Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

34,595 posts in this topic

Bayley the longest SD champ!? 😳I enjoyed the fatal four way tho. I just love team blue. Hoping Ember returns to this brand... 

2 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Bayley the longest SD champ!? 😳I enjoyed the fatal four way tho. I just love team blue. Hoping Ember returns to this brand... 

The fact that I can't remember anything about this reign. :summersmile:

On 2/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

All signs point to them beating the Kabuki Warriors at mania. :terri:

Girl what signs? They haven't been doing or serving shit except the same repeat 2 minute matches against Mandy and Sonya for months now. And out of the two teams, it's MANDY (and Sonya) that have an actual storyline going.:skull: 

1 person likes this

Also, is it bad that I want Mella to be the Mania feud? She hasn't really had a notable feud since her face turn being that she was tied to Truth for 90% of it. This could be that feud for her. I don't want another half-assed 20 day Mania build up either. These two have history, let's take advantage of it.

31 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Girl what signs? They haven't been doing or serving shit except the same repeat 2 minute matches against Mandy and Sonya for months now. And out of the two teams, it's MANDY (and Sonya) that have an actual storyline going.:skull: 

They literally said last week the winner of this match up could face the KW, which Alexa and Nikki won. Corey also reiterated the win setting them up as future challengers during Friday’s match like....

HHq9hTe.gif

53 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Also, is it bad that I want Mella-

Yes.

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Yes.

Ugh, this is how I know she has an even brighter future ahead of her. Love ya!

C1B6BB18-AC64-40CF-AE45-22AB8B9EC348.gif

1 person likes this

Naomi has to win next! Her gimmick is incredible and little girls love her, give her all the damn title reigns ❤️❤️❤️

1 person likes this

Carmella and Alexa interacting like the old Smackdown 6 days. :shook:

I only caught the second half of the match but that was so HOT. Mella does so well with someone who can carry  :shook: I don’t know what they’re going to do for EC but I hope they get the Elimination Chamber. 

Naomi getting BUILT for a second WM title win is fucking iconic. :shook: 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, prince. said:

I only caught the second half of the match but that was so HOT. Mella does so well with someone who can carry  :shook: I don’t know what they’re going to do for EC but I hope they get the Elimination Chamber. 

Naomi getting BUILT for a second WM title win is fucking iconic. :shook: 

Bayley is competing at the Saudi show, so I don’t know if we are getting a triple threat.

6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Bayley is competing at the Saudi show, so I don’t know if we are getting a triple threat.

Mess. They might have EC for Raw, I can’t see them giving Bayley three title defenses (counting tonight’s) before Mania :skull: 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, prince. said:

Mess. They might have EC for Raw, I can’t see them giving Bayley three title defenses (counting tonight’s) before Mania :skull: 

When it’s just a number one contender‘a match that Shayna wins. :terri: I was really hoping the Smackdown roster got it, cause there roster is serving more for me.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

When it’s just a number one contender‘a match that Shayna wins. :terri: I was really hoping the Smackdown roster got it, cause there roster is serving more for me.

I don’t see them doing two SD PPVs before Mania :crying: Judging by that backstage segment, it looks like Mella will get a rematch at SS + Naomi is getting booked for Mania. 

3 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

EQyApifXsAAI0_B?format=jpg&name=large

:uhh: 

Y’all are so messy always posting her worst screen moments, she should let her hair down though.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y’all are so messy always posting her worst screen moments, she should let her hair down though.

It came straight from WWE’s Twitter. She really shouldn’t have pissed off someone from the website/social media department since they now always make her look bad.

3 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

It came straight from WWE’s Twitter. She really shouldn’t have pissed off someone from the website/social media department since they now always make her look bad.

I-

8NfdCuG.gif

Heard Bayley & Carmella smashed it out of the park tonight. So happy to hear that ❤️

Just watched Smackdown and Bayley vs. Carmella was a god damn MATCH. And the crowd was feeling it too. I’ll never understand why so many people sleep on Carmella. And Bayley seems so much more comfortable as a heel now. And Naomi came out lit as well. All around it was awesome.

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, ChrisMC said:

Just watched Smackdown and Bayley vs. Carmella was a god damn MATCH. And the crowd was feeling it too. I’ll never understand why so many people sleep on Carmella. And Bayley seems so much more comfortable as a heel now. And Naomi came out lit as well. All around it was awesome.

I agree completely. The crowd was solidly behind Carmella and were jumping out of their seats at the near falls. They wanted her to WIN. And she had solid crowd support throughout. Bayley is much more tolerable as a heel now and seems to be feeling herself. She was getting legit heat and the crowd wanted to see her lose. All in all the SD division has been really impressing me the last few months.

:clap:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, YouAreAThot said:

I agree completely. The crowd was solidly behind Carmella and were jumping out of their seats at the near falls. They wanted her to WIN. And she had solid crowd support throughout. Bayley is much more tolerable as a heel now and seems to be feeling herself. She was getting legit heat and the crowd wanted to see her lose. All in all the SD division has been really impressing me the last few months.

:clap:

Agreed! I have always been a bigger fan of the SD division since the split.

1 person likes this