Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

32,919 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Layout said:

I really wish Ember had black friends. Her hair looks like absolute shit :rot: Why doesn’t Naomi help out her follow sista’s.

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

At least she took out the yellow that was serving McDonald’s mixed dipping sauce. It wouldn’t kill her to watch some make up tutorials either. Like I get you want to do something different and less conventional, but it wouldn’t kill her to stop just giving the make up women creative freedom. 

1 person likes this

Good match but that better not be all we’re getting from the women. I want a segment and a Mandy/Sonya appearance 

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

At least she took out the yellow they was serving McDonald’s mixed dipping sauce. It wouldn’t kill her to watch some make up tutorials either. Like I get you want to do something different and less conventional, but it wouldn’t kill her to stop just giving the make up women creative freedom. 

In the words of Nicki Minaj #BlackGirlTragic It’s really not hard for her to look proper, especially since she’s not ugly. I hope for her sake she gets her aesthetic together one day, but it seems unlikely 

17bdd2b7722bad2c4334f6a673c0d5f9.gif

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Layout said:

In the words of Nicki Minaj #BlackGirlTragic It’s really not hard for her to look proper, especially since she’s not ugly. I hope for her sake she gets her aesthetic together one day, but it seems unlikely 

17bdd2b7722bad2c4334f6a673c0d5f9.gif

And Alexa ain’t no kind of friend serving a full beat hair laid while Ember puts on some lip gloss saying I’m ready. :ahh:

1 person likes this

Murphy getting a reaction while also being booked as Roman’s equal, his push is coming y’all. :shook:

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

And Alexa ain’t no kind of friend serving a full beat hair laid while Ember puts on some lip gloss saying I’m ready. :ahh:

Her telling Amber she looks great before they go out so she can be the best looking in her group

if2VKgT.gif

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Murphy getting a reaction while also being booked as Roman’s equal, his push is coming y’all. :shook:

For real thought this would be a squash match lol

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, DevilleRose said:

For real thought this would be a squash match lol

And he’s delivering this better be a permanent tv spot after carrying 205 live for them.

6 minutes ago, Layout said:

Her telling Amber she looks great before they go out so she can be the best looking in her group

if2VKgT.gif

Case in point. :ahh:

EBkvgTOUYAA0tni?format=jpg&name=large

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

And he’s delivering this better be a permanent tv spot after carrying 205 live for them.

Case in point. :ahh:

EBkvgTOUYAA0tni?format=jpg&name=large

GOODBYE :ahh: Her looking flawless while Ember is giving us tired mother of 3 :rot: She ain’t shit for that

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Layout said:

GOODBYE :ahh: Her looking flawless while Ember is giving us tired mother of 3 :rot: She ain’t shit for that

I busted out laughing when she posted it, Ember really doesn’t even try.

1 person likes this

Tonight is a case in point of me not watching wrestling for great wrestling. We’ve had 2 great matches in Ember vs Charlotte and Roman vs Murphy, but I am NOT entertained :rot: Where’s the storylines 

1 person likes this

9pnNQCm.jpg

This shit is wacky as hell. Where is Bayley? We got Sasha’s epic return and a Becky beatdown on Raw meanwhile the Champion hasn’t even appeared on SD. I see this shit will always be the B-show

Wait :ahh: Why didn’t I peep this 

2 people like this

They’re having a King of the Ring and not a Queen of the Ring?

9pnNQCm.jpg

2 people like this

They should've done a Queen of the Ring tournament, we're tired of these kings :coffee:

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, DevilleRose said:

They should've done a Queen of the Ring tournament, we're tired of these kings :coffee:

I wouldn’t even care if Charlotte ”The Queen” won it. At least it’d give our talented women something to do. So many of our girls aren’t doing shit but sit in catering 

9pnNQCm.jpg

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, DevilleRose said:

Tbh I was hoping it would be the next all women’s ppv theme.

cab.jpg

1 person likes this