Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

33,897 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Vlad Cyrus said:

charlotte has literally been shoved down our throats since she got here and it’s clear this “evolution” revolves around her and her last name and it’s sad. charlotte had no reason to win against asuka and to make asuka look stronger, a successful defense and maybe an interference from becky or ronda would’ve been fine. charlotte did absolutely nothing to earn that title shot and got it handed to her.

at least trish lost, she didn’t run people over like charlotte. i’m almost positive charlotte is the only person asuka hasn’t beat which is ridiculous.

this “women’s evolution” took 2 steps forward to take 50 back. this year’s wrestlemania should’ve showcased them in such a huge light following the year they’ve had smh. is wwe’s attention span that shitty they can’t focus on three women’s feuds?

Asuka beat Charlotte and Becky to get the title

1 person likes this

I love Charlotte but...last night was completely unnecessary :g2g:

Unifying both titles would be one of the worst things they could do for the women's division. There's so much talent that would be wasted sitting on the sidelines, and for what, because this stupid company has a deal with Fox. If they couldn't come up with a suitable plan for Asuka's reign, then I have even worse news for creative plans for the rest of the division if there's only one title to fight for.

What other company makes decisions on the fly like this?! If this was any other place, investors wouldn't stand for the disorganization. I've had it! 

Image result for tiffany pollard gif

1 person likes this

This show is a mess.

s8xXjSJ.gif

3 people like this

2 hours ago, trishallday said:

Asuka beat Charlotte and Becky to get the title

in a tlc match or something wasn’t it? asuka has not cleanly pinned charlotte. charlotte completely buried her whole credibility. they had her beat her streak just to add another accomplishment under her belt. let’s not act. charlotte runs people over. becky is the only one she hasn’t.

1 person likes this

maybe just maybe, they’re not unifying the titles and just want the four horsewomen (becky, charlotte, sasha and bayley) holding the titles at the end of the show. that could be it.

1 person likes this

Just now, Vlad Cyrus said:

maybe just maybe, they’re not unifying the titles and just want the four horsewomen (becky, charlotte, sasha and bayley) holding the titles at the end of the show. that could be it.

I'm OK with her as champ as long as they don't unify the titles tbqh. But, it's WWE so, when you think it can't go south, they find a way :k2:

I'm shook. They did Asuka so dirty not only because of this loss but also because her reign was completely forgettable. She was left off TV for weeks at a time. And then Charlotte winning now with a random, unexplained title opportunity was just... da fuck. Robbing us of that fatal four way and a second women's title match at Mania. 

I have a vision that Banks & Bayley will retain, Becky will win and then they'll all be in the ring. Then I'm imaging Ronda actually has no plans to leave right now and that to end the show Shayna will debut with her henchman to join Ronda in the ring and set up the 4HW vs 4HW feud that no one asked for. 

All I got to say is this damn match better be amazing.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I'm OK with her as champ as long as they don't unify the titles tbqh. But, it's WWE so, when you think it can't go south, they find a way :k2:

as much as i don’t want her champ, i’ll be okay as long as those titles aren’t unified either. i would’ve took a pre-show match or something over them just not being on the card..

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Vlad Cyrus said:

Fuck these overrated hags!

V2tPnK9.png

189bVbq.gif

CgvR4WT.png   LYU6Obl.png   kbwgi8G.png

D3GvnfAX0AAyeAW.jpg

9 people like this

1 minute ago, Travis Roucka said:

D3GvnfAX0AAyeAW.jpg

:ahh: 

Took today off work for my bday, so I'm here for my first ever SD live chat! Let's see if there's women this week

OWNU4jU.gif

11 people like this

28 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

Took today off work for my bday, so I'm here for my first ever SD live chat! Let's see if there's women this week

OWNU4jU.gif

Happy birthday bb, a shame you have to be here for such a shitty live chat :cry:. But hope you had an amazing day :hug: 

7 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Happy birthday bb, a shame you have to be here for such a shitty live chat :cry:. But hope you had an amazing day :hug: 

Thanks bb :heart: Maybe we'll get a cute Naomi/Asuka/Carmella moment. It's what I deserve :cry: 

2 people like this

The fact that they wasted Kevin’s return like this is a mess.

OODmgwn.gif

3 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

OWNU4jU.gif

oop happy birthday!

OWNU4jU.gif

1 person likes this

Does anyone actually care about AJ vs Orton, honestly.

can Kevin hijack this segment and announce he's facing Cena :) 

1 person likes this

Five minutes in and I'm already thinking about watching something else.

189bVbq.gif

4 people like this

This feud is pointless. Vince should of put them in the Andre battle royal.

189bVbq.gif

6 people like this

36 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

OWNU4jU.gif

785884516_801987.gif

1 person likes this

The crowd stanning Orton dragging the indies :rot: 

38 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

OWNU4jU.gif

happy bday, hope Carmella appears for you and me xo

4 people like this

BITCH :ahh: