Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

WWE SmackDown | Official Chat Thread

34,675 posts in this topic

The real story behind Bayley vs Nikki is whether Nikki snaps and wrecks Alexa or if Alexa snaps because being a good friend has people taking advantage of her and she's tired of it. Honestly, I just want Alexa to be free as BlissCross has run out of steam.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Crystal said:

The real story behind Bayley vs Nikki is whether Nikki snaps and wrecks Alexa or if Alexa snaps because being a good friend has people taking advantage of her and she's tired of it. Honestly, I just want Alexa to be free as BlissCross has run out of steam.

At this point I'll take heel Bliss back.

593ddcdf7cf07d21c64b359212d9a520f29e36c1

1 person likes this

We can’t be breaking up all these teams! 

11 hours ago, Blooberry said:

We can’t be breaking up all these teams! 

Y’all don’t want a third reign anyway, so they might as well finally break them up.

9 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y’all don’t want a third reign anyway, so they might as well finally break them up.

if wrestlers were removed from divisions if they weren’t going to win a title then why is dana still employed? :smoke:

7 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

if wrestlers were removed from divisions if they weren’t going to win a title then why is dana still employed? :smoke:

Not you returning to clock Dana. :clitglam:

Wow! Alexa sliding right into that main event storyline. I'm legit shocked.

I was still processing the possible BlissCross fallout but got something even better. Blissfits won.

EDIT: Sonya and Mandy were fantastic as well. Great episode.

Edited by Crystal
3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Wow! Alexa sliding right into that main event storyline. I'm legit shocked.

I was still processing the possible BlissCross fallout but got something even better. Blissfits won.

Sliding right back into the main event without a title in sight. :shook:

1 person likes this

what a rollercoaster

Nikki lowkey has been going off the last couple of weeks. Definitely one of the better title defenses for Bayley. But like... they need a new champ at this point, clearly Alexa isn't going after it and the other women are suddenly busy. Mandy/Sonya went off. Even despite Lacey's selling, Naomi did what she had to do. And the horror-movie esque scene at the end with Bliss was fantastic too. Really solid and Bliss is finally getting some character progression. Did they change writers or something because this isn't the same SD from like two weeks ago :shook: 

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Sliding right back into the main event without a title in sight. :shook:

Truly powerful. Who needs a championship when you're golden all by yourself?

From the ending of Bayley vs Nikki to the closing moments of the show: riveting.

Also, poor Liv. :pregbrie:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

what a rollercoaster

Nikki lowkey has been going off the last couple of weeks. Definitely one of the better title defenses for Bayley. But like... they need a new champ at this point, clearly Alexa isn't going after it and the other women are suddenly busy. Mandy/Sonya went off. Even despite Lacey's selling, Naomi did what she had to do. And the horror-movie esque scene at the end with Bliss was fantastic too. Really solid and Bliss is finally getting some character progression. Did they change writers or something because this isn't the same SD from like two weeks ago :shook: 

The way the women went off during the last hour. 

Just now, Crystal said:

Truly powerful. Who needs a championship when you're golden all by yourself?

From the ending of Bayley vs Nikki to the closing moments of the show: riveting.

Also, poor Liv. :pregbrie:

I was expecting Nikki to snap, but never expected The Fiend to run up. Them sharing a moment was also interesting; I’m invested for the first time in months. Alexa finally getting babyface character evolution; her next album is going to slap.

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The way the women went off during the last hour. 

I was expecting Nikki to snap, but never expected The Fiend to run up. Them sharing a moment was also interesting; I’m invested for the first time in months. Alexa finally getting babyface character evolution; her next album is going to slap.

It bloody better considering how long blissfits  have waited for her to get proper material for her face run. 

1 person likes this

Also I know WWE doesn’t like doing heel vs. heel but I think Sonya Deville is the next rightful #1 contender to Bayley’s title. Sis has been snapping since Mania and deserves to be rewarded for it. 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Kat said:

It bloody better considering how long blissfits  have waited for her to get proper material for her face run. 

It’s about time she should have gotten a redemption angle months ago. I’m lowkey here for a Sonya/Alexa feud later down the line; since it looks like I’ll never get that Sasha feud. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It’s about time she should have gotten a redemption angle months ago. I’m lowkey here for a Sonya/Alexa feud later down the line; since it looks like I’ll never get that Sasha feud. 

Sonya has been snapping for months now. Sis deserves to start mixing it up in the division more prominently. 

5 people like this

K Sonya can become top heel now. Bayley it’s time to drop the title. Sonya is giving me Victoria vibes and I’m here for it! Mandy is great too. Ugh those two ❤️❤️

Honestly an EVOLUTION 2 would serve right now! 

Sonya vs Mandy Rose (hair vs hair)

Sasha/Bayley vs Iconics vs Bianca/Ruby Riot (Tag Titles)

Naomi vs Bayley vs Lacey Evans since Bayley has history with both... (SD Title)

Asuka vs Sasha Banks (Cage Match.... finally a winner for the title) 

Nikki Cross vs Alexa Bliss (loser joins Bray Wyatt)

IO vs Rhea vs Dakota (NXT title)

Mercedes and Aliyah vs Shotzi (handicap match with Vanessa Bourne returning to aid Shotzi)?

Nia Jax vs Shayna (Charlotte returns) 

Battle Royal for a title shot!

That would be lit!!!!

1 hour ago, Blooberry said:

Honestly an EVOLUTION 2 would serve right now! 

Sonya vs Mandy Rose (hair vs hair)

Pause! Because I’m not sure who I want to lose that. Whew!

1 person likes this

Sonya, Mandy, Alexa, and Nikki all slaying while we're stuck wth Bayley as champion. Enough already.

1 person likes this

I dont know why y'all gagging at Miss Sonya so, she brings it to you every time. De Villains (sp?) are accepting applications though!

C3-F72-CAF-4490-4151-9-E3-E-B058-DD6-FAB

1 person likes this