulls up with caution to the road in front of Noam's house. He strolls up the hill, hoping to find the dog somewhere among the trees, but to no avail. After giving his name, the gatekeeper allows him entry, and he walks around the property into the backyard.

Noticing a distressed Noam on the patio, he calls out to him as he approaches the house.

FINN BÁLOR 

"I figured that poor little shite would go into business fer 'imself one a deez days. Where do you think he ran off to? Did he have his tags on?" 

Noam Dar

"That little shite is going to be the death of me if I don't find 'im." Noam had search everywhere and Drake wasn't anywhere. "I don't know what ta do..." Noam drops to his knees and clutches on Finn's leg. "Help me."

MATT SYDAL

"You should've seen the waves I caught today. They were huge!" the couple chuckle, as they kiss under the sheets on Matt's king sized bed. 

A hot summer night, mid-July in Beverly Hills, CA; What seemed to be the perfect time to go out and enjoy the city lights. The two, however, preferred to stay in and enjoy each others company without all of the extra stuff. 

TBC: @queenapril

OC: Sorry to cut the intro short, I had to go do something real quick :cry: 

17 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Eva Marie

Being me is so hard. I start my day off my maid slapping me awake, don't ask why.  Then I brush my teeth and shower in my private bath and when I come out, I'm greeted by my style squad. GlitGlam inc. make me look so good and my hair is always styles me to perfection. I then have my maid dress me into my gym clothes and I go to my private gym downstair in my home. When I'm done, I have my maid wipe me down with these slayful ass baby wipes and I head out to get a shake at the mall since my maid doesn't cook, I know, filthy.

I usually have a ton of things to do after my shake, but that was broken when I came to the mall and saw this girl pouring sugar into a protein shake, so foul and so disgusting. Does she not know that her body is just going to get fat because of it. I had to help this clearly troubled woman. I walked over to her so concerned and said "Girl, what are you doing with that sugar? I saw you pour it into that shake? That is disgusting and wrong."

The Evil Tinkerbell of VKMHS was shook. "There's no way she saw me! She couldn't have seen me! Can she even look over those tits?!" Alexa nervously rises from her seat, her heart thumping inside of her chest as she lets out a nervous giggle.

ALEXA BLISS

"Y--you didn't see a-anything! Plus, this shake is not even mi--"

She was saying too much. But thankfully, she stops herself and clears her throat.

ALEXA BLISS

"ANYWAYS... I'm Alexa! And I have to say I just love that hair on you! Horse or human?"

Bliss cocks her head to the side, inspecting the red tresses of the woman before her - clearly trying to steer the girl's focus on what really just happened, she just prayed that it would work and she could avoid a budding confrontation. That would only ruin her oh-so sweet reputation and she could not have that.

11 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Noam Dar

"That little shite is going to be the death of me if I don't find 'im." Noam had search everywhere and Drake wasn't anywhere. "I don't know what ta do..." Noam drops to his knees and clutches on Finn's leg. "Help me."

Finn grimaces at Noam's admittedly sad display.

FINN BÁLOR 

"Get a grip, man. C'mon, we'll take my car."

Finn leads the way, and the two head into Finn's car. As he starts the car, a fidgeting Noam catches Finn's attention.

"I need ya to answer my question, lad. Where'd ya take him rec'ntly? Is there a place you guys go to often? It's important information in a situation loike dis."

2 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Finn grimaces at Noam's admittedly sad display.

FINN BÁLOR 

"Get a grip, man. C'mon, we'll take my car."

Finn leads the way, and the two head into Finn's car. As he starts the car, a fidgeting Noam catches Finn's attention.

"I need ya to answer my question, lad. Where'd ya take him rec'ntly? Is there a place you guys go to often? It's important information in a situation loike dis."

Noam Dar

Noam tries to think of places where Drake has liked as he finally relaxes. "That park with that foun'ain down the block from here. He loves playin' in that foun'ain." Noam breathes. "I love that lil bugger. He such a bastard, but he is my bastard."

8 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Noam Dar

Noam tries to think of places where Drake has liked as he finally relaxes. "That park with that foun'ain down the block from here. He loves playin' in that foun'ain." Noam breathes. "I love that lil bugger. He such a bastard, but he is my bastard."

