Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

32,996 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who wanted Bayley away from Sasha? :peyton:

I think it does both of them a disservice. Bayley can stand on her own and be developed on her own without always being tied to Sasha. In NXT she had a variety of feuds after defeating Sasha twice. Bayley can be a leader if she's given the chance and it would help develop the rest of the women who are MIA. 

I want to give this angle a chance but, just want to get my original feelings out there first. 

Related image

1 person likes this

Mandy: -Yelling at Nikki- You will never look like me! 

Alexa: Nobody wants to look like you!

Mandy: Shut up!

:ahh: 

I'm glad Fire and Desire are getting a push! They deserve the tag titles more than the Kabuki Warriors :boostfox: Their team finish was amazing 

Mens related-  Omg Chad :shook: His and Andrade's match was amazing! I'm happy to see him getting a push

12 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Am I the only one who wanted Bayley away from Sasha? :peyton:

I think it does both of them a disservice. Bayley can stand on her own and be developed on her own without always being tied to Sasha. In NXT she had a variety of feuds after defeating Sasha twice. Bayley can be a leader if she's given the chance and it would help develop the rest of the women who are MIA. 

I want to give this angle a chance but, just want to get my original feelings out there first. 

Related image

I have mixed feelings. Part of me agrees with you, I have been enjoying the new invigorated Bayley we've seen since MITB onward, but this new angle is far more interesting. I guess I prefer what they're doing since it now gives the SD women's champion more attention than it would've got if they kept going with Bayley as the "fighting champion". 

1 person likes this

Bayley turning heel, but keeping the exact same look and entrance. :g2g:

2 people like this

On 9/5/2019 at 1:56 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

Bayley turning heel, but keeping the exact same look and entrance. :g2g:

i just watched this & that’s crazy. in less than a month, they managed to ruin Sasha’s heel turn by placing her with the same bitch she was with before she left. now they got a ‘reason’ to lengthen both feuds & keep the rest of the girls doing absolutely nothing 

imaginehowtiredweare.mp3 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, prince. said:

i just watched this & that’s crazy. in less than a month, they managed to ruin Sasha’s heel turn by placing her with the same bitch she was with before she left. now they got a ‘reason’ to lengthen both feuds & keep the rest of the girls doing absolutely nothing 

imaginehowtiredweare.mp3 

The fact that Sasha left Bayley to fend for herself for months only to end up with her again I- All I wanted was a winter feud with Charlotte and Liv, but instead watch this carry over into Mania for a fatal four way.

1 person likes this

I’d be beyond pissed if I was a girl that wasn’t The Four Horses, Alexa or Nikki. Super fucking frustrating. 

Not even Nikki, she's only in this position because she was lucky enough to be the girl hitched to Alexa this year. If the women's tag titles existed in 2018 it would have been Mickie or Alicia. :gaycry:

1 person likes this

Mandy’s mic skills is what truly stops her from being at the top of my list.

wPdrbJW.gif

1 person likes this

Melina didn’t call out Candice’s rolls and Maryse didn’t drag the entire Divas roster on commentary for Mandy to come out and say that “And she’s......ugly” like :skull: 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, prince. said:

Melina didn’t call out Candice’s rolls and Maryse didn’t drag the entire Divas roster on commentary for Mandy to come out and say that “And she’s......ugly” like :skull: 

I love me some Mandy, but last night was truly a flop. Cause I know that naturally believes she's prettier than most women there should have been some real conviction in her delivery.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I love me some Mandy, but last night was truly a flop. Cause I know that naturally believes she's prettier than most women there should have been some real conviction in her delivery.

! these girls viewing mat wrestling tapes but won’t press play on a Sable segment. Flops 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, prince. said:

! these girls viewing mat wrestling tapes but won’t press play on a Sable segment. Flops 

as they should

9YxAQ5.gif

2 people like this

5 hours ago, prince. said:

A women that meant every insult she gave, these women will never be on her level if we want to be honest.

2 people like this

Maxine in that gif, gosh I miss her 😞❤️

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Maxine in that gif, gosh I miss her 😞❤️

what about aksana bitch

9YxAQ5.gif

3 people like this

I only loved her in NXT with Goldust and I was pissed they didn’t keep them together. This company is seriously retarded lol

Bayley and Ember have AMAZING chemistry! Can she be the one to dethrone Bayley and not Charlotte?

Now why they making a storyline about Nikki being ugly? This company- I have to laugh.

Ew38JUn.gif

I’m sorry but scruffy Brock can get it any day. Sorry but it had to be said

edit: as long as he keeps his mouth shut...

Edited by Glowstix

3 hours ago, Glowstix said:

I’m sorry but scruffy Brock can get it any day. Sorry but it had to be said

It didn't need to be said

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

Crock's beard looked like he got pasta sauce stained on it in catering

hOVDCIO.gif

4 people like this

Just now, Jake said:

It didn't need to be said

hOVDCIO.gif