Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

34,095 posts in this topic

Cole has been doing this job for a decade, and remains absolutely terrible.

hOVDCIO.gif

3 people like this

Umm.. wasn’t Ric supposed to have bad blood with WWE and Charlotte for his attempt to patent “The Man” moniker? 🤔 why the hell is his old crinkled ass on Smackdown? 

All I know is someone better come out and clock him, or Becky better come down and drag him

Edited by Glowstix

Charlotte getting Offset, and Bayley being a sidekick to Sasha they really hate her.

8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Charlotte getting Offset, and Bayley being a sidekick to Sasha they really hate her.

Offset couldn’t even remember her name though 😂 so who really won?

:ahh:  has every week been Sasha/Bayley getting clowned?

1 person likes this

LKDJASLKDJSA CARMELLA BACK ON TOP @prince., us fighting and god seeing so he brought us back together with this :shook: 

1 person likes this

They must be building back up their stars since wild card rule is no more, I expect more girls getting back into the division :shook: 

1 person likes this

Baron looks good in this suit with the chain, whew

tumblr_pxy9tcKtIL1y03zq8o2_400.gif

2 people like this

DAD AND MELLA MAKING ME CONSIDER SIGNING FULL TIME AGAIN AT LEAST TO SLACKDOWN :shook: 

2 people like this

Oop we are getting a full feud between these two.

1 person likes this

We're stanning an underdog king

giphy.gif.16d1c842b00600f7bdec516ebe69e6

1 person likes this

Am I the only one who secretly hoped Gable would have put the crown on his head and declared himself rightful king and served Game of Thrones storyline? 🤔

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Glowstix said:

Am I the only one who secretly hoped Gable would have put the crown on his head and declared himself rightful king and served Game of Thrones storyline? 🤔

I wanted it too, but mainly because he would of served disney prince with it on

59ThrgI.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

59ThrgI.gif

I didn’t even think about that happy ending coming true 🤤

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

59ThrgI.gif

Serving Tangled’s Rapunzel when she got the crown.

1 person likes this

It just hit me... Carmella attacked Sasha, not Bayley. Carm has been Bayley’s friend for a loooonnng time. Graves kept mentioning that Bayley is just being loyal to her friend, meanwhile Carmella is her friend too. Carmella and Sasha are both excellent on the microphone...  I’m wondering if the next few weeks we will see Bayley being pulled back and forth between Carm and Sasha in a tug of war? Like one night Bayley helps Sasha, the next she helps Carmella... etc, up until it’s Carmella vs Sasha, and Bayley is forced to decide between the two... and then Bayley cements her heel turn by giving poor Queen Mella a beatdown.

I hope 👀👀

either way, Mella really is queen of sliding into supporting actress, and snatching those oscars for her outstanding werk 💚

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Glowstix said:

It just hit me... Carmella attacked Sasha, not Bayley. Carm has been Bayley’s friend for a loooonnng time. Graves kept mentioning that Bayley is just being loyal to her friend, meanwhile Carmella is her friend too. Carmella and Sasha are both excellent on the microphone...  I’m wondering if the next few weeks we will see Bayley being pulled back and forth between Carm and Sasha in a tug of war? Like one night Bayley helps Sasha, the next she helps Carmella... etc, up until it’s Carmella vs Sasha, and Bayley is forced to decide between the two... and then Bayley cements her heel turn by giving poor Queen Mella a beatdown.

I hope 👀👀

either way, Mella really is queen of sliding into supporting actress, and snatching those oscars for her outstanding werk 💚

This sounds too good... So it won't happen.

:k2:

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Glowstix said:

I hope 👀👀

OMG that would be so good :shook: 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

This sounds too good... So it won't happen.

:k2:

Well you’re quite right on that lol, god knows they can’t build a decent story line to save their souls...

but at least they’re rebuilding their division, in preparation for the brand split/killing off of the wild card rule/upcoming ratings war with AEW. So hopefully more talent gets used properly, less cringe story, and better overall matches for everyone. They’ve got the ability, the talent, the coordinators and the means to put on a spectacular show, what they lack is the motivation, so hopefully this will be the motivation 🤓

1 person likes this

Bryan and Rowen out here snapping. :shook: The Yes movement being back. :shook:

1 person likes this

40mins in this thread is dead 👀

oops King Gable just came out 🤤

Edited by Glowstix
Gable time

Chad really secured a permanent gig his rise is coming.

2 people like this

What is this jobber doing out here? I mean I know Gable is dad and all... but he isn’t Maria’s baby daddy