FINN BÁLOR 

"I understand. Yer gonna have to set asoide more toime for 'im, though. I know other tings may seem more important to ye, but you interactin' with him is one of the most important things to him, if not dee most."

He begins driving towards the park with the fountain, just a block away. A few minutes later, they've arrived at their destination. Finn hops out of the car and locks it once he and Noam have both shut the doors, and the two begin scouting the perimeter for any sign of Drake.

"Ye wanna start lookin' over in de fountain to see if he's by der? Oi can hold yer phone so it doesn't get wet, n'case someone calls while we're over der."

11 minutes ago, Taryn said:

The Evil Tinkerbell of VKMHS was shook. "There's no way she saw me! She couldn't have seen me! Can she even look over those tits?!" Alexa nervously rises from her seat, her heart thumping inside of her chest as she lets out a nervous giggle.

ALEXA BLISS

"Y--you didn't see a-anything! Plus, this shake is not even mi--"

She was saying too much. But thankfully, she stops herself and clears her throat.

ALEXA BLISS

"ANYWAYS... I'm Alexa! And I have to say I just love that hair on you! Horse or human?"

Bliss cocks her head to the side, inspecting the red tresses of the woman before her - clearly trying to steer the girl's focus on what really just happened, she just prayed that it would work and she could avoid a budding confrontation. That would only ruin her oh-so sweet reputation and she could not have that.

Eva Marie

"Horse or human?" Bellami doesn't mess with Horse hair and you can tell this hair is Bellami. I was disgusted by the comment and I thought I was very prompted with my response. "Oh honey... I'm sure you would know what Horse hair looks like with that shit naying on your head." I chuckled about that joke when I got home. I effectively got back on topic of the shake she ruined. "I just came to tell you that you shouldn't drink that shake because you put sugar in it, but then I think I heard you say that it wasn't yours? Why would you poor that into someone's drink?" I was geniunelly confused on why this girl would do something so vile.

27 minutes ago, Willy said:

MATT SYDAL

"You should've seen the waves I caught today. They were huge!" the couple chuckle, as they kiss under the sheets on Matt's king sized bed. 

A hot summer night, mid-July in Beverly Hills, CA; What seemed to be the perfect time to go out and enjoy the city lights. The two, however, preferred to stay in and enjoy each others company without all of the extra stuff. 

TBC: @queenapril

GAIL KIM

"Oh, I bet they were," Gail cooes, showing an interest in the past-time that her partner enjoys.

Gail's career as an stressful actress demands her attention almost every day of her life. But when time can be spared, she spends it with Matt, or her friends. Right now, during the week-long break from filming she was provided, alone time with somebody close to her is all she wants. Matt is currently that somebody, cuddled up against her under the sheets and away from the public eye.

"Well, filming for this new sitcom is going surprisingly well...I wasn't asked to be the grade-freak, or a martial artist. I think for once, I'm finally playing a part that isn't held down by a hefty weight of stereotypes, you know?"

At least for now. Either way, Gail is excited not just about her new role, but being able to have somebody to confide in.

3 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

FINN BÁLOR 

"I understand. Yer gonna have to set asoide more toime for 'im, though. I know other tings may seem more important to ye, but you interactin' with him is one of the most important things to him, if not dee most."

He begins driving towards the park with the fountain, just a block away. A few minutes later, they've arrived at their destination. Finn hops out of the car and locks it once he and Noam have both shut the doors, and the two begin scouting the perimeter for any sign of Drake.

"Ye wanna start lookin' over in de fountain to see if he's by there? Oi can hold yer phone so it doesn't get wet, n'case someone calls while we're over der."

Noam Dar

"Yeah, take my phone." Noam takes off his loafers and goes into the foundtain to search for Drake. "Drake? Drake where are you?" Noam does this for a couple of minutes to no avail. He is getting soaked so he decides to retreat back to Finn. "No luck. He isn't here. God this dog is playing a game.."

7 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Eva Marie

"Horse or human?" Bellami doesn't mess with Horse hair and you can tell this hair is Bellami. I was disgusted by the comment and I thought I was very prompted with my response. "Oh honey... I'm sure you would know what Horse hair looks like with that shit naying on your head." I chuckled about that joke when I got home. I effectively got back on topic of the shake she ruined. "I just came to tell you that you shouldn't drink that shake because you put sugar in it, but then I think I heard you say that it wasn't yours? Why would you poor that into someone's drink?" I was geniunelly confused on why this girl would do something so vile.

She was caught. There was no getting out of this one and the soft smile on Bliss's face disappeared. Clearly, Eva's hair wasn't just the only fiery thing about her as this attitude was right up there with Bliss's actual one. An expression filled with bitter hatred, Alexa snarls back.

ALEXA BLISS

"Look Clifford The Big Red Dog, you didn't see or hear anything! I am over here minding my own business and perhaps we'd be off to a better start if you minded yours! "

There was no hiding it. The bitch was in and the nice was out. Alexa had obviously felt provoked and though her school reputation of being "The Goody Two Shoes" was on the line - it was a risk that she was willing to take. Because if this girl ran back and told anyone that this is how Bliss was acting? No one would believe her.

Alexa had everything in the palm of her hand.

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Noam Dar

"Yeah, take my phone." Noam takes off his loafers and goes into the foundtain to search for Drake. "Drake? Drake where are you?" Noam does this for a couple of minutes to no avail. He is getting soaked so he decides to retreat back to Finn. "No luck. He isn't here. God this dog is playing a game.."

FINN BÁLOR 

"I didn't mean in de fountain, woi would 'e be--" 

As Finn goes to meet Noam halfway, his phone suddenly sounds in Finn's hands. An unsaved number from around the LA area. Instinctively, he answers while Noam attempts to shudder off some of the water saturated in his clothing.

"Hello?" 

TBC: @Willy

15 minutes ago, queenapril said:

GAIL KIM

"Oh, I bet they were," Gail cooes, showing an interest in the past-time that her partner enjoys.

Gail's career as an stressful actress demands her attention almost every day of her life. But when time can be spared, she spends it with Matt, or her friends. Right now, during the week-long break from filming she was provided, alone time with somebody close to her is all she wants. Matt is currently that somebody, cuddled up against her under the sheets and away from the public eye.

"Well, filming for this new sitcom is going surprisingly well...I wasn't asked to be the grade-freak, or a martial artist. I think for once, I'm finally playing a part that isn't held down by a hefty weight of stereotypes, you know?"

At least for now. Either way, Gail is excited not just about her new role, but being able to have somebody to confide in.

[color=#006633]MATT SYDAL

"[color= #006633]And I'm sure you're going to kill it." he says, slightly uninterested in her career, or lack thereof, but acting as if he was. After all most girls in Beverly Hills were taken and Sushi was some.. thing he hadn't tried yet. 

"[color=#006633]When do you think you'll be done filming? I feel like we don't spend enough time together and you know, I feel like we're getting to that point in our relationship." 

1 minute ago, Taryn said:

She was caught. There was no getting out of this one and the soft smile on Bliss's face disappeared. Clearly, Eva's hair wasn't just the only fiery thing about her as this attitude was right up there with Bliss's actual one. An expression filled with bitter hatred, Alexa snarls back.

ALEXA BLISS

"Look Clifford The Big Red Dog, you didn't see or hear anything! I am over here minding my own business and perhaps we'd be off to a better start if you minded yours! "

There was no hiding it. The bitch was in and the nice was out. Alexa had obviously felt provoked and though her school reputation of being "The Goody Two Shoes" was on the line - it was a risk that she was willing to take. Because if this girl ran back and told anyone that this is how Bliss was acting? No one would believe her.

Alexa had everything in the palm of her hand.

Eva Marie

I wonder how many red references she can make during this discussion, Whatever, I clearly have her rattled, so lets shake. "I have no problem with you being a bitch, but you be a bitch with your mouth and not something like this. Why would you do this? Are you jealous of her? Is she more beautiful than you? Where is she?" I looked around to look for the girl that this little bitch is jealous. I looked around for a girl who is as beautiful or even better looking than me.

4 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

FINN BÁLOR 

"I didn't mean in de fountain, woi would 'e be--" 

As Finn goes to meet Noam halfway, his phone suddenly sounds in Finn's hands. An unsaved number from around the LA area. Instinctively, he answers while Noam attempts to shudder off some of the water saturated in his clothing.

"Hello?" 

