Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

32,919 posts in this topic

I don't like how they kept plugging final match though because i surely don't want her last match to be her losing. TF. :uhh:

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Qwan™ said:

She was specifically naming the hall of famers nn.

I didn’t peep that. I just thought she was naming everyone from the Golden Era :dying: This was me hearing Beth

dxY31wj.gif

3 people like this

& Charles was talking so much SHIT. I was taking it so personal nnnn. I wanted Trish to snatch her. :shook:

1 person likes this

Just now, Layout said:

I didn’t peep that. I just thought she was naming everyone from the Golden Era :dying: This was me hearing Beth

dxY31wj.gif

SAME. Then I said wait I see what she did there. Queen. Then she even gave Kelly a shout out. OMG.

So humble and charitable never wanting to take all the shine.

A National Treasure Trish is. Yes indeed.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I don't like how they kept plugging final match though because i surely don't want her last match to be her losing. TF. :uhh:

Her pulling a Gail and choosing to take an L because fans kept complaining how they were selfish for not putting someone over before they bounced :dying:  Someone brought up Liv costing Charlotte the match and I was kinda here for it :livlife:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

PHEW Trish the true GOAT looking truly stunning. Perched for their match to steal the damn show.

Edited by ChrisMC
2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

& Charles was talking so much SHIT. I was taking it so personal nnnn. I wanted Trish to snatch her. :shook:

Charlotte was on a roll hopefully we get a real back and forth next week. I just need legend to leave the mom voice at home for it.

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Charlotte was on a roll hopefully we get a real back and forth next week. I just need legend to leave the mom voice at home for it.

She sounded good and convincing. Yelling isn't always required to get a point across. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Layout said:

Her pulling a Gail and choosing to take an L because fans kept complaining how they were selfish for not putting someone over before they bounced :dying:  Someone brought up Liv costing Charlotte the match and I was kinda here for it :livlife:

That would just make Trish look weak tbh. I only want interference if the storyline is gonna continue. If not the match just needs to snap. I really enjoyed this segment though. Charles & Legend did well. The square up was hot too. :shook:

3 people like this

Also why did Charles come out in her ring gear? 

dxY31wj.gif

Love her for not being afraid to shade or call out WWE booking 

1 person likes this

Ok, girl. I am not even finished watching the segment with Trish and Charlotte, and it is embarrassing that they even thought of giving the match to Alexa before giving it to Charlotte. The energy is so much different and Charlotte’s shots felt so much more personal than the formers middle school “you’re old af” drags:ahh: 

I will talk all the shit in the world because in reality I would have preferred a different legend since we’ve seen Trish too many times but this segment made me wish they would get a full fleshed out feud. I think someone mentioned but I would love to keep up with something that would blow off at WM with Trish snatching at SS in some controversial fashion (like Cena/Rock) Trish is shady as fuck though. She really didn’t fuck with the Alexa segments and this showed gmdkvk 

2 people like this

fuck I wish they would pull the trigger and give us a proper old school vs new school elimination match @ SvS. I want to retire for GOOD and I need this crossed off my bucket list 

1 person likes this

If there’s one woman Vince loves more than Charlotte it’s Trish. I really don’t want her to lose . He knows this is perfect for Canada, Have their Canadian queen win at SummerSlam ( I don’t think she’s ever had a match at SS, an actual match ? I may be wrong ). I’ll cry if she loses 

Goosebumps becaue they are gonna have the best women’s match at the PPV and probably the year . Also Becky will have the worst match. 

46 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Also why did Charles come out in her ring gear? 

dxY31wj.gif

She probably has a dark match after 205 like always 

whew, the blinders. I’ll have to watch but Trish’s ASMR whispering better be rehearsing with Charlotte because they’ve got less than two weeks. 

dxY31wj.gif

There's legitimately no reason for Charlotte to win this match. She doesn't need to be put over at this point in her career. She already has Trish's record.

Liv interfering would cheapen the match, BUT at least it's a chance to make a new star out of this.  

1 person likes this

Trish really went out there looking like she was a Real Housewife of New Jersey.

I enjoyed their small interaction . Kind of wanted Charlotte to get the upper hand . 

I tbink shes gonna win the match fml 

Whew Chile- Kevin beat Shane and this feud is still carrying on! GO AWAY :rot: 

Charlotte vs Ember finally happening they better get time tonight. :shook:

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Charlotte vs Ember finally happening they better get time tonight. :shook:

They’re snapping :shook: I’m still mad their last match was 30 seconds

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

They’re snapping :shook: I’m still mad their last match was 30 seconds

They are snapping this should have been the Summerslam feud.

1 person likes this

I really wish Ember had black friends. Her hair looks like absolute shit :rot: Why doesn’t Naomi help out her follow sista’s.

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

Charlotte’s chops are so funny for some reason :ahh:  I remember screaming when she was chopping everybody at the Royal Rumble

1 person likes this