Jake

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

47,398 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

was Apollo ever a thing on NXT? Breaking Ground always made it seem like he was.

No. The racist NXT crowd sabotaged him.

9 hours ago, Mariah. said:

So then why wouldn't she be for her own sake? Y'all sound so dumb. She didn't get a say, period. Get over it :skull: 

She didn’t get a say because she doesn’t care to have one. Why are you so mad MARIO? Aj is never returning. Get over it.

Raw was honestly such a cringefest... who the fuck is writing promos for the girls, and why the fuck is there delivery so fucking awful. 

14 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Raw was honestly such a cringefest... who the fuck is writing promos for the girls, and why the fuck is there delivery so fucking awful. 

To be fair the material was terrible all around I can’t blame them. 

13 hours ago, Ari M. said:

These bitches really squirted ketchup and mustard on a door  and threw a removable sign on the floor like that was doing something. I-

c9EoZJu.gif

I think AJ Lee & Kaitlyn's old backstage brawls did more damage to the backstage area than any of the Riott Squad's antics.

2 people like this

Did Alexa Bliss pop a muscle relaxer last night? Sis sounded sleepy.

So glad Tina is back. I just wish Michael didn’t rush away from that segment like he was falling asleep. (It was kind of dragged out and extra tbh)

deqhPat.gif

Who ever wrote Ronda's script really did entirely too much :rot: acting like the Bella twins murdered someone

But can we take a moment to commend Ronda on actually managing a long ass promo :clap:

I'm kinda surprised the crowd is still so pro Ronda tbh 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Did Alexa Bliss pop a muscle relaxer last night? Sis sounded sleepy.

After seeing last night's Raw, can you blame her?

20 minutes ago, Slayla said:

Who ever wrote Ronda's script really did entirely too much :rot: acting like the Bella twins murdered someone

But can we take a moment to commend Ronda on actually managing a long ass promo :clap:

I'm kinda surprised the crowd is still so pro Ronda tbh 

The kinda anger and sense of betrayal that Ronda has for the Bellas really makes no sense. I mean, kayfabe-wise, she's only been friends with them for the last month or so. The anger, intensity and sense of betrayal would've made more sense if she was betrayed by Shayna Baszler, who she was friends with and was a mentor to for many years.

3 people like this

42 minutes ago, gl83 said:

After seeing last night's Raw, can you blame her?

The kinda anger and sense of betrayal that Ronda has for the Bellas really makes no sense. I mean, kayfabe-wise, she's only been friends with them for the last month or so. The anger, intensity and sense of betrayal would've made more sense if she was betrayed by Shayna Baszler, who she was friends with and was a mentor to for many years.

The vocabulary and the content of her insults especially seemed so driven and based off of MALE fan critique, it's so fucking weird. I can see her not vibing with Divas, but there's no realistic explanation as to why she gives a fuck to the degree where she would say that they 'steal and dilute move-sets'. It's also strange that these same men that are lauding the promo were marking out for the women who did their boyfriend's moves in the All In match and then proceeded to call it the best women's match of the year, or whatever in-the-moment hyperbole. :rot: 

4 people like this

In watching the Alexa/Mickie segment from last night as well, it's clear why Trish was ZZZing through the entire thing the week prior. I think it's beyond the point of 'lazy', it's lowkey kind of insulting :rot: Like how is your narrative going to be that Trish, Lita and Mickie are 'pioneers' and had these influential and iconic rivalries with each other when you can't even do the bare minimum of incorporating those rivalries into this new story beyond a passing 'oh you know a lot about Trish xD'.

I feel like Trish agreed to do the date thinking they would try since Alexa is the golden child, but not only are they not trying, they're not trying when the story is right. there. :rot: It's as simple as since Mickie couldn't finish Trish herself, she'd make a new one in her image. If that's too much effort, Mickie could easily have just pulled out the old Trish getup for last night. Literally anything other than age jokes that Alexa has used on Mickie herself would suffice. :skull: 

3 people like this

Just now, Cooksie said:

In watching the Alexa/Mickie segment from last night as well, it's clear why Trish was ZZZing through the entire thing the week prior. I think it's beyond the point of 'lazy', it's lowkey kind of insulting :rot: Like how is your narrative going to be that Trish, Lita and Mickie are 'pioneers' and had these influential and iconic rivalries with each other when you can't even do the bare minimum of incorporating those rivalries into this new story beyond a passing 'oh you know a lot about Trish xD'.

