Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

47,203 posts in this topic

All these girls getting injured is awfully convenient. Vince trying to take out the entire division to cancel Evolution and not give y’all refunds.

RBp3uIw.gif

6 people like this

3 hours ago, Josh. said:

All these girls getting injured is awfully convenient. Vince trying to take out the entire division to cancel Evolution and not give y’all refunds.

RBp3uIw.gif

I'm stealing this.

RBp3uIw.gif

2 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

Omg yes team suplex was a fun ass bump on it's own but the fact that Liv forced herself to do it anyways, a warrior!

The blonde we DESERVE! Move aside, Alexa! :momkie:

Me glancing over at this knockoff version of The Shield

Dn6D-FDWkAAyWEi.jpg

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

Will Liv get rewarded with a push for pushing through the way she did and impressing backstage officials for it? Briesus may have made some points 

RBp3uIw.gif

not Liv stealing Sasha's idea to get pushed through injury

RBp3uIw.gif

1 person likes this

Alicia looked fucking cute with her pigtails ❤️❤️❤️And she looked good against Nia, just wish it was a lil longer! Like damn a solid seven minute match is all I ask for!??? 

Ruby better fucking beat Ronda next week, like I’m over these dominant bitches winning everything!

2 people like this

girl if Dean turns on this random ass Raw out of nowhere to join forces with this random ass team.........

Give me the nut, Rezar.

RwGPx98.gif

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

ember and nia are bffs now? for why?

Ocpqqrj.gif

Tag Team titles? Just like Asuka/Naomi, Alicia/Mickie/Alexa, The Bella’s, Sonya/Mandy, Riot Squad, Ronda/Natalya and Bayley/Sasha and The Iconics!!

its obvious at this point lol ❤️

Edited by Blooberry
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

Tag Team titles? Just like Asuka/Naomi, Alicia/Mickie/Alexa, The Bella’s, Sonya/Mandy, Riot Squad, Ronda/Natalya and Bayley/Sasha and The Iconics!!

its obvious at this point lol ❤️

yet the tag title announcement was bumped for those kids. Can't they wait a week for their wwe shop replicas?

Ocpqqrj.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, WWFoverWWE said:

yet the tag title announcement was bumped for those kids. Can't they wait a week for their wwe shop replicas?

Ocpqqrj.gif

I REALLY CANT AT YALL DRAGGING THESE KIDS FOR TAG BELTS

WWFoverWWE

6 people like this

Brie is getting crucified. She should have stayed on SD. Ugh.

WWFoverWWE

Also, I've become torn on tag titles now. The booking/writing is so terrible that they would just be completely pointless but at the same time you really need something else for the other girls while Ronda hogs the Women's title.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, blond. said:

Also, I've become torn on tag titles now. The booking/writing is so terrible that they would just be completely pointless but at the same time you really need something else for the other girls while Ronda hogs the Women's title.

Setting the stage for Shayna and a friend to become champion and be in the same position.

I really hope WWE is considering pushing Ruby as Ronda’s next opponent for the title. Sis deserves it! 

1 person likes this

“Tag titles!”

”tag titles!!!!”

”tag titles?!?!???”

delete my account, @Mariah.

Ocpqqrj.gif

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Kat said:

I really hope WWE is considering pushing Ruby as Ronda’s next opponent for the title. Sis deserves it! 

Just to lose again. :culture:

6 hours ago, Ari M. said:

They better namedrop Baeson.

Cnc8hjU.gif

Girl I may sleep on RAW events but we don’t need you after you’ve already ruined his career.

Back to the street corners with you Oscar.

Ocpqqrj.gif

Edited by Christon

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Girl I may sleep on RAW events but we don’t need you after you’ve already ruined his career.

Back to the street corners with you Oscar.

Ocpqqrj.gif

Oh, you have some nerve..

Cnc8hjU.gif

As much as I hate to admit, Tasha Stanks' absence really left a gap... she made Bug a bit more tolerable. But they did Brie so dirty by not giving her the singles match this week :( I was so excited.... and also why is Amber suddenly Nia's sidekick, this bitch was the NXT women's champ 6 months ago.... so dissapointing 

No disrespect to Brie because she's getting enough hate as it is, but she should probably stay clear from singles matches or any kind of match where she's doing most of the work for a while because these last couple of weeks have not been it for her.

RBp3uIw.gif

3 people like this

Liviana is a tough gerl, hopefully this leads to a push for her bc she has been underrated by the WWE for a while. Brie should just go to the pc and have mock matches there for a while before she gets back in the ring. Seems like she rushed to get back before being fully ready.

1 person likes this

poor briesus. this will follow her for awhile

guess I can't blame for Alexa/Carmella selling 5 minutes early for every punch/kick sent their way. Liv gotta learn

1 hour ago, onetooth said:

poor briesus. this will follow her for awhile

guess I can't blame for Alexa/Carmella selling 5 minutes early for every punch/kick sent their way. Liv gotta learn

Hopefully the Marysenvy can die down a bit now that y'all know it's better to play safe than sorry (and now that you have the bigger eternal enemy in the smarks).

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ari M. said:

Oh, you have some nerve..

Cnc8hjU.gif

Get away from Jason boo, we aren’t accepting strays.

Cnc8hjU.gif