Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

47,398 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Travis Roucka said:

sis it was "cena left nikki" :frecklefox:

tumblr_o2e1h08RME1rtta3uo2_250.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my stream dying right after that segment, she said "that's all folks" s;gjkd

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make it a handicap match, that way Ronda still comes off strong but the bellas have that advantage to where they won't lose easily s1WFCLD.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikki has been WAITING for this omg you could tell :shook::shook::shook: She's going to go OFF 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Brie turns up on SD tomorrow YES'ing and tree-hugging with Bryan anyway

XnaOfcL.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prince. said:

Nikki has been WAITING for this omg you could tell :shook::shook::shook: She's going to go OOF 

She doesn't have to fake smile to the smarks anymore, kiss that you neckbeards

s1WFCLD.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so anyway even though ronda sucks and the beatdown was ugly: finally

now let's hope they put effort into the two raws remaining lol

XnaOfcL.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DANA :ahh: BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO SAVE HER :rot: 

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THEM DRAGGING HER BY THE PONYTAIL IS MAKING ME WHEEZE :ahh: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, Nikki taking the title off Ronda for a quick swan song run would bolster the Bellas’ resume further and would make people even more sympathetic towards Ronda, while simultaneously building in her second title reign & padding her resume since she’s gonna be done soon. Make it happen since we were denied the SD title run Nikki deserved. 

XnaOfcL.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, prince. said:

Nikki has been WAITING for this omg you could tell :shook::shook::shook: She's going to go OFF 

Next week when she drags her on the mic will be iconic. :shook:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is Brie gonna serve bad bitch heel with Nikki on RAW? and good supporting babyface wife with Daniel on SD? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeigz said:

Anyway, Nikki taking the title off Ronda for a quick swan song run would bolster the Bellas’ resume further and would make people even more sympathetic towards Ronda, while simultaneously building in her second title reign & padding her resume since she’s gonna be done soon. Make it happen since we were denied the SD title run Nikki deserved. 

XnaOfcL.gif

And it would be as a heel, which she plays 10x better. It's what we all deserve. 

XnaOfcL.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wazo said:

 

"taking selfies" that's hilarious!!

QdXH4QB.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxim said:

When Brie turns up on SD tomorrow YES'ing and tree-hugging with Bryan anyway

XnaOfcL.gif

ha split personality, get into it

s1WFCLD.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, prince. said:

WOW THE BELLAS ARE BACK AND NOT A SECOND TOO SOON

"this WOMEN'S division has never needed us more"

"and neither have the gays"

:shook:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for nikki to keep using her phrase "you know ..." everytime she talks

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait for Eva to tweet from her 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom

“lol time to bring the mean girls back. @bellatwins 😍🔥”

XnaOfcL.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was enjoying Raw til I saw Bayley and Finn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josh. said:

Can’t wait for Eva to tweet from her 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathroom

“lol time to bring the mean girls back. @bellatwins 😍🔥”

XnaOfcL.gif

gdhfkgljh;j 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ADABANA said:

Can't wait for nikki to keep using her phrase "you know ..." everytime she talks

IICONIC they should have released a shirt for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.