I feel like Trish agreed to do the date thinking they would try since Alexa is the golden child, but not only are they not trying, they're not trying when the story is right. there. :rot: It's as simple as since Mickie couldn't finish Trish herself, she'd make a new one in her image. If that's too much effort, Mickie could easily have just pulled out the old Trish getup for last night. Literally anything other than age jokes that Alexa has used on Mickie herself would suffice. :skull: 

Like they're concurrently building a feud between DX and Undertaker/Kane off of a story that is eight years old. How much work is it to remember something that happened twelve years ago? :rot: Or an event that happened nine months ago at the Rumble, yet Mickie's saying they haven't been in the ring in a long time :rot: she eliminated you, bitch!

4 people like this

10 hours ago, trishallday said:

She didn’t get a say because she doesn’t care to have one. Why are you so mad MARIO? Aj is never returning. Get over it.

What does AJ have to do with what I said? I'm mad because Trish stans do entirely too much on Lita and her status. It isn't 2006 anymore. WWE doesn't care for either of them to the extent you guys think they do Trish, otherwise we wouldn't be in this boat, period.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

What does AJ have to do with what I said? I'm mad because Trish stans do entirely too much on Lita and her status. It isn't 2006 anymore. WWE doesn't care for either of them to the extent you guys think they do Trish, otherwise we wouldn't be in this boat, period.

The way people can’t move on from last decade. Truly the Army vs Fighters of stan wrestling. :rot: 

2 people like this

Just now, Josh. said:

The way people can’t move on from last decade. Truly the Army vs Fighters of stan wrestling. :rot: 

!!! As far as WWE is concerned, they both got their HOF rings, get their occasional plug focused on their main event and an appearance here or there, and that's all they feel either needs anymore. Like, stop :rot: 

2 people like this

It was nice seeing Tamina back but she will NOT get her shine on Raw... I’m pumped for her vs Nia tho!

The entire Sasha, Bayley, Nattie, Riot Squad bullshit bores the shit out of me. No comment, I’ll just blame Bayley cause I DETEST her.

Um Ronda going after Bella’s and their men, they definitively should have mentioned the ass whooping she received in UFC since the bitch wants to get personal. Promo was good overall tho, I liked it!

Alexa is annoying and doesn’t deserve to be in a program with Trish and Lita. That’s all

I already know Nikki's losing on Sunday but if she isn't allowed to get a few good licks in after last week, Ronda and the company will be hearing from my lawyers on both Bellas' behalf for defamation. Your move @WWE

59ThrgI.gif

7 people like this

Before the show starts today let me get this shit off my chest cause I am actually so fucking done right now. WWE is Trump supporting trash and yes we been knew this but I was kind of able to look past it just to see my faves perform. However with this news coming out I can't help but be more hyper critical. Like I put up with a lot of shit from the world at large and usually I can take that but WWE is supposed to be a fun escape from that and it's just getting harder. Like the company poured millions of dollars to fund a transphobic president and now have a transphobic (or at least someone who has been known to make transphobic comments) person as their women's champion while gearing up to go have a ppv in a place where people are killed and tortured for being trans. 

I understand this is just my life at this point but god damn am I having a moment of just being completely fucking over it. Ok so now that I got that out I hope everyone enjoys Raw tonight and streams it illegally so the ratings continue to drop. Happy #Evolution girlies and make sure to vote
DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

12 people like this

25 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Before the show starts today let me get this shit off my chest cause I am actually so fucking done right now. WWE is Trump supporting trash and yes we been knew this but I was kind of able to look past it just to see my faves perform. However with this news coming out I can't help but be more hyper critical. Like I put up with a lot of shit from the world at large and usually I can take that but WWE is supposed to be a fun escape from that and it's just getting harder. Like the company poured millions of dollars to fund a transphobic president and now have a transphobic (or at least someone who has been known to make transphobic comments) person as their women's champion while gearing up to go have a ppv in a place where people are killed and tortured for being trans. 

I understand this is just my life at this point but god damn am I having a moment of just being completely fucking over it. Ok so now that I got that out I hope everyone enjoys Raw tonight and streams it illegally so the ratings continue to drop. Happy #Evolution girlies and make sure to vote
DVEnphzWAAAt2Z_.jpg

tell it :clap: 

2 people like this

So excited for Crown Jewel this Sunday!

Grrr.... dead man walking, D Generation X n stuff! fghj

59ThrgI.gif

We’re here to see Miss Tamina and that’s all!

59ThrgI.gif

2 people like this

ZYNbTfq.gif

me trying to get invested in the PPV evilution