Calling to report the missing puppy before he made the decision to take it home for himself, a familiar voice picked up. He froze for a second as he caressed the small pup, thinking where that familiar accent was from.

SAMI ZAYN

"Hey, is this.. No--am Dar? I think I have your dog.." he blurs out after few seconds pass, never minding the accent as it was the least important part about the situation. 

12 minutes ago, Willy said:

Calling to report the missing puppy before he made the decision to take it home for himself, a familiar voice picked up. He froze for a second as he caressed the small pup, thinking where that familiar accent was from.

SAMI ZAYN

"Hey, is this.. No--am Dar? I think I have your dog.." he blurs out after few seconds pass, never minding the accent as it was the least important part about the situation. 

Giggling at the insinuation of someone taking his accent as that of a Scottish man's, and all the more relieved that Drake was safe and sound, he eagerly replied.

FINN BÁLOR 

"No, dis is Finn Balor-- I do have No-am Dar wit' me, t'ough."

He motions to the soaked Noam, winking with a thumbs up.

"Can I ask who this is and where you are right now?"

4 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Eva Marie

I wonder how many red references she can make during this discussion, Whatever, I clearly have her rattled, so lets shake. "I have no problem with you being a bitch, but you be a bitch with your mouth and not something like this. Why would you do this? Are you jealous of her? Is she more beautiful than you? Where is she?" I looked around to look for the girl that this little bitch is jealous. I looked around for a girl who is as beautiful or even better looking than me.

Though Alexa knew well enough that Eva had seen her actions, she couldn't just expose herself. She had to keep this up: the lies. Bliss r0lls her eyes to the back of her head, wanting Eva to see that she was annoyed.

ALEXA BLISS

"I can't confess to something that I didn't do, do you not understand or are you hard of hearing? Not to mention, who and what is there for me to be jealous of? Because it's certainly no one here!"

Alexa crosses her arms over her chest, the face-off reaching rising temperatures inside of the cafe and if things didn't calm down - coffee wasn't the only thing that was going to spill over!

5 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

Giggling at the insinuation of someone taking his accent as that of a Scottish man's, and all the more relieved that Drake was safe and sound, he eagerly replied.

FINN BÁLOR 

"No, dis is Finn Balor-- I do have No-am Dar wit' me, t'ough."

He motions to the soaked Noam, winking with a thumbs up.

"Can I ask who this is and where you are right now?"

SAMI ZAYN 

"Oh, well this is Sami. I'm at the park near the beach.. um, Venice Beach

He picks up the puppy and walks over to the nearest bench for a seat.

Just now, Willy said:

SAMI ZAYN 

"Oh, well this is Sami. I'm at the park near the beach.. um, Venice Beach

He picks up the puppy and walks over to the nearest bench. 

FINN BÁLOR 

"Alright... well, tank you, Sami. We'll see you momentar'ly. Goodboi."

He looks to Noam, putting his phone in his pocket.

"He went t'e udder way, apparently."

TBC:

@StephenFoxMonster

6 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Though Alexa knew well enough that Eva had seen her actions, she couldn't just expose herself. She had to keep this up: the lies. Bliss r0lls her eyes to the back of her head, wanting Eva to see that she was annoyed.

ALEXA BLISS

"I can't confess to something that I didn't do, do you not understand or are you hard of hearing? Not to mention, who and what is there for me to be jealous of? Because it's certainly no one here!"

Alexa crosses her arms over her chest, the face-off reaching rising temperatures inside of the cafe and if things didn't calm down - coffee wasn't the only thing that was going to spill over!

Eva Marie

She really thought she was slick. Girls like her are so obvious, the try hard types. "Why are you still playing this good girl role up? You aren't even good at it? Just throw the shake out and make sure no one drinks that vile sugary mess. Good bye." I was done with her, so I decided to walk away, smiling that I showing my power.

26 minutes ago, Willy said:

[color=#006633]MATT SYDAL

"[color= #006633]And I'm sure you're going to kill it." he says, slightly uninterested in her career, or lack thereof, but acting as if he was. After all most girls in Beverly Hills were taken and Sushi was some.. thing he hadn't tried yet. 

"[color=#006633]When do you think you'll be done filming? I feel like we don't spend enough time together and you know, I feel like we're getting to that point in our relationship." 

GAIL KIM

"Well, I think there's like one more week left. So, after that, I was thinking that we could..." Gail inhales deeply and rolls her eyes, "Actually, scratch that Matt. We have to film some advertisements for the show after that week. But in twenty-one days, I am totally free for the summer. I can promise you that."

The reality of it all doesn't seem to appetizing, but Matt seems like the type that is capable of waiting for her. They are getting to that point in their relationship, so Gail suddenly remembers something that she was waiting to ask.

"Speaking of becoming more serious and whatnot, when do you think we'll be able to tell everyone about us? I still haven't met your parents, and my friends still think that I'm hopelessly single."

A lightbulb goes off in Gail's head as she whips out her cell phone. "Hey, I still have that private Instagram account. We could make things official on there, so it's not like the media would see it and hound you with questions about it."

2 minutes ago, Elusive Poster said:

FINN BÁLOR 

"Alright... well, tank you, Sami. We'll see you momentar'ly. Goodboi."

He looks to Noam, putting his phone in his pocket.

"He went t'e udder way, apparently."

TBC:

@StephenFoxMonster

Noam Dar

Noam is Confused. "The Udder way? Venice Beach?" Noam faces changes to shock as he realizes he made it so far to Venice. "How did that lil' bug make it to bloody Venice. Lets go get 'im." Noam, wiping the water off his face, stood in confusion. He pointed at his phone, which was in Finn's pocket. "Wait, who called you on the tele? Was that the bloke who has Drake?"

1 minute ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Noam Dar

Noam is Confused. "The Udder way? Venice Beach?" Noam faces changes to shock as he realizes he made it so far to Venice. "How did that lil' bug make it to bloody Venice. Lets go get 'im." Noam, wiping the water off his face, stood in confusion. He pointed at his phone, which was in Finn's pocket. "Wait, who called you on the tele? Was that the bloke who has Drake?"

FINN BÁLOR 

"Sami. I tink I know 'im, too. C'mon."

The two walk back towards Finn's car. While Finn grimaces at Noam getting his seat wet, he shrugs it off, anticipating the heat tomorrow was sure to bring to evaporate it.

After getting in, they drive for five miles, arriving at the park adjacent to Venice Beach not long after. Getting out, Finn looks around for Sami and Drake, but don't notice them. He decides to call Sami's cell again to locate them.

15 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Eva Marie

She really thought she was slick. Girls like her are so obvious, the try hard types. "Why are you still playing this good girl role up? You aren't even good at it? Just throw the shake out and make sure no one drinks that vile sugary mess. Good bye." I was done with her, so I decided to walk away, smiling that I showing my power.

Alexa couldn't believe that someone had actually cracked her code. She never got caught. And she wasn't about to let this one be the one who got away with it! Bliss watches Eva turn her back to walk away as Alexa quickly grabs the cup and... SPLASH!

The tainted protein shake spills on the back of Eva, Bliss taking her heels and running out of the door!

END

13 minutes ago, queenapril said:

GAIL KIM

"Well, I think there's like one more week left. So, after that, I was thinking that we could..." Gail inhales deeply and rolls her eyes, "Actually, scratch that Matt. We have to film some advertisements for the show after that week. But in twenty-one days, I am totally free for the summer. I can promise you that."

The reality of it all doesn't seem to appetizing, but Matt seems like the type that is capable of waiting for her. They are getting to that point in their relationship, so Gail suddenly remembers something that she was waiting to ask.

"Speaking of becoming more serious and whatnot, when do you think we'll be able to tell everyone about us? I still haven't met your parents, and my friends still think that I'm hopelessly single."

A lightbulb goes off in Gail's head as she whips out her cell phone. "Hey, I still have that private Instagram account. We could make things official on there, so it's not like the media would see it and hound you with questions about it."

Taken aback by the direction this took, he stays quiet for a moment while scratching his head.

MATT SYDAL

"Yeaaahh about that..... you know the media has their ways to finding everything out about you. You easily lose a role because that's not the image they want you to portray, you know how those things work, and we shouldn't make this more complicated than it should be, right?" he raises her head by her chin and brings her in for a kiss.

• Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic
      • Mariah. pinned this topic
      • Mariah. unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. locked this topic
      • Mariah. locked and unpinned this topic